Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
icecreamgenius

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:02:04 PM

i hope they are in bitcoin congress in bonn . I´ll bring my camera to make a prof !
but i would rest more to know that some one had met them
i had invest over 23.000 USD and re invest all my daily profit
so cross my fingers that they not doing a GOX thing for the 2years that coming
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 04:08:20 PM

i hope they are in bitcoin congress in bonn . I´ll bring my camera to make a prof !

You invested $23,000 without knowing more? We clearly have a different definition of 'disposable income'!
icecreamgenius

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:11:28 PM

I have to take chance but it´s a one i´am willing to risk
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:49:48 PM

Anyway, until September you are very much in profit even before meeting them - what is very good.
Bitcoin Phoenix

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:14:29 PM

Any ideas on why the profit from trading shares seems to be down for this month?  I would welcome opinions on whether this is just a normal fluctuation or a sign of things to come?  Is the arb market starting to even out to the point that profits are declining? HRM.... Huh I hope not.

BTCitcoin Phoenix
sunny1

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:51:32 PM

Any ideas on why the profit from trading shares seems to be down for this month?  I would welcome opinions on whether this is just a normal fluctuation or a sign of things to come?  Is the arb market starting to even out to the point that profits are declining? HRM.... Huh I hope not.

BTCitcoin Phoenix

It will be around the 20% mark before the month closes, which I consider not bad. Don't forget arbitrage trading involves both bitcoin and USD. With the current exchange rate I am feeling happy to make around 20% a month. Though it could be much more with a bitcoin price of $650 or even $800...
Bestinvest

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:07:34 PM

If anyone was wondering, today's trading result is 0,62%.
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:34:50 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 12:13:59 AM by yonce

My heart hurts for you that you are doing that. STOP re-investing and start withdrawing and hope to God you get your money back.

bitcoin-trader is another fancy ponzi site that is targeting the bitcoin community specifically. If you are going to play HYIP's play them smart and stay away from the ones pretending to make money for you with bitcoin.

If you are interested in playing HYIP's the right way, feel free to PM me and we can discuss HYIP's and how to go about it the right way.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 11:38:20 PM

Does anyone ever had problems with this service?

I can see in HYIP monitor its not paying?

Because they are not a HYIP and have even a warning on their contacts page. I've asked Brandenburg a while back and he said they stay as far away from the HYIP monitors as they can, still some are blackmailing them putting them on no paying status because fees are not paid.

Rest assured they are paying since November 2013 like a clockwerk.

They are a HYIP. Look at their payment processors they accept.... and they wonder why HYIP monitors contact them? BS.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:29:58 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 12:53:35 AM by sunny1

Because they are not a HYIP and have even a warning on their contacts page. I've asked Brandenburg a while back and he said they stay as far away from the HYIP monitors as they can, still some are blackmailing them putting them on no paying status because fees are not paid.

They are a HYIP. Look at their payment processors they accept.... and they wonder why HYIP monitors contact them? BS.

The only BS in this thread here is yourself and the nonsense you are talking. Look at your f...cking reputation here. You are just here to disturb fine programs and to promote your dirty HYIPs, maybe you are even behind some of those.

What is wrong with the Payment Processors, most of them are accepted by The Rock Trading and BTC-e, among other major Forex Trading sites. EGOPAY is one of the main sponsors of Bitoin 2014, a Bitcoin Foundation event, among Bitcoin Trader. Just because HYIPs are using them to conclude everything else is a HYIP as well is ludicrous and shows all of us where you are coming from!

yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:52:32 AM

The only BS here in this thread is you and the nonsense you are talking. Look at your f...cking reputation here. You are just here to disturb fine programs and to promote your dirty HYIPs, maybe you are even behind some of those.

What is wrong with the Payment Processors, most of them are accepted by The Rock Trading and BTC-e, among other major Forex Trading sites. EGOPAY is one of the main sponsors of Bitoin 2014, a Bitcoin Foundation event, among Bitcoin Trader. Just because HYIPs are using them to conclude everything else is a HYIP as well is ludicrous!

I could really care less about my reputation. I mentioned one HYIP and an anti hyiper gave me negative reputation which I no longer publicly promote any HYIP here at all and don't give out ref links unless asked. Anyways you are just like the many people who attacked me when I said negative things about btc-arbs. Regardless if you don't see the light now, you will when the plug is pulled. There is in no way enough transparency in this company to make me believe otherwise. Also they accept Pexpay, no one has even heard of Pexpay outside HYIP's and this site uses one of the nicest HYIP scripts to run it Smiley shadowscripts.com which is used by several HYIP's.

They hold an active license of shadowscripts: http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator
which I checked after noticing all the similaries in their script function to other HYIP's.

So how about you take your BS and suck it.

As long as there are scummy admins here taking advantage of bitcoiners for hundreds of thousands of dollars I will be here to tell others. They give a bad name to the HYIP admins who run great successful programs for all these years.

sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:01:06 AM

The only BS here in this thread is you and the nonsense you are talking. Look at your f...cking reputation here. You are just here to disturb fine programs and to promote your dirty HYIPs, maybe you are even behind some of those.

What is wrong with the Payment Processors, most of them are accepted by The Rock Trading and BTC-e, among other major Forex Trading sites. EGOPAY is one of the main sponsors of Bitoin 2014, a Bitcoin Foundation event, among Bitcoin Trader. Just because HYIPs are using them to conclude everything else is a HYIP as well is ludicrous!

I could really care less about my reputation. I mentioned one HYIP and an anti hyiper gave me negative reputation which I no longer publicly promote any HYIP here at all and don't give our ref links unless asked. Anyways you are just like the many people who attacked me when I said negative things about btc-arbs. Regardless if you don't see the light now, you will when the plug is pulled. There is in no way enough transparency in this company to make me believe otherwise. Also they accept Pexpay, no one has even heard of Pexpay outside HYIP's and this site uses one of the nicest HYIP scripts to run it Smiley shadowscripts.com which is used by several HYIP's.

LOL PexPay is the only one that is even fully regulated and licensed in the US. Didn't know that FinCEN is giving licences to HYIP payment processors or is that another conspiracy involving the US regulatory body in HYIP payment processors you may shed light on?  Grin

Why don't you just say what your real intentions are. You are coming here and "warning" people who don't even listen to you about BT and on the other side are asking them to PM you to get info about "other' HYIPs.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:01:39 AM

WARNING: If you are in this program you are playing a HYIP. Please play carefully and avoid this one in particular as it is run by a scummy admin. Admins like these give the HYIP industry a bad name. Play them right and you will do ok.

This admin is preying upon the bitcoin community by using the bitcoin trading story. You will lose if you invest in "bitcoin trading" hyip's. If you are going to play HYIP's please play them carefully. I'm happy to talk in PM on reading into possible HYIP investment decisions, what makes a good one, and what's an obvious scam.

yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:05:47 AM

I could really care less about my reputation. I mentioned one HYIP and an anti hyiper gave me negative reputation which I no longer publicly promote any HYIP here at all and don't give our ref links unless asked. Anyways you are just like the many people who attacked me when I said negative things about btc-arbs. Regardless if you don't see the light now, you will when the plug is pulled. There is in no way enough transparency in this company to make me believe otherwise. Also they accept Pexpay, no one has even heard of Pexpay outside HYIP's and this site uses one of the nicest HYIP scripts to run it Smiley shadowscripts.com which is used by several HYIP's.

LOL PexPay is the only one that is even fully regulated and licensed in the US. Didn't know that FinCEN is giving licences to HYIP payment processors or is that another conspiracy involving the US regulatory body in HYIP payment processors you may shed light on?  Grin

Why don't you just say what your real intentions are. You are coming here and "warning" people who don't even listen to you about BT and on the other side are asking them to PM you to get info about "other' HYIPs.

Pexpay was launched in the HYIP industry as a U.S. alternative. They knowingly accept HYIP's and I don't care, I use them for HYIP investing myself. If you still don't see bitcoin-trader as a HYIP, PM me after bitcoin-trader closes down.

I get attacked if I mention anything about HYIP's on this forum, so people do PM me if they want to talk about HYIP's. I don't offer any referral links, I offer advice and information. People have the right to know if they are playing a HYIP. I will continue to let people know if they are. HYIP's can be great! Bitcoin-trader is not.

WARNING: If you are in this program you are playing a HYIP (they accept HYIP payment processors and use one of the most popular HYIP scripts, shadowscripts.com - http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator - Please play carefully and avoid this one in particular as it is run by a scummy admin. Admins like these give the HYIP industry a bad name. Play them right and you will do ok.

This admin is preying upon the bitcoin community by using the bitcoin trading story. You will lose if you invest in "bitcoin trading" hyip's. If you are going to play HYIP's please play them carefully. I'm happy to talk in PM on reading into possible HYIP investment decisions, what makes a good one, and what's an obvious scam.

yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:08:13 AM

Here's three HYIP's I see on the pexpay tab of a HYIP monitor: http://list4hyip.com/?pfilter=PexPay&type=&a=

Regardless, that obviously isn't the only sign bitcoin-trader is a HYIP. bitcoin-trader in particular is trying to avoid being associated as a HYIP the hardest. ALL BAD INTENTIONS and the kind of admin that needs to be kicked out of the industry.

sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:12:18 AM

They hold an active license of shadowscripts: http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator which I checked after noticing all the similaries in their script function to other HYIP's.

Wow, you'll found Pandoras Box  Roll Eyes If you checked their website a bit further, you would have noticed that they even have the logo of Shadow Scripts on their About Us page. Some HYIP admins might even use Word or Excel, so whats about Microsoft? Anyway, since some ignorants are considering the entire Bitcoin ecosystem as a Ponzi scheme, I think we are in good company.
yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:15:00 AM

They hold an active license of shadowscripts: http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator which I checked after noticing all the similaries in their script function to other HYIP's.

Wow, you'll found Pandoras Box  Roll Eyes If you checked their website a bit further, you would have noticed that they even have the logo of Shadow Scripts on their About Us page. Some HYIP admins might even use Word or Excel, so whats about Microsoft? Anyway, since some ignorants are considering the entire Bitcoin ecosystem as a Ponzi scheme, I think we are in good company.

Shadowscripts was developed for HYIP's and their slogan on their site: "The Trusted HYIP Software Suite". Comparing one thing I said to Microsoft and Word or Excel is comparing apples to oranges.

WARNING: If you are in this program you are playing a HYIP (they accept HYIP payment processors and use one of the most popular HYIP scripts, shadowscripts.com - http://shadowscripts.com/license-validator - Please play carefully and avoid this one in particular as it is run by a scummy admin. Admins like these give the HYIP industry a bad name. Play them right and you will do ok.

yonce

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:16:57 AM

The only HYIP processor they seem to be missing is Solid Trust Pay, probably because they weren't able to get their account verified.

sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:21:00 AM

Shadowscripts was developed for HYIP's and their slogan on their site: "The Trusted HYIP Software Suite". Comparing one thing I said to Microsoft and Word or Excel is comparing apples to oranges.

Oh now your hate is against all who are trading in bitcoins commercially. You seem to me like a foolish HYIP admin of the previous glory HYIP industry, which is currently dying out, or why are almost all banner spots on MNO, to name just one example but the best one available?
sunny1

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:24:06 AM

The only HYIP processor they seem to be missing is Solid Trust Pay, probably because they weren't able to get their account verified.

HYIP processor....lol. There are no such things as HYIP processors...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: