Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 624 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS  (Read 1052966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
plunk

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 02:20:41 AM

I am supporting this for one simple reason - they managed to release a wallet with an up-to-date About screen.

https://i.imgur.com/V6jFyMT.png

9gvHv7amdEVmycXs2MaTAthMQFkMX8vBMk
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 02:28:05 AM

A North American pool is live!
Come check it out!
NobleCoin.CryptoTycoons.com

only 1% fee!!!  - 0% fee if you join now *I'll manually change you next time i log on.
Never down
Setup through 3rd party to guarantee rights and safety of miners! -LiveChains.net
FAST!!
Join now and everyone that joins before we hit 40MH/s will receive 0% fees for life!

Also for anyone curious, here is my homepage (work in progress) with all pools and forums I own. cryptotycoons.com

We are half way there! If I missed you, and you are still being charged a fee, leave a message and I will update you!
NodeSeperator

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:31:01 AM

I miss LulzSec.. Smiley

BTC: 12aXywzKHYxjJz2otZqfuYZVR4HfzZ3Hiz | LTC: LUKKyXML63AqyZPYjHxYAYFRSuqnB8D46o | NOBLE: 9eBcr5KDVhPLHtEitKxSxTmtLRGFsGoVEN | Digibyte: DBAp4ekcg43Hu6Pyn1AxDvxLETxhtf8u6s
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 03:40:44 AM

In an effort of transparency:

As released earlier in the thread, you will now be able to find our initial public ledger here: http://www.noblecoin.info/public-ledger/. We will update it no less than once every couple of days. The wallet addresses and a more 'official' post on our stance on this will follow within 24 hours tops (We're spending more time community building than we initially thought - but no later than that). Pre-mined wallets will be viewable on the block explorer: http://www.noblecoin.info/block-explorer/ (tidying this up is another to-do). No more than one at a time will be used to make it easy for concerned parties to keep a close eye on what is considered "acceptable spending".

There will and should always be concerns as we know simply displaying the information doesn't prevent us from acting destructively with the amount regardless. However, we hope this first step will help develop trust and goodwill and gain a little more attention to NOBLE due to the nature of this market since the rise of BTC and DOGE, etc. To be perfectly honest, we don't even feel like any exchanges would allow us to 'dump' even 10% of the first amount before buy orders dry up. It seems like they are also finally tightening their acceptance rules, especially on certain Chinese exchanges. We would rather stick with this for a longer period as the potential for long-term rewards far outweigh any short-term gain.

We'd love some feedback or ideas as we continue to turn what was quite a pleasant release into something more substantial. Many thanks to everyone who's gotten on-board, offered to help and joined us in the forums/IRC channel. More to come! Cheers.

luckycoin1

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:36:43 AM

I always try to play Noble Lottery but very few people contribute. If I see it at 0.00 I try to send between 30-50 to bump the ante!!

People don't forget to play, early transactions help get the Noble economy flowing!
int3ractivodular

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

TECHNOLOGY, BABY!

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:37:49 AM

snip

We'd love some feedback or ideas as we continue to turn what was quite a pleasant release into something more substantial. Many thanks to everyone who's gotten on-board, offered to help and joined us in the forums/IRC channel. More to come! Cheers.

Very good going so far, I'm still hashing away. Keep staying active and growing the community, you're already well on your way to making NOBL a great success.
miKnutty

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:38:08 AM

As released earlier in the thread, you will now be able to find our initial public ledger here: http://www.noblecoin.info/public-ledger/. We will update it no less than once every couple of days. The wallet addresses and a more 'official' post on our stance on this will follow within 24 hours tops (We're spending more time community building than we initially thought - but no later than that). Pre-mined wallets will be viewable on the block explorer: http://www.noblecoin.info/block-explorer/ (tidying this up is another to-do). No more than one at a time will be used to make it easy for concerned parties to keep a close eye on what is considered "acceptable spending".

There will and should always be concerns as we know simply displaying the information doesn't prevent us from acting destructively with the amount regardless. However, we hope this first step will help develop trust and goodwill and gain a little more attention to NOBLE due to the nature of this market since the rise of BTC and DOGE, etc. To be perfectly honest, we don't even feel like any exchanges would allow us to 'dump' even 10% of the first amount before buy orders dry up. It seems like they are also finally tightening their acceptance rules, especially on certain Chinese exchanges. We would rather stick with this for a longer period as the potential for long-term rewards far outweigh any short-term gain.

Liking the news! Only good things so far from Noblecoin!
luckycoin1

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:44:32 AM

Come check it out!

only 1% fee!!!  - 0% fee if you join now *I'll manually change you next time i log on.
Never down
Setup through 3rd party to guarantee rights and safety of miners! -LiveChains.net
FAST!!
Join now and everyone that joins before we hit 40MH/s will receive 0% fees for life!

Also for anyone curious, here is my homepage (work in progress) with all pools and forums I own. cryptotycoons.com

We are half way there! If I missed you, and you are still being charged a fee, leave a message and I will update you!

Joined and will still donate .5% thanks!!
Flunder707

Activity: 455

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 04:47:26 AM

This coin really does look legit.  Finally nice to see some non-bullshit coins.
txiki73

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:20:39 AM

Nice Job!
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:29:17 AM

I've been working on some irc bots for #noblecoin

So far I have one up for my pool, it shows the current market price (when we get an exchange) block count, difficulty, and more.

I've also set up just an auto moderator

Come join us
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 05:34:37 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 05:52:47 AM by Grrizz

*snip*
Keep the good news coming Cheesy

Just one suggestion, it might be worth adding a link to the wallet (or a wallet page for when more OS's are supported) on the main page of http://www.noblecoin.info/ to further make it a 'source of everything'.
ddirt

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 06:26:23 AM

Finally, a dev team that gets it! Thank you for sharing this information. This kind of openness is sure to attract more interest in this coin while building a solid foundation for the community. I for one have pointed my rigs at NobleCoin now and look forward to seeing this grow.

Rofo, can you share how many FT/PT devs are on the team? Are you guys doing a lot of the ongoing development (mobile/web apps, etc) internally or farming it out with bounties?

thanks again!

looter

Activity: 295

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:19:16 AM

I am genuinely impressed at the news! Thanks guys!
Lazerballz

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:54:45 AM

First of all I love the face that the people behind this coin believe in the coin. As Ddirt stated being open to everyone is basically the best thing you can do. 

If anything pops up in my mind I will give a shout Wink
luckycoin1

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:12:34 AM

Come check it out!

Never down
FAST!!

Joined and will still donate .5% thanks!!
'

Hey curious on the transaction section it is still charging a fee is this correct?
Grrizz

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:44:23 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2014, 09:00:00 AM by Grrizz

Hey guys, here's a vote for what coins people think will last more then 6 months, while NOBLE is too new and because its not on an exchange yet it isn't listed, if you agree with me and think it has a future then when you make your votes also take the time to leave a comment saying you like NOBLE and why (and that you think it will hit the 6 month mark of course ;P). This will help get visibility on NOBLE and what better time to do it then when people are thinking about coins that might last more then 6 months Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=400956.0
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:51:25 AM

Good call, will make a comment Smiley
Grrizz

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 08:57:46 AM

Feeling proud, just checked my miner and in the last ~30-35hrs (cant remember exactly when I restarted my miner) I've solved 31 blocks!!! Cheesy
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 09:12:33 AM

loving the low difficulty and the plans for this coin. slow and steady wins the race.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 624 »
  Print  

Jump to: