Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 12:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CACH] CACHeCoin released based on scrypt-jane  (Read 224367 times)
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:51:14 AM

Dead Coin - a poem about Cache aka Crash coin.

Dead coin is dead.

Look at coin price. Coin is dead, dusted, deceased, goner, finished, finito, ended, in the dumps, gone to hell, shot to hell, no good, good for nothing, pissed on, useless, pumped and dumped to shit, dumped a few more times, the big goner, the waste of hashing power, a poor excuse to remain on an exchange, had its last stand, off to the cryptocoin graveyard, never to be brought back to life, and a piece of history, bad history at that.

Look at coin price. Coin is dead. No PR, no roadmap, no buy support at any levels, just sinking to puny worthless insignificance, not worth buying, trading, not even worth the time to dump it's so bad. Coin should be removed from exchanges.

Look at coin price. Coin is dead. Do devs have any plan? Perhaps just to let coin sink to minuscule molecular ever disintegrating disorientating disentangling discouraging discrepant price levels? Maybe they want to buy all of them so they can corner the market?Huh But that would be unscrupulous, uncivilized, immoral, and no one would ever want to buy a coin that was ill nurtured that way!

Look at coin price. Coin is dead. Involved parties have had last laugh, look at bag holders hahahahahaha!  

Look at coin price. Coin is dead. Remove coin from exchanges! Cache coin is now CRASHcoin. Dead coin is dead.

Dead. Let it die. Or bring it back. But to continue like this is disgraceful.

Dead coin is dead.

Yeah we all know that it's hard to grab lot's of cache quickly...
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 10:06:26 AM

Actually it's not. I just dumped 20k on cryptsy.

More coins are distributed daily. With the decreasing hashrate due to the increasing nfactors, the block reward goes up. Cachecoin actually is an inflationary coin without any upper boundaries.

I think I'm done here, good luck everyone o/
kalgecin (OP)

Activity: 819

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:08:55 PM

More coins are distributed daily. With the decreasing hashrate due to the increasing nfactors, the block reward goes up. Cachecoin actually is an inflationary coin without any upper boundaries.

nfacor won't go up till january and hash rate has remained stable at around 1 MH/s for the past month +- a couple hundred kh/s. And the highest reward per block is 100 cach. Shame you dumped them at a bad timing :p please say so next time Smiley i'd buy some btc Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:54:31 PM

nfacor won't go up till january and hash rate has remained stable at around 1 MH/s for the past month +- a couple hundred kh/s. And the highest reward per block is 100 cach. Shame you dumped them at a bad timing :p please say so next time Smiley i'd buy some btc Wink
My sell offer was up for several months in the cach trading thread.
BTCscammerQuote

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:12:04 PM

Dead Coin - a poem about Cache aka Crash coin.

Dead coin is dead.

Look at coin price. Coin is dead, dusted, deceased, goner, finished, finito, ended, in the dumps, gone to hell, shot to hell, no good, good for nothing, pissed on, useless, pumped and dumped to shit, dumped a few more times, the big goner, the waste of hashing power, a poor excuse to remain on an exchange, had its last stand, off to the cryptocoin graveyard, never to be brought back to life, and a piece of history, bad history at that.

Look at coin price. Coin is dead. No PR, no roadmap, no buy support at any levels, just sinking to puny worthless insignificance, not worth buying, trading, not even worth the time to dump it's so bad. Coin should be removed from exchanges.

Look at coin price. Coin is dead. Do devs have any plan? Perhaps just to let coin sink to minuscule molecular ever disintegrating disorientating disentangling discouraging discrepant price levels? Maybe they want to buy all of them so they can corner the market?Huh But that would be unscrupulous, uncivilized, immoral, and no one would ever want to buy a coin that was ill nurtured that way!

Look at coin price. Coin is dead. Involved parties have had last laugh, look at bag holders hahahahahaha!  

Look at coin price. Coin is dead. Remove coin from exchanges! Cache coin is now CRASHcoin. Dead coin is dead.

Dead. Let it die. Or bring it back. But to continue like this is disgraceful.

Dead coin is dead.

Wonderful!  Should be posted in all threads related to alt's.
FamousRocky

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

RTFM ;D

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:29:03 AM

There is a new Fibonacci.io Website including Cachecoin.
It would be nice if there were also a block explorer or a stats-section at cachecoin.org  Wink

what about the new wallet?
can we expect it in near future?
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:05:16 AM

There is a new Fibonacci.io Website including Cachecoin.
It would be nice if there were also a block explorer or a stats-section at cachecoin.org  Wink

what about the new wallet?
can we expect it in near future?

that's owned by @mr.pj who seems to have dropped off the side of the earth :p the new wallet is having small issues with syncing. but seems like we got all basic coin function semi-going. PoS is still giving us small troubles, but not major. I'm working on a rough timeline that i'll post in a day or two.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:39:54 PM

I'm working on a rough timeline that i'll post in a day or two.

http://forum.cachecoin.org/index.php?topic=3764.0

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:07:11 AM

Please add your feature requests/wishes here : http://forum.cachecoin.org/index.php?board=3.0

This may be some minor gui wishlist to some protocol suggestions, etc.. this is for the new java client. We're about to start testing the pre-alpha version and i figured feature discussions might take some time to agree upon... so please... by all means :p one topic per feature would be nice Wink

$dakini

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:44:38 AM

Please add your feature requests/wishes here : http://forum.cachecoin.org/index.php?board=3.0

This may be some minor gui wishlist to some protocol suggestions, etc.. this is for the new java client. We're about to start testing the pre-alpha version and i figured feature discussions might take some time to agree upon... so please... by all means :p one topic per feature would be nice Wink

I have added some feature requests.
Ignore them if they are too silly or too difficult to implement.

Looking forwad to the java client.
lostwallet

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:35:12 AM

can't sync the wallet Angry
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

can't sync the wallet Angry

What's the problem? where does it stop? how many nodes are you connected to? what version are you using?

$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:19:17 AM

Any chance of getting the block explorer back online?

kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:01:06 AM

Any chance of getting the block explorer back online?

Sorry about that Smiley back online

fullhouse

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:04:46 AM

looks all the post that i have a conclusion
at least dev working hard , please keep on
 Cool

Siggi84

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:16:49 AM

There's news when the new Wallet is online?
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:30:40 AM

There's news when the new Wallet is online?

We haven't set a date for release. I won't be giving any date estimates until i have something to release :p i know this sucks to hear, but i hate to make false promises. You may follow the forum and make your own estimates. This should give you a rough idea. We've begun the pre-alpha testing. Synchronizing, sending and receiving coins work, but not quite. Still lots of stuff to implement and add before we go for alpha

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:06:15 PM

coins from the pool does not come to the exchange!
Block Explorer is not working
where are my coins?
Etern4l

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:26:42 PM

BigVern @cryptsy28 Aug
"We are performing maintenance on one of our wallet servers, some coins from that server may not post deposits/withdrawals right away"
Open the explorer this way http://explorer.cachecoin.org:8080/
kalgecin (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:40:22 PM

Block Explorer is not working

Block explorer is working http://explorer.cachecoin.org:8080/chain/CACHeCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: