Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554369 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:45:41 PM

my money comes on 17th march.  i think i will spend some of it for kdcs

I'm thinking the same, but my money comes on 25th march Smiley A little investment of 1BTC or so, to have a nice return, better then on banks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:21:45 PM

PM sent
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:26:50 PM

Yes, it looks like people don't recognize the work that we have been doing here, but still we are only 2 months old, so we still have plenty of years to work on it and make it a success.

In fact when i check all those coins, like Earthcoin, then it seems that altcoins just doesn't have any buyers anymore, every coin is being dumped, it is like mine it, sell it. But even the mining price doesn't cover the profit anymore, so i believe more and more miners will leave the altcoin business, unless we have outside people again investing in coins. A lot of people lost huge money on mtgox and i can say it can take months, maybe years to recover from this..

I keep on mining, and all my coins are in wallet, yes, electricity cost me money, but not planning to sell below production cost, so i'm waiting, maybe a very long time...
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:30:59 PM

Yes, it looks like people don't recognize the work that we have been doing here, but still we are only 2 months old, so we still have plenty of years to work on it and make it a success.

In fact when i check all those coins, like Earthcoin, then it seems that altcoins just doesn't have any buyers anymore, every coin is being dumped, it is like mine it, sell it. But even the mining price doesn't cover the profit anymore, so i believe more and more miners will leave the altcoin business, unless we have outside people again investing in coins. A lot of people lost huge money on mtgox and i can say it can take months, maybe years to recover from this..

I keep on mining, and all my coins are in wallet, yes, electricity cost me money, but not planning to sell below production cost, so i'm waiting, maybe a very long time...
Thing is MtGox fucked up bad.
The hashrate is beginning to come back to altcoins now and with scrypt-asics incoming the price will increase even more actually.

I keep on mining too and since I'm mining KDC I will not sell until my target price is reached Smiley
dean0

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:41:10 PM

Who is this  Huh

Rate=0.00004850 KDC=29235 BTC=1.41790520
MysticDOGE

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:42:32 PM

Huge developments incoming. Expect more this evening!

I realize you're in "marketing" but this tease is getting a bit old for those of us who follow KDC. If you have news, stop teasing, stop trying to time it and milk it for every little bit of PR that you can. Just tell us. Really.

We are holding it off because we are not ready yet, we are discussing it right now. Stay Tuned

Have been "staying tuned" to this news that has been mentioned and mentioned and mentioned over and over and over for at least a week now.

I'm just throwing some honest feedback out there that the "big news coming(!)" thing is starting to get old.

We have the green light.

I start building a new thread with our idea right after this post. Might take me half an hour / hour, but you'll see Smiley. Ill link and post content in here when its done.

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
dean0

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:43:52 PM

I realize you're in "marketing" but this tease is getting a bit old for those of us who follow KDC. If you have news, stop teasing, stop trying to time it and milk it for every little bit of PR that you can. Just tell us. Really.

We are holding it off because we are not ready yet, we are discussing it right now. Stay Tuned

Have been "staying tuned" to this news that has been mentioned and mentioned and mentioned over and over and over for at least a week now.

I'm just throwing some honest feedback out there that the "big news coming(!)" thing is starting to get old.

We have the green light.

I start building a new thread with our idea right after this post. Might take me half an hour / hour, but you'll see Smiley. Ill link and post content in here when its done.

Good stuff, buy buy buy!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:45:08 PM

Who is this  Huh

Rate=0.00004850 KDC=29235 BTC=1.41790520

Grin Not me, but lets not make any comments on people prices, some people are dumping, some people are manipulating. I know what Klondike offer us, and i know that there are still a lot of nice things that can come to us.

Really what would be crazy is finding a site that already accepted BTC for gambling, but really a big site, big gambling site, poker site, and that i can contact and get Klondike coin as a payment option. As we are not in the gambling business.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:45:55 PM

We have the green light.

I really need to skype party icon Smiley
Albertx1987

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:12:27 PM

hey guys havent been around for a while but i just now updated my wallet and did everything that was instructed. its says no block source available and its not syncing

MysticDOGE

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:17:05 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 10:38:26 PM by MysticDOGE

BELOW HERE IS TRY OUT FOR NEW TOPIC. IDEA IS CLEAR, BUT MINOR DETAILS MIGHT CHANGE. ITS WORK IN PROCESS. WHEN ITS READY IT WILL GET ITS OWN TOPIC.

Klondike Coin - Join the Gold Rush !

We are very proud to be the first in the cryptocurrency community that introduces:

--- FREE, REAL, TANGIBLE 99,9% PURE GOLD exclusively for Klondike Coin miners ---

What??

Every miner, mining at the official klondikecoin pool located at http://pool.klonchain.info, will automatically be enrolled into this real gold give away. The more (consecutive) days you mine, the more chance you have of winning REAL 99,9% PURE GOLD! This is regardless of your personal hashrate!

This hunt for real gold will start on monday 31th of March. Every 30 days, a winner is selected, based upon time of active mining at pool.klonchain.info. The higher the net poolhashrate is, the more gold will be given away. More details below.

LET THE REAL GOLD RUSH BEGIN !

P.s. Did you know:

- That you can buy reloadable VISA creditcards with your Klondike Coins at KDCgoods.com?
- That you can purchase over 8000+ products with your Klondike Coins (free world wide shipping) at AltOutlet.com
- That KDC is traded on Bter.com and MintPal.com
- That KDC is very proud to have such a great and active community

- That you can help KDC to get to the CryptoCurrencyConvention the 9th of April in New York. Help us!

How does this play out in real life?

- THE MORE DAYS YOU MINE FOR KLONDIKE COIN, THE MORE CHANCE YOU HAVE OF WINNING A 99,9 PURE GOLD BAR !

- All active miners at pool.klonchain.info earn tickets for every consecutive day of active mining. Regardless of personal hashrate.

- At a set time (every 30 days) a 1g 99,9% real goldbar is given away. The more tickets one have, the more chance one have. The higher the net poolhash is, the more gold is given away.

- Poolowner keeps track of active hours of mining. For every consecutive 24 hours of active mining, a miner get 1 ticket. Thats max 30 tickets a month per miner. Imagine 10 miners, mining 24/7 for a month. Thats 300 tickets in total. From that 300 available tickets, 1 get chosen at random.

- The winner receive a real, 1 gram pure goldbar sent to a address at choice. Completely free of charge.

What's the catch??

- Some criteria must be met.

-- A minimum net poolhashrate of 200mhash must be reached and maintained
-- For every 200mhash extra, a second winning ticket will be drawn! I.e. when net poolhash is 1ghash, 5 winners will receive a real 99,9% pure gold bar!
-- The winner might want to stay anonymous and not reveal his/her location for sending the gold. In that case, another ticket will be drawn, until we have a winner who want to get the gold.
-- Price will only to be sent to USA and/or EU.
-- Poolowner will close registration when pool hashrate reaches 45% of total nethash. We will be in contact with other poolowners to embrace this promotion as well.
-- When your miner disconnects for a short period, you mining day wont be lost. If you get disconnected on a regular basis, its a different story. Our logs will tell. An irregular one time (short) disconnect wont exclude you from getting your ticket.
-- This promotion can be canceled at anytime, but not during an "active month". When this promotion will be ended, a announcement will be placed here and on the homepage of the pools. This will be at least 5 days in advance of a new 30 day promotion period.
-- A maximum of 5 gold bars per 30 days will be given away. This means 5 winners of 1g 99,9% pure gold.
-- This price is not redeemable for fiat currency or crypto currency. When you win, its your gold so you may sell the gold when you received it.
-- Conditions in the way we will calculate the active time mining for KDC may change before start. If so, then it will be announcement before march 30th in this topic.
-- The developers, community leaders, marketing manager and others "working behind the scenes" are excluded from this promotion and thus can not win. If a winning ticket belongs to one of them, a new ticket will be drawn.
-- All rights reserved

OMG I WANT THAT PIECE OF GOLD, HOW DO I START?

1. Buy a computer with a graphics card
2. Register at http://pool.klonchain.info
3. Mine 24/7, all month long to maximize your chance to win!
4. Get involved with the great Klondike Coin Community while you at it !

Get Involved Too !

Twitter: @klondikecoins
BCT Forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0
KDC Forum: www.klondikecoin.com/forum

Whats Next ?

- Based on feedback, a lottery seems in demand. We are planning of starting a lottery. Tickets can be bought with KDC and this will run separate from the Miners Gold give away.
- KDC TO NEW YORK ! CHECK OUR FORUM OR CLICK HERE [new topic yet to be made]

DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:19:20 PM

BELOW HERE IS TRY OUT FOR NEW TOPIC. IDEA IS CLEAR, BUT MINOR DETAILS MIGHT CHANGE. ITS WORK IN PROCESS. WHEN ITS READY IT WILL GET ITS OWN TOPIC.

We are very proud to be the first in the cryptocurrency community that introduces:

--- FREE, REAL, TANGIBLE 99,9% PURE GOLD exclusive for Klondike Coin miners ---

What??

Every miner, mining at the official klondikecoin pool located at http://pool.klonchain.info, will automatically be enrolled into this real gold give away. The more (consecutive) days you mine, the more chance you have of winning a REAL GOLD! This is regardless of your personal hashrate!

This promotion will start on monday 31th of March.
Every 30 days, a winner is selected, based upon time of active mining at pool.klonchain.info. The more net poolhash rate, the more gold will be given away. More details below.

- All active miners at pool.klonchain.info earn tickets for every day. Regardless of personal hashrate.

- At a set time (every 30 days) a 1g 99,9% real goldbar is given away. The more tickets one have, the more chance one have. The higher the net poolhash is, the more gold is given away.

- Poolowner keeps track of active hours of mining. For every consecutive 24 hours of active mining, a miner get 1 ticket. Thats max 30 tickets a month per miner. Imagine 10 miners, mining 24/7 for a month. Thats 300 tickets in total. From that 300 available tickets, 1 get chosen. The winner receive a real, 1 gram pure goldbar sent to a address at choice. Completely free of charge.

What's the catch??

-- For every 200mhash extra, a second winning ticket will be drawn! I.e. when net poolhash is 1ghash, 5 winners will receive their real gold bar!
-- The winner might want to stay anomynous and not reveal his/her location for sending the gold. In that case, another ticket will be drawn, untill we have a winner who want to get the gold.
-- Poolowner will close registration when pool hashrate reaches 45%. We will be in contact with other poolowners to embrace this promotion aswell.
-- This promotion can be cancelled at anytime, but not during an "active month". When this promotion will be ended, a announcement will be placed here and on the homepage of the pools. This will be at least 5 days in advance of a new 30 day promotion period.
-- A maximum of 5 goldbars per 30 days will be given away. This means 5 winners of 1g 99,9% pure gold.
-- Conditions in the way we will calculate the active time mining for kdc may change before start. If so, then it will be announcement before march 30th in this topic.

Here you go guys, here's our master plan!

BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER PLAN THAT WE WILL RELEASE SOON TOO!Yeah, you heard me Wink
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:23:55 PM

It's a great idea. We will have more miners and with a bit of luck, I will be winning that gram if gold Cheesy
MieszkoI

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:24:49 PM

It's a pity! I registered on http://pool.klonchain.info two weeks ago and still have not received a confirmation email.
SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:28:22 PM

It's a pity! I registered on http://pool.klonchain.info two weeks ago and still have not received a confirmation email.
I haven't had any issues with neither gmail or hotmail (tested both) but I've heard some people have had issues with this... :/

I have no access to the pool, Dave and Andy are the ones who has that.

This issue MUST be fixed before 31st of March so I will tell Andy and Dave to fix this ASAP.
Dave got back from Paris yesterday and he's had some work to do, he'll be 100% active on Sunday.

But Jilixi, Placebo, MysticDoge and I are active everyday at least and will support you here and do everything we can to promote KDC and fix everything we can!
MysticDOGE

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:29:57 PM

You have already checked your spam folder aight? Could you try with another mailaddress maybe?

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:31:29 PM

--- FREE, REAL, TANGIBLE 99,9% PURE GOLD exclusive for Klondike Coin miners ---

What??

Every miner, mining at the official klondikecoin pool located at http://pool.klonchain.info, will automatically be enrolled into this real gold give away. The more (consecutive) days you mine, the more chance you have of winning a REAL GOLD! This is regardless of your personal hashrate!

This promotion will start on monday 31th of March.
Every 30 days, a winner is selected, based upon time of active mining at pool.klonchain.info. The more net poolhash rate, the more gold will be given away. More details below.

- All active miners at pool.klonchain.info earn tickets for every day. Regardless of personal hashrate.

- Poolowner keeps track of active hours of mining. For every consecutive 24 hours of active mining, a miner get 1 ticket. Thats max 30 tickets a month per miner. Imagine 10 miners, mining 24/7 for a month. Thats 300 tickets in total. From that 300 available tickets, 1 get chosen. The winner receive a real, 1 gram pure goldbar sent to a address at choice. Completely free of charge.

What's the catch??

-- For every 200mhash extra, a second winning ticket will be drawn! I.e. when net poolhash is 1ghash, 5 winners will receive their real gold bar!
-- The winner might want to stay anomynous and not reveal his/her location for sending the gold. In that case, another ticket will be drawn, untill we have a winner who want to get the gold.
-- Poolowner will close registration when pool hashrate reaches 45%. We will be in contact with other poolowners to embrace this promotion aswell.
-- This promotion can be cancelled at anytime, but not during an "active month". When this promotion will be ended, a announcement will be placed here and on the homepage of the pools. This will be at least 5 days in advance of a new 30 day promotion period.
-- A maximum of 5 goldbars per 30 days will be given away. This means 5 winners of 1g 99,9% pure gold.
-- Conditions in the way we will calculate the active time mining for kdc may change before start. If so, then it will be announcement before march 30th in this topic.

Here you go guys, here's our master plan!

BUT WE HAVE ANOTHER PLAN THAT WE WILL RELEASE SOON TOO!Yeah, you heard me Wink

THIS IS   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked BTC BTC BTC
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:35:54 PM

We need some more icoins here Smiley, i want a Klondike GOLD icon. Mining FOR REAL GOLD, where do you find this? Klondike coin is getting more and more special....
SparkIt

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:36:54 PM

We need some more icoins here Smiley, i want a Klondike GOLD icon. Mining FOR REAL GOLD, where do you find this? Klondike coin is getting more and more special....
I wish I had some design skills...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

From the moment the official thread is active, then i will spam my little twitter base again!!! I hope other people from the community is doing this too, as if everybody is doing some work then we can achieve a lot. Being selfish and just think about your money is fine too, but still, helping people out and achieve something big is even nicer.
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: