Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 [880] 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 09:39:28 PM

Check out the new DigiByte promotional video & let us know what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY9MzAilgA&feature=youtu.be

looks great. thumbs up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1161

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:51:35 AM

The first book (written in English) to include four exclusive pages on Digibyte is called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference.  Has anyone in the Digibyte community bought it?  If yes, please post a photo on here with a corresponding review. 

Thank you
ycagel

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:30:19 AM

Pretty nice news:

http://www.coindesk.com/goldman-sachs-report-says-bitcoin-could-shape-future-of-finance/

YC
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:46:04 AM

Let's go DIGIbyte,why so long to the moon  Cool

Good things take time! I know there is lots of fudding in the cryptsy chat which usually has everyone on turbo but Jared is actually building something here and things take time... More and more people are getting interested in digibyte and less and less people are selling them off... The time will come Smiley for now I am just enjoying the delicious low hanging fruit while we wait for news Smiley

WhaleOrNot

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

I'm Embarrassed to be here

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:41:55 AM

Good things take time! I know there is lots of fudding in the cryptsy chat which usually has everyone on turbo but Jared is actually building something here and things take time... More and more people are getting interested in digibyte and less and less people are selling them off... The time will come Smiley for now I am just enjoying the delicious low hanging fruit while we wait for news Smiley

Is it truely FUD to not buy on the tops, or just a wise idea. I havent seen one single person say DGB is a scam. There may be plenty to learn from people who watch markets 18 hrs a day, hardly fud. The trend IS your friend.
CryptoRaver

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:08:09 AM

We can always sponsor a nascar Grin

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sponsors.html
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:42:06 AM

FUD? Cryptsy chat? You can't take (most of) the Twitter/IRC community seriously. Yeah, they trade. That's it. They don't invest, they don't have any idea what DigiByte stands for, etc.

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 08:47:25 AM

Space exploration is probably best suited to robots in my opinion, manned exploration outside of our solar system is going to require considerable bending of the fabric of space and time or faster than light speed travel in simple terms. Now DigiByte may not be that fast but in the world of cryptographic payment systems, it is the next best thing.
Digiman,who’s appendages will verify, isn’t exactly a man but a robot rumoured to be engineered for inter Stella flight, is he bothered that the space ship has left without him?
“WTF are you babbling on about Jumbley?”
What is a DigiByte worth?  Any sales man will tell you, anything is worth exactly what someone else is prepared to pay for it, no more and no less. This is how the market works and we are all used to it, right?
Did Bitcoin grow in value because everyone that acquired some, immediately tried to buy pizzas with it? No, hoarding of BTC by early adaptors was what put BTC on the path to notoriety and although exchange and use of any currency is absolutely critical to its success,  many that attempted to promote BTC by doing this in the early days of BTC, when people did not realise its real value, were severely burnt.  I will tell all of you now, there does not and will not ever exist a pizza, no matter how good it tastes, that you are going to feel good about after paying $10000 in today’s money for.
Little over a year ago, all the world got to hear about BTC when it momentarily attained values higher than gold. At that point, the whole world wished they had some and many started to buy into it well after that boat had sailed. As the bubble burst and normal people started to believe what they read in the press about the death of BTC and its ultimate failure, they have shied away believing it too risky. Yet BTC cannot die any more than say the internet can die but I accept some people are still waiting for this to happen.  
If you don’t believe DigiByte is seriously undervalued, you might want to take a look at this.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/
They are having a sell off to the general public in a few days, I believe but I will be buying DigiBytes..

FUD? Cryptsy chat? You can't take (most of) the Twitter/IRC community seriously. Yeah, they trade. That's it. They don't invest, they don't have any idea what DigiByte stands for, etc.

Well said!! i think one of the common problems for people living in cities is this - many citizens rely on local media such as TV news channels, newspaper, radio and governments for their daily dosage of information about Bitcoin. Keeping track of Bitcoin's price is as easy as ABC. But they are completely not aware that those sources of information are totally out of the loop about Bitcoin's growth and development. Particularly true in my country as lots of information about Bitcoin cannot be found there. We have to turn to the Internet: be it Bitcoin on Reddit, Coindesk, CryptoCurrencyNews, CoinTelegraph, Google "Bitcoin" and check the 'News' tab every morning, checking the forums for certain altcoins, etc.

But majority of the citizens hardly do their own research on the internet about Bitcoin or even about altcoins, even fewer who will keep track. Work and personal life keeps them busy and consumes most of their day-to-day energy. Other investments like stocks and shares are more attractive and safer as they would argue. Because of dividends or its a "blue chip" stock. i have talked to my friends about bitcoin and the things they know about it are just these few: its Digital Money, Mt Gox, Scam, Too Risky, Bubble in Nov/Dec 2013, Get Rich Scheme. THAT IS ALL!

They know nuts about the technology or the benefits Bitcoin can bring to everyone on this planet, even for people from 3rd world countries. They don't even know how to mine, how to get bitcoin, bitcoin's origin, etc. they know even much less so about who are getting involved with Bitcoin. like the winklevoss brothers and their upcoming ETF Gemini, paypal, ebay, microsoft, dell, wall street people, big names appearing in Venture Capital Fundings, how much money are being invested into the Bitcoin Industry, etc. THEY KNOW NOTHING of what i just mentioned except the "few" up there. So to even mention about "altcoins", they possess zero knowledge. They are completely out of the loop and have stayed away from bitcoin ever since 2013's Price Bubble or Mt Gox becos the media have successfully done so and all the Big Players can come in and grab the coins while its price is still low.

I only got to know about Bitcoin back in June/July 2013 when i saw it on the tv news channel and on the newspaper and it was reporting about its price - $90-$100 per bitcoin. ever since then, i have been doing my research and keeping track of it. and my god, research is A LOT. but i am very very extremely glad that i have done so much homework on bitcoin and altcoins for the pass 1 year+.

I can only say this: LOOK AT WHERE BITCOIN IS TODAY! LOOK AT WHERE DIGIBYTE IS TODAY! despite the numerous amount of negative news, FUD and hardships, it is OBVIOUSLY CERTAIN that both Bitcoin and Digibyte have grown.....tremendously! did they care about what the media or other people say about them? no. of course i can easily say the same for many other altcoins but let us focus on this 2 on this forum  Grin.

do your research about Bitcoin or Digibyte. It is only through knowledge that you will find confidence and with it, no one is going to call you 'weak hands'. Cheers everyone!  Cheesy

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BitmoreCoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:37:20 AM

I can only say this: LOOK AT WHERE BITCOIN IS TODAY! LOOK AT WHERE DIGIBYTE IS TODAY! despite the numerous amount of negative news, FUD and hardships, it is OBVIOUSLY CERTAIN that both Bitcoin and Digibyte have grown.....tremendously! did they care about what the media or other people say about them? no. of course i can easily say the same for many other altcoins but let us focus on this 2 on this forum  Grin.

do your research about Bitcoin or Digibyte. It is only through knowledge that you will find confidence and with it, no one is going to call you 'weak hands'. Cheers everyone!  Cheesy

If DGB keeps on adding new features which BTC does not have, it will survive. However, BTC will be even stronger if it adopts the established features of DGB as BTC has a much larger community and user base.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:54:54 AM

I have been a silent supporter of Digibyte for awhile now. Don't worry about the dumps everyone knows this coin is 100% the real deal... even if it takes 2-3 years for mass adoption to occur.
CryptoRaver

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:58:07 AM

Space exploration is probably best suited to robots in my opinion, manned exploration outside of our solar system is going to require considerable bending of the fabric of space and time or faster than light speed travel in simple terms. Now DigiByte may not be that fast but in the world of cryptographic payment systems, it is the next best thing.
Digiman,who’s appendages will verify, isn’t exactly a man but a robot rumoured to be engineered for inter Stella flight, is he bothered that the space ship has left without him?
“WTF are you babbling on about Jumbley?”
What is a DigiByte worth?  Any sales man will tell you, anything is worth exactly what someone else is prepared to pay for it, no more and no less. This is how the market works and we are all used to it, right?
Did Bitcoin grow in value because everyone that acquired some, immediately tried to buy pizzas with it? No, hoarding of BTC by early adaptors was what put BTC on the path to notoriety and although exchange and use of any currency is absolutely critical to its success,  many that attempted to promote BTC by doing this in the early days of BTC, when people did not realise its real value, were severely burnt.  I will tell all of you now, there does not and will not ever exist a pizza, no matter how good it tastes, that you are going to feel good about after paying $10000 in today’s money for.
Little over a year ago, all the world got to hear about BTC when it momentarily attained values higher than gold. At that point, the whole world wished they had some and many started to buy into it well after that boat had sailed. As the bubble burst and normal people started to believe what they read in the press about the death of BTC and its ultimate failure, they have shied away believing it too risky. Yet BTC cannot die any more than say the internet can die but I accept some people are still waiting for this to happen.  
If you don’t believe DigiByte is seriously undervalued, you might want to take a look at this.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stellar/
They are having a sell off to the general public in a few days, I believe but I will be buying DigiBytes..

Well said!! i think one of the common problems for people living in cities is this - many citizens rely on local media such as TV news channels, newspaper, radio and governments for their daily dosage of information about Bitcoin. Keeping track of Bitcoin's price is as easy as ABC. But they are completely not aware that those sources of information are totally out of the loop about Bitcoin's growth and development. Particularly true in my country as lots of information about Bitcoin cannot be found there. We have to turn to the Internet: be it Bitcoin on Reddit, Coindesk, CryptoCurrencyNews, CoinTelegraph, Google "Bitcoin" and check the 'News' tab every morning, checking the forums for certain altcoins, etc.

But majority of the citizens hardly do their own research on the internet about Bitcoin or even about altcoins, even fewer who will keep track. Work and personal life keeps them busy and consumes most of their day-to-day energy. Other investments like stocks and shares are more attractive and safer as they would argue. Because of dividends or its a "blue chip" stock. i have talked to my friends about bitcoin and the things they know about it are just these few: its Digital Money, Mt Gox, Scam, Too Risky, Bubble in Nov/Dec 2013, Get Rich Scheme. THAT IS ALL!

They know nuts about the technology or the benefits Bitcoin can bring to everyone on this planet, even for people from 3rd world countries. They don't even know how to mine, how to get bitcoin, bitcoin's origin, etc. they know even much less so about who are getting involved with Bitcoin. like the winklevoss brothers and their upcoming ETF Gemini, paypal, ebay, microsoft, dell, wall street people, big names appearing in Venture Capital Fundings, how much money are being invested into the Bitcoin Industry, etc. THEY KNOW NOTHING of what i just mentioned except the "few" up there. So to even mention about "altcoins", they possess zero knowledge. They are completely out of the loop and have stayed away from bitcoin ever since 2013's Price Bubble or Mt Gox becos the media have successfully done so and all the Big Players can come in and grab the coins while its price is still low.

I only got to know about Bitcoin back in June/July 2013 when i saw it on the tv news channel and on the newspaper and it was reporting about its price - $90-$100 per bitcoin. ever since then, i have been doing my research and keeping track of it. and my god, research is A LOT. but i am very very extremely glad that i have done so much homework on bitcoin and altcoins for the pass 1 year+.

For me the same, without the tv and other media news about bitcoin i probably never start looking into it. simply because i didn't know it exist. after all thanks to the marketing of bitcoin i am now all day long in to Digibyte Cool
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:12:04 AM

If DGB keeps on adding new features which BTC does not have, it will survive. However, BTC will be even stronger if it adopts the established features of DGB as BTC has a much larger community and user base.
Although this is true today, this is only because the world has not adopted crypto currencies, only a few of us have relatively. Bitcoin has one big disadvantage in the long game and that is, that one bitcoin will only ever be worth one bitcoin! What is good for BTC is also good for DigiByte and visa versa but it is up to us to see that DigiByte gets the recognition it deserves and is adopted by the greater community. When it is, the effects of pump and dump merchants will be greatly diminished but they are hoping to be rich by then.
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:22:35 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 11:36:01 AM by Jumbley

The Winklevoss twins will win that finance marathon they are running a lot sooner if they used some of their BTC to buy DigiBytes!  Wink

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/243799
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:24:55 PM

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:27:33 PM

I have been a silent supporter of Digibyte for awhile now. Don't worry about the dumps everyone knows this coin is 100% the real deal... even if it takes 2-3 years for mass adoption to occur.

I agree. I've been here since the beginning and quite honestly, all misguided focus on price and "to the moon" etc do us no good. Price going up? Good. Price going done? Relax, it will come back up. Attention should be directed to marketing and what can we, as investors, do to assist the DGB Team market the concept that is Digibyte.

Don't focus on the obvious, focus on the future. Do your part to grow Digibyte and please, above all else, be professional! Leave the school yard stuff out, contribute worthwhile suggestions or, perhaps, just read and learn, then, post something.

As for the constant call for "Announcements" and "News" and "Features". forget it, constant updates and new or proposed "stuff" really isn't needed. Press releases, a "State of the Coin" regular posting and the like are fine. Let the team do their jobs if you really believe in them. If you are worried because you haven't heard anything in a while, realize they are busy and they will get around to posting when they feel it's time to do so.

Nothing kills a project quicker then promises not kept and deadlines past by. Let 'em work and you will all benefit, bug them to death and fill the forum with crap and we all loose.

Think about it....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 01:41:06 PM

I agree. I've been here since the beginning and quite honestly, all misguided focus on price and "to the moon" etc do us no good. Price going up? Good. Price going done? Relax, it will come back up. Attention should be directed to marketing and what can we, as investors, do to assist the DGB Team market the concept that is Digibyte.

Don't focus on the obvious, focus on the future. Do your part to grow Digibyte and please, above all else, be professional! Leave the school yard stuff out, contribute worthwhile suggestions or, perhaps, just read and learn, then, post something.

As for the constant call for "Announcements" and "News" and "Features". forget it, constant updates and new or proposed "stuff" really isn't needed. Press releases, a "State of the Coin" regular posting and the like are fine. Let the team do their jobs if you really believe in them. If you are worried because you haven't heard anything in a while, realize they are busy and they will get around to posting when they feel it's time to do so.

Nothing kills a project quicker then promises not kept and deadlines past by. Let 'em work and you will all benefit, bug them to death and fill the forum with crap and we all loose.

Think about it....

I agree with you 100%! Digibyte already proved to be real, So i rather have them working on everything and dont spend time posting everyday what they are doing.
Offcourse Jared will update us when its the good time to do that.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
CryptoRaver

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:20:21 PM

Hey 24@ do you have some connections for T-shirts it is almost summer here hehe.
will be great to have a Digibyte shirt  Grin Wink
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 03:26:20 PM

Hey 24@ do you have some connections for T-shirts it is almost summer here hehe.

Well i have a clothes store myself as some of you know. So if there is intrest in getting some t-shirts out thats no problem.

CryptoRaver

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:29:09 PM

Well i have a clothes store myself as some of you know. So if there is intrest in getting some t-shirts out thats no problem.

If you can do this i buy a few for myself and my mates Wink
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 03:36:54 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 04:03:56 PM by 24hralttrade

will be great to have a Digibyte shirt  Grin Wink

If you can do this i buy a few for myself and my mates Wink

Yeah offcourse that would be no problem.  Need to check out what the price is for printing it on a t-shirt.
Do you prefer Polo-shirt or a t-shirt?

Pages: « 1 ... 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 [880] 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 ... 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: