Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 563 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC]  (Read 554369 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:06:20 AM

I will send some bitcoin. I think this is a wonderful idea! Give woolong some Klondike Coins  Wink

You mean give Wolong some Klomdooms so that he want to buy all Klondike coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ph111

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:12:02 AM

This A HUGE call-out to the Klondike Community. We are in URGENT need of your help!

What we talking about?
The April 9th official CryptoCurrencyConvention that will take place in New York. This is THE platform for alt-coins to promote and attract investors. KDC must be represented there if we want to be taken serious!

Why you need the help of the community?
Most of the serious alt-coins are represented with speakers. If we are unable to get a delegation for KDC there, this will not reflect good at our professionalism. Coins like RBB, Digibyte, iCoin etc are there. KDC needs to be there too. We have a delegation ready and found a speaker who will represent Klondike. We only miss one thing to make this happen.

As you all know, KDC has a 0% premine. This means we do not have unlimited funds for promotion. Because of this, we rely on you, the KDC community, to make KDC a huge success in the long run.

Ok, what you need from me?
Simple: we are in need of donations to get us up there in New York. KDC delegation is from all over Europe. We need to pay for flight, hotel and entree fees for 4 persons. For this we are in desperate need for funds. Please get KDC up there and donate towards the success of Klondike.

What is in it for me?
For the KDC community it is very important to be represented at the convention if we want to be taken serious. When KDC is represented at the convention we will surely attract new investors. This is good for KDC now and for the long term. We can do real life promoting, giving Klondoms, Scratch cards and Visa Cards away. And why not run a promotion where they can win 1g gold bar. KDC will leave a huge impression. We plan to blow all the other coins away Smiley

Further details:
The delegation itself paying too but that is by far not enough to get to New York.

Total amount needed: ~15 BTC
Currently raised: 1.22 BTC
BTC still needed: ~13.78 BTC

Any donation is very much needed and appreciated. If we can quickly raise BTC for promotions and getting listed on CoinedUp and MintPal, this shouldn't be a problem. We are sure you can see the immense value of going to New York with KDC.

We are in a hurry to get this going and make this happen, it in 3 weeks time! Don't wait with donating and donate today.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

BTC donation wallet: 1DF5Ugmx2bTEB17SvGvtSF7Q3fPQKMMbeR
KDC donation wallet: LAHSi3VSofimRS4sMmZnfYdhq6Jm6bpwAF
DOGE donation wallet: DS59HRWAtzYF732RRJ6Jf46vLgM2eNE6cj
LTC donation wallet: LY3dBRJPS82zTLhhVuydWsmkiiK1QoRBm6

At this point in time, we prefer donation in BTC. If target is not reached and we are unable to go (which you won't let happen ofcourse) all donations will be used for promoting KDC and marketing materials. We have 100% faith that the community will unite for the greater cause and get KDC represented in New York !

All profits from KDCgoods.com will be used towards this convention too. Donations from the official pool gets added too.

What will you be doing with our donations in New York?

Donations will be used for:
- 4 return flight tickets (from Amsterdam, londen, Stockholm) to New York.
- 5 nights in a NY hotel (shared rooms to save costs)
- Entree fees for the convention
- Marketing/Promotion
- Unforeseen costs / insurances /

This adds up to about ~ 15 BTC

As you may have noticed: the donation will not be used for “salary”. None of the delegation will receive money for their efforts and time investment. Our speaker will represent KDC for FREE. The delegation is investing too with money and/or time.

Who is going?

-   Nathan a.k.a. MysticDoge – Marketing Manager KDC and speaker for KDC
-   Kevin a.k.a. Jilixi – KDC Community leader and owner of KDCgoods.com
-   Axel a.k.a. SparkIt – KDC Community leader
-   One of the developers

- Nathan will be our speaker for KDC. He has experience presenting/speaking in large corporations and for large audiences. His positivity and inspirational way of speaking makes Nathan thé guy for us. He has been with KDC since the very start on january 9th.
- Kevin is in charge of promoting KDC to investors on the spot and to promote the KDCgood.com store, PrePaid VISA cards, hand out paper wallets and scratch cards.
- Axel will join us for the moral support and will help out arranging everything. He has proven himself that he can work hard and make things happen for Klondike. Axel will assist Kevin with promoting KDC and will be responsible for booking tickets, hotel, convention etc.
- One of the devs will come along to assist with all the (technical) details about KlondikeCoin and can answer all questions asked.

Ok i will pay 1 flight maybe 2 probably better LON and the AMS (depending on the cost) for whoever goes but i will pay in fiat i can book it and email the ticket if that works let me know !
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:12:09 AM

I will send some bitcoin. I think this is a wonderful idea! Give woolong some Klondike Coins  Wink

You mean give Wolong some Klomdooms so that he want to buy all Klondike coins?

Give woolong:  klondoms, klondike coins, scratch offs, and visa cards  Grin
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:13:57 AM

Does anyone Know what font this is?

I've searched hrs and still no match.

It is similar to Pistilli Roman but not a perfect match.

Still searching...Anyone?
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:14:12 AM

This A HUGE call-out to the Klondike Community. We are in URGENT need of your help!

What we talking about?
The April 9th official CryptoCurrencyConvention that will take place in New York. This is THE platform for alt-coins to promote and attract investors. KDC must be represented there if we want to be taken serious!

Most of the serious alt-coins are represented with speakers. If we are unable to get a delegation for KDC there, this will not reflect good at our professionalism. Coins like RBB, Digibyte, iCoin etc are there. KDC needs to be there too. We have a delegation ready and found a speaker who will represent Klondike. We only miss one thing to make this happen.

As you all know, KDC has a 0% premine. This means we do not have unlimited funds for promotion. Because of this, we rely on you, the KDC community, to make KDC a huge success in the long run.

Simple: we are in need of donations to get us up there in New York. KDC delegation is from all over Europe. We need to pay for flight, hotel and entree fees for 4 persons. For this we are in desperate need for funds. Please get KDC up there and donate towards the success of Klondike.

What is in it for me?
For the KDC community it is very important to be represented at the convention if we want to be taken serious. When KDC is represented at the convention we will surely attract new investors. This is good for KDC now and for the long term. We can do real life promoting, giving Klondoms, Scratch cards and Visa Cards away. And why not run a promotion where they can win 1g gold bar. KDC will leave a huge impression. We plan to blow all the other coins away Smiley

Further details:
The delegation itself paying too but that is by far not enough to get to New York.

Any donation is very much needed and appreciated. If we can quickly raise BTC for promotions and getting listed on CoinedUp and MintPal, this shouldn't be a problem. We are sure you can see the immense value of going to New York with KDC.

We are in a hurry to get this going and make this happen, it in 3 weeks time! Don't wait with donating and donate today.

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

At this point in time, we prefer donation in BTC. If target is not reached and we are unable to go (which you won't let happen ofcourse) all donations will be used for promoting KDC and marketing materials. We have 100% faith that the community will unite for the greater cause and get KDC represented in New York !

All profits from KDCgoods.com will be used towards this convention too. Donations from the official pool gets added too.

- Marketing/Promotion

As you may have noticed: the donation will not be used for “salary”. None of the delegation will receive money for their efforts and time investment. Our speaker will represent KDC for FREE. The delegation is investing too with money and/or time.

Who is going?

- Nathan will be our speaker for KDC. He has experience presenting/speaking in large corporations and for large audiences. His positivity and inspirational way of speaking makes Nathan thé guy for us. He has been with KDC since the very start on january 9th.
- Kevin is in charge of promoting KDC to investors on the spot and to promote the KDCgood.com store, PrePaid VISA cards, hand out paper wallets and scratch cards.
- Axel will join us for the moral support and will help out arranging everything. He has proven himself that he can work hard and make things happen for Klondike. Axel will assist Kevin with promoting KDC and will be responsible for booking tickets, hotel, convention etc.
- One of the devs will come along to assist with all the (technical) details about KlondikeCoin and can answer all questions asked.

Ok i will pay 1 flight maybe 2 (depending on the cost) for whoever goes but i will pay in fiat on my card i can book it and email the ticket !
Wow, that would be so great man!

See, it's a community like this that will make a coin big.

It doesn't matter if you have Satoshi Nakamoto as developer if you don't have a community like this one!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:17:15 AM

What we talking about?

What is in it for me?

Further details:

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

- Marketing/Promotion

Who is going?

Ok i will pay 1 flight maybe 2 probably better LON and the AMS (depending on the cost) for whoever goes but i will pay in fiat i can book it and email the ticket if that works let me know !

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked You're so good!!!! Either you are very rich, or you have a lot of KDC coins and believe in this coin even more then i do Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:20:20 AM

I think with all the tweets and retweets that i have done on twitter that we reach something like 10,000 people, if it is not more, as some of my friends (i have no ideas how they are) retweeted to their friends....
snaildvorak

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:20:46 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 12:50:23 AM by snaildvorak

maybe Bodoni MT Poster Compressed

edit: it's definitely century font Cheesy
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:23:46 AM

What we talking about?

What is in it for me?

Further details:

HELP KDC TO NEW YORK:

- Marketing/Promotion

Who is going?

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked You're so good!!!! Either you are very rich, or you have a lot of KDC coins and believe in this coin even more then i do Smiley

ph111, thank you so much. We will use the KDC you donated to mysticdoge also towards this goal. Words can not express our gratitude!

Twitter update: i spammed a dozen +more larger twitters with our message we giving gold away! Lets get some attention for KDC!

/mystic
SparkIt

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:25:16 AM

I've written a text for the infographic, this is just a draft and I will change it. But what do you think?
The Klondike Gold Rush was our inspiration source when creating this coin.
We wanted to make a coin that wouldn't be just another coin in the cyberspace. We had decided to make a coin that would be THE coin, a coin you would not just convert into Bitcoin but a coin you would use as you use Bitcoin, you would use it to buy things.
Now we are there, with the help of a great community and a lot of work we can finally use Klondike Coin to buy a lot of things at several web shops.
But we are not done there, this was just one of many milestones. Join our community now and you have a story to tell your grand children, just as the people who mined in the Klondike mines

EDIT:

And yeah, ph111. Thank you so much!
I will use the donation you sent me to this too, actually all the donations I've received + some KDC from my own pocket will go to this project.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:27:20 AM

I will go to bed.... it is already 1:30am

I've sending out some mails to big online casino's that currently are using BTC as payment method, to ask them if they want to add KDC, so lets hope that i will receive some positive answers so that we can increase our gaming section too.
KlondikeCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:31:12 AM

I've sending out some mails to big online casino's that currently are using BTC as payment method, to ask them if they want to add KDC, so lets hope that i will receive some positive answers so that we can increase our gaming section too.

You did great today again Placebo ! Thnx for your hard work and believe!

Im out too

/mystic
SparkIt

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:33:44 AM

Yeah same here, was kind of stressful last hours since Dave came online. A lot of things had to happen - can't even imagine how stressed Nathan is/was...
Good job, both Placebo and Doge! Smiley

I will put in 2250+650+500KDC into this for now, that's 3400KDC.

Remember guys, no donation is too small.

Or maybe 0.05 satoshi is a bit small since the transaction fee is higher, you would lose money by doing that actually. Lol.
Even if you only can send 100KDC or 0.01, send the amount you can afford!
Many small streams makes one big river!
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:18:41 AM

great community here Smiley happy i was promoting KDC since 1st post on my blog at top spot. http://fuk.io/cryptocurrencies-to-invest-in-right-now/

SparkIt

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:32:54 AM

Weell... I can't sleep.
Better watch "The Wolf of Wall Street" then!
We will put KDC-stickers and flyers all over Wall Street people!
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:58:49 AM

Closest I could get without buying anything was Old Standard TT
snaildvorak

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:14:47 AM

Nice. I think you're right. And btw the century also looks similar. http://imgur.com/FcgP2pY  Shocked
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:29:34 AM

Nice. I think you're right. And btw the century also looks similar. http://imgur.com/FcgP2pY  Shocked

Yes that is pretty close. Thanks for the help!
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:48:45 AM

I think KDC is quite promise, and active. Smiley
Look forward.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:09:13 AM

KDC communtiy rocke it, since alot of us are also into SUN - in spare time share some hasing poweer guys to the SUN coin.
id even say its KDCs sister coin Wink

yolo
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 563 »
  Print  

Jump to: