Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?
To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.
Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

If I understand correctly. then the project involves the use of WU tokens as payment for various goods, right? Or are these tokens implied as loyalty points?
To some extent, you're right. This can be used as a means of payment. But it is not obligatory. Loyalty points that will be provided to users are not WU tokens.
Then how does this platform unite all loyalty programs into one single service? I thought this was due to a token, did not it?
Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Loyalty points can be anything, all loyalty programs are combined thanks to the technology block. loyalty points can be exchanged for tokens that can be traded on a birder or exchanged for something valuable.
That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?
kk777

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

That is, loyalty points are not tokens. Each company has its own loyalty points, all right? Then how is the exchange rate between the WU token and different loyalty points determined?
Well, in this case, I think the exchange rate will be determined by the company itself. Because the mechanics of distribution of bonus points of loyalty and their valuable can be different.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

Well, in this case, I think the exchange rate will be determined by the company itself. Because the mechanics of distribution of bonus points of loyalty and their valuable can be different.
Yes I understand this. But I do not understand if back-exchange is possible? That is, can I exchange WU tokens for loyalty points of different companies?
kk777

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

Yes I understand this. But I do not understand if back-exchange is possible? That is, can I exchange WU tokens for loyalty points of different companies?
Oh sure. This is the peculiarity of this platform, because you can change loyalty points of one company to other loyalty points. This is the uniqueness of this platform.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

Oh sure. This is the peculiarity of this platform, because you can change loyalty points of one company to other loyalty points. This is the uniqueness of this platform.
Now I'm beginning to understand, yes. That is why this is a unified system of obzedinayuschee in itself many loyalty programs. This is a very interesting and useful solution. I hope this can be managed from your smartphone?
kk777

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

Now I'm beginning to understand, yes. That is why this is a unified system of obzedinayuschee in itself many loyalty programs. This is a very interesting and useful solution. I hope this can be managed from your smartphone?
Yes, of course. All this will be collected in one place and users can have quick access directly from their phone.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

This service is only applicable to new companies that do not have a loyalty program right? That is, those companies that already exist in the market will have to create their own loyalty programs from scratch, right?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

This service is only applicable to new companies that do not have a loyalty program right? That is, those companies that already exist in the market will have to create their own loyalty programs from scratch, right?
Of course not. Both can become partners. It does not matter. For companies that create loyalty programs from scratch, assistance is offered in creating this.
Klacik

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:41:00 PM

Of course not. Both can become partners. It does not matter. For companies that create loyalty programs from scratch, assistance is offered in creating this.
Well, I can say that it's very cool, especially that they will help companies. But how about existing loyalty programs? How will this be connected to this service?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:53:52 PM

Well, I can say that it's very cool, especially that they will help companies. But how about existing loyalty programs? How will this be connected to this service?
In this way there will be no difficulties. All existing loyalty points will be transferred to blockchain  without any problems. So for existing companies there will be no problems with this.
Klacik

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

In this way there will be no difficulties. All existing loyalty points will be transferred to blockchain  without any problems. So for existing companies there will be no problems with this.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

In accordance with this, it follows that they will also transfer the user databases, right? And will all personal data be transferred to the blockchain?
Klacik

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

In accordance with this, it follows that they will also transfer the user databases, right? And will all personal data be transferred to the blockchain?
Well, I do not know such details about this platform, so I can not say with certainty that it will be realized that way. But I believe that yes. The data is likely to be transferred in the same way.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Well, I do not know such details about this platform, so I can not say with certainty that it will be realized that way. But I believe that yes. The data is likely to be transferred in the same way.
But can a company have the right to do this without additional user agreements? Not sure. So for me the legal side of the issue remains as yet unclear.
Klacik

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

But can a company have the right to do this without additional user agreements? Not sure. So for me the legal side of the issue remains as yet unclear.
Well, I can not give you an answer to this question. I did not study this project legally. Perhaps there is some information about this in whitepaper
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

Well, I can not give you an answer to this question. I did not study this project legally. Perhaps there is some information about this in whitepaper
Well, I'll try to find out there information about it. I just really became interested in this project and I want to know more about this.
Klacik

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Well, I'll try to find out there information about it. I just really became interested in this project and I want to know more about this.
In any case, you can contact the telegram chat, maybe there will answer your questions. On smog business I believe that this project can become a really high-quality product.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: