Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
jacquette

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:43:55 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=410254.msg4999189#msg4999189

That would have been fine with other coins, but USDe's motto has always been "USDe - The Free People's Currency". BULLSHIT! You're all a bunch of greedy hypocrites just waiting/hoping that the coin will rise in price so that you can make some money. If USDe had taken a stance against Putin when I wrote the post above, the events that happened later (like Putin invading Crimea) would have put USDe on the spotlight and helped make the coin stand out from the sea of similar altcoins. Because, let's be honest here, besides a lot of people yelling slogans and posting pictures, there's nothing about USDe that makes it different from the rest.

I'd suggest that you change USDe's motto from "the free people's currency" to "the hypocritical, alienated, tame sheep people's currency", which suits an American coin far better. Last but not least, SCREW YOU ALL for making me spend a few weeks of my life supporting this mediocre coin and believing this project meant something more than pumping and dumping.

So much hate and for what, because we do not want to get involved in a political debate which can not be won by anybody?HuhHuh?

@ Placebo > TheIrishman just made me decide to NOT donate for your good cause. I was tempted > he tipped the scales.

That's pretty much the same thing most countries did when Hitler annexed Austria and the Sudetenland (using arguments very similar to Putin's to justify it) - they all turned a blind eye on it. And then, not much longer later, it was YOUR COUNTRY, The Netherlands, that was being invaded. But you want to be a sheep, then OK, go on and be a sheep. Now I find it curious that you should retaliate against placebo for something that I wrote. It just goes on to show the kind of human scum that you are.

NEW USDe LOGO

USDe: The Tame Sheep People's Currency

Now after that invaluable contribution, please excuse me if I don't reply to you and other members of your herd. Trying to argue with sheep has never made much sense to me.

Bye crazy person.

USDe @ reddit Click Here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.maxout

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Always to the fullest always to the max!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:59:55 AM

Thanks y'all for making me laugh this early in the morning!  Cheesy Shocked

Good job!

And I agree that politics should stay far away from USDe.   There's other forums for that all over the net.   

P.S.  If USDe were ever to go political, the first place to start would be here in the u.s. there's plenty of bad shit going on domestically.
I personally wouldn't touch my neighbor's shit before I cleaned out my own shit in my own yard.  Know what I mean?

THE ONLY COIN OF 2014 THAT MATTERS!
USDE:  GQBzoDBEz2N2LGCAqFSLBFXzykDdFSRNkW
Bitcoin:  1XfF67xUTaRuLJ2ADYJ6cne2H5o23Vhqi
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:12:02 PM

Back to more currency appropriate topics we can actually impact, although I did also get a few good laughs and understand the passion some people have for what is going on in the world internationally today now, including the USA.

Current Market Cap Information:

USDe is still down low on the list but on the list at least.  Our current .00000037/BTC value is low for the level of support in the USDe community but we still have high levels of mining/inflation due to 4,000 block rewards.  These halve in about a week now (next weekend on Sunday I approximated) and not too much buy support on major exchanges exist right now.

USDe is mined by some pretty big hash rates which are starting to hold a lot of coins; however, it seems to be spread around pretty well across a large community now.  Make this a week to:
  • Buy a little USDe, add your buy support to Mintpal/Poloniex for example or exchange of your choice.  Those two just happen to reflect in the above.
  • Keep spreading the word about USDe, going on few months old now, is stable, does still have community & "dev"/board support.

If we eventually get USDe's value up the community members will have a little more ability to actually use it for more causes, larger goods & services (you can already spend your USDe directly), etc.  That 500,000 USDe (worth $100) or 5,000,000 USDe (worth $1000) won't do quite as much right now but we can continue creating a future of accepted worth by continued support.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
jacquette

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:31:24 PM

Back to more currency appropriate topics we can actually impact, although I did also get a few good laughs and understand the passion some people have for what is going on in the world internationally today now, including the USA.

Current Market Cap Information:

USDe is still down low on the list but on the list at least.  Our current .00000037/BTC value is low for the level of support in the USDe community but we still have high levels of mining/inflation due to 4,000 block rewards.  These halve in about a week now (next weekend on Sunday I approximated) and not too much buy support on major exchanges exist right now.

USDe is mined by some pretty big hash rates which are starting to hold a lot of coins; however, it seems to be spread around pretty well across a large community now.  Make this a week to:
  • Buy a little USDe, add your buy support to Mintpal/Poloniex for example or exchange of your choice.  Those two just happen to reflect in the above.
  • Keep spreading the word about USDe, going on few months old now, is stable, does still have community & "dev"/board support.

If we eventually get USDe's value up the community members will have a little more ability to actually use it for more causes, larger goods & services (you can already spend your USDe directly), etc.  That 500,000 USDe (worth $100) or 5,000,000 USDe (worth $1000) won't do quite as much right now but we can continue creating a future of accepted worth by continued support.

Its not going to be easy. there are still a lot of dumpers with millions of USDe ready to dump at 60 satoshi and there are a lot of people that doesn't have the right knowledge about investing thus why you see a lot of undercuts. it will take a massive community to keep USDe above 100. I'm still here still strong still supporting this coin but for some others, they know USDe exist. they're just not paying any attention to it.

USDe @ reddit Click Here

ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:51:26 PM

That would have been fine with other coins, but USDe's motto has always been "USDe - The Free People's Currency". BULLSHIT! You're all a bunch of greedy hypocrites just waiting/hoping that the coin will rise in price so that you can make some money. If USDe had taken a stance against Putin when I wrote the post above, the events that happened later (like Putin invading Crimea) would have put USDe on the spotlight and helped make the coin stand out from the sea of similar altcoins. Because, let's be honest here, besides a lot of people yelling slogans and posting pictures, there's nothing about USDe that makes it different from the rest.

I'd suggest that you change USDe's motto from "the free people's currency" to "the hypocritical, alienated, tame sheep people's currency", which suits an American coin far better. Last but not least, SCREW YOU ALL for making me spend a few weeks of my life supporting this mediocre coin and believing this project meant something more than pumping and dumping.

So much hate and for what, because we do not want to get involved in a political debate which can not be won by anybody?HuhHuh?

@ Placebo > TheIrishman just made me decide to NOT donate for your good cause. I was tempted > he tipped the scales.

That's pretty much the same thing most countries did when Hitler annexed Austria and the Sudetenland (using arguments very similar to Putin's to justify it) - they all turned a blind eye on it. And then, not much longer later, it was YOUR COUNTRY, The Netherlands, that was being invaded. But you want to be a sheep, then OK, go on and be a sheep. Now I find it curious that you should retaliate against placebo for something that I wrote. It just goes on to show the kind of human scum that you are.

NEW USDe LOGO

Now after that invaluable contribution, please excuse me if I don't reply to you and other members of your herd anymore. Trying to argue with sheep has never made much sense to me.

***USDe***
"Fighting Hitler since 2014!"

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
erthwjim

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:14:53 PM

NEW USDe LOGO

http://image.bayimg.com/9aef34dcc54b5551ee5eafeb34f320b2483b8b85.jpg

Now after that invaluable contribution, please excuse me if I don't reply to you and other members of your herd anymore. Trying to argue with sheep has never made much sense to me.

You're not here to pump and dump yet you have addresses for 6 different coins in your signature alone and your website in your profile has nothing to do with any cause, it's a referral link to an exchange site, so you probably make money when people sign up and then trade on the site after using your link. You yell at people here for having nothing but slogans and posting pictures, but then you never offered how USDe can help make a stance against atrocities in Russia, you just offered slogans. Is it an atrocity what Russia is doing? Yes, but people here don't have the resources (and I'm not even talking market capital, but time and knowhow) to devote to such a cause. In fact, it seems you didn't want to do anything for the cause either, instead hoping other people would take up the mantle and do all the work for you. If this cause was so important to you, why didn't you start a campaign for it? All I see in your posts is that you like to post political articles with short comments and summaries, and that's all fine and dandy, but that's not how you get people to support your cause. In fact most of what you've said on the forums when it comes to politics seems to just be summarizing articles and attacking people in general. You throw ad hominem attacks when things don't go your way instead of being reasonable and then you do the one thing on the internet that pretty much puts you in everyone's ignore list, Godwin's law.

But it all comes back to this, you seem to know so much about what was happening in Russia, why didn't you have something in place already that people using USDe could back? At least Placebo has a purpose to what will happen with the coins received. He isn't just saying please help, he actually is saying "if you help here's what I will do with the money." And why won't people help? Well charity is a hard thing to motivate people for,  especially when the people that will receive the charity are so far away. And also, nothing against Placebo, but when people don't know the charity (in this case Placebo) it's harder to warrant donating to them. Supporting an established charity or cause is different then helping out some random person on a forum, especially when said forum has been full of people trying to scam.
DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:38:32 PM

Hello there, giving my 2 cents today.

Lets keep on point about ways we can work with USDe and improve the coin and the whole community. We have a strong community and we need not tarnish it. Let us move forward with fresh ideas and support and continue improving this new economy.

Absolutely!

I just tried another altcoin launch with my 'new-altcoin-rig". Again the launch failed miserably. Normally I would use the profit from a new altcoin for buying more USDe.
But with all the fail launches lately, I now decided to put this rig also on USDe.

jacquette

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:22:54 PM

Wait.. i've just notice that USDe doesn't have LTC markets..   Huh

USDe @ reddit Click Here

DrMad

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:14:22 PM

Wait.. i've just notice that USDe doesn't have LTC markets..   Huh

Well, actually it does have LTC markets at CryptoRush, Allcrypt and Swisscex.

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1445
Merit: 1161

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:29:27 AM

USDe will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below USDe wallet address in order to help fund this project:

GHs8HiDXf4UiVa2a5oGNEUr21me6jQzz9S

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:30:59 PM

USDe, WIDE AWAKE (and still THE DOLLAR, IMPROVED)

Hey guys! Just so you know, despite you probably taking notice of tens of new coins entering the scene (different spins with questionable IPOs and such) - the USDe Dev Team is still here and plugging away! We've recently released 2 updates, one introducing the Kimoto Gravity Well and another to remove the bonus superblocks. It appears that post-fork dust has settled and that we were able to reach every USDe service provider out there. Thank you for staying with us. We equally appreciate users who are active as well as those who are silent and keep track of the developments here on this board.

As more coins pop up left and right and with a large portion of the crypto community focusing on quick profits instead of long term investments, retaining a strong base of contributing community members can be challenging. Thankfully many of you are not here just to pump and dump and we want to reiterate that we are here for the same reasons. We’re directing a project with integrity, with long term goals, that isn't backed by a 50% premine, IPO or developers who have previously led pump and dump crypto projects. This is something we want to last, something we want to grow.

Recently, there have been many mixed, but mostly negative views in the media regarding the security of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. We have seen some concerted efforts by large media outlets to discount cryptographic currencies as scams, warning investors against their volatility and how thousands of Bitcoins have been stolen from vulnerable exchanges. We, as an open-source community have many challenges to face -- P2P currency has irreversible cash-like properties, is decentralized by definition and has no insurance against loss. In our opinion, the community should, and likely will address these important issues by coming together and establishing bullet-proof security standards for all coin developers, exchanges and service providers to follow.  It’s our firm belief that these standards should be established by our community rather than some government entity who doesn't understand the technology and ultimately wants control. But this is a topic we can elaborate on in a future post.

Given this recent news and the resulting slump of Bitcoin prices, we would like to remind everyone what USDe is, why it was created, and some of our future plans.

ABOUT THE NAME...
Some have asked why the USDe stands for the Unitary Status Dollar eCoin. Luckily it’s a short answer! Our domain name, usd-e.com was registered first. Obviously, to start a currency with USDe in its name, we had to define its acronym. For legal purposes, we chose to call it the Unitary Status Dollar eCoin.

Unitary = Unified, Uniting, Bringing Together
Status = State of Affairs, Current Position, Territory
Dollar = Used in 20+ Countries around the world and commonly used to describe currency and/or bank notes
eCoin = Electronic, Enhanced Coin

Aside from the values of integrity, honesty & transparency that USDe was founded upon, USDe has the benefit of globally recognized name. Ask yourself this, which coin do you think the average consumer can identify with, an “IX3” coin or the Unitary Status Dollar e-coin (USDe)?

WHO’S BEHIND USDe?
As a team, we know that we have nothing to hide from the world and thus we are not concerned with sharing our real identities with the world. The one thing that is still up for decision is when we release this information.

One suggestion is to make our short bios available on a new, re-designed usd-e.com Web Site. Yet another is to hold off on releasing this information until we see our community step up by donating funds, talent, time and resources for USDe, even with the price fluctuations that may make USDe seem less rewarding. We are, after all a peer-to-peer, completely voluntary network that is decentralized. The founding board members can only help to steer the collective efforts.

WHAT DO I TELL OTHERS ABOUT USDe?
In the evolving field of P2P cryptographic payment methods, which is unfortunately littered with effortless clones that hold no meaning outside of extracting wealth from speculators, we like to think of USDe as a currency with a greater purpose. The goal is to bring together not only those among us who are already familiar with the benefits of decentralized currency, but your next door neighbors, family members and people who are not aware that the old, tangible currencies can be replaced with an improved secure currency.

We aim to unify the crypto community under one umbrella. USDe would like to see a stable, fast and safe currency backed by a team that can be trusted, with clear motives that are honorable. Long-term, as cryptocurrencies gain wider acceptance, USDe, with its reasonable amount of maximum coins and fast transactions has a viable chance of becoming the de facto currency for digital transactions online and in the real world, in the U.S. and worldwide.

We welcome all users, including those who have unfortunately learned the hard way by being burned by con artists from other coin projects! The difference that we offer is honest effort, transparency, commitment and longevity. You will not see us abandon this project, as the USDe Coin simply has too much potential!

WHAT’S COMING UP?
The first of three scheduled 50% block reward reductions is coming up in a few weeks. We expect the rewards of USDe per block to drop to 2,000 USDe at the end of this month (March 2014). The market and USDe’s price is likely going to react positively as the harder a coin is to mine, the higher its perceived value becomes.

FUTURE PLANS
USDe is subject to some of the same guidelines established by the community (i.e. inflation rate, profitability calculators, how attractive the graphics are, how active the community is, how many services exist for the coin, etc…), which means that we have to compete with other projects that this community is exposed to on a daily basis.  

Priority #1 for us is to make sure that our branding is clear, concise and consistent in all media and social platforms anywhere information about USDe is shared. Once our Web presence is crisp and presentable to the masses, with easy to use instructions for the general public to understand, we will approach investors to inject funds into the project. The funds will be used for original content (satire, failed monetary policy discussing blogs & artwork) and for marketing (social media, SEO, videos, etc...)

USDe NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
We don't want to mislead anyone or pretend & over-promise that we have every ingredient necessary to make all of our plans happen quickly and on a shoestring budget. If we have miners, true supporters and believers in this project, now is your best opportunity to step up!  

If you can help us, we need 4 things to get our traction back:

1) WEB & GRAPHICS - A skilled Web and/or Graphics Developer who is willing to work closely with us via Skype to re-design our Web Site, banners, ads, headers and such. If you are not one, but know someone or would like to do some leg work to help us find one here on bitcointalk, we will appreciate it!
2) FRESH IDEAS - thinking outside that box, how an existing project can uniquely separate itself from others - this could be a feature in the wallet or technology, or a fresh marketing idea.
3) MOBILE ANDROID WALLET DEV - We still need to find a reliable Android DEV that we can work with to re-release the USDe Mobile Wallet for the Android platform - BUT if you happen to know of, or about an IOS / Windows DEV capable of the same for either platform, please pass their information along to us.
4) INVESTMENT - If finding people to donate their time to help USDe with graphics, web & mobile wallet development is fruitless -- we will need to hire them. Given USDe's current price, spending USDe for bounties is probably not the best decision (remember, we were at 500 Satoshis at one point!). If you have BTC or $ that you can donate to help us pay for USDe's growth & service development, please let us know what you are able to contribute. We will be sure to publicize exactly how donations are spent.

Stay tuned for further updates!

Go USDe

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
jacquette

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

Step 1. play this in background: http://youtu.be/lz9xygnjvIc?t=39s

Step 2. Give Devs round of applause.

One more reason why i support USDe..  Cool

USDe @ reddit Click Here

ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

USDe will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below USDe wallet address in order to help fund this project:

GHs8HiDXf4UiVa2a5oGNEUr21me6jQzz9S

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.

Please stop spamming...
The more you post, the less anybody cares about your "book" which few people believe will ever exist anyway.

Here's an idea, how about you write the book first and if its any good then people will think about donating...

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
bcajes

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:43:01 AM

BRAVO! to USDe Devs.

I am here to stay.
azureus

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:50:51 AM

To increase the price and promotion USDe need everyone's help, you need to vote https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes and donate BTC 1GNZRrrXeQ4ELxTaWUj1heEuX671Qe5dU7
Every 0.0002 BTC sent to the respective address received will count for 1 vote.
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 11:03:21 AM

Thanks for your suggestion azureus, but at this time, we are on a few, stable exchanges already and being added to Cryptsy at this stage won't necessarily help USDe. What we need is users buying and creating buy support for USDe and for this community to step up to assist us with Graphics & Web Re-Design (accepting ideas & suggestions here too), to keep the site simple, attractive and legible, or BTC donations to be sent to our development fund, whose address is in my signature. Any funds donated will be used to further development of the USDe branding and original content. Once USDe's online image reaches the standard where it is synonymous for non-crypto users with 'this is so easy' or 'I can do it', we will refocus on community building. Once the user base grows, all doors, including Cryptsy's will be wide open.

To increase the price and promotion USDe need everyone's help, you need to vote https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes and donate BTC 1GNZRrrXeQ4ELxTaWUj1heEuX671Qe5dU7
Every 0.0002 BTC sent to the respective address received will count for 1 vote.

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 11:20:05 AM

Call it a Post-Launch IPO, talent recruitment, helping out your favorite trusted DEVs, or whatever makes you feel good about donating!!!

ACCEPTING DEVELOPMENT FUND DONATIONS NOW!

BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y

Please, do not donate USDe, as we need to use BTC in order to reach our next stage. The goal is to help us revitalize USDe and its prices by purchasing development & design services that USDe needs.

If you don't want to donate, consider buying USDe at Mintpal and Poloniex or creating strong buy support.

USDe needs everyone (this includes you!) to step up and help! No amount is too small, and the donation status will be publicly shared here on this board.

If you have any questions about this campaign, please feel free to e-mail team@usd-e.com.

Go USDe!

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

Update from my view:

1.  We are at ~505,000,000 USDe coins generated (a little over that).
2.  Halving will occur at 533,333,333 USDe (1/3 of 1.6 Billion).
3.  We have ~28,333,333 coins until the block rewards cut down to 2000 USDe per block.
4.  We generate 4000 per block, per minute, thus 5,760,000 per 24 hours.

At that rate we will hit the halving event in 4.91 days or ~118 hours from now.

It's Tue, ~6PM here CDT in USA.  So I'd estimate around this Sunday, March 30th, around 4PM CDT in USA we'll start seeing the blocks halve (or right before).  Mine these nice blocks while you can, maybe pick up some UDSe to show buy support, etc.  At the event it will be basically like difficulty doubling I suppose.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:39:01 PM

SOS.
we need more buying, come together!
SSGNod

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:37:44 PM

Made my second ever purchase of USDe yesterday on C-CEX!  It went smoothly and I was extremely happy with the purchase!

LONG LIVE USDe!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: