Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 [1786] 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit  (Read 3055610 times)
LTCMAXMYR

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

DMD,XZC

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:06:01 AM

I have already called on people not to buy ASIC's altcoin

Never buy any ICO altcoin.
Never buy any ASIC altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

DGB the coin that is falling the most today. It's a shame that this coin is turning into a cash ATM for Asic miners. Soon there will be no hope and DGB will die before other projects.

but why is it dropping like a rock???
i have quite some of them and the value vanishes like ice to the sun...
dgb dissapoints me soo much right now.... Huh

It's falling like this because of Asic miners who are selling non-stop to cashout. DGB devs are not addressing the mining issue fast enough and this will kill this coin.

It is falling because of the whole crypto market going down. Thats all. This has nothing to do with asics... Completely nonsense!

Non sense is ignoring the problem with this coin. DGB barely recovered today, BTC is up 10% and DGB went down 20% yesteday and today it's up only 10%. In summary DGB is 10% down despite BTC going up.

Why? I'll tell you why, ASIC miners!!!!

The ASIC Miners Are on the market since decembre last year. And you Want to Tell me that today up and down is because of the ASIC‘s? Sorry guy, But you have no idea what you are talking about...
Jumbley
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

DGB the coin that is falling the most today. It's a shame that this coin is turning into a cash ATM for Asic miners. Soon there will be no hope and DGB will die before other projects.

It's falling like this because of Asic miners who are selling non-stop to cashout. DGB devs are not addressing the mining issue fast enough and this will kill this coin.

It is falling because of the whole crypto market going down. Thats all. This has nothing to do with asics... Completely nonsense!

Non sense is ignoring the problem with this coin. DGB barely recovered today, BTC is up 10% and DGB went down 20% yesteday and today it's up only 10%. In summary DGB is 10% down despite BTC going up.

a bit short sighted dont you think?
true, i mine dgb, as i have nothing better to do with my scrypt miner. But; mosd dgb i aquire are by selling btc (that i mine as well) and buy dgb...

i look at it this way: if btc would moon, it would get at tops 4x value of current value.
If dgb would moon, it would at least get a value of 5-6, and probably more compared to current valu, so best is to get as much dgb as possible.

You're not the problem because the algorithm you use is intended!!!

THE PROBLEM IS SKEIN AND GROESTL ASICS!!!!!

I hope you all can understand now.
The only things ASICs are doing are; A, securing the network and B, reducing the power required to mine a particular algorithm.  Right now, they are really helping to secure the DigiByte network as well as making some of the cheapest available DGB for people just joining the DigiByte party.
DigiByte is attracting a lion share of these new ASIC miners and needs to consider carefully disrupting this emerging market and possibly making DGB far less secure than it currently is at the same time.
There is really next to nothing that will remain only minable by GPUs, or this algo change at DGB would have already happened.
The centralizing effect of ASICs are being partly addressed by the current consideration of adding a 6th POS algorithm……maybe it will happen?
But if ASICs were the problem….give us your solution, what exactly would you be changing at DigiByte and why?....but remember Security is at the heart of DGB, so suggesting anything that will make it less secure than it currently is.....well isn't going to sound that great!
A$$bandit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

im really hoping they do add POS option some people dont want to mine because cost of electricity and or the fact that your computer becomes a mini heater(only convenient in the winter). This addition alone will bring investors by the boatload. Common DGB lets go Hybrid!
TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

When will the algo change happen? Any date announced allready?

No algo change is gonna happen any time soon, if ever. The devs and their friends have been making big bucks since the previously ASIC-resistant algos became mineable by ASICs, something they certainly knew was gonna happen way before it did and I'm 100% sure they already had their ASICs ready to go.
DGBfanster

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

The ASIC Miners Are on the market since decembre last year. And you Want to Tell me that today up and down is because of the ASIC‘s? Sorry guy, But you have no idea what you are talking about...

The new batches arrived last month, since then the difficulty skyrocketed and killed the coin. DYOR instead of saying I don't know what I'm talking about.

The only things ASICs are doing are; A, securing the network and B, reducing the power required to mine a particular algorithm.  Right now, they are really helping to secure the DigiByte network as well as making some of the cheapest available DGB for people just joining the DigiByte party.
DigiByte is attracting a lion share of these new ASIC miners and needs to consider carefully disrupting this emerging market and possibly making DGB far less secure than it currently is at the same time.
There is really next to nothing that will remain only minable by GPUs, or this algo change at DGB would have already happened.
The centralizing effect of ASICs are being partly addressed by the current consideration of adding a 6th POS algorithm……maybe it will happen?
But if ASICs were the problem….give us your solution, what exactly would you be changing at DigiByte and why?....but remember Security is at the heart of DGB, so suggesting anything that will make it less secure than it currently is.....well isn't going to sound that great!

Your line of thought is flawed because security is not a problem for digibyte and never was, ASICs just centralize mining too much and that's the problem with every major coin. It's sad to see DGB became a whale/ASIC coin.

No algo change is gonna happen any time soon, if ever. The devs and their friends have been making big bucks since the previously ASIC-resistant algos became mineable by ASICs, something they certainly knew was gonna happen way before it did and I'm 100% sure they already had their ASICs ready to go.

EXACTLY. Finally someone who understands.
DGBfanster

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

Btw, Jared always talks in his presentations that Digibyte was created because mining was becoming centralized in Bitcoin.

WHAT AN IRONY!

Digibyte is worse than Bitcoin now because it has centralized mining and less adoption. According to his own words.

Don't get me wrong, I trusted Digibyte when they announced the algo change last year, scheduled to happen in the middle of 2018. Now I know it won't happen so I'm holding Digibyte not because I trust it, but because it's gonna pump to the moon like every other scam coin. When it does, I'm out forever of this madness.
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Just for the record, I have no ASIC mining.  When I did it was SHA256. I’m not willing to state 100% that Jared or other developers at DigiByte do not have them but I would wager a fairly hefty sum that they do not!
DigiByte has not said it will never swap these algos out, simply that they will not swap them out with something that will need swapping out again, 5 minutes after the change takes place.
As far as I am aware this is still a very open discussion and anyone can contribute or use this time to try and persuade or convince other members of the community to see their point of view….but evidence for your argument is by far more preferable to blind accusations!
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

It's the same theme within so many communities right now.

An outcry from people claiming "why" their coin is tanking, the reasons can range from developer neglect to lack of marketing to asics as seen in here.

I think all of these reasons are just vices to try and avoid the obvious overall bear trend that has really hit crypto recently, literally all altcoins have been slowly dumping.
fixoox

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

Hello
Why is Digibyte not progressing even if its blockchain is considered most secure?

hi everyone... im stuck between bittrex and coinexchange.io i tranfered 10450 dgb from bittrex to coinexchange.io  wallet its been 2 hours i didnt recievd anything even block explorer show tx id is confirmed .. and yeah after this all i checked coinexchanges dgb wallet is under maintanace omg i slaped my self for doing this.. i raised ticket  to coinexchange .. but somebody tell me i will get my dgb back or not

Wallet maintenance is normal and happens at all exchanges. Sometimes their blockchain data gets corrupted and they need to resync. Sometimes they are compiling a newer version of the wallet. If the transaction is confirmed you have nothing to worry about. When coinexchange.io's wallet gets fully synced and back online your coins will be there. To avoid this type of situation in the future always check the wallet status at the receiving exchange. Most exchanges have a webpage with wallet status and whether or not they are in maintenance mode. Also when you click on receive to see your receiving address most will inform you if the wallet is in maintenance mode or not.
thanks man now i can sleep
its been 6 days dgb wallet is still in maintanance mode on coinexchange .io wtf i thought i wouldve wait fot just some hour but its taking too long  coinexchange.io supports says we dont know the exact eta when dgb wallet will be back online,, what should to whom should i inform about it it brokkkkkeeee

No problem. Happens to all of us. Has happened to me several times. Just part of the crypto game.

fixoox

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

Hello
Why is Digibyte not progressing even if its blockchain is considered most secure?

hi everyone... im stuck between bittrex and coinexchange.io i tranfered 10450 dgb from bittrex to coinexchange.io  wallet its been 2 hours i didnt recievd anything even block explorer show tx id is confirmed .. and yeah after this all i checked coinexchanges dgb wallet is under maintanace omg i slaped my self for doing this.. i raised ticket  to coinexchange .. but somebody tell me i will get my dgb back or not

Wallet maintenance is normal and happens at all exchanges. Sometimes their blockchain data gets corrupted and they need to resync. Sometimes they are compiling a newer version of the wallet. If the transaction is confirmed you have nothing to worry about. When coinexchange.io's wallet gets fully synced and back online your coins will be there. To avoid this type of situation in the future always check the wallet status at the receiving exchange. Most exchanges have a webpage with wallet status and whether or not they are in maintenance mode. Also when you click on receive to see your receiving address most will inform you if the wallet is in maintenance mode or not.
thanks man now i can sleep
its been 6 days dgb wallet is still in maintanance mode on coinexchange .io wtf i thought i wouldve wait fot just some hour but its taking too long  coinexchange.io supports says we dont know the exact eta when dgb wallet will be back online,, what should to whom should i inform about it it brokkkkkeeee
someone help me out or i will die

MiCoSa

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

The new batches arrived last month, since then the difficulty skyrocketed and killed the coin. DYOR instead of saying I don't know what I'm talking about.

Your line of thought is flawed because security is not a problem for digibyte and never was, ASICs just centralize mining too much and that's the problem with every major coin. It's sad to see DGB became a whale/ASIC coin.

EXACTLY. Finally someone who understands.

The first charge came on market end of decembre. And it always is the first charge of ASIC‘s that make the difficulty skyrocket at most. The more charges are there, the less it will influence the difficulty and the price.

Again, The drop in price in the last weeks is because the whole market is dropping.

As already mentioned, you don’t know what you are talking about. I said it and I meant it after I did my own research. I am very successfully mining and trading for several years now and I know when someone is just spreading bullshit and don’t know what he is talking about.

And even when I am sure that mining is going to die, As long as it will be there there will be no ASIC resistant algos. Only algos that are a few months ASIC „resistant“.

ASIC itself never was and never will be the problem of mining. The problem is the centralized structure behind the ASIC manufacturing. It is only the FUD of GPU miners Spreading sround that all ASIC buyers are greedy or whatever. But why does someone setup GPU-Rigs? The only reason is, he want to earn money. So please go away with that bullshit, ASIC buyers are greedy. GPU Miners Are at least as greedy as ASIC Miners, but ASIC Miners are smarter...
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

As I understand, the reason of this upward movement is still unknown? Could someone manipulate the price at this level? Would it be possible that some kind of chipolino puling the strings in order to create an artificial wave? Too many question....
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

anyone know when digibyte gaming is coming back?

This won't be happening any time soon. The team decided to focus on other area's of DigiByte, not sure if it was lack of interest or people gaming the system. There was a reply about this a while back.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

Bitcoin shooting directly past the moon, the simple mining algos right now accessible on Digibyte are being overwhelmed and being pushed as the *Missed the bitcoin prepare? Mine DigiByte*. Wether their is any legitimacy to a portion of the more vocal online individuals pushing this who knows, anyway ile mine some simply incase lol. Its not in any case only 1 or two individuals, its been over twelve at this point
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:27:48 AM

You might be surprised. When the SEC labels most of these crypto securities and exchanges can’t legally trade them, shit will go down hard and DGB will go up, fast. Just wait. Smiley
geronimo2123

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Btw, Jared always talks in his presentations that Digibyte was created because mining was becoming centralized in Bitcoin.

WHAT AN IRONY!

"Digibyte is worse than Bitcoin now because it has centralized mining and less adoption. According to his own words".

Worse than Bitcoin? Over 42 percent of Bitcoin in now mined in China through Bitmain. FORTY TWO PERCENT!

It is closing in on 50 percent and we do not even know how many ghost miners they have working for them in China...

There are all sorts of security and 51 percent issues that arise from having this much has power for the Bitcoin blockchain running through China.

fixoox

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

You might be surprised. When the SEC labels most of these crypto securities and exchanges can’t legally trade them, shit will go down hard and DGB will go up, fast. Just wait. Smiley
someone help me please... i just want to know to whom should i inform about this...
dgb wallet on coinexchange is in maintanace mood ...  i tranfered 10k dgb to coinexchange and didt get anything yet its been 7 days.. i just want to know when will dgb wallet back online on coinexchange exchange Huh
guys please for god sake you all pro traders you will not losse anything if someone reply me about this
Jumbley
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

someone help me please... i just want to know to whom should i inform about this...
dgb wallet on coinexchange is in maintanace mood ...  i tranfered 10k dgb to coinexchange and didt get anything yet its been 7 days.. i just want to know when will dgb wallet back online on coinexchange exchange Huh
guys please for god sake you all pro traders you will not losse anything if someone reply me about this
Only coinexchange can help you with your problem, it is their wallet and they have control of it!
Pages: « 1 ... 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 [1786] 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 »
  Print  

Jump to: