Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554370 times)
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:20:40 PM

First of all, it is always easy to blame DEV if something is going wrong. But please remember... How did Bitcoin became big? Did DEV all created those website were you can use Bitcoins? No, they didn't.

Why are people from the community not creating sites to use Klondike coin? It is not a one way direction here... DEV cannot do everything by their self, so the failure of Klondike is not because of DEV, but is because DEV AND community are not helping each other, and even then, as stated a few weeks ago, we are in a bear market, good coins are dropping, but the last few days there was some indication that we hit a bottom, but it seems that people didn't invest in Klondike coin ,but sold out to buy other coins... honestly i can blame them, and nobody should blame them.

Blackcoin went up because of the multipool using BC, now why can DEV or someone from the community not do the same? DEV has a certain amount of money and time... it is a hard business out there... it looks more and more like Klondike coin will only move higher with pumps, and not because of the services as nobody cares about the services.

I'm not planning to sell my coins, certainly not at those levels, but i also need to be realistic and say that Klondike coin is very close to become just a ordinary coin that will be listed on a exchange, sadly but that are the facts... roadmap in the beginning was so impressive, but the roadmap was unrealistic as we notice today.

The Klondike community has worked hard to promote KDC. I can't even imagine how many hours Jilixi put into the KDC Goods store, VISA Cards, etc...

Let me ask you this, and be honest with yourself....why did you bailout?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:17:38 PM

First of all, it is always easy to blame DEV if something is going wrong. But please remember... How did Bitcoin became big? Did DEV all created those website were you can use Bitcoins? No, they didn't.

Why are people from the community not creating sites to use Klondike coin? It is not a one way direction here... DEV cannot do everything by their self, so the failure of Klondike is not because of DEV, but is because DEV AND community are not helping each other, and even then, as stated a few weeks ago, we are in a bear market, good coins are dropping, but the last few days there was some indication that we hit a bottom, but it seems that people didn't invest in Klondike coin ,but sold out to buy other coins... honestly i can blame them, and nobody should blame them.

Blackcoin went up because of the multipool using BC, now why can DEV or someone from the community not do the same? DEV has a certain amount of money and time... it is a hard business out there... it looks more and more like Klondike coin will only move higher with pumps, and not because of the services as nobody cares about the services.

I'm not planning to sell my coins, certainly not at those levels, but i also need to be realistic and say that Klondike coin is very close to become just a ordinary coin that will be listed on a exchange, sadly but that are the facts... roadmap in the beginning was so impressive, but the roadmap was unrealistic as we notice today.

The Klondike community has worked hard to promote KDC. I can't even imagine how many hours Jilixi put into the KDC Goods store, VISA Cards, etc...

Let me ask you this, and be honest with yourself....why did you bailout?

I didn't bailout anything...i'm still holding my 110K coins. Pretty worthless at the moment, but yeah, that is the risk of altcoins, isn't it? I don't know what the future will bring for Klondike coin, a few steps went wrong. The biggest mistake was changing the difficulty per block, this destroy the big miners view, and what happened is they never came back, why should they? At the moment we were trading at 44K sats, and they changed it and we start dropping. Everybody can blame multipools, but you need them...

barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:25:34 PM

The biggest mistake was changing the difficulty per block, this destroy the big miners view, and what happened is they never came back, why should they?

hmmm I missed that I think... KGW was added that time or something?

Anyway... Im voting for the present KDC devs... I was looking forward to echange KDC directly to something else with the exchange coming up... 

Dont give up on youre coin... Yes you were not very active... but still things happend.. We can restore this coin and its community... I'm sure of it.. We were on the fucking move for a good time... and then this happend.. lets just pretend this never happend right?  Roll Eyes
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:26:32 PM

i think this coin si dead, dvs noticed it wotn go anywhere and dropped it.
alot of guys form KDC are on SUN - lets all move to SUN [my sig] and push it higher. it only needs bigger hashrate diff to get back to 9k satoshis.
I think you're right, moving to SUN is not a bad idea.... and as long as KDC is on a exchange, there is money to make.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:29:49 PM

The biggest mistake was changing the difficulty per block, this destroy the big miners view, and what happened is they never came back, why should they?

Anyway... Im voting for the present KDC devs... I was looking forward to echange KDC directly to something else with the exchange coming up... 

Dont give up on youre coin... Yes you were not very active... but still things happend.. We can restore this coin and its community... I'm sure of it.. We were on the fucking move for a good time... and then this happend.. lets just pretend this never happend right?  Roll Eyes

That happened in the beginning, i believe KDC was only 2 weeks old or so... We all know that multipools like to manupilate coins, look at Mooncoin!! They made it so difficult that it took hours before a block was found, so no deflation, and coin price jumped like crazy. They changed it, and what happened coin price dropped back to Earth. Play the game of the multipools and your coins will move up and down like crazy, and you will make money.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:33:11 PM

That happened in the beginning, i believe KDC was only 2 weeks old or so... We all know that multipools like to manupilate coins, look at Mooncoin!! They made it so difficult that it took hours before a block was found, so no deflation, and coin price jumped like crazy. They changed it, and what happened coin price dropped back to Earth. Play the game of the multipools and your coins will move up and down like crazy, and you will make money.

Though I dislike multipools bigtime.. you might just have a good point there...
BitcoinStacker

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:40:37 PM

damnn I missed 0.00000127 each Sad
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:58:56 PM

damnn I missed 0.00000127 each Sad

youre kidding me?? where?

there are 5 zeros in youre price.. that right? lol
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:04:12 PM

Cheesy

I sold a miniscule amount at 127 satoshis on mintpal, and 203 satoshis on cryptsy just to make it on the board and spike the ball as it were.  There was no meaningful volume at that level.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:19:30 PM

Cheesy

I sold a miniscule amount at 127 satoshis on mintpal, and 203 satoshis on cryptsy just to make it on the board and spike the ball as it were.  There was no meaningful volume at that level.

you sneaky bastard  Cheesy Cheesy
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:21:37 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/KDC

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

I totally agree with making a multipool and POS

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:38:13 AM

i was with this coin since the very start - hell - i ha the FIRST signature with it on the forum. even dev got me bounty for that.

such shame to see it dies.

im now tryign to help similar coin - SUN. i think if KDC community moved to SUN [im writing that because already many KDC important guys are into SUN] maybe there we could get some success.

personally i think KDCs name wasnt catchy enough and devs never finished their roadmaps.

yolo
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:41:49 AM

i was with this coin since the very start - hell - i ha the FIRST signature with it on the forum. even dev got me bounty for that.

im now tryign to help similar coin - SUN. i think if KDC community moved to SUN [im writing that because already many KDC important guys are into SUN] maybe there we could get some success.

personally i think KDCs name wasnt catchy enough and devs never finished their roadmaps.

Funny, because it looks awfully like you're trying to further sabotage KDC with these suggestions.

SUN, yeah, right...

(not that I have any KDC anymore - every change made was a terrible one.)

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:40:34 AM

Funny, because it looks awfully like you're trying to further sabotage KDC with these suggestions.

SUN, yeah, right...

totally not man. i was 1 of 1st KDC supporters and im not making this up - TOP KDC guys are into SUN now.
i wont put names here, but i didnt come to crush KDC just to give some option to move at with whole community

ive also sold my KDCs today with crushed heart Sad

yolo
AMAZONBTC

Activity: 163

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:15:20 AM

SUN, yeah, right...

totally not man. i was 1 of 1st KDC supporters and im not making this up - TOP KDC guys are into SUN now.
i wont put names here, but i didnt come to crush KDC just to give some option to move at with whole community

fuck you with your sun shitty coin

MaKii

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:20:54 AM

SUN, yeah, right...

I dont give a shit about suncoin. I get headache when i only hear sun..

buy gold !
KDC_Dave

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:53:01 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 09:06:19 AM by KDC_Dave

WOW, what have i missed this weekend!! Having read through most of the posts, it looks like things have been blown majorly out of proportion! Hopefully this post can address some concerns.

I first joined this community back in February after watching from the sidelines as YOU the community were concerned with the lack of DEV updates. Alot of you expected a post from a DEV everyday joining in conversations about the coin, which we were unable to meet. So I signed up and tried to put community leaders and a head of marketing in charge.

To the community leaders, thank you for all the work you did as i've said to you personally alot of times. I think there was a misconception of what was meant to be done as a community leader which only i can take the blame for as i obviously didn't explain it well enough. From our point of view community leaders were put into place to handle the community's needs for a figure head being online and give updates where possible. So that we the Devs could focus on developing the coin and leaving the community communication to those who can do it. ( As to be quite frank we were not doing a good job of communication with the community).

We also put in place a head of marketing to take this coin forward, as what it seriously lacked global appeal and as developers we didn't understand how to market it. Mystic Doge was voted in by you guys to lead that front, so at that point we took a step back from marketing this coin.

--
The big marketing ideas that were pushed forward by Doge and the Community leaders were:

@wolfofwallst - a twitter guy who reached out and said he could market the coin. So the community here and the devs all sent him KDC on mysticdoges advice. (Devs sent about 9k KDC). At no point did we see anything out of this guy or any updates on how the campaign went.

Gold Giveaway - Give away Gold to miners - Not a bad idea, im not sure what the global interest would be, but supported it. Mystic Doge was awating on me to provide statistics on miners from the official pool. He has yet to receive those statistics as it is alot of work and i wanted to understand the interest in doing this post announcement. This should have been better communicated by me.

NYC Trip - Community leaders and Mystic Doge to go to NYC and talk about KDC at the convention. Whilst in theory a great idea, the amount of BTC / KDC it would cost to get there was alot. Community i believe donated close to 1 bitcoin? When we were asked to contribute a few btc towards the trip, we did refuse. This was due to us not having the money to spare post server costs and costs involved in getting us on exchanges. This unfortunately seemed to push the community leaders and mystic doge over the edge and then Doge posted what he did.

( What has happened to the coins community donated?)

I also said in this thread we were looking for a content editor for the site. Unfortunately nobody got back to me.

--

As for the changes that some say ruined this coin, those changes were voted by you the community. We refused for a long time to change the reward structure and received lots of negative feedback saying we needed to change it. After weeks of discussion we agreed and the changes put in place were the ones suggested by you the community

The fork for KGW that someone else suggested was also a bad move and got rid of miners. Again this was voted by you the community. So it's unfair that some of the same people are now saying it was a bad dev idea when they were the ones pushing for the change.

---

I'm not pushing blame on to anyone here and think theres multiple failings across the board, Devs included. Expectations were high and not met. The belief of many was for us to keep pushing more and more services out which cost us personal money, but we did it anyway. Unfortunately those changes made zero diffrerence and people just moved onto asking for another thing, another change etc. My advice to the community leaders is we need to stand still briefly on the development front and start focusing on the marketing! AS it makes no difference what services are released if no one cares or uses them. (For example the gamecodes site has had a total of 2 orders since being put live). That advice wasn't well received.

Jilixi, Spark It, Doge and Placebo: Thank you for all the hard work you put in. I know you dedicated a lot of time trying to make this coin bigger. It's a shame it ended the way it did.

----

How do we move forward?

Quite simple, myself and Andy (Klondikecoin) have no intention of stepping away unless you the community vote for other people to take it over. This is a zero % premined community coin, the founders aren't always the best people to run things and were ok to pass over the torch.... IF THE PEOPLE TAKING IT, HAVE A PLAN AND NO WHAT THERE DOING...

The Coup that was being planned is a silly way of doing things and all thats happened is you have made people lose further faith in this coin.

So to move forward i see the need for a KDC Board with the following positions:

Developers: *4 needed minimum
Marketing: *2 needed
Community Leaders: *4 Needed
Content Editors: *2 Needed
KDC Managing Director

What would those roles involve and how do i apply:

Developers: Further developing the coin, with services and etc. Work would need to be signed off by managing director before proceeding.
Marketing: Closely working with the community leaders to take it to the masses.
Content Editors: To keep the site threads and main website up to date with the latest changes and news.
Community Leaders: To be the voice of the community and relay any information from developers, marketers and managing director.
Managing Director: The person who runs the team and makes the decisions they feel is best for the coin. The coin remains a community coin but the director would have an overriding final say.

To apply for those positions, please state your interest below in a post below and your intentions for the role. I will then collate all these into a voting poll for each role.

(ON a similar note, if these positions go ahead, we would need to look at a hand over period. As it would be unfair to expect us to keep paying for the hosting and developement for the coin.)

I do plan on putting myself forward for a Developer role.

---

Hopefully these steps will remedy the situation we are in. Thank you for your continued support.

MysticDOGE

Activity: 126

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:53:48 AM

Nice reply dave. At work now. Will look into your post tonight ans give reaction then!

My Coins of Choice // Donations accepted 24 hours, 7 days a week \\
DOGE: DBdnFUqigpJ3gjWPNmC8T9rHo9Q7M16mKu - KlondikeCoin: LGsd3mnFdJZTXek2VumBTajE96ur2AAWrv  - Follow me: Twitter.com/MineCrypto
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush! NO PREMINE
roctiv

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:57:53 AM

+ 1 "The union is strength" come on guys ...
Pages: « 1 ... 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 [522] 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: