Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162045 times)
Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:01:28 AM

I would just like to give the community a update, we will be testing our Android wallet really soon and once testing has been completed we will release it.

In terms of a IOS wallet we have someone that can dev it once Apply start accepting virtual wallets and services on the iStore.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
multi-pool.eu

Activity: 126

http://www.multi-pool.eu

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:03:20 AM

http://icn.multi-pool.eu/

Only pool with PPLNS active and with only 60 CONFIRM!

Ideal for the miner always online and wants his money  immediately!

Come and mine!

http://icn.multi-pool.eu/

http://www.multi-pool.eu

If you need assistance please contact us by pm
Viperbass

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:04:34 AM

Hey everybody, I've posted a **NEW GIVEAWAY on the main page of this ANN thread.

We are in search of merchants who would like to accept iCoin as a means of payment and play a mutually beneficial role in each other's growth. These merchants would benefit by having their brand, product, or service open up to an entirely new community of people!

Team iCoin is offering a free 250 ICN to new merchants, and a brief tutorial on how to conveniently accept payments, if they're new to the digital currency world. Referrals will also be given an additional 250 free ICN!

EXAMPLE:

Inquiry:
"Hey Team iCoin, my name is Billy. This is James from Jame's widgets. He would like to accept iCoin as a means of payment for his widgets."

Response:
"Good to be acquainted James, here's 250 ICN to help cushion your account. Do you need any assistance getting started or learning how to accept payments? Also Billy, thanks so much for the introduction. We would like to give you 250 ICN as well for your support!"

Please do not simply post a business name and wallet address as a comment here. Please do so on our Facebook page or you can PM me @BigRidg7

do you mind if I copy and paste this on facebook?

Please feel free! Thanks LordPiccolo

Want to get envolved in the crypto world? Do you fancy accepting icoin as payment?

Team iCoin is offering a free 250 ICN to new merchants, and a brief tutorial on how to conveniently accept payments, if they're new to the digital currency world. Referrals will also be given an additional 250 free ICN!

There are 250 Icoin up for grabs to new merchants, and 250 Icoin up for grabs for me too! As I'm feeling nice I will also give you some of my share

please check out iCoin for more info.

This is what I have sent out. Any referral fees I am due to get I will pass some of it on to new merchants.

Thanks Lord, that is great! Smiley
BigRidg7

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:12:29 AM

Hey everybody, I've posted a **NEW GIVEAWAY on the main page of this ANN thread.

We are in search of merchants who would like to accept iCoin as a means of payment and play a mutually beneficial role in each other's growth. These merchants would benefit by having their brand, product, or service open up to an entirely new community of people!

EXAMPLE:

Inquiry:
"Hey Team iCoin, my name is Billy. This is James from Jame's widgets. He would like to accept iCoin as a means of payment for his widgets."

Response:
"Good to be acquainted James, here's 250 ICN to help cushion your account. Do you need any assistance getting started or learning how to accept payments? Also Billy, thanks so much for the introduction. We would like to give you 250 ICN as well for your support!"

Please do not simply post a business name and wallet address as a comment here. Please do so on our Facebook page or you can PM me @BigRidg7

do you mind if I copy and paste this on facebook?

Please feel free! Thanks LordPiccolo

Want to get envolved in the crypto world? Do you fancy accepting icoin as payment?

There are 250 Icoin up for grabs to new merchants, and 250 Icoin up for grabs for me too! As I'm feeling nice I will also give you some of my share

please check out iCoin for more info.

This is what I have sent out. Any referral fees I am due to get I will pass some of it on to new merchants.

That sounds great, you're awesome!

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
wing_hk

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:20:14 AM

I would just like to give the community a update, we will be testing our Android wallet really soon and once testing has been completed we will release it.

In terms of a IOS wallet we have someone that can dev it once Apply start accepting virtual wallets and services on the iStore.

Such a great news showing dev progress!
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:30:08 AM

Its good to see devs and members of the Icoin team working, releasing news and keep in constant communication, this in my opinion brings the community together and promotes a strong relationship between the Icoin team and the community.

Keep up the good work you guys

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Viperbass

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:09:18 PM

Couldnt't agree more LordPiccolo,

We will keep the community updated with any news and advances that are made with the coin, we have also come up with a short term 3 month plan for the coin
which will bring some exciting changes. I can't stress enough that this is just the beginning Smiley
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:39:54 PM

'Appy days, looking forward to seeing what's in store and what the future brings.

Still trying to get a few more Icoinians signed up Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
minecrew

Activity: 224

MineCrew

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:59:18 PM

Awww... Exchange volume is so low... Maybe, it's strange. But now nobody wants to buy iCoins.  Sad
Viperbass

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:13:46 PM

Awww... Exchange volume is so low... Maybe, it's strange. But now nobody wants to buy iCoins.  Sad

Hey Mine,

The real marketing only starts next week for our awareness campaign, this might be the last buying opportunity at these prices. Smiley

Don't forget most coins have taken a hit with the bitcoin news lately and that should also turnaround within the week.

Viperbass

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:26:13 PM

Just to give everyone a update, we have now placed ourselves as a option for Coinpayments, https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq, this is over and above the other merchants we will
be chatting with over the coming weeks.

TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:34:56 PM

Hi All,

We are also looking to get onto our 4th exchange, please vote for iCoin on the below link, you can place 10 votes per day every single day, so help us get your great coin up the list. Smiley

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Allcrypt looks like it will be a really good exchange to be listed on when it's released as a lot of work has gone into the backend in terms of performance and security.

nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 06:09:15 PM

Hi All,

We are also looking to get onto our 4th exchange, please vote for iCoin on the below link, you can place 10 votes per day every single day, so help us get your great coin up the list. Smiley

Allcrypt looks like it will be a really good exchange to be listed on when it's released as a lot of work has gone into the backend in terms of performance and security.

You can also donate btc to get your coin votes, i think ~

.125BTC = 1000 votes
.0125BTC = 100 votes
.00125BTC = 10 votes

Im sure Devs wouldnt deny any community member wiling to donate some Wink lol

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:37:21 PM

Hi All,

Voted!, I like the fact you guys are approaching merchants before the coin gets added to coinwarz, this will bring in a lot more buyers. Right now there is a bit of Apathy
towards all coins because of the beating bitcoin has taken recently.

Nightlander

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:12:19 PM

Have there being any push towards Cryptsy?
BigRidg7

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

Not yet Nightlander. We won't want to get on Cryptsy for another month or two, due to our current lack of merchants. If we get listed on Cryptsy without any consumer value, will our price go up? Absolutely! Will it have stability? Unfortunately not.

We need to provide an incentive for long-term stability so that upon reaching the masses, users will feel more compelled to hold iCoin for long-term value as opposed to execute pump n' dumps and treat it like crap, which is commonplace among many other currencies.

So, in short, yes Cryptsy (and BTER and Coins-E) are on our growth map, just not currently.

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:18:15 PM

EXAMPLE:

Inquiry:

Response:

Assuming a price of 0.00004 BTC/iCoin, and with a BTC price of about $700, this 250 iCoin bounty would be worth ~$7. This just seems a little stingy. I'd suggest upping it to 1,000.
Nightlander

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:44:03 PM

Not yet Nightlander. We won't want to get on Cryptsy for another month or two, due to our current lack of merchants. If we get listed on Cryptsy without any consumer value, will our price go up? Absolutely! Will it have stability? Unfortunately not.

We need to provide an incentive for long-term stability so that upon reaching the masses, users will feel more compelled to hold iCoin for long-term value as opposed to execute pump n' dumps and treat it like crap, which is commonplace among many other currencies.

So, in short, yes Cryptsy (and BTER and Coins-E) are on our growth map, just not currently.

All right. In that case I'll hold my iCoins and maybe mine some more. Good to see there are active plans in store for the coin!
jogoma12

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:14:47 PM

Icoindice.com isn't working
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:22:02 PM

Smart. Most new coins make it their primary goal to get on Cryptsy ASAP. Then, the currency just becomes a toy for daytraders, pump & dumpers, and multipools.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: