Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year?  (Read 3906 times)
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

If you can keep up to a year, then choose BTC and ETH to invest. Take a closer look at the market you will find that  after a year, the value of these two currencies will increase very high. At that time your capital will increase many times.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
In my opinion, you do not have to look at other coins, I think only the BTC and ETH are two of the most potent and safe coin we can invest in, any other coin depends on the price of two. This coin. So you should buy and hold BTC and ETH for many years still not afraid of losing, the other coin you should invest in short time.
There is no point of denying the fact that the demand of the altcoins is increasing at a very significant rate and that there are likely chances that the market value of different altcoins will also rise higher in the days to come. However, if you want to go for holding of the coins, then it is better to go for holding of the bitcoin as this is the only coin which can help you in having a huge profit if you remained patient then.
It is really increasing and for those of the coins or tokens that would be solving some major problem in the space, it would really be a top notch to see how they are going to be doing great eventually. Nevertheless, it is a huge and wide sea with probably new investors getting confused and which is why I always simply advice that anyone who really wants to be in this space should try as much as possible to dig further even with any information they get to at least be sure of the project or coin they are investing in.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

If you have a long term expectation, I would recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I don't think they will "go to the moon"....but with them you can maybe have good profits with a good probability...
xmGx

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

All these speculative projects which barely need blockchain are going to die, get ready for real world valuations striking the crypto world. Augur for example, 3 years after ICO and they still don't have a product yet have a gigantic valuation  Grin
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:35:37 AM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
If you are really an investor willing to make good of what they are investing in, I will advise you stop asking opinions on a forum, but make use of the resources available online to know where you want to be investing in.

There are some suggestions you will get on Google, use that to filter your search, browse more on each project to read on them, check out their team, get to see what people are saying about them, and then take your bet on investing or not for the long term. That is what you should be doing.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

Make sure you get really big profits in one year. Some periods even give you huge profits to keep the portfolio in hand for 3 months without doing anything. Whatever you say, the hold is always less stressful, more profitable.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

Do you want to invest in a ico project or already in a coin?
For such a long time it is better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum, these coins will bring you a profit exactly !
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

1 year is not enough for a coin to grow high especially this year since a lot of negative things happening around cryptoworld. But I think. Utrust can be a big coin this year but expect the price to dump of course since this market is not high in volatility.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:56:51 AM

Try to invest on ethereum because it circulate more than bitcoin so it is better than bitcoin soon.  When you want to try HODL then do it on good coin like bitcoin or any popular coin that are new and has a chance of going rise.

If you want a good profit for 1 year then i suggest ethereum 100% because i am not sure for some token except ethereum that anybody use this for some bounty and also the famous wallet.
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

Actually nobody knows wich altcoin will go to the moon. We can only do ur predictions sbout that. As for me I think next biggest gly to the moon will be EOS, it lools like very promising with thir own network maybe in a year in can replace ethereum or not.
Venh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

You ask too hard. If anyone knows this, they have put all the money into that coin. Be realistic, accumulate knowledge, you can get daily profits, every month without even a year.
Firbolko

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

if you want to invest in altcoin, then look at the new EOS coin. it seems to me that she has good prospects.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

I think it is necessary to choose new platforms that will compete with the ethereum. For example EOS , I think that such projects have a very great future

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

It is worthwhile to follow the progress of the young startup Waves, from the beginning of the year the company announced a partnership with Deloitte, and its decentralized currency exchange exchanger since January allows buying a token for Turkish lira.
Mak7im4ik7

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

I think BNB looks good now. developers burn a certain amount of coins every quarter. traders use it for bidding, this coin will rise in price in the future
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

The problem with most altcoins is that they can’t all survive. And of the ones that do survive, it’s hard to figure out which few will make you a good profit on an investment.  

Many times you’ll see an altcoin that doubles overnight or shows 10x increase in value over a short period of time. By the time you see that happen, you’ve missed out.

My strategy is to not invest in long shots. I will look at good projects in the top 50 in market cap and do some research on those to find a good value.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

it is Neo the only trustworthy coin with great technology upgrades and a lot of tie-ups and future development Neo is right coin for long-term hold
Masha.G

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

Pay your attention to mooncoin. Not a long time ago they changet their team and updated their roadmap. Many interesting things will happen if they will realise all according to their plan. Also great communty. Now you can buy many coins for cheap
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

To hold for one year to get in the moon, I think Tron , NPXS, MTC will be good altcoin. They have a very active team, Every week they update what's going there. Volume is pretty high with a large active community.  Besides, you can invest in ADA, DENT,  and even in Ripple. Good luck
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

Pay your attention to mooncoin. Not a long time ago they changet their team and updated their roadmap. Many interesting things will happen if they will realise all according to their plan. Also great communty. Now you can buy many coins for cheap
I know this Mooncoin and i don't think there is anything in it, it's all about it's name and the project actually didn't solve any problem in the real life or helping us anything.
So i think your suggestion isn't a good one.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: