Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554361 times)
kaotik

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:51:26 PM

still mining KDC, have faith  Wink
KDC needs your people keep faith.

KDC has a very good development team and a big community behind it.Still its not living up to the expectations like its supposed to be.

Thank you for all your kind words, although the original development team is 75% gone. In the last weeks, community members like myself stepped in to save KDC from dying.

Update about NY trip: we barely raised 0.4 btc, from the original 15 btc we were looking for. After some time we have adjusted to target to 7 btc (since no dev could go along etc). Today is/was the last day for donating. Unfortunately we did not reach the target (far, far from it). This means KDC will not be represented in New York by me, Jilixi and/or SparkIt. We would like to thank all ppl who had faith in us succeeding and donated towards this goal.

Latest developments are: Jilixi is out as community leader. SparkIt and myself are considering if we want to continue to put so much effort in KDC as we did last few weeks. When the official kdc pool-page does not even get updated with the real gold give promotion, or access is granted to edit things myself, its a dead end imho.

I do need more people to make this a success. But when I heard (via via) yesterday that all original kdc dev's, besides Dave and Jes, quitted the project and werent able to donate even 0.1 btc towards NY convention, I don't feel like working my ass off any longer to only hit a dead end. Also the communications between us (me, jil, spark) and the dev's were too little. Dev's didnt have much time and it was thus very hard for us to keep in touch with them. This means I'll be stepping back a bit and create space for others to step up/in.

Ppl can contact KDC_Dave to ask for access to website, kdc forum and twitter account to start working on it.

To be sure and completely clear: im not saying KDC is dead or dying right now. All I say is that I don't feel like getting enough support from dev's to continue working (for free) and spending most of my spare time trying to keep KDC's head above the water.

If you, Jilixi and SparkIt decide to stay, I'll stay also. If you decide to embark on a new coin adventure, I'll follow you guys Smiley
You have shown great commitment and dedication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackdminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:57:27 PM

Miners work (provide hashrate) for a paycheck (BTC, Fiat, whocares).  No miners no hash, no hash no coin.

But its too easy to bash the for profit miner.  We are about to see what happens when the for profits bow out.

A coin that can't weather SELL orders at the BID is a coin that can not survive!!

I love the fact that jackdminer is upset it isn't worthwhile for him to mine KDC to dump it on the exchanges.

This is excellent news!! Woot!

The rest of us are mining because we believe in the final price of the coin.

If jackdminer was around when Bitcoin was trading at 25 cents, perhaps he would have complained it wasn't high enough for him to mine either.

If jackdminer has short-sighted problems on a coin's long-term future, that's his problem.

Go mine and dump someone else's coin jack. That's right KDC isn't your ticket for a paycheck anymore. Bye Bye

I'm not upset about the value of KDC or any other coin.  I get upset whenever for profit miners are blamed for a coins price as if we provide nothing in return and leech off the efforts of others.  Coins are designed to pay for hash rate... Embrace it!
Sanasol

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:02:27 AM

KDC now @ SanCrypto  Wink
http://sancrypto.info/index/show/KDC/
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:05:52 AM

I dont get it.

The best idea for this coin would be to make a multipool just like BC has done.

This idea has been presented at least 5 time in this thread can a dev at least consider it?

This can boost the price by 5-10x also will motivate people to stay in KDC.

The DEVS are non existant in this thread all i see is 3-4 members trying to take it all on their back if i were them i would have already stoped working so hard since the devs are probably doing some other scam coins in the meantime.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:21:19 AM

I dont get it.

This idea has been presented at least 5 time in this thread can a dev at least consider it?

The DEVS are non existant in this thread all i see is 3-4 members trying to take it all on their back if i were them i would have already stoped working so hard since the devs are probably doing some other scam coins in the meantime.
Then KDC has to go PoS.
Think about it, where would we get the hashrate for the multipool?
Why MINT and BC can have a multipool is because there's only PoS there now. You can't mine BC and MINT anymore.

I've explained hundred of times why KDC multipool won't work right now.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:31:35 AM

I dont get it.

Then KDC has to go PoS.
Think about it, where would we get the hashrate for the multipool?
Why MINT and BC can have a multipool is because there's only PoS there now. You can't mine BC and MINT anymore.

I've explained hundred of times why KDC multipool won't work right now.

Well then if it is needed, make KDC go POS. Allow a faster distribution which can end it in 5-10 days. Then we can move on with a multipool like BC since KDC would be no more minable.

I see no other way to raise this coin value and lets be honest here even if you guys concentrate on building new features and stuff, this coin show no improvement on the price and thats why people are not comming in because they dont see any potential for this coin to go up.

When you come here as a new member you dont want to read 500 pages to understand why the price is still so low.

If you make an announcement about KDC full distribution in 10 days not only this will bring a lot more miners but the price will also go up, then with the multipool it will only help the coin to stabilise at this higher price.

I see no other solution, visa fiat has been implanted and cngrats to that but if that wasnt enough then KDC need to do a total makeover of its concept.

CONTACT
kopiabc

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:42:27 AM

Well then if it is needed, make KDC go POS. Allow a faster distribution which can end it in 5-10 days. Then we can move on with a multipool like BC since KDC would be no more minable.

I see no other way to raise this coin value and lets be honest here even if you guys concentrate on building new features and stuff, this coin show no improvement on the price and thats why people are not comming in because they dont see any potential for this coin to go up.

When you come here as a new member you dont want to read 500 pages to understand why the price is still so low.

If you make an announcement about KDC full distribution in 10 days not only this will bring a lot more miners but the price will also go up, then with the multipool it will only help the coin to stabilise at this higher price.

I see no other solution, visa fiat has been implanted and cngrats to that but if that wasnt enough then KDC need to do a total makeover of its concept.

Totally agree! Please devs consider this idea!
Cryptokk

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:13:50 AM

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/votes/kdc.png

KDC has been added to the new Cryptokk's vote list.

Votes are free ! You can vote 1 time, every 2 hours, per account.

http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=votes
CTRL+F (search) -> KDC
MaKii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:24:24 AM

+1

i am also for this idea

buy gold !
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:05:09 AM

+1

i am also for this idea

I'm for anything that will save this coin, but building a KDC multipool sounds like a ton of programming work. The developers don't even have the time to update the website.... Just being realistic.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:17:14 AM

+1

i am also for this idea

I'm for anything that will save this coin, but building a KDC multipool sounds like a ton of programming work. The developers don't even have the time to update the website.... Just being realistic.

Well then if the devs abandoned the coin and the community leaders doesn't feel like working 24h|7 this is gameover. UNLESS THE DEVS WAKES UP.

CONTACT
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:22:02 AM

i think this coin si dead, dvs noticed it wotn go anywhere and dropped it.
alot of guys form KDC are on SUN - lets all move to SUN [my sig] and push it higher. it only needs bigger hashrate diff to get back to 9k satoshis.

yolo
MaKii

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:27:55 AM

+1

i am also for this idea

Well then if the devs abandoned the coin and the community leaders doesn't feel like working 24h|7 this is gameover. UNLESS THE DEVS WAKES UP.

lets see what happens after the Real-Gold-finder-bonus, it could raise the hashrate easily. It starts on 31th right ? everything is falling now so lets wait. i dont think that klondike will die. The Gold bonus and the exchange are great ideas so give it some time, this coin is only 3 months old. but devs please dont get too lazy. be at least active in this thread thats the absolut minimum..

buy gold !
MaKii

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:38:29 AM

In all fairness there is NO COIN worth GPU mining at the moment...  Going on day 4 or 5 with no mining.

yes my miners are off since 3 days

buy gold !
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:00:37 AM

+1

i am also for this idea

lets see what happens after the Real-Gold-finder-bonus, it could raise the hashrate easily. It starts on 31th right ? everything is falling now so lets wait. i dont think that klondike will die. The Gold bonus and the exchange are great ideas so give it some time, this coin is only 3 months old. but devs please dont get too lazy. be at least active in this thread thats the absolut minimum..

The real gold only kicks in if the official pool stays above 200 mh. we arent even close. Also sounds like the community leader that was running that program is bailing out or has already bailed.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:07:25 AM

It appears that multipools have ganged up on KDC which caused KGW to send the difficulty to 115. Good luck finding any block now.

It appears your trolling around. Diff stil at +-1

CONTACT
dasomsos314

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:12:15 AM

I need valid node IPs, my wallet isn't syncing.

Can you wait a minute, sometimes the wallet will be automatically updated when opened, the synchronization!
 Smiley Smiley
dasomsos314

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:14:33 AM

wow it looks amazing !!  Smiley

Looks amazing, another person is intoxicated, the other people lost! Smiley Smiley
ZeroControl

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:29:56 AM

When are we gonna hear something from dev?

Have done anything i could to help this coins, contacted loads of people to hear if the want to accept KDC, translated the hole website into Danish, bought stuff from KDC goods, and donated to NY trip.

The website has not been updated for like 3 weeks now, even with what exchanges KDC is on, is still outdated. What is going on? Transparency is key in crytpto currencies, and at the moment we are being left outside.

I still have high hopes for this coin, and can only recommend using KDC goods to buy from, but please dev, be a little more active with what is going on.

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:34:24 AM

When are we gonna hear something from dev?

Have done anything i could to help this coins, contacted loads of people to hear if the want to accept KDC, translated the hole website into Danish, bought stuff from KDC goods, and donated to NY trip.

The website has not been updated for like 3 weeks now, even with what exchanges KDC is on, is still outdated. What is going on? Transparency is key in crytpto currencies, and at the moment we are being left outside.

I still have high hopes for this coin, and can only recommend using KDC goods to buy from, but please dev, be a little more active with what is going on.

Look at that people are dumping now down to 2k this is only caused because dev is totally unactive and there is no buy support so as soon as som1 make a sell higher then 0.1 BTC everyone panics.

A multipool will definitly stabilise this coin at 10k sat +, but such an idea is totally ignored by this devs.

CONTACT
Pages: « 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: