Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224362 times)
guppy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:15:29 AM

Can you help me please to understand why my wallet doesn't stake ?
I got 4500 coins since 10 days in my wallet, and i was waiting for some stakes after 7 days, but  nothing happened....
i got the wallet from Vertoe github, then i think i'm up to date.
The wallet is unlocked.
Thanks if you got some clues for me Smiley

magic command

walletpassphrase YOUPASSWORD 99999999 true

The problem is that i've done it , wallet is already unlocked thanks to this command Sad
But thx for your help, appreciate it Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:53:56 AM

It's like a needle getting stuck in the record groove!

Good luck with the attempt to deceive.

Care to explain ?

Seems like you have become a persistent hater.

I am very persistent on commenting on shady operations.

Proceed back with your pump, and bury any negative messages with the slew of posts from shill accounts.. Smiley  I have my popcorn, and this has already provided a vast wealth of information.

Cant agree more.
Have to admit that this pump is well orchestrated.  Wink

Sorry if it takes me too long for the answer. There are some aspects to be mentioned:

1. vertoe ist not your average Joe developer, he has showed his skills, which is pretty rare in current crypto world ( All the Proof-of-Dev are pure bullshits and worthless IMHO )
2. vertoe doesn't plan to take over this coin to P&D, he even didn't want to announce anything. Someone just noticed his activity on github and massive bought the coin @ cryptsy.
3. vertoe's reputation is pretty recognized at DRK thread, so when the rumor started that he makes a new coin, some whales/traders bought CACHE as well. With a few BTCs from each, the coin was pumped almost 100x because of its poorly market cap.
4. vertoe was forced to announce something before having time to prepare his ideas + roadmap. ( He has a family to feed and doesn't work for free everytime)
5. After people got enough of CACHE, they stopped buying so the price drops, which is pretty easy to understand.
6. For your hatred towards JasinLee: AFAIK vertoe never has any connection to this scammer and he lost a pretty heavy sum to him as well.

Regards,

1qaz

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:01:53 AM

Care to explain ?

Proceed back with your pump, and bury any negative messages with the slew of posts from shill accounts.. Smiley  I have my popcorn, and this has already provided a vast wealth of information.

Cant agree more.

Sorry if it takes me too long for the answer. There are some aspects to be mentioned:

1. vertoe ist not your average Joe developer, he has showed his skills, which is pretty rare in current crypto world ( All the Proof-of-Dev are pure bullshits and worthless IMHO )
2. vertoe doesn't plan to take over this coin to P&D, he even didn't want to announce anything. Someone just noticed his activity on github and massive bought the coin @ cryptsy.
3. vertoe's reputation is pretty recognized at DRK thread, so when the rumor started that he makes a new coin, some whales/traders bought CACHE as well. With a few BTCs from each, the coin was pumped almost 100x because of its poorly market cap.
4. vertoe was forced to announce something before having time to prepare his ideas + roadmap. ( He has a family to feed and doesn't work for free everytime)
5. After people got enough of CACHE, they stopped buying so the price drops, which is pretty easy to understand.
6. For your hatred towards JasinLee: AFAIK vertoe never has any connection to this scammer and he lost a pretty heavy sum to him as well.

Regards,

You say bullshit ^ at cachecoin at all will be well  Tongue
AizenSou

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:47:05 AM

Care to explain ?

Cant agree more.

Regards,

You say bullshit ^ at cachecoin at all will be well  Tongue

Sorry what do u mean?
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:18:04 PM

Regards,

I dont know much about vertoe.
But what I know is, I have lost a substantial amount with cache and jasin lee.

Whoever is vertoe, he has his own agenda in reviving a scam coin, just think about it
He could have used his skills on a brand new coin of his own or there are plenty of other scam free coins , which would appreciate some skilled developer's help.
Why this amazing developer is still after this scam coin -- his own profits?
If he wants to make profits, then this coin has to be pumped to a higher value (with his reputation, of course) and then he will dump his stash on these poor shrills.
Its not rocket science dude Smiley

This coin has already scammed many in the forum,
the scammer is still holding around 100k of scammed coins (may be more) and
whats the purpose of this coin ? -- facilitate more scams.
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:26:38 AM

Regards,

I dont know much about vertoe.
But what I know is, I have lost a substantial amount with cache and jasin lee.

Whoever is vertoe, he has his own agenda in reviving a scam coin, just think about it
He could have used his skills on a brand new coin of his own or there are plenty of other scam free coins , which would appreciate some skilled developer's help.
Why this amazing developer is still after this scam coin -- his own profits?
If he wants to make profits, then this coin has to be pumped to a higher value (with his reputation, of course) and then he will dump his stash on these poor shrills.
Its not rocket science dude Smiley

This coin has already scammed many in the forum,
the scammer is still holding around 100k of scammed coins (may be more) and
whats the purpose of this coin ? -- facilitate more scams.

Actually Kal did some very exciting blockchain development and i think Vertoe as a tech geek want to help and finish this stuff.
That is my view.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:23:24 AM

Pretty chart now. Volume dried up. Price going sideways now for nearly a week. Major consolidation.
Next stop.... Possibly 150-200k sats...possibly within next 3 weeks. Major fractal action which is prevalent in crypto... Particularly the good Cryptos.

Whatever vertoe is up to the chart says it's big.

JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
Stenull

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 06:42:45 AM

Pretty chart now. Volume dried up. Price going sideways now for nearly a week. Major consolidation.
Next stop.... Possibly 150-200k sats...possibly within next 3 weeks. Major fractal action which is prevalent in crypto... Particularly the good Cryptos.

JL

Could also be a distribution phase, we'll see a confirmation of either in future. but i'm also leaning towards a consolidation followed by a new markup.

Change...is in the air.
You know why
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 07:43:20 AM

Either way, I'm checking Github daily for insight and Vertoe is working away  Smiley
singula

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:09:11 AM

Looks to be working alright then uplodex. You'll need a better CPU (or better yet, one to many GPUs) for higher hashrate.
Perhaps the pool owner can step in and say a word about lowering the minimum difficulty. That would get you to submit shares more frequently.

The initial difficulty is now halved and minimal difficulty is 8 times less.
The pool is set to 30 second target, however if you hit the min. difficulty, you may be submitting shares less frequently than that.

I hope this helps, although CPU mining is relatively ineffective for Scrypt-Jane(-N) coins when compared to GPU, so getting some decent GPU(s) will definitely help to mine more Smiley.

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:39:39 PM

Looks to be working alright then uplodex. You'll need a better CPU (or better yet, one to many GPUs) for higher hashrate.
Perhaps the pool owner can step in and say a word about lowering the minimum difficulty. That would get you to submit shares more frequently.

The pool is set to 30 second target, however if you hit the min. difficulty, you may be submitting shares less frequently than that.

I hope this helps, although CPU mining is relatively ineffective for Scrypt-Jane(-N) coins when compared to GPU, so getting some decent GPU(s) will definitely help to mine more Smiley.

wow that is a big problem  Undecided

you know ... yacminer can only handle integer difficulties

please open a port with a static difficulty of 1
singula

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 09:13:31 PM

I've reverted the min-diff to 1 (initial diff is 2) and set the stratum to use only integer difficulty for the moment.

I think I'll set up another port with float diff instead (for those who wish to use it and have compatible miner), keeping the default to integer-only difficulties as it is now.

Big brother is not watching you anymore. Big brother is telling you how to live.
Stenull

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:59:21 PM

JL

Could also be a distribution phase, we'll see a confirmation of either in future. but i'm also leaning towards a consolidation followed by a new markup.
But looks more like accumulation for every day that goes Cheesy

Change...is in the air.
You know why
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 02:23:55 PM

Singula, what version of cachecoind backend are you using?

We are having a hard time getting P2Pool to work again, kal did break something in the client and we can't figure out what's the issue. I'm wondering which version it is your MPOS is using which still works...

I was running P2Pool myself last year and the code is unchanged, so there must be an issue with the client.
DavidR

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:17:50 PM

Vertoe, I support you in whatever direction you take CACH, but the many recent decisions regarding Darkcoin including this: https://dashtalk.org/threads/self-sustainable-decentralized-governance-by-blockchain.4708/ make it veryvulnerable to a viable competitor.  The deliciousness of a competitor operated by the top-tier developer that was never shown the respect they deserve at Darkcoin overtaking it would be mind-blowing.
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:38:35 PM

Buying 100k CACH for 10 BTC, pm.

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:48:35 PM

Vertoe, I support you in whatever direction you take CACH, but the many recent decisions regarding Darkcoin including this: https://dashtalk.org/threads/self-sustainable-decentralized-governance-by-blockchain.4708/ make it veryvulnerable to a viable competitor.  The deliciousness of a competitor operated by the top-tier developer that was never shown the respect they deserve at Darkcoin overtaking it would be mind-blowing.

Agree 100%

I don't think that's going to happen.  But it never hurts to ask Smiley
singula

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:33:15 AM

Singula, what version of cachecoind backend are you using?

We are having a hard time getting P2Pool to work again, kal did break something in the client and we can't figure out what's the issue. I'm wondering which version it is your MPOS is using which still works...

I was running P2Pool myself last year and the code is unchanged, so there must be an issue with the client.

It's commit bb986cafcc7abc1879177394a5012b4d25579ed2 from kal's repo, with only minor changed to the makefile on top of that:

diff --git a/src/makefile.unix b/src/makefile.unix
index aeeeb8f..2d66e9c 100644
--- a/src/makefile.unix
+++ b/src/makefile.unix
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
 # Distributed under the MIT/X11 software license, see the accompanying
 # file COPYING or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.

-USE_UPNP:=0
+#USE_UPNP:=0
 USE_IPV6:=1

LINK:=$(CXX)
@@ -93,7 +93,7 @@ DEBUGFLAGS=#-g -pg

# CXXFLAGS can be specified on the make command line, so we use xCXXFLAGS that only
 # adds some defaults in front. Unfortunately, CXXFLAGS=... $(CXXFLAGS) does not work.
-xCXXFLAGS=-O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter \
+xCXXFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter \
     $(DEBUGFLAGS) $(DEFS) $(HARDENING) $(CXXFLAGS)

# scrypt-jane specific parameters

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:23:57 PM

I could do 10k CACH for 100 BTC  Tongue
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:57:32 AM

P2Pool is finally working again and we had 4 blocks tonight.

There was an issue with the found block's timestamp. The initial p2pool devs never thought there would be an Scrypt-Coin with variable N-Factor and such a low overall network hashrate.

Recent P2Pool Block:
http://explorer.cach.co/block/0000000deeba4ddee05908afb38854ce9b00a6475b1957e7b4bd6f70fbc6416b

P2Pool Source code:
https://github.com/vertoe/p2pool-cach/ (P2Pool)
https://github.com/vertoe/p2pool-scanner/ (Scanner)
https://github.com/vertoe/cachecoin/ (Daemon)

P2Pool Node scanner:
http://windsor.cach.co:8337/

Currently active nodes:
http://windsor.cach.co:8336/
0.00% Fees, 0.6 days Uptime

http://cach.happymining.de:8336/
0.00% Fees, 0.6 days Uptime

http://mehrangarh.cach.co:8336/
0.00% Fees, 0.5 days Uptime

Thanks to all the guys helping me debugging, reading logs and wasting hashrate on malformed blocks Smiley

Spread your hash \o/
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: