Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish.  (Read 715696 times)
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:12:36 AM

If you fail to mention any of these, you will not receive your coins. I will not reply to your PM. Keep an eye on your wallet.

AGAIN, I ASK YOU... PLEASE STOP THROWING AROUND THE SCAM RUMORS. I'm probably one of the nicest system admins you will ever meet regardless of what some of you will think.

Two things here...

First- you don't need people to contact you.  You should have database records that show what people are owed.  If you're a DBA, query the DB and just do the payments manually.

Second- not trying to troll, but it's hard to believe that you're one of the nicest system admins.  You gave no explanations to where people's coins went until just now, and even now it's still doesn't sound legit.  Then you threatened to erase the server because you were pissed.  Grow a pair and man up.  If you weren't ready to run a pool, don't sit there and throw a fit when people call you out on how your pool wasn't running properly.  Whether you scammed the coins or not, you should have had the integrity to say sorry and work to make things right.  Not bash the people who are mad because they lost time and money mining on your pool last night.

-Fuse

Community > Devs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spork985

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:15:26 AM

If you fail to mention any of these, you will not receive your coins. I will not reply to your PM. Keep an eye on your wallet.

AGAIN, I ASK YOU... PLEASE STOP THROWING AROUND THE SCAM RUMORS. I'm probably one of the nicest system admins you will ever meet regardless of what some of you will think.

Two things here...

First- you don't need people to contact you.  You should have database records that show what people are owed.  If you're a DBA, query the DB and just do the payments manually.

Second- not trying to troll, but it's hard to believe that you're one of the nicest system admins.  You gave no explanations to where people's coins went until just now, and even now it's still doesn't sound legit.  Then you threatened to erase the server because you were pissed.  Grow a pair and man up.  If you weren't ready to run a pool, don't sit there and throw a fit when people call you out on how your pool wasn't running properly.  Whether you scammed the coins or not, you should have had the integrity to say sorry and work to make things right.  Not bash the people who are mad because they lost time and money mining on your pool last night.

-Fuse

1) I'm not turning the site online and risking getting hit again. I am manually paying out the users based on a query I wrote directly off the transactions table. Most people don't have a wallet address saved.
2) I told you I don't know what you're talking about when you say "where people's coins went". I will say I'm sorry for the stupid comments I may have made but you need to understand how pissed off I was with people's reactions. I tried NUMEROUS times to make things right and always provided speedy updates with the server status. They go all the way back to page 30ish.
veebee

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:15:44 AM

ok well

the dev just said this

[17:01] <@coinyewest> ok guys we are putting 20m to a developer to make us our own exchange for coinyecoin, should be done by weekend. also, post in the coinye thread on www.reddit.com/r/coinedup ! thanks!

My account was hacked , i have recovered it but the person promoted straight disgusting trash lust ico.. i do not and would never support that
AltCoinSeller

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:16:35 AM

Two things here...

First- you don't need people to contact you.  You should have database records that show what people are owed.  If you're a DBA, query the DB and just do the payments manually.

Second- not trying to troll, but it's hard to believe that you're one of the nicest system admins.  You gave no explanations to where people's coins went until just now, and even now it's still doesn't sound legit.  Then you threatened to erase the server because you were pissed.  Grow a pair and man up.  If you weren't ready to run a pool, don't sit there and throw a fit when people call you out on how your pool wasn't running properly.  Whether you scammed the coins or not, you should have had the integrity to say sorry and work to make things right.  Not bash the people who are mad because they lost time and money mining on your pool last night.

-Fuse

1) I'm not turning the site online and risking getting hit again. I am manually paying out the users based on a query I wrote directly off the transactions table. Most people don't have a wallet address saved.
2) I told you I don't know what you're talking about when you say "where people's coins went". I will say I'm sorry for the stupid comments I may have made but you need to understand how pissed off I was with people's reactions. I tried NUMEROUS times to make things right and always provided speedy updates with the server status. They go all the way back to page 30ish.

He sent me only 147k Coye, i have been mining at icypool for all day with 34MH/s. Such a scam!
noedelx

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:17:06 AM

WTS 70k coye Coins for 0,0175 BTC ( or LOT/LTC)
mybadomen

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:17:35 AM

ok well

the dev just said this

[17:01] <@coinyewest> ok guys we are putting 20m to a developer to make us our own exchange for coinyecoin, should be done by weekend. also, post in the coinye thread on www.reddit.com/r/coinedup ! thanks!

Sounds great im just afraid what coins will be worth by then.
babySato

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:19:45 AM

Here's what I think happens with these popular, highly anticipated coins with lots of Mhash at multiple pools.

Each of the large pools start mining based off of the current block chain.   Because the difficulty is so low, block generations are occurring nearly instantly.   Meanwhile, the network, users and pools are ddosing each other trying to get connections and updates.    Competing block chains don't have enough time to propagate globally before N more blocks are found locally in a pool.    So, each local pool has a block chain that could potentially stay longer than the updates that it is seeing from elsewhere.   Other smaller pools and users are getting updates from these competing pools and either sticking with the closest/longest or switching back and forth.  

As the difficulty goes up and speed of block generation finally goes down, you eventually get a more globally consistent block chain.   However, potentially the vast majority of users find that they didn't get on the longest eventual chain and suddenly their coins disappear.

I would say that the solution probably lies in either much better pool communication (even under ddos type conditions) and/or raising the starting difficulty and slowing block generation to a liveable level quickly.  If you don't have a globally consistent block chain then these coin launches are going to keep looking bad and anger a lot of participants.

Would love to hear other's thoughts.
mybadomen

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:20:47 AM

Looking to Trade:
 1,000,000 Coinye  for 8 LTC or best offer.
noedelx

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:22:20 AM

fast deal
busabus

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:23:08 AM

ICYHASH USERS

lol, ever met a scammer telling you 'I'm a scammer' ?
Incubus: Nice to know you, goodbyeeeeee

Spork, ignore it.  The site had problems at the start of the coin, like so many others, you've admitted it, nothing can be done about it.  The end.

Unfortunately I don't think it's that simple, it'll probably go on and on, and if you do ignore it then they'll just target you for ignoring them.  I don't honestly know what to suggest.  Sorry.

For the record:  I've used your pool for two coins and I've got exactly what I expected. Thanks!

KDC: LJ2PwwKT6ZSNSsMY9cQnda8REkLEAstWE6
spork985

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:23:36 AM

Two things here...

First- you don't need people to contact you.  You should have database records that show what people are owed.  If you're a DBA, query the DB and just do the payments manually.

Second- not trying to troll, but it's hard to believe that you're one of the nicest system admins.  You gave no explanations to where people's coins went until just now, and even now it's still doesn't sound legit.  Then you threatened to erase the server because you were pissed.  Grow a pair and man up.  If you weren't ready to run a pool, don't sit there and throw a fit when people call you out on how your pool wasn't running properly.  Whether you scammed the coins or not, you should have had the integrity to say sorry and work to make things right.  Not bash the people who are mad because they lost time and money mining on your pool last night.

-Fuse

He sent me only 147k Coye, i have been mining at icypool for all day with 34MH/s. Such a scam!

Check your wallet. You received a lot of auto payouts last night...
http://prntscr.com/2hpt7j
dannygast

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:26:09 AM

Two things here...

-Fuse

I'm sure he has a pretty good explanation for that *cough* *sarcasm*
busabus

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:26:33 AM

Here's what I think happens with these popular, highly anticipated coins with lots of Mhash at multiple pools.

Each of the large pools start mining based off of the current block chain.   Because the difficulty is so low, block generations are occurring nearly instantly.   Meanwhile, the network, users and pools are ddosing each other trying to get connections and updates.    Competing block chains don't have enough time to propagate globally before N more blocks are found locally in a pool.    So, each local pool has a block chain that could potentially stay longer than the updates that it is seeing from elsewhere.   Other smaller pools and users are getting updates from these competing pools and either sticking with the closest/longest or switching back and forth.  

As the difficulty goes up and speed of block generation finally goes down, you eventually get a more globally consistent block chain.   However, potentially the vast majority of users find that they didn't get on the longest eventual chain and suddenly their coins disappear.

I would say that the solution probably lies in either much better pool communication (even under ddos type conditions) and/or raising the starting difficulty and slowing block generation to a liveable level quickly.  If you don't have a globally consistent block chain then these coin launches are going to keep looking bad and anger a lot of participants.

Would love to hear other's thoughts.

I think you're right

KDC: LJ2PwwKT6ZSNSsMY9cQnda8REkLEAstWE6
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:27:03 AM

Two things here...

-Fuse

Check your wallet. You received a lot of auto payouts last night...
http://prntscr.com/2hpt7j

Why don't you bring your shitstorm elsewhere ??
muszti

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

what is with dedicated pool? I've got some coins there Sad

Next i will set up auto payout, this is the 3rd pool, where i lost my coins  Embarrassed
mybadomen

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:30:42 AM

Still looking to Trade 1,000,000 Coye for 8 LTC or best offer

Get them while they are Hot !
cryptoirc

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:31:38 AM

WTS 15K for 0.005 pm me
noedelx

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:31:42 AM

fast deal

anyone?
1024KB

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:31:58 AM

ICYHASH USERS

lol, ever met a scammer telling you 'I'm a scammer' ?
Incubus: Nice to know you, goodbyeeeeee

Spork, ignore it.  The site had problems at the start of the coin, like so many others, you've admitted it, nothing can be done about it.  The end.

Unfortunately I don't think it's that simple, it'll probably go on and on, and if you do ignore it then they'll just target you for ignoring them.  I don't honestly know what to suggest.  Sorry.

For the record:  I've used your pool for two coins and I've got exactly what I expected. Thanks!

I will also step up to say I have gotten all the coins my hashing power would allow from ICYHASH. I have some coins stuck in there now but Im not worried. I have never been cheated by him.
thesamson

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 12:32:20 AM

Any word on dedicated pool?

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: