Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year?  (Read 3906 times)
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

In matters of investment, it is better to listen to the opinion of experts, but to choose independently which coin to invest and how much money. For example, I see the point of investing only in Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nurinmaulida

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

I figure you ought to really look at Asura it is one the vest Ico's of this current year and has great plabs it depends on neo and is made to change the esport gaming world and with the developing fame of esport can likewise make it conceivable in thr ongoing years with your plan to hold for a year this ico may be something of your advantage do look at it the ico deal is still on and it will end soon so do investigate it
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

One year is not a long a time. Now I have invested into MinexCoin, I am receiving passive monthly interest about 5%! And this month should be MinexCards released!

Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

I think for long time investment bitcoin is more suitable then altcoins. Bitcoin has the highest capitalization in is much more stable than most of the altcoins. Also bitcoin market is many times bigger.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

Remember that today there is no such thing as holding for a year or more, today, if you have invested, you need to understand that you must now constantly look at the course and if in the end you still get to earn, the level of earnings will depend on your desire to earn.
JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

There is a new project called Metacash, which has a great distribution plan and large staking rewards. The current circulating supply is really low as only a small amount of the total 30 million was airdropped, the rest will be released through a set of 28 (24 left) airdrops where you receive 4% of your balance each week, as well as a staking rate of 120!%

The final batch of coins will be released in a special third round! A small investment now could result in a massive gain a year from now, even if the dollar price stays the same!  Cool

You can check out this discord or ANN for more details  Smiley
Karasawa007

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
Choosing a project for investment is quite difficult, but that's our job if we want to succeed, there are some people who regret investing because they don't carefully choose a project to invest. better if you are interested in investment please buy masternode and get a very high passive daily income if you join the fork project that I bring this

KUROINEKO.GD
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:08:04 AM

Why should it be one year?
Is that time that is less long for you?
LOL

Crytocurrency does not take years, because the price is always volatile so in a matter of hours and minutes it always produces profits and losses, depending on how we take the option.
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

You can easily get into the altcoin market right now and without much research, you are pretty much guaranteed to make money over a 12 month period. Try and stick with the quality coins however and pick anything from the top 25 coins on coinmarketcap.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

To the moon? But this will not happen. Perhaps some coins will give 2-10x, but there are very few. We should invest in those coins that have already taken place such as the top 10 of marketcap.
I do not even know what to expect for the current open currency market, since all prices for coins fell tens of times. I switched from trading to the Bounty campaign and I hope to wait this way for bad times.
Altcoin is indeed experiencing developments that continue to rise will be very capable of holding it in a long time in the future.
 Besides developing capabilities Altcoin is owned be high enough support in the future.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

I will recommend you to have to buy these coins:-

WAVES
TRON
NEM
IOTA
RIPPLE
XLM
NEM? Really?
That coin was okay though their community is a bit much, too much talking in their project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

Why should it be one year?
Is that time that is less long for you?
LOL

Crytocurrency does not take years, because the price is always volatile so in a matter of hours and minutes it always produces profits and losses, depending on how we take the option.
On a rough estimate I think that having Ethereum for a single year would be an investment with a risk. If you or him purchases the coin, don't sell yourself short.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

I figure you ought to really look at Asura it is one the vest Ico's of this current year and has great plabs it depends on neo and is made to change the esport gaming world and with the developing fame of esport can likewise make it conceivable in thr ongoing years with your plan to hold for a year this ico may be something of your advantage do look at it the ico deal is still on and it will end soon so do investigate it

We can't tell anymore when will bitcoin hit the moon again as the market is really in pain now. And the price of bitcoin is continuing falling down and down. I think there is a big reason for this tragic and most whales are part of the plan. As I heard some humor, some bitcoin lightning will be released soon, this will make bitcoin better and faster to transfer with zero transfer fee. once this hit the community, bitcoin will run like Forest Gump and will start the rocket to fly beyond the moon.
Boss95rnd

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

There are tons of very perspective altcoins. Look at IOTA, NEO, XLM, EOS. These are my favourites, because EOS price is 5 USD and I this coin is much better than Ethereum. The same thing with IOTA. Even Ethereum worth 200 USD is too cheap for this coin. Just buy all the most perspective coins and wait.

lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

You can invest in tomochain. Please look at their whitepapers. They have masternodes and they are really strong blockhain project. Also they released some next level whitepaper about switching their blockchain to sharding. i believe you will love that. also their team have really big experience .They worked before tomo in NEM .
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

It's been 5 months since this thread was created and I think a lot happened in relation to your expectations and who posted it here! That is, every day things change quickly, but there are projects that for some reason continue their work and with active communities, then those are those that have some potential of valorization until the moon.
childish

Activity: 619

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

I will recommend you to have to buy these coins:-

WAVES
TRON
NEM
IOTA
RIPPLE
XLM
NEM? Really?
That coin was okay though their community is a bit much, too much talking in their project.
It looks like the Ripple has also become pretty good coin to count on making a profit that much more in the future.
 with its ability to develop will be very good with holding it on month year i9ni to produce much bigger gains in the future.

bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:50:37 AM

If you want to hold for more than 12 months, then Ethereum is the perfect choice. A lot of ICOs are using the Ethereum platform, and the user-base seems to be increasing at a good pace. Other good options would be Litecoin, Monero, and Stellar. All of them have their own unique advantages.
primeminer

Activity: 424

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

If you want to hold for more than 12 months, then Ethereum is the perfect choice. A lot of ICOs are using the Ethereum platform, and the user-base seems to be increasing at a good pace. Other good options would be Litecoin, Monero, and Stellar. All of them have their own unique advantages.
learn altcoi here, if you have found an altcoin that can grow in the future you can start investing, start when the market price drops. I believe more in the future of bitcoin because bitcoin still has the highest value.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:52:33 AM

Looking for mooning coin at this time is just like living on another dream, full of speculative things IMO. Why not starting daily trading, the risk are seems look like the same as holding for a long time at this moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: