Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055611 times)
,./,./

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 11:26:11 AM

Why are you asking for feedback if you do ignore it?

It's time to use harsh words as it seems you don't understand why you get no standing ovations for this video:

- it looks totally unprofessional
- you feel embarrassed for seeing Digibyte logo in this video
- it is so bad I'm sure it damages the professional image of Digibyte
- it sucks (to say something unobjective)
- McDonalds and Samsung logo...wtf? Are you kind of dumb?

I'm sorry for these words but I feel dirty just for watching this and somebody needs to tell the truth finally.

Please, Digibyte team, disassociate yourself from this video. It's better to have none than this.

Lips sealed

I let schow you the digibyte video for feedback (so I have no problem for this feedback)
the video is not publicly so I change it. (and the digibyte imago is not damage than)

I always work on the video (every day)
I now It's a bad (I think one of the worst) video

but It's a lot of better than version 1.0.0 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz3sO1BfDRY
if you see the difference is it a great progress.

and maybe on a day is it good enough to use.

how more feedback how better I can made it...

edit: sorry for my bad english

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ltcjunky43

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:17:36 PM

I contacted an Indie game Developer that I have worked with before. I will update on a response.
Here are a list of his games that I know of:
-4089 (in development. Has a good supporting community hyped up for it)

He has other games, but his main focus is the **89 series. It is becoming popular quickly on Steam.

I will update with his response. I will also contact other developers
ltcjunky43

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:50:50 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 01:36:42 PM by ltcjunky43

I just contacted another developer, who created the game "Life Goes On". I'm also drafting emails to a few other developers. I will start sending out emails to merchant sites as well.
DigiByte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051

Official DigiByte Account

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 04:34:28 PM

I just contacted another developer, who created the game "Life Goes On". I'm also drafting emails to a few other developers. I will start sending out emails to merchant sites as well.

This is awesome, we are working on getting a great media packet together! Once finished we ask everyone to send it to whoever they know might be interested!

the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:23:41 PM

It's time to use harsh words as it seems you don't understand why you get no standing ovations for this video:

I'm sorry for these words but I feel dirty just for watching this and somebody needs to tell the truth finally.

Please, Digibyte team, disassociate yourself from this video. It's better to have none than this.

Lips sealed

I wish I could disagree but these are my exact thoughts every time I see it posted here or on reddit again.  Good intentions, bad execution.  Sorry Embarrassed

creativecuriosity

DGB.Get-By.com Admin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 07:32:09 PM

Lips sealed

Meh, easy to say without putting the work in yourselves.
There are more mature ways to express your dislike of the video.
It isn't "official" by any means and is simply a member of the community - who has been here for quite some time - attempting to contribute.

Shame on you for making them feel "dirty" for attempting to contribute.

haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:40:53 PM

Lips sealed

It isn't "official" by any means and is simply a member of the community - who has been here for quite some time - attempting to contribute.

Yes, I feel bad for using such words to someone with really good intentions. But sometimes you need to call something by its right name. This guy sadly did not understand other words.
To be honest: I couldn't do it better - it would be even worse. But that's why I don't try to make it. And this guy definitely shouldn't try to aswell.

My intention isn't to hurt anyones feelings, just to save his time and to avoid disappointment after spending xxx hours of work  Undecided
creativecuriosity

DGB.Get-By.com Admin

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 07:52:10 PM

Lips sealed

Yes, I feel bad for using such words to someone with really good intentions. But sometimes you need to call something by its right name. This guy sadly did not understand other words.
To be honest: I couldn't do it better - it would be even worse. But that's why I don't try to make it. And this guy definitely shouldn't try to aswell.

My intention isn't to hurt anyones feelings, just to save his time and to avoid disappointment after spending xxx hours of work  Undecided

^ Not a false statement -> also, the character you show by qualifying your words with some positive words concerning his intentions and effort I am sure is appreciated.

He has improved exponentially if you look back at some of his first videos Tongue lol.

I am not convinced it will ever be official, but I have hopes that over time it will be more "presentable".

IMHO exposure rarely hurts.

Unfortunately, the Dev team have been requesting a professional "introduction/informational" video since shortly after launch.  Like you, none have any experience in video creation.  It seems no one has risen to the occasion Sad

@,./,./
They are correct, however, and you should remove the Branded Logos of Starbucks, etc. from the video. 
I believe it is not wise to include them in the video.

I would also attempt to get access to some higher resolution images for some of the slides in the video.  Some of them are still from when the video was a lower resolution and they are very "grainy" and blurry and unsightly.

^ Just my 2 cents Smiley

,./,./

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:09:25 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 08:42:26 PM by ,./,./

Lips sealed

I like it to make video;) no worries about the xxx  time
I'm a beginner (wat you can see)

but what do you think about this preview (version 2.1.0) (see only the 4 to 48 seconds) (will more thinks change) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN49sqAhZj8
The_Cashier

Activity: 335

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:55:56 PM

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
lcarmona18

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:53:41 AM

UPDATE FROM TWITTER ACCOUNT : We are working on some very exciting things that we will announce next week! It well help set DigiByte apart from all the others! #bitcoin
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:40:12 AM

My main ssd is getting full due to various blockchains being saved on it by default. Is there a way to shift blockchains to a different drive with creating a junction point?  Any advice would be most welcome Smiley  (simply saving a qt to a different drive doesn't work btw, the blockchain will still be saved in the user data on the main drive)

If you're using a unix system you can do something like that:

Code:
mv ~/.digibyte /media/external/
ln -s ~/.digibyte /media/external/.digibyte

Replace /media/external with any path to another harddisk. ln -s creates a symlink to that new path.
I believe there is a commandline option to specify where the blockchain is stored.  So a windows user could just create a shortcut and add the argument.

I believe it would go something like:

digibyted.exe -datadir=PATH_TO_DIRECTORY

Awesome!  My SSD thx you lol

Am I correct in saying that I can now only delete the files which were transferred over?  There are a couple of heavy .dat files remaining which weren't created in the new directory so I am hesitant to delete them.

What is your tips jar address btw?  I'll send you a small something
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 08:56:38 AM

im thinking of buying 100 000 digibytes. it costs around $20USD am i right?
and im thinking of buying it from another person and using paypal to transfer the money.
but will paypal allow such transactions to be done?
if no, then will they be able to find out what are the transactions for when all i am doing is just sending some amount of money to another person?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:48:09 AM

im thinking of buying 100 000 digibytes. it costs around $20USD am i right?
and im thinking of buying it from another person and using paypal to transfer the money.
but will paypal allow such transactions to be done?
if no, then will they be able to find out what are the transactions for when all i am doing is just sending some amount of money to another person?

Buying 100,000 DGB at current price @ MintPal would be as follows:-
100000 x 0.00000038 = 0.03805700 BTC (Their is a 0.15% trading fee) Which equates to $18.82

I would suggest avoiding PayPal they are known to reject and refund amounts relating to Cryptocurrency, You are much better buying some BTC and buying via an Exchange.

Hope this helps
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:58:10 AM

Ok here goes!.. Dont expect a miracle calculator I`ve built this to serve my needs.
Please by all means use and edit as you wish, This is a calculator I`ve had for about 3 months (not sure who was the original creator!) But has been edited by me to suit my needs

The calculator can be downloaded from Google Drive (You will need to sign in and the use File and Make a Copy)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvKAa4anuhytdDM4Q3FaR2tLYjFJdmhlZjVrOUlaN0E&usp=sharing

The Currency is set to EUR, This can be changed by changing the following:-

Currency conversion using Google Finance, Select field B18 and change the "CURRENCY:EURUSD" to "CURRENCY:GBPUSD" for example. Obviously this uses the typical three character currency identifier.

Then...  BTC and LTC reference a script within Script Manager, Digibyte (DGB) displays the value in BTC this does a lookup to the Cryptsy API (http://pubapi.cryptsy.com/api.php?method=singlemarketdata&marketid=167)

BTC and LTC use a lookup from BTC-E API, The supported currencies you can modify are:-
Currency List: USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CNY, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, THB

You can then modify the {currency = "usd";} within Tools > Script Manager to GBP for example.

Then obviously just edit the fields that currently have the Euro entered.

This looks more complicated than it is!

Hopefully be of use to some, And by all means please feel free to edit and distribute to promote this fantastic coin.

If you want to tip, It would be very much appreciated Smiley

DGB: DP8ktHtMXWZ2kTotMLBjs7m47tizNbCqXd

Perhaps went a little overboard with branding but I personally love the little fella! Ive added just BTC and LTC as I think these serve most people needs, You can add other coins using the API lookups but DGB is all you need Smiley

Also would appreciate some feedback on this, If anyone wouldnt mind taking a look?
Is there something you think needs changing, Better used in a different way?

Really would appreciate some feedback on this please, I can make a much simpler spreadsheet showing current value only?
art444ke

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 10:09:16 AM

Whats wrong with digibyte ?

Big Community, nice work and such a low price and low volume.
art444ke

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:45:36 AM

Let´s pump it.
ltcjunky43

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 12:19:03 PM

Let´s pump it.

No. that would be bad. Just be patient. It's one of the best crypto's, and all we have to do is show people why.
thrassos

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 12:31:25 PM

Join our Digibyte Pool  @ https://www.cryptopoolmining.com/dgb/

Secure HTTP - Stratum VARDIFF Servers in US - Separate Servers for each role
Third party uptime monitoring - Low pool fee (0.50%)

Single Sign-On Pools: MONA, DGB, NUT, SLR, GLC, VGC, GDN and much more.
DGB Scrypt Pool - DGB Sha256d Pool - DGB Groestl Pool - DGB Skein Pool
Join us at: http://www.CryptoPoolMining.com/. Your crypto mining partner!
,./,./

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:55:57 PM

issue in wallet version 2.0.0 (mac os x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sraSchg4aSg (the video is 4 seconds)
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: