Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:54:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:56:23 PM

I just want to say I am really happy with Bitcoin-trader so far and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever. The payments have been on time every day, the communication with the admin has been spot on.

I am already coming up to making back 50% of my investment.

Yes there is ponzu schemes and HYIP's, but I firmly believe that BT is not one of them..

Nothing makes me happier then seeing my Bitcoin balance grow everyday and I look forward to doubling my money at the end of the term.

Everywhere we use Bitcoin at the moment is a huge risk, even using the exchanges, at least my risk is getting me around 25% a month profit which beats the 1-2% a month I used to make trading Forex and Futures.

Im not even going to leave my referral link to prove I am not just trying to make some money from this review...

Thanks Bitcoin trader so far, heres to the next few months.

Appreciate the review.
hypersire

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:34:43 PM

It is good it is working out for you and I hope you get all your funds back too.   The problem I have is with the 120 lock-in coupled with balances being maintained in US dollars.  (Correct me if I'm wrong.)  Say you put in 2 BTC, at $450 and it is converted to dollars and locked in.   What if bitcoin has a major run during that 4 months and goes to $1800.  You get back .5 BTC instead of the 2 BTC you put in.  Just how good do the returns look then?   My example is extreme, but if they are doing arbitrage why do they have to convert you bitcoin balance to fiat anyway.   It just doesn't make sense to me.    

I put my BTC in when it was over $600. Worked out pretty well for me eh? Funny how you use an example on the opposite end of the spectrum isn't it?

I find the conversion to fiat dollars a huge plus as I have other investments that gamble on the BTC exchange rate and this isn't one of them.

Bitcoin Trader is for "passive monthly income" just as they claim.
yonce

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:47:43 PM

It is good it is working out for you and I hope you get all your funds back too.   The problem I have is with the 120 lock-in coupled with balances being maintained in US dollars.  (Correct me if I'm wrong.)  Say you put in 2 BTC, at $450 and it is converted to dollars and locked in.   What if bitcoin has a major run during that 4 months and goes to $1800.  You get back .5 BTC instead of the 2 BTC you put in.  Just how good do the returns look then?   My example is extreme, but if they are doing arbitrage why do they have to convert you bitcoin balance to fiat anyway.   It just doesn't make sense to me.    

I put my BTC in when it was over $600. Worked out pretty well for me eh? Funny how you use an example on the opposite end of the spectrum isn't it?

I find the conversion to fiat dollars a huge plus as I have other investments that gamble on the BTC exchange rate and this isn't one of them.

Shadowscript which Bitcoin trader uses automatically converts BTC to USD on all HYIP's that use it.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
hypersire

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:04:55 PM

Shadowscript which Bitcoin trader uses automatically converts BTC to USD on all HYIP's that use it.

How about the Bitcoin mining contracts? Their mining rigs were supplied to Bitcoin Trader through the well known KNC Miner. Can you point out some HYIPs that offer those as well?
peddycb

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:45:39 PM

@ yonze

Michael Brandenburg... I am very glad to see how quickly our group evolves into a viable discussion forum for all participating clients.

Let me address they ‘HYIP’ issue first: of course we are aware of it. On April 26th we have received a support ticket from an individual who asked us to promote us on several HYIP related forums. We declined very friendly and told him that we are not interested.

He replied on April 27th that he will destroy us in the ‘heart of the bitcoin industry’ (probably he meant the bitcoin community) and mentioned to bad-mouth us on bitcointalk.org, if we don’t pay him 10 bitcoins. - We didn’t reply to him. A few hours later he contacted us again and told us that ‘now he will destroy us’. Again, no reply from us.

Maybe it’s a coincidence, but finally on April 28th. a guy nick named 'yonce' started to post his ‘opinions’ in our thread at bitcointalk.org, I leave it up to you to consider this guys objectives. People like him are one of the reasons why we don’t participate in public forums.

Thanks!

I will be back later to address you other concerns.

yonce

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:53:05 PM

@ yonze

Michael Brandenburg... I am very glad to see how quickly our group evolves into a viable discussion forum for all participating clients.

Let me address they ‘HYIP’ issue first: of course we are aware of it. On April 26th we have received a support ticket from an individual who asked us to promote us on several HYIP related forums. We declined very friendly and told him that we are not interested.

He replied on April 27th that he will destroy us in the ‘heart of the bitcoin industry’ (probably he meant the bitcoin community) and mentioned to bad-mouth us on bitcointalk.org, if we don’t pay him 10 bitcoins. - We didn’t reply to him. A few hours later he contacted us again and told us that ‘now he will destroy us’. Again, no reply from us.

Maybe it’s a coincidence, but finally on April 28th. a guy nick named 'yonce' started to post his ‘opinions’ in our thread at bitcointalk.org, I leave it up to you to consider this guys objectives. People like him are one of the reasons why we don’t participate in public forums.

Thanks!

I will be back later to address you other concerns.

LOL!

I joined this forum to out btc-arbs and to keep HYIP's accountable to the community. So you would be right about the coincidence if any of that is true at all. I'm honored though they chose to announce me, it means I am doing something right.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
hypersire

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:57:38 PM

@ yonze

And there it is! What a friggin toilet Bitcointalk has become (it saddens me as I've been here since 2011). People like this blackmailer are absolute parasites, the scum of the earth.

The simple way to tell who knows what they are talking about and who is just some shill/troll with ulterior motives is to examine their arguments. Pretend you are in a court of law. Someone like myself tries to make an argument and then back it up with multiple facts as a lawyer would. It is then up to YOU to decide what is most plausible.

Someone like Yonce would be the equivalent of a lawyer standing up in the courtroom and screaming "No, you are wrong! I don't have an argument but it is obvious I am right and you are just a smelly poopy pants!"  Grin
yonce

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:59:31 PM

@ yonze

And there it is! What a friggin toilet Bitcointalk has become (it saddens me as I've been here since 2011). People like this blackmailer are absolute parasites, the scum of the earth.

The simple way to tell who knows what they are talking about and who is just some shill/troll with ulterior motives is to examine their arguments. Pretend you are in a court of law. Someone like myself tries to make an argument and then back it up by multiple facts as a lawyer would. It is then up to YOU to decide what is most plausible.

Someone like Yonce would be the equivalent of a lawyer standing up in the courtroom and screaming "No, you are wrong! I don't have an argument but it is obvious I am right and you are just a smelly poopy pants!"  Grin

When did a forum become a court room? lol. "And there it is!" Really? You deserve to be taken for every bitcoin you have given this "company". First of all legitimate companies don't associate themselves with forum banter.

peddycb

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:07:13 PM

this is a justification... it is not from bitcointalk.org
the message has been delivered to me otherwise

peddycb

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:10:23 PM

sorry for my bad english

have the information not from here  Tongue

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:14:00 PM

I only used an example the other way to show that is where the problem is, assuming all else is fine.   Yes, starting at $600 till now should have really helped net more BTC.   But now we are at $447 so it might not be the same going forward.   My example was also extreme to make it easy to see.  
yonce

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:28:11 PM

sorry for my bad english

have the information not from here  Tongue

It was a support ticket reply inquiring about me? Guess I ruffled a few feathers over at bitcoin-trader scam headquarters.

peddycb

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:44:37 PM

no is from facebook he he  Grin

peddycb

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:52:57 PM

I have so far only good experience with bitcoin trader

50000$ = 500$ = 1day = 1%

20days = 10000$

4months = 40000$

90000$  Grin Grin Grin

Moedas :D igitais

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 03:39:28 PM

BTCAmazing thread, very entertaining I must say.

Anyway, the non-believers already made their point, same goes for the defenders.
Who is right ? Only time will tell. I'm not here to acuse or defend, but would like to see this thread evolve to something a bit more constructive.
Also to say that there's a FB group, with real discussions regarding Bitcoin Trader, promoted by the PR.

If anyone is intrested here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/629441250471567/

Questions are asked directly to the PR Manager regarding the performance, issues, etc of Bitcoin Trader.
To the newcomers that bump into this thread, if you are intrested in Bitcoin Trader, or have questions, that could be a good place to look.BTC

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:56:28 AM

Payments steady thanks!
proximator

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:02:48 PM

I have so far only good experience with bitcoin trader

50000$ = 500$ = 1day = 1%

20days = 10000$

4months = 40000$

90000$  Grin Grin Grin

You invested 50 K$ ?

TheSmurfsCoin : Twg352pqJhXd2s8ktuRLFP5jkh9BraaWBP
proximator

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:14:17 PM

If you order your shares over my referrer I offer you 2,5% of your investment back instantly.

Why should someone refer you ?
The extra 5% you get is from his income anyway lol

proximator

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 01:44:09 PM

I don't think it is win win deal Smiley
Good luck anyway

doktordrejj

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:40:37 PM

If you order your shares over my referrer I offer you 2,5% of your investment back instantly.

First post here! I´ll give it a try, should I pm U with the amount I placed at bitcoin-trader.biz?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: