Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:20:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;)  (Read 907159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitChick
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:20:44 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 03:06:20 PM by BitChick

Hi Risto.  Praying for you, if that is any comfort.  I am sad to read that there seems to be so many against you, especially those that should be the ones you should trust the most. I find solace in the Psalms when I have been treated unjustly, which has happened but not to the level you are dealing with.  The life of David should be someone you can relate to, as he was hated for no reason other than his successes and giftedness it appears.  You are one of the most "interesting" persons I have ever had the chance to interact with (albeit from a distance) It would be my honor to call you a "friend."  

Very nice, BitChick.  Prayer is vastly under-rated in its power.  Prayers are always answered, although typically not the way we might envision...

The Psalms are a favorite part of the Bible for many reasons.  There is comfort for anyone afflicted for any reason there in the Psalms.

Bravo.

I feel as if I am just learning how powerful prayers are.  

Just last week I have a really strange story.  On Monday I was chatting with someone on reddit about how I was asked to sing the Song "Hallelujah" at a memorial for a friend of a friend.  I have never played or sung this song so I googled it for lyrics and a chord chart.  I thought the song was by Jeff Buckley and then posted on reddit how I felt that the lyrics made me actually cry. Especially this verse:

maybe there's a God above
but all I've ever learned from love
was how to shoot at somebody who outdrew you
and it's not a cry that you hear at night
it's not somebody who's seen the light
it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

I shared this on reddit but then was quickly corrected.  The song "Hallelujah" was not a Jeff Buckley original.  It was written by Leonard Cohen.  I then googled Leonard and watched a couple videos.  He was much older and I was deeply moved by him.  Such depth to his life, thoughts, words, music.  What an amazing man I thought.  But I could also feel the pain in his voice.  It was almost like he had a deep longing that wasn't fulfilled.  As a Christian, I take great comfort in knowing that there is someone that can fulfill that deep void.  So, on Monday, I prayed for Leonard Cohen.  I prayed that he would no longer have a "cold and broken Hallelujah."  I prayed he would feel the love of God in a profound way.  Then, just a few days later, there was news of his death.  So strange.  But I feel comfort that my prayer was answered.  Especially with the strange timing of it all.  

Edit:  And the timing gets even stranger now.  I just read that Leonard Cohen actually passed away last Monday night, and I was praying for him that same morning.  The press release said his death was on Thursday.  

1BitcHiCK1iRa6YVY6qDqC6M594RBYLNPo
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1851

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:59:08 AM

BitChick

Leonard Cohen was one of the very top songwriters with a fanatical following (myself included).  He had some 20 albums out since the late 1960s.  My wife told me that in the 1970s he was popular in East Germany (!), as well as in Europe and the USA.

Here are some recommendations, available on YouTube:

"Everybody Knows"

"Dance me to the End of Love"

"Suzanne" (his first big hit, approx. 1967)

"The Future" (he nailed this one!)

"The Partisan" (practice your French (on French TV in 1969: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duw2vdxNNrQ, song starts at about 1:00))

Many people consider his first three albums to be the best...
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:05:15 PM

OROBTC

I totally understand why Leonard Cohen has a fanatical following.  Such depth and transparency of the soul is becoming harder and harder to find in the world of music, and perhaps the world in general.  I am a fan now and I have just been introduced. 

Thanks for the recommendations.  I will have to give them a listen for sure!

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:19:55 AM

Good luck Risto. I'm glad you managed to escape and hope you find new people who are worthy of you and will never betray you.

Remember, in the land of the insane the sane are considered crazy!

Be safe!
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:57:37 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 04:13:55 PM by iamnotback

Hence, I quickly realised, with the help of my old and new friends, colleagues, my lawyer and my weekly psychotherapist, that I actually do have a chance to live without fear!*
* (for some time at least, before Ilja Janitskin -style fake crime investigations surface, but it'll take months probably)

I'll presume you have excellent attorneys advising you.

I am not so well informed on this area of international law and politics, but I would think you should try to gain residency and even citizenship in a non-EU country which does not have an extradition treaty with Finland. Or at least which refuses to extradite, such as I believe Brazil. I think there are quick pathways to citizenship for someone like yourself who has assets and can make a contribution to the economy of the country you are immigrating to. Then again Brazil for example is apparently in state of political and economic chaos at the moment.

I read online that one can buy citizenship in Cambodia for $300,000 (perhaps as low as $75,000), but I don't know if you'd be willing to live there. Which may provide an investor's level access to the fast developing Asia Union.

I have always thought that castle (there at the border with Russia) could end up being an albatross around your neck. You'll remember I warned you that it would limit your options going forward, if it were a significant % of your asset that you could not write off if needed.

Flexible and nimble is my strategy.

Edit: I just saw this...

How much do you want?

I didn't return to your thread since my prior comment. Was this directed at me?

I just want to get my health cured, so I can be fully productive again. That is all I want. I just want that when I get to Singapore and attain all the official documents of my diagnosis from the medical professionals there (at NUHS), that if their recommended treatment (surgery?) costs more than my 9.5 BTC in available funds, that I can somehow find the funds to get treated, even if it is loan or investment in my crypto project.

I am working as hard I can (up to 16 hours daily) to hopefully have more to show investors before January. I detailed my health issue and my work in some recent posts, such as this one.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:20:19 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 01:56:48 PM by iamnotback

And Risto I think if you could transition from being an "lunatic activist" to being a "rational, level-headed, businessman and investor" (that is not myself speaking, but rather what others can make stick on you), this might drastically improve your future ability to remain free of troubles.

Overt activism is for the figurehead, collateral damage losers (unless you are power-broker inside the global elite circle, in which case your activism is necessarily highly obscured and cunning). Businessmen find win-wins for themselves that work harmoniously within the realities of the society.

I don't know why you have this desire to pick projects that are designed to get you in trouble. It is like those who build their houses next to an active volcano and then wonder why they have lava in their living room. Duh.

I am making a project that can have a huge impact on the freedom and well being of people, but it is not designed to appear to be overt activism. It appears to just be good business and modernization.

Appearances matter. We live in a political world. Come on bro, employ that 167 IQ.

I wish you'd apply your skills to building great things for the world, and finding clever ways to do it that don't publicly pitch yourself as a mortal threat to powerful interests. Insidious activism is cunning. And that includes the attitude/character of the people you choose to have closer business and/or personal relations with. I am thinking you have a tendency to associate with people who are very overt activism oriented and/or those who think the power-law distribution of wealth means that small, nimble things don't grow faster and overturn those with large capital. Remember the Bible's wisdom that large assets grow wings and fly away. All those pompous BS goat names and all that crap is entirely useless nonsense. Show me the code! Talk and stored monetary claims on human capital are not as useful. Small innovators are really where the action is. The large capital becomes dumb, methodical, and blinded.

The world has changed since we were dealing in physical silver coins in 2009 and you were getting the Finnish post office to sell them. At that time, the powerful interests weren't sufficiently focused on our "silly" smallish dealings with silver. But 7 years hence, the (somewhat obscured in daily life) totalitarianism in the EU has risen significantly and is on red alert.

Edit: If at all possible and reasonable, normalizing relations with Finland and your relatives there, would be best if it can be done from a negotiating position of strength for yourself. But if it is an intractable clusterfuck, then I guess you have no choice but to abandon. So by position of strength, I obviously intend for example that you would probably not meet up with them in Finland or other (EU?) countries where they might have some power over you.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:45:11 PM

Oh and as my mother says, "focus on the basic priorities first, such as food, shelter, sleep, health". And I would think that would include not having too many influences coming at you simultaneously and trying to figure it all out at once. Even the brightest minds need some of the perspective due to quiescence.
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 05:50:28 PM

Hi Risto.  Praying for you, if that is any comfort.  I am sad to read that there seems to be so many against you, especially those that should be the ones you should trust the most. I find solace in the Psalms when I have been treated unjustly, which has happened but not to the level you are dealing with.  The life of David should be someone you can relate to, as he was hated for no reason other than his successes and giftedness it appears.  You are one of the most "interesting" persons I have ever had the chance to interact with (albeit from a distance) It would be my honor to call you a "friend."  

Very nice, BitChick.  Prayer is vastly under-rated in its power.  Prayers are always answered, although typically not the way we might envision...

The Psalms are a favorite part of the Bible for many reasons.  There is comfort for anyone afflicted for any reason there in the Psalms.

Bravo.

I feel as if I am just learning how powerful prayers are.  

Just last week I have a really strange story.  On Monday I was chatting with someone on reddit about how I was asked to sing the Song "Hallelujah" at a memorial for a friend of a friend.  I have never played or sung this song so I googled it for lyrics and a chord chart.  I thought the song was by Jeff Buckley and then posted on reddit how I felt that the lyrics made me actually cry. Especially this verse:

maybe there's a God above
but all I've ever learned from love
was how to shoot at somebody who outdrew you
and it's not a cry that you hear at night
it's not somebody who's seen the light
it's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

I shared this on reddit but then was quickly corrected.  The song "Hallelujah" was not a Jeff Buckley original.  It was written by Leonard Cohen.  I then googled Leonard and watched a couple videos.  He was much older and I was deeply moved by him.  Such depth to his life, thoughts, words, music.  What an amazing man I thought.  But I could also feel the pain in his voice.  It was almost like he had a deep longing that wasn't fulfilled.  As a Christian, I take great comfort in knowing that there is someone that can fulfill that deep void.  So, on Monday, I prayed for Leonard Cohen.  I prayed that he would no longer have a "cold and broken Hallelujah."  I prayed he would feel the love of God in a profound way.  Then, just a few days later, there was news of his death.  So strange.  But I feel comfort that my prayer was answered.  Especially with the strange timing of it all.  

Edit:  And the timing gets even stranger now.  I just read that Leonard Cohen actually passed away last Monday night, and I was praying for him that same morning.  The press release said his death was on Thursday.  

Thanks for sharing that Bitchick Smiley
tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:42:22 PM

Hence, I quickly realised, with the help of my old and new friends, colleagues, my lawyer and my weekly psychotherapist, that I actually do have a chance to live without fear!*
* (for some time at least, before Ilja Janitskin -style fake crime investigations surface, but it'll take months probably)

I'll presume you have excellent attorneys advising you.

I am not so well informed on this area of international law and politics, but I would think you should try to gain residency and even citizenship in a non-EU country which does not have an extradition treaty with Finland. Or at least which refuses to extradite, such as I believe Brazil. I think there are quick pathways to citizenship for someone like yourself who has assets and can make a contribution to the economy of the country you are immigrating to. Then again Brazil for example is apparently in state of political and economic chaos at the moment.

Brazil famously refused to extradite the Great Train Robber, Ronnie Biggs, back to the UK because he had fathered a child in Brazil with a Brazilian citizen. Not sure if this is still the case, but he was there for 30 odd years.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:47:48 AM

Holy shit rpietila is back.

*bullish*  Grin

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
iamnotback

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:33:55 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 02:55:01 PM by iamnotback

*bullish*  Grin

Heh I needed to go back 3 pages, to find a single non-legendary* commenter  Grin

*all accounts combined, AnonyMint (iamback, notback, etc) is legendary

Even then the non-legendary one is 868/1000 in becoming legendagy  Cheesy

We need new levels...

The complete list includes:

ActivityPostsUsernameRegistration DateDate of Last PostDays ActivePosts Per DayHours Online Per Day
5184960AnonyMintMar 24, 2013Sep 6, 2014530.39.42.5
42581TheFascistMindSep 9, 2014Oct 8, 201429.319.84.5
84422UnunoctiumTesticlesOct 9, 2014Dec 11, 201462.36.82.2
28184contagionDec 12, 2014Jan 4, 201523.27.93.4
98508iambackJan 5, 2015Mar 21, 201575.26.82.2
4207819TPTB_need_warApr 9, 2015May 17, 2016403.519.44.7
28222sockpuppet1May 6, 2016May 16, 20169.623.14.6
1822888iamnotbackJun 1, 2016Nov 19, 2016171.516.84.1
140017584[cumulative]Mar 24, 2013Nov 19, 20161304.913.5

Note someone has hacked my old accounts and is posting from them recently. History of the account is here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160422155904/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=385303;sa=showPosts;start=0

If we could rank Legendary by total posts, I think I would be near the top of the list if not at the top. My cumulative posts exceed that of all the Legendary posters in this thread over the past 3 days combined. Lauda is my statistical equal (but not cohort), except I would argue (that statistics lie because) my posts are of greater technical effort.

Note that both TPTB_need_war and sockpuppet1 were active simultaneously, so the peak posts per day perhaps exceeded 40.

My recent posts per day I guesstimate is below 10. Hopefully I can get it down to 3 - 5.

Edit: I have apparently more than 1/1000th (0.1%) of all BCT posts:

16887111 Posts in 625653 Topics by 905513 Members. Latest Member: franzpo

Edit#2: Gleb Gamow has nearly as many posts as me and joined more than a year later than I (AnonyMint) did.

or some alt account

I haven't used any other account in 2017.

If you see any posts on my old accounts in 2017, that is because they've been hacked. I scrambled the passwords, but apparently not well enough. And TPTB_need_war I stopped using it because it was banned but I forgot to scramble the password and it since got hacked into. Archive.org has the historical record of that account before it got hacked. So if they delete or edit it, I can prove it.

And I had no accounts that aren't listed in the link in my signature.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:16:19 PM

*bullish*  Grin

Indeed! Welcome back Risto!

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:25:01 PM

I am legendary  Cool

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1851

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:45:25 AM

I am legendary  Cool

I am legendary too. *

* But, I don't deserve it!  I take my compensation via Sig Campaign.  Hey, I'm retired!  How else am I supposed to get an income anyway?
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:33:05 AM

I am legendary  Cool

Me too Wink

Under construction.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:34:28 AM

Me too...   Wink
Nice to meet all you living legends...  Grin
iamnotback

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:38:05 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 06:17:50 PM by iamnotback

Even then the non-legendary one is 868/1000 in becoming Legendary  Cheesy

We need new levels...

Can we suggest a new "Epic" level to Theymos and/or more blue coins for higher Activity?

I take the meaning of of "epic" to be "the one that stands out through all of the ages".

Another alternative higher level title is "OneOfTheAges".

rpietila you seem to be a donator, so perhaps you can get Theymos's ear.

Perhaps "Epic" for 1500+ and "OneOfTheAges" for 2000+.

Or transpose Epic and Legendary ex post facto.

I will never attain any of these titles explicitly (which is my preference), unless bestowed on me by decree ex post facto as correcting an embarrassment whenif I "kill" Bitcoin. I prefer to attain it the more challenging way wherein I play the game outside the rules that were dicktated to me.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:04:50 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 05:30:13 PM by iamnotback

The latest ordeals are, in my understanding, connected to my latest project Kansanmarkka. I am in a linchpin position to push the worldwide monetary revolution happen, because:

And as I've been trying to tell you, you are creating that problem for yourself unnecessarily. You are trying to replace TPTB with yourself. That is not the correct solution. We don't need more idols (Ten Commandments). Read below...

6) I can create money. Well anyone can, demonstrated by Bitcoin etc. The power of money creation is very potent, as it (mostly alone, with the help of inertia in the compartmentalised world system of course) holds the controllers in power, and its proliferation can dethrone and destroy them. I and some of my friends aimed to be in the position to have "unlimited money", which is the second step from having "all the money required" (see (5)).

The difference with "as much as needed" and "unlimited" is in the time preference. "As much as needed" requires the demonstration of a positive expected value to the "investor", so that you can get all the money you need. This capability I have had approx since 2008-2010, after which I have never been in the situation of "needing" money for doing anything that is worth doing.

"Unlimited" allows for giving money away in unlimited quantities without calculation if it will come back. This is what we are about to demonstrate with Kansanmarkka, hardly even allowing people to convert their existing financial resources to it. The situation now is similar to Bitcoin in 2009 - anyone who can get in, will just receive money in unfathomable quantities, no need (or possibility) to pay for it, except by the means of the effort required.

The points (5) and (6) can be expanded to form a 4-phase value creation ladder:

I - Not able to create value, destined to be a tool in the hands of people in (IV)
II - Able to create value, ability to live independently/collectivistically in a voluntaristic world
III - Able to create value to the extent that money is never the bottleneck as you can always exchange value for money as needed
IV - Able to create money
  IVA - Able to threaten, coerce and bribe, (drone-DU-bomb, etc.) all the world to submit to you
  IVB - Able to just let others follow you, and able to enable the leadership position as well for anyone who wishes to pick it up.

Few people at a time are in IVB - but now more than ever before, and we are more dangerous to the powers than ever before, due to the Internet. Something is going to happen, and is happening soon.

Dangerous (again), does not mean violent. IVA is violent, tyrannical, demonic, to its core. IVB is its diametric opposite, hardly willing to engage in self-defence even.

Creating as much money as needed is a lie to yourself. Money can't buy knowledge creation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.0 <--- the OP of the Economic Devastation thread
The Rise of Knowledge
http://unheresy.com/Information%20Is%20Alive.html

It is the knowledge creation which is needed and valuable. Money is a claim on resources, but not a claim on knowledge creation (because it can't be, read my essay linked above).

The power to create unlimited money (even by having people follow) is never a desirable power because it is a power vacuum.

It can never be a truth that money which is created by following leaders is an honest/truthful or nonviolent money system, because it will always be a power vacuum.

The foundation of your plan appears to begin with fundamental logic errors. Sorry. IQ tests lie.

Quote from: AnonyMint's whitepaper
Abstract: This paper posits that prior consensus ordering systems are winner-take-all power vacuums without a stable decentralized equilibrium. Satoshi’s proof-of-work (aka “PoW”)¹ and Bitshares’ Delegated Proof-of-Stake (aka “DPoS”)² are examined in some detail as plausible examples of this theory.

[redacted]

---

Power vacuum in the context of this paper means the system has no viable mechanism to maintain an equilibrium of decentralized control and limit the snowballing effect of a vicious cycle feedback loop where influence (centralized control) in the system due to concentrated wealth and economies-of-scale, increases the concentration of the wealth and economies-of-scale in the system. The value of the resource to be captured far exceeds the unrecoverable portion of the (risk + opportunity + whatever) cost to capture it, the net value (analogous to a “selling price” minus cost) doesn't decrease with a decrease in demand from those who can compete to obtain it, and only the one with the most resources can capture it.

[redacted]
BitChick
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:51:18 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 11:26:51 PM by BitChick

Out of 900k people on board, about 1.0k are Legendary (highest rank based on activity). Most of them have signup year in 2013, a legendary year in Bitcoin for sure. Mine is 2012. Oldest is 2009.

I guess it is nice to be "legendary" in something. Wink

I have certainly gained some wisdom since 2013.  I have rather enjoyed spending much time on Bitcointalk and gleaning from those that I could tell were way beyond me in regards to intelligence.  I often feel like the "little sister" that is trying to understand her much older brother's discussions.  I am fully aware that my IQ is well below most, if not all, on here (mine is 128).  My husband (who is well into the 140s) said that we cannot have meaningful conversations with anyone that is outside of 30 IQ points of another.  This is why those that fall into the 140+ range find the entire world difficult to be in.  LOL  People in the world with 110-120 IQs get along "socially" the easiest it seems.  I do OK at 128-129, but I even feel I am smart enough to see beyond the "veil" of what is going on.  That could just be some God given discernment too though.

But things I have learned since 2013 is that what we consider "money" is something that certainly needs to be held onto loosely.  As I experienced a couple Bitcoin bubbles and found how quickly it could come and then go, it actually helped me let go of some of my worries strangely enough.  I also have way less trust in my government and in USD, which is a very healthy thing I believe.  I look around me and see that most, if not all people I know, put their trust in something that could and most likely will be taken from them.  They will be left holding nothing and become so devastated by that.  It is as if I see people walking towards the edge of a cliff and they are not even aware of it.  I could tell them, but it would be futile.  So I just have to wait and see how this all plays out.  It is all rather fascinating though.  

And this time around, as the bubble hits, I am a bit more humbled and I will take my husband's advice (and Risto's as well) and have a plan so my emotions do not get as involved as they did in 2013.  The SSS (sane simple savings plan) has been charted out and I honestly feel good about it.  We are already completely in the "black" in regards to our Bitcoin holdings.  If we lost all we have today nothing would be "lost" on paper, so that is a great feeling.  So now it is just sitting back and enjoying the ride and seeing how it all plays out.  Hopefully I won't get sucked back into the obsession I dealt with in 2013.  That was a little crazy. Wink

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:17:32 PM

Perhaps "Epic" for 1500+ and "OneOfTheAges" for 2000+.

Is there a way to search by Activity? I'm guessing there's not very many of us with 2000+ activity.

Buy & Hold
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 »
  Print  

Jump to: