Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
flankliu

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

I think it's time to acknowledge, once more, The Poolerino Pool at http://usde.poolerino.com.

We don't typically plug or endorse any services, but Poolerino has been with USDe since its very beginnings about 2 months ago. If you want a good, steady pool with amazingly devoted admins who not only have donated 1 MILLION USDe to help replenish our development fund, but go above and beyond to contribute their technical skills and talent to help others - Poolerino is it, hands down!

Thank you Mike and the Poolerinos for your amazing job and for supporting us!

...and miners @ Poolerino, please make sure you set a donation if you are mining with them. They deserve & appreciate your support just as much as we do!

DEV team,could you tell me how to get my lost usde come back,i lost 220k usde from poloniex yesterday,because poloniex not update his new usde wallet.thank you
id: ad9088e25630a2d535ae76e0df6c18343701fb0c07638b8d762b8389b12e97d2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silvetti

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:12:18 PM

Same issue as post above.
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:13:56 PM

These sorts of issues are best dealt with via PM and e-mail (team@usd-e.com) rather than this board. First, you need to work with poloniex to try and retrieve the funds. Doge has had the same issues and some ideas are listed here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1umrma/for_those_that_have_lost_coins_in_the_fork/

If the exchange is unable to assist, send us proof of the support ticket and/or your conversation, and we will do what we can to assist.

I think it's time to acknowledge, once more, The Poolerino Pool at http://usde.poolerino.com.

We don't typically plug or endorse any services, but Poolerino has been with USDe since its very beginnings about 2 months ago. If you want a good, steady pool with amazingly devoted admins who not only have donated 1 MILLION USDe to help replenish our development fund, but go above and beyond to contribute their technical skills and talent to help others - Poolerino is it, hands down!

...and miners @ Poolerino, please make sure you set a donation if you are mining with them. They deserve & appreciate your support just as much as we do!

DEV team,could you tell me how to get my lost usde come back,i lost 220k usde from poloniex yesterday,because poloniex not update his new usde wallet.thank you

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
flankliu

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:35:29 PM

These sorts of issues are best dealt with via PM and e-mail (team@usd-e.com) rather than this board. First, you need to work with poloniex to try and retrieve the funds. Doge has had the same issues and some ideas are listed here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/1umrma/for_those_that_have_lost_coins_in_the_fork/

If the exchange is unable to assist, send us proof of the support ticket and/or your conversation, and we will do what we can to assist.

thanks a lot!

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:49:39 PM

Is there something wrong with current wallets ?

Made a transfer from Poloniex to my wallet, says completed on exchange but nothing on my wallet after 12 hours.

Me too,because poloniex wasn't update his wallet,now withdraw is ok,but the lost usde,i don't know how to get it back.

They will hopefully fix all this today.  I lost a lot of coins too, over 1 million USD.  But there could be a way that they come back.

If he replaces the wallet with new one, deletes all old block chain, and refreshes it all, those transactions he send (or withdrawals) should not exist or will have no confirms....  and they may potentially rebroadcast on the new block chain but will be duplicates thus not work - perhaps he'll end up with the coins back to resend.

-T

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
travwill

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:52:59 PM

Well, showing some support is better than not having any representation, so do what you can and let's get in the 100 - 200 votes range minimum. That thread was never advertised on here, so yes, indeed it's a bit of an uphill battle, but then again we're up to the challenge!    Wink

By the way, I just came across this voting page... not a whole lot of activity, but USDe definitely needs more votes!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501963

This type of voting i really like. No bribe, no 10 to 20 vote credit, can only vote once, and fair..  this is how voting suppose to be and a whole lot more challenging too..

looks like an uphill battle.. what you guys think?

Top coin right now (NXT which is big deal) has 385 votes, we have only 27.  But we have a lot of followers on this very active thread.  If everyone goes and votes from here, as much as possible (maybe just once) then we can head towards that very high number.  Looks like they have only one spot available on their site right now so it is all or nothing.  It would be great to get on some large Asian exchanges - more than the big US exchanges.  That is where the volume is.

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 02:56:06 PM

And if anyone in the Chinese community here wants to post on that thread in Chinese in support of USDe, please feel welcome to! A private message may also be helpful, but please do not be spammy. Thank you  Cheesy

Well, showing some support is better than not having any representation, so do what you can and let's get in the 100 - 200 votes range minimum. That thread was never advertised on here, so yes, indeed it's a bit of an uphill battle, but then again we're up to the challenge!    Wink

By the way, I just came across this voting page... not a whole lot of activity, but USDe definitely needs more votes!

This type of voting i really like. No bribe, no 10 to 20 vote credit, can only vote once, and fair..  this is how voting suppose to be and a whole lot more challenging too..

looks like an uphill battle.. what you guys think?

Top coin right now (NXT which is big deal) has 385 votes, we have only 27.  But we have a lot of followers on this very active thread.  If everyone goes and votes from here, as much as possible (maybe just once) then we can head towards that very high number.  Looks like they have only one spot available on their site right now so it is all or nothing.  It would be great to get on some large Asian exchanges - more than the big US exchanges.  That is where the volume is.

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

travwill

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:05:07 PM

Remember, really pick up our hourly voting, up to 6 votes an hour, on Mintpal!!!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I want to get us ahead of that IXC coin or as close as possible.  We'll probably let CTM get added next, but then we will jump ahead of IXC in the next add to ensure we get added to Mintpal, probably within a week's time.

-T

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
zombie007

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:25:38 PM

osx wallet not syncing ? :S

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:27:44 PM

New MAC OS X wallet will be released and links updated in the next 5-6 hours max.

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:28:24 PM

USDe Community,

After careful consideration, strategic review and many long drawn out discussions, the board members of the USDe Coin have decided to intentionally fork the block chain.  This fork will be done for several reasons:

• To protect the value and integrity of USDe.  USDe was created with the consumer in mind, i.e., to be accessible to all, easy to use, with fast transactions and accepted by numerous retailers. USDe was not fashioned so that miners can attempt to guess or manipulate blocks.
  • USDe was also created with the intention of not only retaining its value, but with the ideal of gaining greater value over time. The goal of USDe is to succeed by becoming the standard currency for online transactions and eventually, shopping at your neighborhood grocery store.

Approximately 7 days from today, the USDe block chain will fork at exactly block # 107,500. The goal of the fork is to cease the paying out of bonus / superblocks in the amounts of 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 and 100,000 USDe. These superblocks will be removed permanently. Henceforth, after this fork, all blocks will payout 4,000 coins each until the scheduled block reward halving.

Upon the block chain reaching approximately 1/3 of all coins mined, the block chain will again halve the value to 2,000 coins. When in the future the block chain reaches 2/3 of all coins mined, the block will again split to a payout of 1,000 coins until all remaining coins have been mined.

We will be in touch with every USDe pool, service provider, store and exchange to make sure that this update goes smoothly. If there is a store, exchange or USDe-related service provider that is not listed here or may be obscure, please let us know who they are, so that we can make sure they are on board with the update.

Thank you for your continued support!
The USDe Coin Board

P.S. Our official source code and all updates can be found here:
https://github.com/usde-project/usde

The Windows Wallet links have been updated on this thread and the http://usd-e.com Web Site.

Go USDe!

travwill

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:01:25 PM

New MAC OS X wallet will be released and links updated in the next 5-6 hours max.

Great, the new Mac wallet is for past block 107,500, but can & should install early.

The current Mac wallet is working fine for me, syncing fully, etc.

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
luckyguy2807

Activity: 266

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:10:47 PM

Hi USDe Community

I am really glad to see the old members, the new members coming together and creating vibe again for this amazing coin.
I am sorry that I was and will be inactive for the following days but I am very busy in my professional life, the one outside of the cryptocurrencies.

I salute the forking, the KGW and the removal of those superblocks. Can't wait to mine those 4k blocks Cheesy

Also, I was amazed when I saw the number of votes on mintpal, last time when I was online there were only 8 k, now 40k votes.

I really love being part of this community, and I will always keep in my wallet USDE !

Go USDE

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 05:29:41 PM

Happy to see you back Lucky. And yes, we're still plugging away!

Hi USDe Community

I am really glad to see the old members, the new members coming together and creating vibe again for this amazing coin.
I am sorry that I was and will be inactive for the following days but I am very busy in my professional life, the one outside of the cryptocurrencies.

I salute the forking, the KGW and the removal of those superblocks. Can't wait to mine those 4k blocks Cheesy

Also, I was amazed when I saw the number of votes on mintpal, last time when I was online there were only 8 k, now 40k votes.

I really love being part of this community, and I will always keep in my wallet USDE !

Go USDE

DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:32:58 PM

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/USDe and http://altexplorer.net/chain/USDECoin are STILL on the wrong chain.
Difficulty in their chain is still above 1. This means that still a lot of people are mining on the wrong chain!

Poloniex is down (cannot login) just as I send 200k USDe to them...... and as the chain explorers are on the wrong chain I cannot see what happened with the transaction.

I am starting to get a bit frustrated....

ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:41:56 PM

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/USDe and http://altexplorer.net/chain/USDECoin are STILL on the wrong chain.
Difficulty in their chain is still above 1
. This means that still a lot of people are mining on the wrong chain!

Poloniex is down (cannot login) just as I send 200k USDe to them...... and as the chain explorers are on the wrong chain I cannot see what happened with the transaction.

I hate to sound like a broken record here, but the more this gets explained, the more confusing it becomes.

You are saying the incorrect chain has diff greater than 1.
Poolerino said on the last page they just fixed everything, but Poolerino diff is 3.4.

I think I'll just stop mining until the entire community comes to a consensus and I can believe my hashes are not wasted.

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
travwill

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:47:15 PM

I hate to sound like a broken record here, but the more this gets explained, the more confusing it becomes.

Poolerino said on the last page they just fixed everything, but Poolerino diff is 3.4.

I think I'll just stop mining until the entire community comes to a consensus and I can believe my hashes are not wasted.

Yeah if you clearly check any updated wallet you get:

{
"blocks" : 94182,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 3.43451428,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 328045808,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

As a tip for all.  You can always open your local updated wallet.  Go into the Help/Debug Console, and type "getinfo" or "getmininginfo" for this type of stuff.

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

{
"blocks" : 94182,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 3.43451428,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 328045808,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
current difficulty should be 3.43 for this block at least

POOLERINO is on the correct blockchain... the blockchain explorer DEVs have been notified, including a repeat notification again this morning... We will know and let you know as soon as the explorers have been updated.

The vast majority of the network is on the correct blockchain.  Go to poolerino.com to see the current Network Hash Rate for USDe.  

DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 06:48:45 PM

The good chain is on diff 3 to 4.
But the BAD chain is still on diff 1 and a bit > that means there are still a lot mining on the wrong diff (I estimate a good 70 MH/s)!

jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:48:59 PM

Look here......

I want 5000 votes in 11 hours or less..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want 400 votes. i don't know if we have 400 supporters but some how some way it needs to be done...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

look into the circle. you are now under my command. when i snap my fingers you will click the two links below and vote. make USDe the primary crypto currency for the future..

3.... 2.... 1....... *Snap*

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

USDe @ reddit Click Here

Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: