Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:04:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 05:56:34 PM

I feel more heartbreak coming for people of bitcoin-trader. Please if you are investing 20k+, if you were to lose it overnight could you sleep at night? If so then all the power to you. Please use extreme caution with these HYIP's fooling people into believing their bitcoin earnings claims.

I have some 20K+ investments in total with a HYIP, but they haven't ever tried fooling me into this bitcoin trading nonsense.

Of course not. They are probably telling you the trading in forex nonsense, that 99.9% of all HYIPs do.

Actually no HYIP admin I invest with masquerades any of that. Everyone who plays HYIP's knows they are playing HYIP's. Can't say the same for people in this thread who are playing Bitcoin-trader. What good HYIP's use as their "hyip story" is there for text placement.

Btc-arbs, Bitcoin-Trader however claim wholeheartedly they do bitcoin trading which is false and they are nothing more than a HYIP masquerading as a legitimate company. When 99% of your members don't know they are playing HYIP's they are fooling you. That is the case with Bitcoin-trader.

Bitcoin-trader's web page text is not there just for text placement like any other HYIP. They refuse to be associated with HYIP, even though they are one. I'd be extra cautious of that.

After 13 years of playing HYIP's I think I know that HYIP's aren't making bank trading.

You have no idea what you are talking about sunny.

What the hell kind of person knowingly puts money in a HYIP?
If bitcoin-trader.biz is a scam, at least most of the people who put money into it here have the (thin) excuse of not knowing that.
But to 'invest' in something you know full well is a scam and will defraud other people is disgusting. No great surprise you have bad trust, I imagine you've ripped a few people off in your time.

Sorry that your "too good" to play HYIP's. How dare you accuse me of being unethical. Who the hell are you?

None the less if you invested in bitcoin-trader and feel people who play HYIP's are terrible human beings, well I guess join the club of us terrible human beings, and you are one of them.

Yes, I dare. So sue me. What do you expect?
'Investing' in a hyip is unethical and stupid. That's not really controversial.
Love the way you judge me for my opinion, by the way.
sunny1

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:18:45 PM

I think this guy yonce got a hidden agenda. It is a know fact among the HYIP players that HYIPs are in a very deep depression since a while already. We should just ignore him and he will stop giving us useless lessons here. He is a scammer who think with his badmouthing he can bring over clients to his shady HYIP world and can damage the reputation of BT. Considering the fact that BT currently has around 3,200 clients and only about two dozen or so are participating here, his "little plan" will not work out. So nothing to worry about, just chill out and ignore this lowlife.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 06:29:24 PM

I think this guy yonce got a hidden agenda. It is a know fact among the HYIP players that HYIPs are in a very deep depression since a while already. We should just ignore him and he will stop giving us useless lessons here. He is a scammer who think with his badmouthing he can bring over clients to his shady HYIP world and can damage the reputation of BT. Considering the fact that BT currently has around 3,200 clients and only about two dozen or so are participating here, his "little plan" will not work out. So nothing to worry about, just chill out and ignore this lowlife.

The first piece of worthwhile information in a couple of pages.
What's the source?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:35:31 PM

What's the source?

I think somebody asked them this in a support ticket or something. I saw this piece of info before.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 06:37:01 PM

What's the source?

I think somebody asked them this in a support ticket or something. I saw this piece of info before.

Ok.
I'm interested in total funds under management. We 'know' that there are a few $50k investors. I wonder how much arbitrage bitcoin's ~$20 million daily volume could support.
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:37:21 PM

What's the source?

If that is the case I am glad its only 3200 still. Time for less people to not get scammed this time around. Btc-arbs, leancy, rockwell-partners have more than 10,000 clients.

Please people be aware you are playing a very scummy HYIP. Don't be another massive bitcoin fraud statistic.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
sunny1

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 06:43:43 PM

What's the source?

Ok.
I'm interested in total funds under management. We 'know' that there are a few $50k investors. I wonder how much arbitrage bitcoin's ~$20 million daily volume could support.

Ask Brandenburg and see what he says.
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:03:38 PM

What's the source?

Ok.

Hopefully he's smart enough in his con if he sends you a number not to overshoot it.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
yonce

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:36:41 PM

I'd like to pose a question, who is bitcoin-trader regulated by? Since they are selling securities.

Something to always take into consideration:

unlicensed securities = hyip ponzi games.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:51:49 AM

I'd like to pose a question, who is bitcoin-trader regulated by? Since they are selling securities.

I doubt they are regulated. Since no one can find them.
Acura360

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:26:24 AM

You can write and question bitcoin-trader via facebook. They are answering very fast

▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                                           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌              ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌              ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀▀▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     █▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓           █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄          ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                          ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓                            ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

INEL
COMPANY
  | 
Crowdfunding platform for collective
investment in real estate
  [ 
INVEST
  ]  Airdrop Bot | Instagram
Telegrameng | Telegramru
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 04:19:56 AM

I doubt they are regulated. Since no one can find them.

typical hyip ponzi setup.

tomsmi321

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 06:57:11 AM

Hi there.
I was just wondering how this thing could be sustainable especially given it’s affiliate commission program. I emailed them and apparently the commission is ongoing. So this means if u were to refer me and I spent $100 then u get $5 (5%) and any money that I later invest you also get 5%. Now the question is, do I still get the full $100 (investment) credited to my account or only $95 (100 less commission)? If I get the full 100 then ultimately this thing is gonna fall apart cause I’m still getting paid a return on $5 which has technically been given to u and u may have since withdrawn and therefore they may/may not have available for trading. Especially given that we are talking about $5 on which a 1% return per day is being paid out, this is gonna create a massive hole somewhere especially if we are start talking about larger sums of money like 1000$s. Or am I missing something?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:13:37 AM

You miss the fact that their commission is paid one time for the period of 120 days, they lock your deposits for this period. So they pay 5% and use you money to trade 80 days (let us assume there are 80 working days in this 120 days period). Let us also assume they keep 0.2% in profits from the sum you invested, the rest of profits is being paid to other investors. Over these 80 days they make 16% and pay 5% in commission. Over larger amounts, this is a lot of money.

Also, do not consider arbitrage as only BTC-BTC trading process. There is BTC to fiat, alt coins to BTC, alt coins to alt coins. Lots of different exchanges and lots of opportunities. All I am saying that this is possible IMO.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
tomsmi321

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 09:30:30 AM

You miss the fact that their commission is paid one time for the period of 120 days, they lock your deposits for this period. So they pay 5% and use you money to trade 80 days (let us assume there are 80 working days in this 120 days period). Let us also assume they keep 0.2% in profits from the sum you invested, the rest of profits is being paid to other investors. Over these 80 days they make 16% and pay 5% in commission. Over larger amounts, this is a lot of money.

Also, do not consider arbitrage as only BTC-BTC trading process. There is BTC to fiat, alt coins to BTC, alt coins to alt coins. Lots of different exchanges and lots of opportunities. All I am saying that this is possible IMO.

Ok so let me try to follow you. I am referred by an affiliate and I decide to invest $100. The affiliate gets $5 upfront for the referral (5% x the value of each purchased Residual Income Share). Let us suppose the affiliate decides to withdraw that $5 commission. This would mean that Bitcoin trader now has $95 dollars with which to trade even though my account still shows a credit against it of $100. Over an 120 days period or 80 trading days they make a 16% return on $95, so $15.2 ($95 x 16%). So then out of this $15.2 trading profit they plug the hole $5 hole so to speak leaving $10.2 residual which is given back to you as profit on your initial investment of $100. Or am I still missing the point entirely?? 
Bestinvest

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 11:12:40 AM

Ok so let me try to follow you. I am referred by an affiliate and I decide to invest $100. The affiliate gets $5 upfront for the referral (5% x the value of each purchased Residual Income Share). Let us suppose the affiliate decides to withdraw that $5 commission. This would mean that Bitcoin trader now has $95 dollars with which to trade even though my account still shows a credit against it of $100. Over an 120 days period or 80 trading days they make a 16% return on $95, so $15.2 ($95 x 16%). So then out of this $15.2 trading profit they plug the hole $5 hole so to speak leaving $10.2 residual which is given back to you as profit on your initial investment of $100. Or am I still missing the point entirely?? 

Calculation that crazyivan did assumes that they only take 0.2% for themselves per day which ends on 15.2$ after 120 days as you calculated it. So that means their earnings are 15.2$ on your 100$ shares. 5$ goes to back to you, but you don't actually see that because your account shows 100$ all the time, and 10,2$ is left for them. Your earnings equals 100$ multiplied by cumulative % for those 120 days.

In other words, regarding those 5% affiliate earnings, imagine they give it to affiliates from their own pocket and than take it back from their earnings.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 02:38:50 PM

Pbmining gives 10% referral that is more suspect then This don't u think?
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

bitcoin-trader is a ponzi game. Legitimate companies offer affiliate programs, there is the cost of acquisition of a paying customer, sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

sunny1

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 07:32:54 PM

bitcoin-trader is a ponzi game. Legitimate companies offer affiliate programs, there is the cost of acquisition of a paying customer, sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

There are hundreds of legitimate companies that offer affiliate programs, but in your small minded brain all mlm programs from tupperware to avon are frauds and ponzi schemes. Nobody here is listening to you! Don't you get it? Go back where you belong, to talkgold.com.
yonce

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 08:10:15 PM

There are hundreds of legitimate companies that offer affiliate programs, but in your small minded brain all mlm programs from tupperware to avon are frauds and ponzi schemes. Nobody here is listening to you! Don't you get it? Go back where you belong, to talkgold.com.

That's what I said, legitimate companies offer affiliate programs. He was calling out pbmining as more likely a scam than bitcoin-trader when bitcoin-trader is a poor quality ponzi.

Here's a direct quote from the quote of my post you quoted:

Legitimate companies offer affiliate programs, there is the cost of acquisition of a paying customer, sometimes higher, sometimes lower.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: