Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

I would like to know some details of this project. Which areas of activity are these? What exactly are the creators of this platform oriented on?
Well, in general, it is designed for a variety of areas of activity. In fact, the platform has no limitations in this regard.
I understand, but there must still be some starting point for this, is not it? With something this should start the platform. from a certain sphere in which this can be well-established, is it not right?
Yes, of course, this is absolutely the right strategy. As far as I know, the project team is planning to start from the food sector, because it considers it quite promising.
That is, you mean I hope public networks that attract the bulk of people. This is a fairly correct decision, because this sphere always attracts a large number of users.
Yes, that's why they plan to start with this. In the future, it is planned to expand the zone of influence in other areas of activity.
It would be interesting to know which ones, or this information is not yet disclosed by the project team? I just want to assess the scope of the ambitions of the project team.
Well, I think it depends on the desire of various companies to cooperate. If the project will have more different partners from different countries, the zone of influence will expand.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

I would like to know some details of this project. Which areas of activity are these? What exactly are the creators of this platform oriented on?
Well, in general, it is designed for a variety of areas of activity. In fact, the platform has no limitations in this regard.
I understand, but there must still be some starting point for this, is not it? With something this should start the platform. from a certain sphere in which this can be well-established, is it not right?
Yes, of course, this is absolutely the right strategy. As far as I know, the project team is planning to start from the food sector, because it considers it quite promising.
That is, you mean I hope public networks that attract the bulk of people. This is a fairly correct decision, because this sphere always attracts a large number of users.
Yes, that's why they plan to start with this. In the future, it is planned to expand the zone of influence in other areas of activity.
It would be interesting to know which ones, or this information is not yet disclosed by the project team? I just want to assess the scope of the ambitions of the project team.
Well, I think it depends on the desire of various companies to cooperate. If the project will have more different partners from different countries, the zone of influence will expand.
It turns out a very interesting situation. On the one hand, users get convenient opportunities and good service, companies attract more interest and new users. And the blockchain technology gets a new impetus to development and popularization.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

It turns out a very interesting situation. On the one hand, users get convenient opportunities and good service, companies attract more interest and new users. And the blockchain technology gets a new impetus to development and popularization.
Yes exactly. The project team does the same on this. They not only give users a convenient service but also positively influence the entire industry as a whole.
LeeLuke

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this idea, and as you saw I have already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this project's demo platform in action
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

Sunday poll

What kind of loyalty programs are the most inefficient?

Any options are welcome.

If you have any questions you can write
to our Telegram channel: @wulet_io

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
bitokman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
12coins

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
bitokman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
12coins

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
Perhaps you are right, but I can not understand one thing. What role does crypto currency play in this release? I understand that a single system, which combines many opportunities and prospects - it's very cool, but where is the crypto currency?
bitokman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

Perhaps you are right, but I can not understand one thing. What role does crypto currency play in this release? I understand that a single system, which combines many opportunities and prospects - it's very cool, but where is the crypto currency?
This is the key feature. Users make purchases and receive cashback in the form of a crypto currency, which can then be sold to various loyalty systems.
12coins

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

This is the key feature. Users make purchases and receive cashback in the form of a crypto currency, which can then be sold to various loyalty systems.
And how exactly will I receive a cashback in the form of a crypto currency? Will this system somehow integrate into my card or will I need to pay for purchases in some particular way?
bitokman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

And how exactly will I receive a cashback in the form of a crypto currency? Will this system somehow integrate into my card or will I need to pay for purchases in some particular way?
Well, everything is very simple, you can pay tokens of various products in partner networks. This is how you will receive your cashback from purchases.
12coins

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Well, everything is very simple, you can pay tokens of various products in partner networks. This is how you will receive your cashback from purchases.
In general, the system looks rather interesting, I would like to see how this will work in real life, I hope that the team will be able to attract enough investors to realize its idea.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

And is it really necessary to use a blockchain to implement such a service? I think this project could be implemented without using this technology, is it not?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

And is it really necessary to use a blockchain to implement such a service? I think this project could be implemented without using this technology, is it not?
But this gives incredible advantages to the platform, why should we abandon this? I think if something makes the product more convenient, then you need to use it.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

But this gives incredible advantages to the platform, why should we abandon this? I think if something makes the product more convenient, then you need to use it.
And how does this bring some innovative changes to the platform, can I learn it from you? What can a platform implemented on a blockchain that it can not do without it?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

The question I keep asking myself about some if not all these loyal crypto loyalty projects is adoption, I know of Incent and for years after the ICO the platform is still not gaining strong number of users, do people really care about this bonuses the way we make it to appear
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

And how does this bring some innovative changes to the platform, can I learn it from you? What can a platform implemented on a blockchain that it can not do without it?
This allows you to reliably record, record and manage all transactions in the system, while providing a decent level of security for this. At least this is already a huge advantage.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: