Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
DrMad

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:05:11 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 04:15:14 PM by DrMad

As far as I can see they currently have only a limited amount of miners on all of their coins, so probably not profitable to run it anymore.
There is a lot of competition on the market of mining pools.

Next this it is lately very difficult to find some new altcoins which are good enough to jump in on with a pool.
In the last two weeks more then 50% of the new altcoins were either scams or very badly executed.
So also on the newly launched altcoins there is nothing much to win.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrMad

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:21:21 PM

Hello usd-e community.
We added usd-e to www.coinano.com
You can trade with us.
Happy trading !!

It does look good and feels responsive.
But, with almost all new trading platforms running into hacking issues, I am a bit careful to spend much BTC/USDe.

p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:29:20 PM

Steadymining.com will shut down on 07-04-2014 so please withdraw your coins!
Still having dns errors for steadymining.com "server not found"

Sad to hear steadymining is shutting down (also the other altcoin pools they have).

Did you try to connect directly through their IP address: 149.210.166.111

Yeah entering numerical address makes no difference.....I guess I can change the dns servers on my adapter.....

Anyone know why they're shutting down?

We all have other obligations in life, which require our time. Also the number of fail launches of all sorts of fail coins really got the best of us, none of us get any joy out of running a pool anymore. 
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:33:29 PM

Still having dns errors for steadymining.com "server not found"

Sad to hear steadymining is shutting down (also the other altcoin pools they have).

Did you try to connect directly through their IP address: 149.210.166.111

Yeah entering numerical address makes no difference.....I guess I can change the dns servers on my adapter.....

Anyone know why they're shutting down?

We all have other obligations in life, which require our time. Also the number of fail launches of all sorts of fail coins really got the best of us, none of us get any joy out of running a pool anymore. 

It was a productive pool so thanks again for running it.  Switch off it and looks like it is slowing shutting down as people get the message.  Best of luck.  USDe will continue to grow so hopefully stay connected to it if possible ;-)

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
DrMad

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:35:58 PM

Yup, I like to always do some solo mining on newly launched coins (have a separate rig for this), but in the last weeks it really has been dramatic with new coins.
The last being Rotocoin yesterday with a way to late launch, followed by an insane difficulty after just a few blocks.

travwill

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:39:43 PM

Yup, I like to always do some solo mining on newly launched coins (have a separate rig for this), but in the last weeks it really has been dramatic with new coins.
The last being Rotocoin yesterday with a way to late launch, followed by an insane difficulty after just a few blocks.

I stopped following launches lately - feel like with are just over saturated already - although these country specific coins are becoming interesting, 1/2, 3/4 pre mined though of course by design so much different.  What else is still coming out lately - how much more innovation if any is possible at the moment?

I think it will be interesting in about 8 days when all USDe rewards half from 4000 to 2000 per block, should help with inflation some, etc.

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
DrMad

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:44:40 PM

I think it will be interesting in about 8 days when all USDe rewards half from 4000 to 2000 per block, should help with inflation some, etc.

Agree. Maybe it would be good if the DEV changed the topic title to reflect this and at the same time make it a bit more catchy.

slavo

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:02:58 PM

cheers and gl with this project  Wink
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:08:16 PM

Agree. Maybe it would be good if the DEV changed the topic title to reflect this and at the same time make it a bit more catchy.

+1

coinano

Activity: 196

Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:41:06 PM

Hello usd-e community.
We added usd-e to www.coinano.com
You can trade with us.
Happy trading !!

It does look good and feels responsive.
But, with almost all new trading platforms running into hacking issues, I am a bit careful to spend much BTC/USDe.

Thank you for your feedback.
We are trying to serve our best.
We strongly advice you to use 2FA
Our reward system will give a different experience.

Coinano.com is secured by

*SSL safe connection
*Ddos protection.
*Web Application Firewall (WAF)
*Google Two-factor Authentication
*etc..

We are doing everything we can to provide our users the safest exchange platform possible.

Best Regards.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:26:34 PM

Wondering?

Is USDe not interested in supporting the Crimea Tatars? I'm trying to get receive coins organised to donate for the Tatar people in Crimea. Planning to visit Crimea in 3/4 weeks. so it would be nice if USDe would be part of it. Every donation would help the people from Crimea.

1. The donations will NOT be sold on the exchanges as this can put some pressure on the coin price.
2. The donations will be given to new birth children. In 3/4 weeks i will visit a girl that just gave birth of a child. Depending if they have a computer (as not everybody has that in Crimea) i will either gave her hrivnas or dollars.

#HEX is one of the coins that is currently already donating... so if USDe is interested, please send me a PM.

https://twitter.com/helptatars

travwill

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:38:58 PM

Wondering?

Is USDe not interested in supporting the Crimea Tatars? I'm trying to get receive coins organised to donate for the Tatar people in Crimea. Planning to visit Crimea in 3/4 weeks. so it would be nice if USDe would be part of it. Every donation would help the people from Crimea.

1. The donations will NOT be sold on the exchanges as this can put some pressure on the coin price.
2. The donations will be given to new birth children. In 3/4 weeks i will visit a girl that just gave birth of a child. Depending if they have a computer (as not everybody has that in Crimea) i will either gave her hrivnas or dollars.

#HEX is one of the coins that is currently already donating... so if USDe is interested, please send me a PM.

placebo, interesting what you are trying to do and very generous as well.  i'm speaking from myself personally, not for USDe here.  I'm not sure USDe has the market capital to do anything like this that is too impactful right now while it is still "getting on its feet" per say.  USDe will get there one day and have resources to assist as a community I'm sure, probably why the community didn't respond to much primarily though I bet.  As for USDe the coin/owners itself - they may also want to stray away from any particular political, governmental, or religious focused causes at this point - especially if the currency is focused on a global nature.  I'm sure people will think about your post though and help if they feel it is a good cause.  Best wishes.

VIRTUAL WORLDS
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:56:06 PM

Wondering?

placebo, interesting what you are trying to do and very generous as well.  i'm speaking from myself personally, not for USDe here.  I'm not sure USDe has the market capital to do anything like this that is too impactful right now while it is still "getting on its feet" per say.  USDe will get there one day and have resources to assist as a community I'm sure, probably why the community didn't respond to much primarily though I bet.  As for USDe the coin/owners itself - they may also want to stray away from any particular political, governmental, or religious focused causes at this point - especially if the currency is focused on a global nature.  I'm sure people will think about your post though and help if they feel it is a good cause.  Best wishes.

Thanks.  It is not because of political, religion, etc that i'm doing it, but they need help and it is in the media. Altcoins need help as face it, altcoins are having big problems, prices are going down, etc.. so charity for dogs or so, will not help a coin to be in the picture, helping for something that a lot of people are talking about will bring it in the picture. So i believe it is both win-win situation.
kolikko

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:42:59 AM

This saddens me. Great pool, with great owners!

Maybe reconsider Smiley

Sure was (still is) steady mining and happy hashing... Such a nice pool.
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:43:12 AM

Usde = success!

USDe @ reddit Click Here

TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:12:01 AM

Wondering?

placebo, interesting what you are trying to do and very generous as well.  i'm speaking from myself personally, not for USDe here.  I'm not sure USDe has the market capital to do anything like this that is too impactful right now while it is still "getting on its feet" per say.  USDe will get there one day and have resources to assist as a community I'm sure, probably why the community didn't respond to much primarily though I bet.  As for USDe the coin/owners itself - they may also want to stray away from any particular political, governmental, or religious focused causes at this point - especially if the currency is focused on a global nature.  I'm sure people will think about your post though and help if they feel it is a good cause.  Best wishes.

You don't need "market capital" to publicly take a stance against something wrong. I left the USDe community after I called on them to take a stance against Putin and his new repressive laws on press freedom, the rights of specific groups of people, etc., and EVERYONE just turned a blind eye. This was my one of my last posts on this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=410254.msg4999189#msg4999189

That would have been fine with other coins, but USDe's motto has always been "USDe - The Free People's Currency". BULLSHIT! You're all a bunch of greedy hypocrites just waiting/hoping that the coin will rise in price so that you can make some money. If USDe had taken a stance against Putin when I wrote the post above, the events that happened later (like Putin invading Crimea) would have put USDe on the spotlight and helped make the coin stand out from the sea of similar altcoins. Because, let's be honest here, besides a lot of people yelling slogans and posting pictures, there's nothing about USDe that makes it different from the rest.

I'd suggest that you change USDe's motto from "the free people's currency" to "the hypocritical, alienated, tame sheep people's currency", which suits an American coin far better. Last but not least, SCREW YOU ALL for making me spend a few weeks of my life supporting this mediocre coin and believing this project meant something more than pumping and dumping.
jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:46:04 AM

Wondering?

placebo, interesting what you are trying to do and very generous as well.  i'm speaking from myself personally, not for USDe here.  I'm not sure USDe has the market capital to do anything like this that is too impactful right now while it is still "getting on its feet" per say.  USDe will get there one day and have resources to assist as a community I'm sure, probably why the community didn't respond to much primarily though I bet.  As for USDe the coin/owners itself - they may also want to stray away from any particular political, governmental, or religious focused causes at this point - especially if the currency is focused on a global nature.  I'm sure people will think about your post though and help if they feel it is a good cause.  Best wishes.

You don't need "market capital" to publicly take a stance against something wrong. I left the USDe community after I called on them to take a stance against Putin and his new repressive laws on press freedom, the rights of specific groups of people, etc., and EVERYONE just turned a blind eye. This was my one of my last posts on this thread:

That would have been fine with other coins, but USDe's motto has always been "USDe - The Free People's Currency". BULLSHIT! You're all a bunch of greedy hypocrites just waiting/hoping that the coin will rise in price so that you can make some money. If USDe had taken a stance against Putin when I wrote the post above, the events that happened later (like Putin invading Crimea) would have put USDe on the spotlight and helped make the coin stand out from the sea of similar altcoins. Because, let's be honest here, besides a lot of people yelling slogans and posting pictures, there's nothing about USDe that makes it different from the rest.

I'd suggest that you change USDe's motto from "the free people's currency" to "the hypocritical, alienated, tame sheep people's currency", which suits an American coin far better. Last but not least, SCREW YOU ALL for making me spend a few weeks of my life supporting this mediocre coin and believing this project meant something more than pumping and dumping.

1st Place!! Congratulations,  sir!!

USDe @ reddit Click Here

TheIrishman
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:23:22 AM

Wondering?

1st Place!! Congratulations,  sir!!

Idiot of the YEAR, please. And you've just proven my point. Now keep on posting your silly images, that's all you've ever been useful for.
DrMad

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 09:34:59 AM

So much hate and for what, because we do not want to get involved in a political debate which can not be won by anybody?HuhHuh?

@ Placebo > TheIrishman just made me decide to NOT donate for your good cause. I was tempted > he tipped the scales.

TheIrishman
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:24:48 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 09:33:18 AM by TheIrishman

So much hate and for what, because we do not want to get involved in a political debate which can not be won by anybody?HuhHuh?

@ Placebo > TheIrishman just made me decide to NOT donate for your good cause. I was tempted > he tipped the scales.

That's pretty much the same thing most countries did when Hitler annexed Austria and the Sudetenland (using arguments very similar to Putin's to justify it) - they all turned a blind eye on it. And then, not much longer later, it was YOUR COUNTRY, The Netherlands, that was being invaded. But you want to be a sheep, then OK, go on and be a sheep. Now I find it curious that you should retaliate against placebo for something that I wrote. It just goes on to show the kind of human scum that you are.

NEW USDe LOGO

USDe: The Tame Sheep People's Currency

Now after that invaluable contribution, please excuse me if I don't reply to you and other members of your herd anymore. Trying to argue with sheep has never made much sense to me.

Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: