Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICN] iCoin - On Swisscex, C-Cex, Bittrex exchange  (Read 162045 times)
TeamICoiN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:48:16 PM

Not sure how far this is away on the radar but Cryptsy now has a voting section for new coins.

Hey Lord,

Do you mind posting the link.

Thanks Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:50:03 PM

Dev Update:

The Android Wallet will be made available by tomorrow for the iCoin Community to test and give feedback. Not to state the obvious but please use small amounts of coins to test with.

Will post the link as soon as it's ready.

Excellent news! Look forward to giving this bash.

Here we go Smiley

Hey All,

Below is the beta version for the iCoin Android wallet

Please provide any suggestions if you think we need to change the look or any bugs you might find, remember to use small amounts when testing.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/geticoin.com/wallets/iCoin_1.4_Android.zip

Enjoy! Smile

iCoinites any feedback on the android wallet?

All appears good, excuse me if this is a silly statement; I sent a test coin from my wallet adress and when it hit my mobile wallet it came from a different address, I sent the coin back to this same address and it arrived in my windows wallet okay, I haven't sent any more tests as I wasnt sure if this is right? Also has 2 crash reports but didnt send them off! do you need these?

Are you planning on adding QR to the windows wallet? ( I couldnt see it )

The link the the blockchain worked very quickly.

Spoke to the Dev and he asked if you by any chance have multiple wallet addresses, we haven't experienced that issue so far on our end.

Also if you can PM the 2 crash reports to Viperbass or TeamICoiN that will be great.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:28:25 PM

Looks like Coinmarket.io might end up being a scam exchange , I would also be very weary of Poloniex... trade and get your funds off ASAP.  Cryptorush and swisscex appear to be ok!
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:37:46 PM

Not sure how far this is away on the radar but Cryptsy now has a voting section for new coins.

Hey Lord,

Do you mind posting the link.

Thanks Smiley

Here you go https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
nrhs05

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:53:07 AM

Why did the network hashps drop so much, did a pool fork again?... sure hope not lol

edit: looked at all pools  and doesnt look like any forked. Hopefully i am right

btc: bc1q3ll9xul5mpyq5vqgzdwj079xl2gxafhrgr3kq0
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:34:32 AM

Hi All,

This is very important that we get onto a exchange that has proven itself over time. After coinmarket.io we are really worried about these new exchanges. We believe Bter will have the right
volumes for us.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

Please vote at the above link.
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:59:04 AM

Why did the network hashps drop so much, did a pool fork again?... sure hope not lol

edit: looked at all pools  and doesnt look like any forked. Hopefully i am right

No forks Smiley However my best guess is that upon CoinMarket going down and now all this BS with Poloniex (they seem to be handling it professionally though) iCoin trading volume has stalled quite a bit. Also, since CoinMarket and Poloniex just so happened to be our 2 biggest exchanges, it has hurt our price. When our price gets hit, we appear lower on the rankings of both CoinMarketCap and especially CoinWarz, thus less people actively mining.

This is an educated guess. I could be completely off my rocker, but something tells me the recent exchange issues are part of the problem. Thanks for sticking with us everybody! Right now is the perfect buying opportunity Wink

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
BigRidg7

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:23:32 AM

An update that has been long awaited!

We appreciate your patience but just wanted to let everybody know that we now have a finances page to give the community visibility on our premine distribution! This page is aggregated into a pie chart and itemized reporting list based upon all member's distribution of iCoin, and this has been updated daily, and will continue to be.

As mentioned in a previous comment of mine, we have successfully distributed over 1-million iCoin, with the intent to distribute another 1.5-million for the remainder of 2014. We give away iCoin every single day to valued fans and users, and for the use of bounties. However, our next big giveaway will be at the Crypto Currency Convention, in which I will be in attendance and giving away 75,000 iCoin! At the event, iCoin will also release a HUGE announcement, that will involve a large giveaway as well. That's the most I'll say on that topic, as I'd like to keep it a surprise leading into the event, but just know that we have the user's best interest in mind and try to fulfill all reasonable requests. One of the requests we've gotten is for us to provide the community visibility and future plans for our premine, and we feel this new page of the website will assist in that regard. Open for comments, ooh's and ahh's, and suggestions of course. - Ridg

http://geticoin.com/finances/

BigRidg7

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:51:57 AM

Oh boy, iCoin has raised the stakes a wee bit!

- - -

Current Promotions & Giveaways

*Please PM @TeamICoiN or contact us on our Facebook page to inform us of completed activities and to claim your iCoin bounty! Please provide all confirmations and screenshots available to ensure accurate payout.

Merchant Giveaway

New Online Stores or Product Landing Pages | Merchant Bounty: 1,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 1,000 ICN

eCommerce Stores and Freelancers | Merchant Bounty: 2,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 2,000 ICN

Physical Retail Locations | Merchant Bounty: 5,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 5,000 ICN

Multi-Chain or National Locations | Merchant Bounty: 10,000+ ICN | Referral Bounty: 10,000+ ICN

Exchange Votes

Cryptsy Voting | 5 ICN per every 1 vote | You can donate BTC for as many votes as you wish to place, please provide screenshot of confirmation.

Mintpal Voting | 2 ICN per every 1 vote | You can donate BTC for as many votes as you wish to place, please provide screenshot of confirmation.

AllCrypt Voting | 1 ICN per every 1 vote | You can perform 10 votes every 24 hrs, please provide screenshot of voting confirmation and day & time.

Facebook Page

Receive 25 ICN when you like our Facebook page | This is a one-time giveaway, please leave your wallet address in the comments.

Faucet Giveaway

Free ICN to those who visit our faucet on a daily basis! (donations always welcome)

LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:08:25 AM

Oh boy, iCoin has raised the stakes a wee bit!

- - -

Current Promotions & Giveaways

*Please PM @TeamICoiN or contact us on our Facebook page to inform us of completed activities and to claim your iCoin bounty! Please provide all confirmations and screenshots available to ensure accurate payout.

Merchant Giveaway

New Online Stores or Product Landing Pages | Merchant Bounty: 1,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 1,000 ICN

eCommerce Stores and Freelancers | Merchant Bounty: 2,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 2,000 ICN

Physical Retail Locations | Merchant Bounty: 5,000 ICN | Referral Bounty: 5,000 ICN

Multi-Chain or National Locations | Merchant Bounty: 10,000+ ICN | Referral Bounty: 10,000+ ICN

Exchange Votes

Cryptsy Voting | 5 ICN per every 1 vote | You can donate BTC for as many votes as you wish to place, please provide screenshot of confirmation.

Mintpal Voting | 2 ICN per every 1 vote | You can donate BTC for as many votes as you wish to place, please provide screenshot of confirmation.

AllCrypt Voting | 1 ICN per every 1 vote | You can perform 10 votes every 24 hrs, please provide screenshot of voting confirmation and day & time.

Facebook Page

Receive 25 ICN when you like our Facebook page | This is a one-time giveaway, please leave your wallet address in the comments.

Faucet Giveaway

Free ICN to those who visit our faucet on a daily basis! (donations always welcome)

I can't see Icoin on the cryptsy voting section? Do you know when this will be added so we can vote?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:37:03 AM

I will also sent my 6 votes per hour on mintpal today, I have a calender entry in my outlook to remind me Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
samcornwell

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:34:37 AM

Hi there iCoiners,

We've included iCoin in the 'MegaWallet'

Just 8 days left to sign up to beta - http://beta.donkeyko.in

http://puu.sh/7kTSu.png
LegendaryPredecessor

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:46:42 AM

Voted for iCoin Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/KbqesUA.png?2

Wallet: BoxENUfJtczmoiyExXce65MpcHCcgybjaj
Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:58:37 PM

So Great news, coinmarket.io appears to be back online again. I have checked and my personal coins are still there.
KiwiSi

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:26:30 PM

I would try and avoid getting iCoin listed on Cryptsy for as long as possible, at least until the coin is really established.  The Cryptsy auto-exchange feature makes it a prime candidate for multi-pools, with most of them only mining when the diff. level is low, coming in with a ton of hash power for a short period of time and then selling for the current buyers asking price.  This has a considerable potential impact with keeping the price of a coin low.

I've seen it happen on quite a few newly listed coins as of late.

My 2 cents/pence/BTC/iCoin  Smiley

Viperbass

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:39:19 PM

I would try and avoid getting iCoin listed on Cryptsy for as long as possible, at least until the coin is really established.  The Cryptsy auto-exchange feature makes it a prime candidate for multi-pools, with most of them only mining when the diff. level is low, coming in with a ton of hash power for a short period of time and then selling for the current buyers asking price.  This has a considerable potential impact with keeping the price of a coin low.

Coinmarket.io actually had the perfect volume for iCoin until all the problems occurred, it looks like things are getting sorted out on that exchange but not sure what dmg has been done now Sad
KiwiSi

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:45:25 PM

Coinmarket.io actually had the perfect volume for iCoin until all the problems occurred, it looks like things are getting sorted out on that exchange but not sure what dmg has been done now Sad

I've been using MintCoin as of late and have been quite impressed with that, seems quite a robust exchange and is semi-selective in the coins it has, ie: generally doesn't have too many crap-coins.
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:53:54 PM

I would try and avoid getting iCoin listed on Cryptsy for as long as possible, at least until the coin is really established.  The Cryptsy auto-exchange feature makes it a prime candidate for multi-pools, with most of them only mining when the diff. level is low, coming in with a ton of hash power for a short period of time and then selling for the current buyers asking price.  This has a considerable potential impact with keeping the price of a coin low.

My 2 cents/pence/BTC/iCoin  Smiley

I've been using MintCoin as of late and have been quite impressed with that, seems quite a robust exchange and is semi-selective in the coins it has, ie: generally doesn't have too many crap-coins.

Just to add the main reason iCoin prices are lower on Poloniex atm is because they charging extra fees to make up for the loss of btc, there volumes overall went down from a peak of over 550 btc to under 200 now.
TeamICoiN (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:14:27 PM

Don't forget to test our Android beta wallet out and let us know if you run into any problems.

Please provide any suggestions if you think we need to change the look or any bugs you might find, remember to use small amounts when testing.

Enjoy!
LordPiccolo

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:22:27 PM

Don't forget to test our Android beta wallet out and let us know if you run into any problems.

Enjoy!

Pm'd you with my findings, do you want me to test it again nd take screenshots?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: