Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:47:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year?  (Read 3906 times)
marydarli

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:49:28 PM

Existing video-sharing platforms rely on advertising. This means they have to answer to third-parties and advertisers. They aren’t always working in the interest of the people who help bring people to their platforms — the Creators — or even the viewers. See More
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

Check out Bankera.com
very impressive ICO but presale is already over. Tokens will be listed on HitBTC soon so I recommend you don't miss out.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

Neo, EOS, and the Ethereum. look at the coin and do the analysis first. for the long term would certainly be nice if investing in altcoin. ethereum has already become a great altcoin, but NEO and EOS also became a tight competition for the ethereum. so surely if investing for the time the coins to be able to feel a big growth.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
In my opinion, you do not have to look at other coins, I think only the BTC and ETH are two of the most potent and safe coin we can invest in, any other coin depends on the price of two. This coin. So you should buy and hold BTC and ETH for many years still not afraid of losing, the other coin you should invest in short time.
There is no point of denying the fact that the demand of the altcoins is increasing at a very significant rate and that there are likely chances that the market value of different altcoins will also rise higher in the days to come. However, if you want to go for holding of the coins, then it is better to go for holding of the bitcoin as this is the only coin which can help you in having a huge profit if you remained patient then.
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

if you want to invest you can invest in Bitcoin in the long run because this coin has blockchain technology that can be profitable in the future, and you can invest your altcoin in promising altcoins like Ethereum and another altcoin

Yes I agree with you.
Coin investment that will not fool you is a trustworthy bitcoin.
And altcoin that will not cheat and can in believe it is ethereum for me.
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

The market is very mixed at this point and I think you should invest in famous coins for this reason. If you have one year, you can prefer are Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Not all altcoin you hold one year will go to the moon, many altcoin you hold more than one years but price go to down and drop. I have hold some altcoin more than one years but price still down and not high. I have made mistake by hold wrong altcoin and bad altcoin, I am never see my altcoin have great price for to sell, price always down and I was loss for hoping take profit with my altcoin.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

The guys tell me how to choose a coin which will probably grow in a year? We need a deep analysis of the project, the project team and its product, right?
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:06:02 AM

I can advise you an excellent coin for investment. This coin is called the Ripple. Last year, this coin has increased in price many times. This year, I am sure, the price of the Ripple will also grow. The coin is used in the banking sector and has great potential.
wwildflower18

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

The possibility of going to the moon by altcoin coins is very small. I suggest that you pay more attention to your safety when you invest in the long term and put the profits in a secondary position.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

I can not advise you but I can only give you the option. If you want to invest securely, you can choose eth and bitcoin investment, if you choose another altcoin that I fear it will give you a loss because another altcoin is very prone in price development, this will make it difficult for you to get investment advantage because of altcoin price very difficult to predict the price. If you invest eth or bitcoin, you can see the development from year to year very rapidly growing prices and this is what makes crypto coins very popular.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

you can try with ethereum, monero, or bitcoincash for long term i always give suggest to hold in best coins this for safety in invest, best coins will growing up more than others because its very popular but if you want more profit invest in tokens is best way with big risk
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

I think one year is not enough to hold your coin specially if you invested in ethereum and neo. Both coin is good to hold for a short term and also for long term. I think it is also depends on what your choice coin in crypto to hold. Study carefully for your future coin investment maybe it will bring you to unexpected success.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

If you want to invest in a particular altcoin, for me the best way is by supporting it in the ICO or the first project where you could buy coin with a discount and can join to airdrop if possible. Yet, you need to take look upon the potential of the coin itself on whether it could be used by people or have a good preposition on the transaction for the future for you to know if it will going to succeed or not.
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:23:12 AM

I would pay attention to such promising coins as Etherium,Eos,Tron,Icon and Aion.I am more than sure that these coins will  make at least ×2-3 from today's price during one year.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:26:00 AM

Neo, EOS, and the ethereum. the third coin has a great opportunity to be able to climb higher than the other. its potential is currently quite large driven by an increasingly large demand from investors for three. one year is certainly a fairly large price change may occur for the third coin.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

In my opinion all crypto in top 10 ranking based on marketcap is has massive potential to keep and continue growth because the total marketcap of crypto now is very small compared stock, marketcap of crypto just about $ 340Bn but stock market with more than 19$ trilliun. And in 1 year marketcap will increase multiple times, but if you looking for crypto with the best fundamental and strong community, in my opinion those coins is ETH, NEO, EOS,XLM,AION, UTK.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

To be honest there is nothing like certain future for altcoin. Ethereum is the most reliable alt for now. Nobody can predict for sure something goes to the moon. Moreover, going to the moon means low probability of happening.if you want to invest you can invest in Bitcoin in the long run because this coin has blockchain technology that can be profitable in the future,
geboy12

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:10 AM

you better buy and invest in ethereum because the price of etherum is more stable compared to other altcoin
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:36:09 AM

I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: