Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins hold to moon 1 year?  (Read 3906 times)
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 
I think you need to consider WPR, XRP, CAPP all of them are now undervalue and this could rise in a year if you will hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sedihnya8

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

you can see their road map, when will they plan to pump the price? it could be your benchmark to predict whether the altcoin that you will buy can go to the moon within 1 year or not
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

COB / Cobinhood looks good at this time - for one year it could be go up very well.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

If your are holding that long try NEO one of the promising altcoins existed now. NEO is trying to be a Chinese Ethereum wherein they also undergo to Smart Contract Platform similar to Ethereum (ETH).
lancealtar

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

If you decide to invest for a long time then buy Bitcoin or Etherium. Blocking technology of these crypto currency is very very popular now. In addition, now the rate of these currencies is very profitable for buying.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:17:40 AM

The current situation is not very suitable for new investors. You have to learn many things before investing here. On the basis of this situation if you really want invest for one year then I suggest you for ETH and NEO. ETH is the first Smart Contract platform that is successful and now NEO is trying to overtake its place.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

1. Check Blockshipping and Acorn Collective ICO.
ICOs started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

2. Acorn collective. Crowdfunding. Soft cap already reached. HitBtc and Bancor exchanges.

3. Productivist

4. KurecoinHub

6. GoNetwork

7. Iagon
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

If you decide to invest for a long time then buy Bitcoin
This is what I'm about to suggest. Long term for a year or more than that, bitcoin will be the best candidate.

Don't look for any other altcoin that can't stand alone with their own markets because they are all depending to bitcoin. The market is shaking, you can turn to your pick rightaway while you can see it on red.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:34:41 AM

I have several good and promising coins that in my opinion they would give a huge return and they price would be increasing. They are NPXS, RKT, ZRX. They are cheap and if you are interested go and research them.
lesmana

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

To hold in the long run, a very good altcoin in my opinion is Ethereum,
the development of Ethereum is very good from time to time so reliable in the future.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

If i have some altcoins to be invest and holding for 1year i rather try that and experience how is the output of your suggestions. But for ill take bounty and earn  some token to be hold for a year and experience yet the the conclusion.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

I'm looking to invest in a trustworthy Altcoin with a good team and project that I can hold for 1 years. Do you have any suggestions for what I should invest in and why? 

If you want looking altcoin with working product and back up by reputable company, better looking Redstart Energy (MWAT). Its energy company that jumping on cryptomarket. I am believe that in 1 years, this coin will increasing more than 10x
mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:44:36 AM

I'm not sure with it, because without a reliable source, if such it was just the same with we expect the uncertain, and I will not give it a try.  Grin

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
Zanneti

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

Currently ETH is good to be used as investment material for now or 1 year in the future. Given the good price in the market, stable and to invest it does not require certain capital like you want to invest BTC whose price is far above ETH.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

Too big a risk to invest in 1 altcoin, choose a different tactic . Take 5-10 good altcoins and invest in them , so you will reduce your risks.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:31:29 AM

of course there are many altcoins that can be believed and have the potential to grow,
and get to the moon if it is resistant for long period of time,
I think one of them is ethereum, because I see ethereum is very different from other coins and many ico are using platform ethereum
yukseljunk

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

I prefer altcoins which gives stakes automatically, i.e. not to run an open wallet.
Even though the price gets lower, you will get something extra to decrease your pain Smiley
NEO, Waves are such ones. Vechain was expected to introduce staking but I don't know the final situation.
There is a very succesful project, tomochain, which will have an interesting staking algorithm, that you will vote for masternodes with your tokens and share its rewards.
There is Aelf bounty program which gives interests to your dropped coins.
Lastly, mannabase is giving away weekly free coins, even though it is very cheap coin
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:42:05 AM

I think that it should be some new good project with a small capitalization, you need to find a good ICO and invest in it, and better a few ICO, for example, CryptoCarz, Orvium, Countinghouse. These coins have a lot of potential in my opinion.
dress

Activity: 439
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

It seems to me that it is still worth concentrating on Cardano, this is a good coin. I think that  at the end of this year  it will grow strongly in price.
bitcoinmee

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:48:49 AM

I will hold my PRiVCY coin for 1 year i believe that this is the best anonymous coin
PRiVCY coin is integrated with TOR and has Stealth Addresses enabled to provide additional layers of privacy & security.

▂▆▇★│X-CASH - Decentralized Network And Cryptocurrency│★▇▆▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: