Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:02:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE  (Read 298753 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:19:38 PM

New logo - same name, same service, same quality.

Still 0% fee - nothing less

http://smc.poolerino.com/
TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:07:50 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 05:17:54 PM by TiberiuC

All grumble .... price price price price ....  Sell as then you do not like this cause and coin

Nobody does anything about this coin ... just say price price price .... now I'm a big loss

but continue to buy less than as little as we have the opportunity

Tell me what you have done for the Community SMARTCOIN ...., but a few photos and nothing more .... just waiting for something to happen and the price goes up

Think and say what are your ideas for the future development of smart coin

I keep buying coins but cannot afford to invest anymore and i think this is the case for a lot of people here.
I don't have any ideas but it needs to be something unique even if it's not a big deal.
The market started to move on cryptsy in the last 10min.
anix6

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:27:04 PM

we need to market the coin better? maybe donate some coins to a particular cause?
smartcoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

smartcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 07:56:04 PM

what ports do i need to open in firewall for smartcoin?
The rpc port is listed in the opening post, but i need the port which other clients connect to?

8 connections is not bad.

port 58585

8 is not bad, but with other coins, it mostly indicates you are behind a firewall.
I have opened this port already (based on looking at connections) but this is my linux deamon. My windows clients opens easily 40-50 connections?!
Does anyone else see another reason why linux is not making more connections?

Did you compile the daemon yourself?

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:00:30 PM

yes i did compile fro github source without upnnp support

smartcoin (OP)

smartcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:24:01 PM

Could IPTables be doing something fishy?

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:52:16 PM

Could IPTables be doing something fishy?
i expect not, i even disabled the complete firewall and portscan shows open and responding port
if you like yon check at smc.nation-wars.com port 58585
i have compiled and configured many coins, but this time i am lost for the first time...

moonpool

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:10:28 PM

http://smc.miningwith.us/
Come check us out!
0% Fee, come get more with us. Help our pool get more blocks!

metstijl

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:25:52 PM

To the ground , round and round , this coin is not going up but down
leonromano

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:01:44 AM

@metstilj

Maybe you should use https://coin-swap.net/market/SMC/

try for small amount (I don't know if it is 100% safe).
there you can sell/buy for any agreement exchange rate.

its really very good service
I sent money by mistake to another adress
sent mail to admin and in 2 hour send my coins back.

its very safe I try it 2 times
smartcoin (OP)

smartcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 03:48:51 AM

Some sad news coming in today, in the midst of all the things happening in the cryptocurrency world.

ag_ has stepped down from his position.

Here is his message:

After much thought, I have decided to step down as Director of Marketing and PR for SmartCoin. I am very happy with the work I've done with SmartCoin to get added to almost every major exchange, and I still believe in SmartCoin's potential. However, I no longer have the time necessary to devote to developing SmartCoin's potential. I am still and will remain a SmartCoin advocate, but the time has come for me to step down in my current position.

So at this time, I'm actively looking for a replacement that can match and exceed ag_'s dedication. You will be appropriately compensated for your time.

Please know that this isn't the end and won't be for a long time. I've been trying my best to sustain the price as much as I can (5 BTCs worth). The price right now means nothing about the potential of SMC. I am convinced in our position to offer an amazing experience for anyone entering the cryptocurency world. But people like metstijl aren't helping, and are being extremely incompetent to see that. His ego exceeds him.

In the light of that, we have some good news. From what we've heard from Prypto, we're going to have our first merchant payment service! I've also got someone interested in accepting SmartCoins for their business.

I'm looking forward to hear your input and suggestions on how we can take SMC to where we've never gone before.

A lot of people have been asking about the address containing the premine, and to those I say: Here it is. As you can see, I have moved all of the coins into one address so that you may keep track of the coins.

bodenliu

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:43:40 AM

Some sad news coming in today, in the midst of all the things happening in the cryptocurrency world.

Here is his message:

After much thought, I have decided to step down as Director of Marketing and PR for SmartCoin. I am very happy with the work I've done with SmartCoin to get added to almost every major exchange, and I still believe in SmartCoin's potential. However, I no longer have the time necessary to devote to developing SmartCoin's potential. I am still and will remain a SmartCoin advocate, but the time has come for me to step down in my current position.

So at this time, I'm actively looking for a replacement that can match and exceed ag_'s dedication. You will be appropriately compensated for your time.

Please know that this isn't the end and won't be for a long time. I've been trying my best to sustain the price as much as I can (5 BTCs worth). The price right now means nothing about the potential of SMC. I am convinced in our position to offer an amazing experience for anyone entering the cryptocurency world. But people like metstijl aren't helping, and are being extremely incompetent to see that. His ego exceeds him.

In the light of that, we have some good news. From what we've heard from Prypto, we're going to have our first merchant payment service! I've also got someone interested in accepting SmartCoins for their business.

I'm looking forward to hear your input and suggestions on how we can take SMC to where we've never gone before.

A lot of people have been asking about the address containing the premine, and to those I say: Here it is. As you can see, I have moved all of the coins into one address so that you may keep track of the coins.

good news for both. You really need a more active marketing director.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:08:52 AM

Here is his message:

sad to hear, hope someone else with experience fills that position.

Great move to post the premine address, I would suggest adding it to the main thread so everyone can see it (mainly trolls).

On other hand I would recommend getting the API ready to go. Also creating a smartcoin marketplace website, something similar to ebay would be cool to see.

Maybe offering bounties to every merchant that starts accepting smartcoin.
sinnyc

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:00:02 AM

Here is his message:

• Good for him for recognizing that he can't provide the time required for the job.  My thanks to him for helping us get this far.  I'm confident you'll find a quality replacement to take us even further.
  • Nice job on working on finding a payment service and merchant.
  • Good for you for posting the wallet.  That kind of transparency is always a good thing!

As for metsijl, I've come to the conclusion that there really is something seriously wrong with him.  I mean, you don't know which metsijl you're going to get from hour to hour or even minute to minute.  He screams and rages when the price is down, things aren't going his way, or who knows why else.  Then he does a 180 and sings the praises of SmartCoin and berates anyone who dares question it and claims to be buying, buying, buying.  Then he spins again and makes posts threatening to dump his coins or sell them off the exchanges.  The incongruity and irony of his actions - telling someone else on the board to STFU for expressing the same opinions that he himself posted just a day or three earlier, or claiming the coin is dead soon after claiming he just bought more - completely eludes him.  He's worse than useless since all he does is create strife.  And I'm still not convinced that he isn't a sock puppet for AtlantisPlatform. Smiley

You are the dev and thread moderator and I know you don't want to ban people.  You've shown remarkable restraint since the beginning and I respect that, particularly since I've no patience at all for asswipe big-talking internet attention whores like him.  But at some point his behavior has to be seen as nothing more than destructive.

rappercn

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:07:55 AM

Here is his message:

• Good for him for recognizing that he can't provide the time required for the job.  My thanks to him for helping us get this far.  I'm confident you'll find a quality replacement to take us even further.
  • Nice job on working on finding a payment service and merchant.
  • Good for you for posting the wallet.  That kind of transparency is always a good thing!

As for metsijl, I've come to the conclusion that there really is something seriously wrong with him.  I mean, you don't know which metsijl you're going to get from hour to hour or even minute to minute.  He screams and rages when the price is down, things aren't going his way, or who knows why else.  Then he does a 180 and sings the praises of SmartCoin and berates anyone who dares question it and claims to be buying, buying, buying.  Then he spins again and makes posts threatening to dump his coins or sell them off the exchanges.  The incongruity and irony of his actions - telling someone else on the board to STFU for expressing the same opinions that he himself posted just a day or three earlier, or claiming the coin is dead soon after claiming he just bought more - completely eludes him.  He's worse than useless since all he does is create strife.  And I'm still not convinced that he isn't a sock puppet for AtlantisPlatform. Smiley

You are the dev and thread moderator and I know you don't want to ban people.  You've shown remarkable restraint since the beginning and I respect that, particularly since I've no patience at all for asswipe big-talking internet attention whores like him.  But at some point his behavior has to be seen as nothing more than destructive.

damn right.
nyktalgia

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:33:14 AM

I still have faith SMC will make me a nice profit.

silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:59:35 AM

before thinking about profits of all we need to think in the direction of promoting smart coin, providing smart suggestions and recommendations for the development of smart coin.

I believe that the DEV will cope and did everything

I believe that soon we will find a better and dedicated marketing director who with all marketing channels will make smart money more smarter.
bodenliu

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:31:20 AM

before thinking about profits of all we need to think in the direction of promoting smart coin, providing smart suggestions and recommendations for the development of smart coin.

I believe that the DEV will cope and did everything

I believe that soon we will find a better and dedicated marketing director who with all marketing channels will make smart money more smarter.

agree! please let us know as soon as the position been filled.

gavgav

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:28:49 AM

Is there a time-scale as to when you hope to fill the position by?

The new marketing/pr dev really needs to have loads of experience to hit the ground running and push this coin to new levels.

We need interviews with national newspapers/tv and loads of hard pushing!

silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:30:18 AM

I think of the new marketing director should not be given any benefits before you see it run stable and doing things in full force.

We need to see a rise in confidence in most miners respectively more initiatives and price increases
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: