Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:06:38 AM

AND I am very very very interested in this new so called plan of you guys... The only hint you gave us was that we should hold at least for a few weeks more... (i'll hold till last block halving at least) but can you give us a bit more of info? maybe in IRC only if you dont want to scream it out here in the thread...? you really got me interested here  Roll Eyes (we want to sit in our bed laughing our asses of too LOL Wink )

You will see more hints if you look at the last pages here Wink

We will discuss this today at IRC and then we will announce it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:07:27 AM

Thinking about buying a prepaid VISA card with my KDC Cheesy

Thinking of buying a Porsche with KDC  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Second hand Smiley

Aston Martin....!

If nobody is wiling to buy a pizza with KDC , your Porsche will have to wait for some years...or decades.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:08:16 AM

well that was a mintpal start i didnt expect yesterday... i hoped we would at least be back at 10k satoshi...

I was monitoring mintpal when KDC got added there from the minute...

someone was playing the market badly man... this is wat i saw lots of time...

sellorder  : 0.00006800         2500KDC        (sold)
buy order: 0.00006000         2700KDC        (bought)
sellorder  : 0.00006700         2700KDC        (sold)
buyorder : 0.00005900         2900 KDC        (bought)
sellorder : 0.00006600          2900 kdc        (sold)

etc. etc. (above is just an example)

I totally understand those guys... after all its all about making profits... I would never do that myself... cause its fucking up the market... but hey... free country... What i really hope is that those guys are now out of KDC and the price will rise x3 or something... just to laugh at them... that would be nice...  Cheesy

for now... at least the price is stable at 5000/6000 again...

AND I am very very very interested in this new so called plan of you guys... The only hint you gave us was that we should hold at least for a few weeks more... (i'll hold till last block halving at least) but can you give us a bit more of info? maybe in IRC only if you dont want to scream it out here in the thread...? you really got me interested here  Roll Eyes (we want to sit in our bed laughing our asses of too LOL Wink )

Personally I think it was the best launch we could have hoped for. A lot of coins get dumped hard on launch day, we managed to pretty much maintain the recent value. A bit higher would have been nice, but stable growth is far more important.

ow yes i agree man... the launch was great.. lots of trading... i just hoped it would go back to her old price  Wink we saw 45k satoshi weeks ago at its peak... after that it was stable at 18/22k satoshi... then coinmarket.io went down all the time... and the price dropped back to 10k satoshi... and finally coinmarket.io was completely frozen and offline... we got back at 2000/4000 satoshi...

like I said.. at least its rising a bit and staying stable...  Wink
SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:10:43 AM

Thinking of buying a Porsche with KDC  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Second hand Smiley

Aston Martin....!

If nobody is wiling to buy a pizza with KDC , your Porsche will have to wait for some years...or decades.
Well depends, I know he has KDC worth some money atm. He could buy a Porsche 924 at least Wink
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:13:55 AM

Thinking of buying a Porsche with KDC  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Second hand Smiley

Aston Martin....!

Well depends, I know he has KDC worth some money atm. He could buy a Porsche 924 at least Wink

Why the hell would you use KDC for that kind "porsche" Smiley)). That's one car you can actually buy with real coins.
Get a bucket of these:

=))))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:16:16 AM

Aston Martin....!

Why the hell would you use KDC for that kind "porsche" Smiley)). That's one car you can actually buy with real coins.
Get a bucket of these:

=))))
Well a Porsche is a Porsche (Even though it's an Audi engine) I just wanted to prove you wrong  Grin Grin Grin
UKGunner

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:23:57 AM

Am loving these low prices on Mintpal, just gives me a chance to stock up on more KDC. With my poor KH/s mining rate and how hard this coin is to mine now am making only a few KDC per day. Sold off all my KARM and FLAP and bought more at 6-6.5K + the coins i bought in at 24.5K, still am sure i will profit on these in the near future. Dumb dumpers can keep on dumping will just mean more for anyone with half a brain to hold and make some real money from.

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:55:17 AM

Am loving these low prices on Mintpal, just gives me a chance to stock up on more KDC. With my poor KH/s mining rate and how hard this coin is to mine now am making only a few KDC per day. Sold off all my KARM and FLAP and bought more at 6-6.5K + the coins i bought in at 24.5K, still am sure i will profit on these in the near future. Dumb dumpers can keep on dumping will just mean more for anyone with half a brain to hold and make some real money from.
Seems like no one is willing to sell below 6k sat.

If someone could put a good wall @6.7k sat then no one would sell at that. Then it would be 7k sat...
UKGunner

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:06:33 AM

If someone could put a good wall @6.7k sat then no one would sell at that. Then it would be 7k sat...

Very true but then buys seem to be stuck at 5.5k sat, stuck on both sides guess it is a game of who gives in first now as the market seems frozen. Still one thing for sure coin in way under value and will rise alot soon.

Dopecoin - In Anonymity We Trust. 4HfAmTL8oDq851kY17EaQeEEq97pTTsdBu  
CinniCoin The Future Is Now. JVgfbKMk9MrdwZry7X6iCTunTtdS2h1fYP
SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:09:45 AM

Very true but then buys seem to be stuck at 5.5k sat, stuck on both sides guess it is a game of who gives in first now as the market seems frozen. Still one thing for sure coin in way under value and will rise alot soon.
Yeah indeed Cheesy
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:57:33 AM

Huge developments incoming. Expect more this evening!

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
kana

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:21:06 PM

Huge developments incoming. Expect more this evening!

ok bought my a little bit
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:22:33 PM

Can someone pls reboot the block explorer?
jackdminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:23:37 PM

price of 6K and a hash of 190 Mh/s...  Guess who's back to mining a little pay dirt?

I would like to point out one thing that may help you all make a little money if you take this seriously.  Coins are never undervalued, only over hashed.

It is not an equity stock, there is no tangible book value or future earnings so it is only worth the highest BID.  

This holds true for ALT COINS, trading cards, Beanie Babies, Postage stamp collections, rare coin collections, memorabilia etc...

Accept this and you will know when to sell and when to buy.  Deny this and you may have the coins, but loose the value.

SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:37:43 PM

By the way, I opened a ticket @bter because my KDC were stuck there.
Fast support, the problem was fixed in a few hours Smiley I guess they have had a lot of these issues to fix!
novaboy2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:42:31 PM

Fast support, the problem was fixed in a few hours Smiley I guess they have had a lot of these issues to fix!

They are very good! Do you know why KDC isnt listed on the homepage of BTER?

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.
SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:49:53 PM

They are very good! Do you know why KDC isnt listed on the homepage of BTER?
I have no clue, I mailed them now and asked Smiley
Jilixi

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:04:04 PM

Coinpayments updated: "Update: CoinPayments.net has been sold to a trusted member of the Bitcoin community, Cycloid. His team will be running the site by March 31st and CoinPayments will continue operations without any interruption."

Nothing to change in the payment gateway then Smiley

Owner of BlackCoin Store - BlackCoin Store
BC: BNatbck1SDJebHRMQemkUEFPVZR9uLHLrM
BTC: 161EcdmbgmxpZMk2ssZCjGQqB6gypduu97
Jes159

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:08:36 PM

Coinpayments updated: "Update: CoinPayments.net has been sold to a trusted member of the Bitcoin community, Cycloid. His team will be running the site by March 31st and CoinPayments will continue operations without any interruption."

Nothing to change in the payment gateway then Smiley

Yaaaay!

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:11:16 PM

http://bter.com/marketlist/NEW
Depends on the trading volume, trading volume will enter the home page.
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: