Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:29:22 PM

And from the point of view of the b2b platform. If I want to conclude a partnership with WULET for the company, will this be difficult or not?
What exactly do you mean? Creating a loyalty program or connecting to the network of an existing loyalty program of your company?
I'm interested in both of these scenarios. I'm trying to understand what exactly this platform offers. Will it provide and help new partners or they simply provide a platform without any support.
Well, as far as I know both options are possible within this platform. And WULET is poor to help and accompany its partners at all stages of connecting to the network.
And if my company already has a loyalty program. After connecting to the platform, all customers will lose their points and they will have to earn new ones, right?
Of course not. This is the specificity. All current scores on your customers' accounts are converted and no one will lose their loyalty points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

And from the point of view of the b2b platform. If I want to conclude a partnership with WULET for the company, will this be difficult or not?
What exactly do you mean? Creating a loyalty program or connecting to the network of an existing loyalty program of your company?
I'm interested in both of these scenarios. I'm trying to understand what exactly this platform offers. Will it provide and help new partners or they simply provide a platform without any support.
Well, as far as I know both options are possible within this platform. And WULET is poor to help and accompany its partners at all stages of connecting to the network.
And if my company already has a loyalty program. After connecting to the platform, all customers will lose their points and they will have to earn new ones, right?
Of course not. This is the specificity. All current scores on your customers' accounts are converted and no one will lose their loyalty points.
It sounds very interesting and attractive. But how exactly did the team manage to monetize their product? On what exactly do they earn and how exactly did they realize it?
amanai

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

It sounds very interesting and attractive. But how exactly did the team manage to monetize their product? On what exactly do they earn and how exactly did they realize it?
Their earnings are based on commissions, sales of the token on the exchange as well as various advertising integrations. So I would like to talk about a token. The growth of the token rate will only attract new users, which is beneficial to all platform partners.
bitokman

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

Their earnings are based on commissions, sales of the token on the exchange as well as various advertising integrations. So I would like to talk about a token. The growth of the token rate will only attract new users, which is beneficial to all platform partners.
So users can buy tokens on the exchange and then convert them to loyalty points? So, do you get these scores will be of an IBM format or will they be different?
amanai

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

So users can buy tokens on the exchange and then convert them to loyalty points? So, do you get these scores will be of an IBM format or will they be different?
They can be different, but since they are united by a single platform, they can be converted at the rate to the WU tokens or vice versa. That is, you can convert loyalty points to a token or vice versa.

WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

Does anybody knows something about the sales? I can’t find current information. Does it is started? I really like wulet and want to participate in sales.

Current stage is private sale. You can visit https://wulet.io/ and sign up whitelisting form. Thank you!
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

In the daily life, it is worth looking forward to using the encrypted currency to pay and trade directly. No one will refuse.
WULET
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Since WULET will have two models of activity, each of them will have its own special features.

In event that the contractor companies chose to employ the model of a unified WU-token, they will be subdivided into two types. Thanks to WULET, all of them will receive additional client traffic. However, contractors of the first type will be able to receive WU tokens for payment and get additional profits for it.

Contractors of the second type can only award bonus WU tokens to their clients. The clients will be able to spend the accrued WU tokens at the contractors of the first type, in the WuShop, or on the WULET internal exchange.

WULET
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Will the soft cap be 8000 ETH independent of the quote value reported in coinmarketcap? Will payments in other currencies be converted into ETH?

All of the supplied tokens will be counted in circulating supply on Coinmarketcap after the end of the Token Sale.

Token rate is fixed: 1 WU = 0.001 ETH
If you want to send other cryptocurrencies, your funds will be converted according to curent rate of ETH.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?
What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?
Well, I meant that you earn loyalty bonuses and then you can implement them within the framework of this platform and again get loyalty points for it. This is what I meant by a closed system.
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

Well, I meant that you earn loyalty bonuses and then you can implement them within the framework of this platform and again get loyalty points for it. This is what I meant by a closed system.
And you meant it, but then you are absolutely right. This is exactly such a system. And it's actually great that you can realize your loyalty points not only within the same campaign.
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

And you meant it, but then you are absolutely right. This is exactly such a system. And it's actually great that you can realize your loyalty points not only within the same campaign.
I am particularly interested in partners at the moment, who are already ready to work with this platform. Can you find out more about this?
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

I am particularly interested in partners at the moment, who are already ready to work with this platform. Can you find out more about this?
At the moment there is no such information. at the first stage they intend to launch a platform with a WU token and only in the future they will launch an internal exchange with the opportunities for sharing loyalty points between partners.
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

At the moment there is no such information. at the first stage they intend to launch a platform with a WU token and only in the future they will launch an internal exchange with the opportunities for sharing loyalty points between partners.
I thought they would immediately launch the working platform, it's very sad that in order for the platform to get the full functionality it's necessary to wait a while.
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

I thought they would immediately launch the working platform, it's very sad that in order for the platform to get the full functionality it's necessary to wait a while.
Well this is logical. The platform needs some time to realize its potential. There is not a single company that has gained popularity and has become ideal in an instant.
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

Well this is logical. The platform needs some time to realize its potential. There is not a single company that has gained popularity and has become ideal in an instant.
Yes, I understand perfectly, but I just thought that this refers to the basic funktional and will be available right away. I'm not saying that the project is bad, of course not. I'm just saying that I'm a little upset that I'll have to wait a while.
Klacik

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:16:33 PM

Yes, I understand perfectly, but I just thought that this refers to the basic funktional and will be available right away. I'm not saying that the project is bad, of course not. I'm just saying that I'm a little upset that I'll have to wait a while.
The main functionality is exactly the loyalty program. The convenience and versatility of this function. We use it for both private clients and the business sector. This is the peculiarity of this project.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: