Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:21:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year?  (Read 3906 times)
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

In my opinion if you want to invest, investing in bitcoin that is clearly status and bitcoin is also good for long-term investment. In my opinion, Altcoin is unclear and the price is still below that standard, even if it goes down, there will be no price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:38:00 PM

i think for any altcoin like ethereum, litecoin and stellar is good for long term it's mean that you can hold as long as you can. but for tokens i think is not good choice to hold some tokens in 1 year. i only hold tokens for 1-2 Quartals or selling it when the price hit the ico price
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

I prefer investing on ethereum and do not pick any new coins in the market because it does not have the assurance to grow in the future.

EOS is a new project in the market, although not a product, but when called ICO they have earned several billion dollars, you think with a project without products but the attention of investors so much
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

When you buy altcoins today you can get them for very promising price. So buy some of top 100 altcoins and hold at least for the one year and probably you will be in a big profit Wink.

Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

It will depends on how good the coins are because if you are holding some shit coin then it will goes to zero and you will got nothing. Make sure that you are holding a good one.
mboot

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

I think it is a good idea if you buy a lot of altcoins now because as you see the whole market is “red” and almost all altcoins cost very much.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:43:19 PM

Always look for promising crypto that could develop the platform in the future. So I am with bitcoin and ethereum that can bring more profit. Worth holding for long term investment with huge support from the users.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

I think it is a good idea if you buy a lot of altcoins now because as you see the whole market is “red” and almost all altcoins cost very much.
No,  isn't a good idea if you buy coins without even having an assurance of returns. The price isn't really matter at this time,  but the assurance of bringing back our money once invested.
Yeah,  they are all in dip but some of them won't recover easily and it only cause loses to us when we buy it.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
it is so hard to predicct? i know a lot of cases ehne the favourite coin fell so i am afradito make any predictions now

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

there are a lpt of good altcoins but i doubt fhat i can be sire on any of them? so jt hijk taht we can wait for a while and see

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

If you were looking for an Alts that will moon soon or long term I highly suggest you to check on PriVCY. PRiVCY is a revolutionary coin that focus on the privacy and security of its users. It is integrated with TOR Network and Stealth Address enabled to provide high elements of privacy and security. It also has a supportive community that continously growing. It's currently undervalued but I believe that this coin will shill this year.

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

1 year is not enough, hold it for long time like you already forget about it.
Search for an existing coins with a good performance like ETH, LTC, XMR, and buy it now with the low price.
Store in the safest wallet and just forget it, then come few years later.
gatholocco

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

if you want long-term investment in altcoins you can invest ethereum. as all know ethereum has experienced such rapid development and is good for long-term investments.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

The coins are not yet unlocked but my suggestion for you would be ShareRing (SHR) the blockchain business has evolved from the growth of an already successful business and they are aiming to be the leader of the Sharing economy. Main sale pricing was $0.02 per token so won't break the bank either
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

Search for an existing coins with a good performance like ETH, LTC, XMR, and buy it now with the low price.
i dont think that this is just to be the good idea as of now that you are trying to store it , there is no impossible for hacker that they cant do . Well you can store for a year but dont just forget it always check for it.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:53:40 AM

I don't think holding for an exactly period is a good idea. The prices will rise and fall continuously so if we sell our coins when the price is high and then buy it again when the price falls down, we will have more profit than holding for a long time.
lar0che

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:57:48 AM

I myself will propose some name of the altcoins yet again you ought to dissect further. Ethereum and NEO are a decent venture with its propelled shrewd contract stage. They have great future and esteem. I'm certain that the coins are promising to hold in 1 year. Obviously, guarantee that you purchase at this lower cost and offer them when the cost is going higher.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

There are interesting projects in which you can invest money for a long time. But among the new ICO has not yet met projects in which you can invest money for more than a year.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

If you work with the best altcoins of the market, then you can focus on long-term investments. But among the new projects have not yet met such suitable options.
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:18:58 AM

Make sure you get really big profits in one year. Some periods even give you huge profits to keep the portfolio in hand for 3 months without doing anything. Whatever you say, the hold is always less stressful, more profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: