Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year?  (Read 3906 times)
K_rock

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

investing in altcoins that already have popularity like ethereum are no doubt for long-term investments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

What I can recommend to you is Ethereum and NEO. Both altcoin are a Smart Contract platform and they compete with each other soon. Ethereum is the first Smart Contract platform that is successful and now NEO is trying to overtake its place. NEO is supported by Chinese community the reason why it is called Chinese Ethereum.
[/quote]

I totally agree with you that Ethereum is from Russia and NEO is its Ethereum from Chinese people.

Both of them compete in terms of sales or system updates in the network. Unfortunately I still choose Ethereum as my main investment.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

hey, if you will be able to wait for 1 year from now, you probably will make a very good profit in crypto market. i advice you to invest in wanchain and neo projects. especially neo has a very good potantiel for long term.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

Why invest in altcoin ? You can try to invest in ICO tokens. There are some ICO that offering profit ROI quite much.
You may see VERITIUM token, it is a security token. They pay dividend every 3 months.
But remember, always do research about the project first before investing.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

The market is changing very fast now. I don't think it is necessary for investment to be held for a long time. Because you don't know what will happen in the market next time.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Buy TIO tokens from the Trade.io project now, when their price fell a little below $ 0.35. The project has already launched its own exchange and is constantly working to improve it. Under the forecasts, the price of 1 coin of TIO for a year can grow up to 3 $!
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:14:13 AM

I think you can invest in ethereum, because ethereum also has great potential in the future, because now the development of ethereum is also getting better every day.
Qegarma

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

Experts claimed BTC can reach 1 million usd. So its very interesting to watch how this will happen...When institutional investors will step in we will see a huge spike in bitcoin and altcoin prices...
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

My advice is investing in Chinese coins, the leaders of the NEO and ADA, here are my favorites in the future market leaders. Look at the Chinese market is how fast it is growing, and now imagine that all the goods from China do not buy for dollars, and for a crypto currency, of course they will prefer their currencies. I believe in it and keep the coins.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:34:54 PM

I think you should actually check out Asura it is one the vest Ico's of this year and has really good plabs it is based on neo and is created to change the esport gaming world and with the growing popularity of esport can also make it possible in thr recent years with your idea to hold for a year this ico might be something of your interest do check it out the ico sale is still on and it will end soon so do take a look at it
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

You can opt for big market cap coins that have proven itself in the market like NEO, XLM, ETH and also BTC. It's a safer one for me, but if you want to risk for high fold returns, you may go for low cap coins that have good potential, always check the team, project, community and etc before deciding to invest.
Be careful before trading Stellar, the chart price of this coin never normal as you see on the market.
I lost 8 BTC by this coin in the last year, that loss really a bad experience for my trading journey.
Stellar and Ripple are always the high risk coins before trading, at least for me Tongue
artemdubina88

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

The market has been a very good decline, but this coin as usual everything happens very abruptly and unexpectedly ! I think that keeping in the course of the year it's a good idea !
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

If it is happens that alternativecoins hold to moon one year then there’s a possibility that you will earn a huge amount of income or profit because there’s more chances of earning in holding.
vukopol

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

The market is extremely blended now and I figure you ought to put resources into acclaimed coins thus. On the off chance that you have multi year, you can lean toward are Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO.
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

In the event that contributing, you can invest into Bitcoin over the long haul since it has blockchain innovation that can be productive later on, and you can put your Altcoin in a promising Altcoin like Ethereum and Altcoin. The stage is Smart Contract and they contend with each other quickly . Ethereum is the main fruitful Smart Contract stage.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

To lay in the complete eld you need to bargain a real stall currency, so I detected that the constitute vaporized excellent currency, the line-up conscientious tippet coin and incorporate for lesson, as Centra
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

In this statement that alernativecoins hold to moon in one year there’s a lot opportunity of earning a good amount of income or profit and at the same time more chances of losing of it.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

I am actually a guy who is holding my altcoins and Bitcoin few yeard. And for me it is easy to understand what it is looks like to earn very good money through crypto holding.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

I am actually a guy who is holding my altcoins and Bitcoin few yeard. And for me it is easy to understand what it is looks like to earn very good money through crypto holding.
Experienced said it all, those who holds and wait are the beneficiaries of big profits, its been proven by most holders and still a practice inside this market, though we are seeing heavy downfall but bounce back is for real, sometimes it took a lots of courage taking the risk and eventually enjoy the rest of your investment after seeing the fruit of success.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: