Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinye [KOI/COYE] You can't kill a gayfish.  (Read 715696 times)
eddilicious

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:05:03 AM

any working nodes now? wallet stopped syncing

My conf file this work for me

addnode=37.187.93.104
addnode=23.253.71.20
addnode=94.242.254.73
addnode=24.20.187.178
addnode=37.59.31.34
addnode=37.59.54.28
addnode=62.212.72.31
addnode=198.245.63.111
addnode=199.241.191.148
addnode=72.46.130.53
addnode=23.253.71.20:41338
addnode=148.251.11.238:41338
addnode=162.220.61.78:41338
addnode=188.115.182.34:41338
addnode=50.152.213.185:41338
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
maxconnections=900

5ShEtDXZZ2VHQxVbahfhgHp77FPc6PWsLm    
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And if that doesn't work try portforwarding in your router on port 41338 and your computer networkadres. Works for me and have now 78 connections.

good nodes. syncing fast
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spork985

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:07:57 AM

Im scammed by http://coinyecoin.icyhash.com/
Feel so dirty. I'll take a shower.  Sad

dammit i just came back from out of town for the day, i started mining on icy before i left and made around 120k, is it lost now? i dont really know what happened.... Embarrassed

what the fuck, guys?

I don't even MINE at icyhash even i know what fucking happened.

what happened when you claimed your coins?  did you wait 24 hours? has has barely been 24 hours since the coin launched!!!11one

<< REPOSTING >> to make sure everyone has seen this and gets their coins paid out in full

ICYHASH USERS

I am utterly disgusted by the communities reaction to the problems we faced last night. I am not a scammer, never was a scammer, and never will be a scammer. I spent countless hours yesterday into the wee hours of the night to ensure this pool was online and fully operational. To see such a reaction out of the effort I put forth is really upsetting. However, out of the 814 users on my server, only a small handful were acting like dicks. I can't hold the honest users accountable for a few people's stupid actions.

As far as the 1000% block or whatever... I have been building mining for months. I spent the last week learning how to set everything up as far as running pools goes. I'm not overly experienced with it like some of you are. I haven't the slightest clue why no blocks were found for an hour. I do know that the pool was having some problems that were ALL corrected later in the night. If that work was lost due to these problems, I apologize. There is nothing further I can say or explain. I assure you there was no siphoning, coin steeling, putting hashes somewhere else, etc.

What Happened... My server is a dedicated box with 24 physical cores and 128GB of ram.
1) Even with all that power, the MySQL instance (configured correct, I'm a DBA mind you) for php front-end totally killed the CPU. These errors were corrected by commenting out and reworking some of the php-mpos code.
2) Closer to the end of the night, a second issue arose where the stratum instance stopped accepting incoming connections. This issue was transparent to me at first because my miner was purring away. I didn't realize until I investigated the debug logs that most people's connections were being rejected. Once I adjusted the maximum open files limit on the server and restarted stratum, this too was resolved. The server worked fine for 10 hours after.
3) Some dumbfuck thought it would be funny this morning to DDOS the site. At this point, I had no choice but to power off the server and null route the IPs affected.

NUMBER THREE is the reason why you cannot withdraw your coins. It's not because I'm a scammer. IT'S BECAUSE ONE OF YOUR PEERS FOUND IT FUNNY TO KNOCK IT OFFLINE.

To claim your coins, please PM me with IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS
1) Your IP address used on registration
2) Your username
3) Your wallet address

If you fail to mention any of these, you will not receive your coins. I will not reply to your PM. Keep an eye on your wallet.

What's Next:
I will be rebuilding these servers from scratch with proper DDOS protection and open more pools. This was one huge learning experience.

AGAIN, I ASK YOU... PLEASE STOP THROWING AROUND THE SCAM RUMORS. I'm probably one of the nicest system admins you will ever meet regardless of what some of you will think.

They clearly missed the memo and are still following the prior false accusations.
shigoga

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:09:50 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 05:22:08 AM by shigoga

dammit i just came back from out of town for the day, i started mining on icy before i left and made around 120k, is it lost now? i dont really know what happened.... Embarrassed

what the fuck, guys?

what happened when you claimed your coins?  did you wait 24 hours? has has barely been 24 hours since the coin launched!!!11one

<< REPOSTING >> to make sure everyone has seen this and gets their coins paid out in full

ICYHASH USERS

I am utterly disgusted by the communities reaction to the problems we faced last night. I am not a scammer, never was a scammer, and never will be a scammer. I spent countless hours yesterday into the wee hours of the night to ensure this pool was online and fully operational. To see such a reaction out of the effort I put forth is really upsetting. However, out of the 814 users on my server, only a small handful were acting like dicks. I can't hold the honest users accountable for a few people's stupid actions.

As far as the 1000% block or whatever... I have been building mining for months. I spent the last week learning how to set everything up as far as running pools goes. I'm not overly experienced with it like some of you are. I haven't the slightest clue why no blocks were found for an hour. I do know that the pool was having some problems that were ALL corrected later in the night. If that work was lost due to these problems, I apologize. There is nothing further I can say or explain. I assure you there was no siphoning, coin steeling, putting hashes somewhere else, etc.

What Happened... My server is a dedicated box with 24 physical cores and 128GB of ram.
1) Even with all that power, the MySQL instance (configured correct, I'm a DBA mind you) for php front-end totally killed the CPU. These errors were corrected by commenting out and reworking some of the php-mpos code.
2) Closer to the end of the night, a second issue arose where the stratum instance stopped accepting incoming connections. This issue was transparent to me at first because my miner was purring away. I didn't realize until I investigated the debug logs that most people's connections were being rejected. Once I adjusted the maximum open files limit on the server and restarted stratum, this too was resolved. The server worked fine for 10 hours after.
3) Some dumbfuck thought it would be funny this morning to DDOS the site. At this point, I had no choice but to power off the server and null route the IPs affected.

NUMBER THREE is the reason why you cannot withdraw your coins. It's not because I'm a scammer. IT'S BECAUSE ONE OF YOUR PEERS FOUND IT FUNNY TO KNOCK IT OFFLINE.

2) Your username
3) Your wallet address

If you fail to mention any of these, you will not receive your coins. I will not reply to your PM. Keep an eye on your wallet.

What's Next:
I will be rebuilding these servers from scratch with proper DDOS protection and open more pools. This was one huge learning experience.

AGAIN, I ASK YOU... PLEASE STOP THROWING AROUND THE SCAM RUMORS. I'm probably one of the nicest system admins you will ever meet regardless of what some of you will think.

thank you good sir, i didnt not see this, will be contacting him now.

tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:12:03 AM

Pls add http://coinye.bitcoinproject.net/ to your list here as faucet! ty

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:12:11 AM

You can send spork from icyhash a pm with your details and he will send your coins in your account for you, worked for me no problems.

username
ip no.
coinye address

+1  Seems to be a standup guy from my experience.
adslxu

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:13:19 AM

You can send spork from icyhash a pm with your details and he will send your coins in your account for you, worked for me no problems.

username
ip no.
coinye address

+1  Seems to be a standup guy from my experience.
selling 500K COYE for 0.1BTC or 3.5LTC pm me
fragamemnon

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:13:34 AM

WTS 75K Coye, asking 0.03BTC or .75LTC.
or PM me offers.
shigoga

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:23:11 AM

what the fuck, guys?

ICYHASH USERS

2) Your username
3) Your wallet address

What's Next:

thank you good sir, i didnt not see this, will be contacting him now.

i can confirm that i received my coins not even 30 seconds after sending the PM, A+

dre_2ooo

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:31:41 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 07:02:53 AM by dre_2ooo

My wallet is up and running with the nodes posted by eddilicious.
baneemmi

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:38:10 AM

ICYHASH USERS

*** ok, i am first one who was saying about problems on your pool. I didnt called you a scammer, you asked people to join your pool, and avoid "scamming" ones where they won't see their coins, in one of many message you sent into Coynie thread to advertise your pool. I switched and started minining on your pool since first second you started it at same username i have on this site with average of 6000kh/s. I was just saying about problems happening on pool.

*** That was my issue I sent you first message during lowest difficulty. I asked why there is no credited block for more then 40 minutes, when average time per block was 2 seconds and when my cgminer console showed perfect stats and accepted shares with very low ratio of stales. You told people to continue mining, pool is alive - and i understood it is some kind of lag of dashboard stats page.
You say it was all corrected later in the night and i believe it. But just hipotetically, if i am owner of scamming pool of coin that just launches, my pool would be working and counting coins great when difficulty reaches 70, but on 0.006-1 difficulty one hour it would have some "lags" and that would be more then enough to get what i wanted with 600 workers on site. In that first hour on this high rising network hash rate, everybody would get more coins then he would get in next 2 months if he continues mining. I am not accusing you of anything, i am just saying how and what i would do if my intention is to open pool and scam the workers

You're nice that's right, you are answering questions, you keep advertising your pool, and you're still here what wishes me to believe it was just some honest bug.. I don't know too many about this things (block,stratum,etc) but i know math and that something was wrong. Take care mate..
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

i also got my coins after sending the PM.
cheers spork985 for getting it sorted  Cheesy
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:45:53 AM

selling 1.1m coyen by 0.60 Btc

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
anususer

Activity: 60

It's better to keep your mouth shut...

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:48:22 AM

Posting here so people know.

Topkek scammed me out of 50k COINYE. I sent first and he never sent BTC. Do not trade.

Haha, I got scammed for 300k COYEs by him (Topkek). I wrote it before.

If I helped you, please do a favor for me, leave a positive feedback @ trust page. DOGE: DBVDqCNUqBgPj2hzmtth8rTAJwcwkuBKKa | http://qoinpro.com/e027816d767468a8d401380574134713
Albertdroid

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:50:04 AM

why send first?  Huh
smith7800

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:06:41 AM

WTS 150k Coinye @ 30 satoshi each.  PM for offers

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/  Free Distribution!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
jellyfish420

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:14:42 AM

glad pool.pm is back up Smiley got my coins that i mined for the 1st hour after release.... 3.32670468coinye....really? 3.3 coins for an hour at 0-16 diff?Huh
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

i have 100k i want a shit ton of moon. Do it now.

iFacts

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:56:26 AM

WTS: 230k COYE for 0,15 BTC. Please contact me.
predatorkill

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 06:59:40 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2014, 07:17:20 AM by predatorkill

watch out for coye.dedicatedpool.com

my wallet address was changed to an address ending in vDsVPVex and i lost about 90k coins.

http://abe.altexplorer.net/a/5mkK7w3yyn

how someone could know my pin number, and how someone could crack a 14 character ultra difficult password?

i dont give a f**k about the coins, miners, watch out!

http://prntscr.com/2hrz30

http://prntscr.com/2hrz5v

edit: the coins are not redeemed yet, dummy address? wtf...

i m anonymous, so how they could find my username?

theomoplatapus

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 07:02:53 AM

What happened to hackshard?

#Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: