Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year?  (Read 3906 times)
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

I think one year is too short for a long term. You need to be sure, that the altcoins of your choice will moon in the future, so be selective and choose only legit projects like LTC, NEO, ETH and so on. Best of luck in your investments.
I agree that one year is very little for long-term investments. Consider a period of 3 years is better. but I would not agree to the advise about NEO and LTC. I do not think that in three years they will be in a good shape.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

If things continue to drop like that in 1 year we will all go to moon to run away from our creditors.

Right now market is extremely hard to predict. Just make your own decision.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

I think you better try some ETH, Ripple and etc because they are making some changes to make their value in the market to grow in the coming years that will our investments reached to the moon. And I think you better rush in choosing the currency to invest with your money to get a better profit.

pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

I have been following credits, since the start of their project, and i could say their team are the best one, they keep on attending conferences at any parts of the world, that means they are stick to their goal in making their project known to the world, although this is a good method, but i want their product more usable in the whole business, i am supporting their project. I suggest you could take a study on this also.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

Try to invest in Ripple, Ripple is a great coin, last time Ripple gets a hard pump and many investors get rich because of the pump of Ripple. So i suggest to you Ripple. That is a great coin, and have a good platform! Go for it! Smiley
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

the fact is that after a year, those coins that you see in the first 100 today can no longer be seen. The same ethereum in a couple of weeks shifted to third place.

roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:22:54 PM

I have invested in the crypto over 2 years, but I have not seen any crypto have moon in this year, even the ETH or Bitcoin the price keep dropping during the year, so I don't suggest hold any altcoins for your long term investment.

mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

I'm more than 100% off. We have no choice but to wait for 1 2 years. If it falls, we're going to relax a little, but it doesn't stop.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

the fact is that after a year, those coins that you see in the first 100 today can no longer be seen. The same ethereum in a couple of weeks shifted to third place.
yes, the market conditions are indeed very bad now I think. every day I see a slight decline in the market. some altcoins can't rise. this makes everyone nervous. everyone will hope that soon there will come a good market and continue to grow.

Autumn.MediaGrp
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

depending on how much you are looking to invest. if its small amount i suggest look at those low cap coins cause even tho they are risky they can be your life saver or can change your life

batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

At the moment, the ripple looks very attractive. This coin fell not so much as the rest. It seems to me that many investors have paid attention to this fact.

Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:09:07 PM

I think that there is no better and more reliable Ethereum, it is a platform that is currently the most successful and promising. You can also consider EOS and NEO. I am sure that there will be some more good altcoins for investment, but at the moment I am considering only these.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

I think that there is no better and more reliable Ethereum, it is a platform that is currently the most successful and promising. You can also consider EOS and NEO. I am sure that there will be some more good altcoins for investment, but at the moment I am considering only these.
Whether I can recommend it or not because it looks like the price will still go down in price. Hopefully this will be back for the price of ethereum etc. because of course this greatly makes the mentality of many people disturbed

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:23:57 PM

I think these Altcoins you can hold in a year are ETH, XRP, TRX, ETC, NEO, XMR, WAVES. These Altcoins are always development better than other Altcoins.

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:06:43 AM

If we talk only about one particular altcoin with a good potential for such active development, then I will definitely call Ethereum. This is truly one of the most reliable and actively developing projects with a powerful development team and excellent development potential. I also like working with NEO, Ripple and Waves, I believe in their good potential.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

if you want an investment and hold it for up to 1 year, I suggest that it is better to invest in bitcoin than altcoin. because bitcoin is better and the price can soar if you want to hold on for a long time
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

Don't be blindly optimistic, Bitcoin is a capital product, and when the whales give up it, it will instantly fall. It is still possible to disappear the future cryptocurrency. Human progress is usually rapid.

Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

One year later they definetely will cost much more, but i cant be sure that they will take ATH, because i forsee the ending of correction in the next year. It will take time to return to ATH

Jayenz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

in my opinion, you do not have to look at other coins, I think only the BTC and ETH are two of the most potent and safe coin we can invest in
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:28:51 AM

Altcoins is better than any other coin, now it's very hard to right one which no need hold for long time. In crypto I didn't found any coin which needs hold only 1 year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: