Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:16:01 PM

This coin looks like it could be good, just as long as the devs stay active and release all the features they have planned. I did have a minor issue with compiling on Linux, which the devs may want to fix. You need to add the obj directory to /src . But apart from that all seems to be running smoothly.

What exactly looks good about it??? it is NO different from any other scrypt clone?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manifest23

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:26:51 PM

I have just over 100k I'm looking to sell. Open to any offers.

sighle

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:30:28 PM

Very interesting coin, I will be keeping an eye on this. Might buy some up if anyone is interested. I'll go 1 mil for .1 BTC.

9iUmgjbQswAUdXAiAkDPFLmqjtQZRz1guu

lolz.... block size is 5000. not 1 mil like dogecoin. that would be the equivalent of asking for .1 BTC for 200 million doge coin.

reasonable start price is .1 BTC per 5000 NOBLE

Are you insane??? they premined 300,000 000  that is 3 HUNDRED MILLION OF THEM

are you suggesting that they should have  MILLIONs  OF DOLLARS FOR A FEW HOURS WORK?Huh??

noobs here have no clue seriously.

Anyone paying any BTC for this 100000 clone of the week is crazy.

THIS COIN OFFERS NOTHING NEW AT ALL, THERE IS NO INNOVATION.

As more of these worthless clones come out they have less and less chance of getting on an exchange.  Even EAC is not on cryptsy yet. Their premine is also massive.

Why so angry?

If you don't like it don't support it. Simple as that. We're not shitting in your garden, get out of ours.

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
nabworth

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:31:04 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 06:59:44 PM by nabworth

somehow my vm didnt save state and i lost my wallet with the donation from last night Sad

do you mind being so generous again ? Smiley
9nvj4fx7M2QrMN3bdia3zLCdRq1BY9vsMC

edit: and backed up my priv key this time!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:38:04 PM

Very interesting coin, I will be keeping an eye on this. Might buy some up if anyone is interested. I'll go 1 mil for .1 BTC.

lolz.... block size is 5000. not 1 mil like dogecoin. that would be the equivalent of asking for .1 BTC for 200 million doge coin.

are you suggesting that they should have  MILLIONs  OF DOLLARS FOR A FEW HOURS WORK?Huh??

As more of these worthless clones come out they have less and less chance of getting on an exchange.  Even EAC is not on cryptsy yet. Their premine is also massive.

Why so angry?

If you don't like it don't support it. Simple as that. We're not shitting in your garden, get out of ours.

Your garden?Huh is a shithole that is why i'm taking a dump in it.  This premine is massive is huge. 2% is not the full story, the block release is so slow it is going to take FOREVER for the entire network to mine 300 million coins.

Do think i don't notice you early on in every new shitcoin thread. One of the dev teams scam pumpers that bring out these coins one after another.

Put a full ledger and wallet address and block explorer or this is a certain scam.

Noobs see 2% and think it is not too bad. However the % means nothing. If i premined 0.1% of a coin but it took 10 years for the entire network to mine another 0.1% it would be the worst premine in history.

VST

Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:40:21 PM

As more of these worthless clones come out they have less and less chance of getting on an exchange.  Even EAC is not on cryptsy yet. Their premine is also massive.

Why so angry?

Your garden?Huh is a shithole that is why i'm taking a dump in it.  This premine is massive is huge. 2% is not the full story, the block release is so slow it is going to take FOREVER for the entire network to mine 300 million coins.

Do think i don't notice you early on in every new shitcoin thread. One of the dev teams scam pumpers that bring out these coins one after another.

Put a full ledger and wallet address and block explorer or this is a certain scam.

Noobs see 2% and think it is not too bad. However the % means nothing. If i premined 0.1% of a coin but it took 10 years for the entire network to mine another 0.1% it would be the worst premine in history.

I mean, dev is being very very generous with giveaways though. Read the first post... I've received 25000 already from posting my address.

It's fairer overall when you think about it... distributes more coins to those with lesser hashing power!

I'm Kanye West
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:42:48 PM

As more of these worthless clones come out they have less and less chance of getting on an exchange.  Even EAC is not on cryptsy yet. Their premine is also massive.

Why so angry?

Your garden?Huh is a shithole that is why i'm taking a dump in it.  This premine is massive is huge. 2% is not the full story, the block release is so slow it is going to take FOREVER for the entire network to mine 300 million coins.

I mean, dev is being very very generous with giveaways though. Read the first post... I've received 25000 already from posting my address.

It's fairer overall when you think about it... distributes more coins to those with lesser hashing power!

Needs a full ledger. 300 M is huge for the block time and reward.  A few people get 20k and still hundred of millions left. If you had been around when phenixcoin pulled the same scam you would be very wary of huge premines without ledgers and wallet addresses verfied by the block explorer

SolidStateSurvivor

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Solo Miner Legend

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 06:43:58 PM

Can I also get some coins, or am I too late?

9fRJ8U6wMK8DQiDczsX8g31Mr6JvGwkQ8X

Thanks, either way you do it.  Smiley

Founding member of Hashmeisters Inc...
bbmm777

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:58:30 PM

9YZE7fJa9mYmD6DMHRojq41KAVcxE3hATr Grin
sighle

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 06:59:09 PM

Why so angry?

Your garden?Huh is a shithole that is why i'm taking a dump in it.  This premine is massive is huge. 2% is not the full story, the block release is so slow it is going to take FOREVER for the entire network to mine 300 million coins.

So now being an active member of the community automatically makes me a "dev team scam pumper". You think I work for any of these people?

If you have criticism of a coin, that's fine. You have just been coming in here and outright badmouthing it with nothing constructive which is completely unnecessary.

There are plenty of coins that I ignored and there are plenty that I have chosen to give some of my time and hash rates to. Truthfully, I don't have a lot to lose either way. I enjoy it. I like how fast it moves and I like the competitiveness of it. Why do you care what everyone else does? If you think that only a couple coins are anything more than a pump/dump you should be rejoicing that the market is being flooded with these coins so the difficulties stay low on the coins that YOU like.

The premine is equal to roughly 42 days of public mining or a little over 11% of the first year. It's not insane, and with the lower difficulty early on, it will probably work out to be about a month when publicly mined coins will equal the premine amount. The dev has also handed out hundreds of thousands of coins. Enough that some people even said in this thread that it was "too much".

Are you forgetting how much Bitcoin was premined? Those guys are now multi-millionaires. Where's your criticism for that?

I see a lot of unnecessary anger and hypocrisy coming from you. Do you need a hug or something? Have a drink, relax and keep mining Litecoin. You'll make your 2 LTC/day and we'll happily "waste" our hashes on these coins, just for fun. Maybe someday they'll be worth something, who knows.

[DOGE]: D6EBXikfCaPqcEJULsR2qzrLWyGBdYEwGv
[LTC]: LbPrmVGKnVhn6G8FFGFdthPyP1tjFucZHu
BTC: 1JpJ4tTM2ZCCLQf1jAnTmQbKMq7LGbrmQG
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:10:41 PM

Yea is the Giveaway still happening, I posted my address several pages back but didn't receive anything. If they did premine 2% 25k giveaway on first day is close to what other coins gave such as earthcoin and lottocoin.

Just in case you missed me  Wink

9XjNgcwGPRXBqqZTenPBkSPVyygt2pgJpX
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:15:36 PM

Why so angry?

So now being an active member of the community automatically makes me a "dev team scam pumper". You think I work for any of these people?

If you have criticism of a coin, that's fine. You have just been coming in here and outright badmouthing it with nothing constructive which is completely unnecessary.

There are plenty of coins that I ignored and there are plenty that I have chosen to give some of my time and hash rates to. Truthfully, I don't have a lot to lose either way. I enjoy it. I like how fast it moves and I like the competitiveness of it. Why do you care what everyone else does? If you think that only a couple coins are anything more than a pump/dump you should be rejoicing that the market is being flooded with these coins so the difficulties stay low on the coins that YOU like.

The premine is equal to roughly 42 days of public mining or a little over 11% of the first year. It's not insane, and with the lower difficulty early on, it will probably work out to be about a month when publicly mined coins will equal the premine amount. The dev has also handed out hundreds of thousands of coins. Enough that some people even said in this thread that it was "too much".

Are you forgetting how much Bitcoin was premined? Those guys are now multi-millionaires. Where's your criticism for that?

I see a lot of unnecessary anger and hypocrisy coming from you. Do you need a hug or something? Have a drink, relax and keep mining Litecoin. You'll make your 2 LTC/day and we'll happily "waste" our hashes on these coins, just for fun. Maybe someday they'll be worth something, who knows.

These coins need full ledgers, you've heard about crypto about a week ago so perhaps are not familiar with phenix coin.  Although i'm guessing you have heard of it and that is where you and your pals (the devs) got the idea for other big premine scams.

I am saying the same thing on every coins thread where there is a premine with no ledger and no block explorer. They are potential huge scams.

If they are not scams....where is the ledger where is the block explorer.  There is nothing you can say about that at all.

I'm sorry but even if BTC was a premined, satoshi deserves a lot more premine for creating bitcoin than the copy and paste devs that are popping up 1000 per day on here. Don't compare gold with shit.

krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:18:37 PM

Yeah, but Bitcoin is bitcoin so bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin because bitcoin.

The dinosaurs will wake up one day to find out that they broke new ground but were unable to adapt to be anything more than a store of wealth. I have dollars but not much gold, because I cannot go into a store and buy things with gold. The faster transaction times of the new "alt" coins, will be the determining factor when a retailer or shopkeeper wants to accept a payment, no one will want to sit and wait for 6 confirmations of the btc blockchain to get their pizza and beer. Also USD to BTC is a huge pain in the ass. Keep your bitcoins, that train is about to get derailed by the future. Thanks grandpa.

Also these guys put a lot of money and time into their BFL stuff, would be a shame if it became useless overnight.

mi1994

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:21:49 PM

This coin looks like it could be good, just as long as the devs stay active and release all the features they have planned. I did have a minor issue with compiling on Linux, which the devs may want to fix. You need to add the obj directory to /src . But apart from that all seems to be running smoothly.

What exactly looks good about it??? it is NO different from any other scrypt clone?
Well, for a start the devs have some kind of achievable plan. They haven't just made a coin based on a meme, posted some stats about it and then expected everyone to mine it, and they haven't made any ridiculous claims like GiftCoin saying that soon lots of stores will accept it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:22:20 PM

Yeah, but Bitcoin is bitcoin so bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin because bitcoin.

The dinosaurs will wake up one day to find out that they broke new ground but were unable to adapt to be anything more than a store of wealth. I have dollars but not much gold, because I cannot go into a store and buy things with gold. The faster transaction times of the new "alt" coins, will be the determining factor when a retailer or shopkeeper wants to accept a payment, no one will want to sit and wait for 6 confirmations of the btc blockchain to get their pizza and beer. Also USD to BTC is a huge pain in the ass. Keep your bitcoins, that train is about to get derailed by the future. Thanks grandpa.

Also these guys put a lot of money and time into their BFL stuff, would be a shame if it became useless overnight.

You are missing the point obviously.

No one is saying BTC is the ultimate coin design. This is not about design, this is about premines with no ledger and no accountability.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:24:52 PM

Well, for a start the devs have some kind of achievable plan. They haven't just made a coin based on a meme, posted some stats about it and then expected everyone to mine it, and they haven't made any ridiculous claims like GiftCoin saying that soon lots of stores will accept it.

That makes it alright to mine 300 MILLION coins on a slow block release coin with 5k per block with  no ledger and no wallet address/block explorer to see when it is just getting dumped on more noobs???.

You are missing the point. The coin design is nothing it is copy and paste. It is the PREMINES on these coins that is getting stupid. Thank god people realised 10% was insane for that other weird coin release yesterday.

I will point this out on every single coin that has a huge premine and no accountability for it from now on. In the end a few people will realise this can not be allowed to happen.

Phenixcoin said all the same shit, and actually they looked a LOT more pro than most of these new coins, with way more direction and applications for their coin. But yes it was a premine scam just like this will be.

Do you really think this dev will sit on copy and paste clone with nothing new going for it if he can dump it out on an exchange for a few 100k USD or even more???  Of course he wont, it took a couple of hours to create why stick around.

Exciter666

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:26:55 PM

Mining for 12h now, but only got about 10% of the pools prediction...

So donations are welcome:

9keFqYVSqCCUHmrL1n9DaNCL1dL4qLHwZ9
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:27:36 PM

This is not about design, this is about premines with no ledger and no accountability.

Critiscism without solution is garbage. I'm sure dev will gladly hand you many coins of the "huge premine" if you would like to develop a solution to the problem you see with the coin.

Hell he gave me 25k just for saying that I thought it was cool.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:30:22 PM

This is not about design, this is about premines with no ledger and no accountability.

Critiscism without solution is garbage. I'm sure dev will gladly hand you many coins of the "huge premine" if you would like to develop a solution to the problem you see with the coin.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a full ledger - with details where the coins are going to go

the wallet addresses where the coins are held

a block explorer so we can all see where and when the coins start moving.

IF the exchanges see 100M -200M moving somewhere without it being on the ledger the trades are halted on the exchange until this is accounted for.

Ledger needs to be updated daily.

It is not that difficult.

I am not against noble any more than any other huge premine without strict ledger. SEE CGB for how a proper ledger is conducted.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

HERE IS THE SOLUTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a full ledger - with details where the coins are going to go

the wallet addresses where the coins are held

a block explorer so we can all see where and when the coins start moving.

IF the exchanges see 100M -200M moving somewhere without it being on the ledger the trades are halted on the exchange until this is accounted for.

Ledger needs to be updated daily.

It is not that difficult.

^ This is the new standard for cryptos now. If you can not provide this then its just a scam at 2% premine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: