Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578405 times)
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:31:20 PM

Coinmarket.io was using the wrong blockchain for some time and didn't update in time before block #91k at which we switched from 120 block difficulty retarget to Kimoto Gravity Well. We have given the community 10-11 days to update, and notified everyone we could about the update. If an exchange didn't comply, there's not much we can do. Coinmarket.io hasn't been the most stable of exchanges and has gone offline for many days too... which is why until it stabilizes, we have removed it from our Web Site and the first page of this thread.

hey guys

I could do with a bit of help here, I'm missing 144,854 coins I transferred out of coinmarket.io

This is my transaction ID
672b8ad58f4b1b8dbfe76ae0d0ea3dfbd72f150c6306b8597bfc4f83bf493a22

When I check it in the block explorer, I get nothing.

I updated to the newest wallet, as the old wallet showed the transaction as Unconfirmed for a few days.
Now the new wallet is up to date, I've got absolutely nothing showing the wallet any more..... Sad

Any help would be appreciated - I kept backup's of the wallets when I upgraded (deleted everything else in the appdata folder)

Cheers Smiley

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:57:26 PM

Coinmarket.io was using the wrong blockchain for some time and didn't update in time before block #91k at which we switched from 120 block difficulty retarget to Kimoto Gravity Well. We have given the community 10-11 days to update, and notified everyone we could about the update. If an exchange didn't comply, there's not much we can do. Coinmarket.io hasn't been the most stable of exchanges and has gone offline for many days too... which is why until it stabilizes, we have removed it from our Web Site and the first page of this thread.

hey guys

I could do with a bit of help here, I'm missing 144,854 coins I transferred out of coinmarket.io

I updated to the newest wallet, as the old wallet showed the transaction as Unconfirmed for a few days.
Now the new wallet is up to date, I've got absolutely nothing showing the wallet any more..... Sad

Any help would be appreciated - I kept backup's of the wallets when I upgraded (deleted everything else in the appdata folder)

Cheers Smiley

To build on this, if Coinmarket.io is back up, there is hope of getting those coins again.  The owner/site would need to just resend them if they are on the new correct block chain and they should appear in your wallet at that point.  We did have quite a bit of trouble with Coinmarket.io as did all coins at the time - the site could stay up, issues with a great deal of wallets, and right when we were forking as well so they didn't take the proactive approach of updating it seemed.

Let me know if we can help; but do get in touch with Coinmarket directly and open a ticket, if they are up and running again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
cycoinminer

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:16:13 PM

hey guys

Cheers Smiley

To build on this, if Coinmarket.io is back up, there is hope of getting those coins again.  The owner/site would need to just resend them if they are on the new correct block chain and they should appear in your wallet at that point.  We did have quite a bit of trouble with Coinmarket.io as did all coins at the time - the site could stay up, issues with a great deal of wallets, and right when we were forking as well so they didn't take the proactive approach of updating it seemed.

Let me know if we can help; but do get in touch with Coinmarket directly and open a ticket, if they are up and running again.

Cheers guys - I'll give them a shout.
I know there's been a whole shed load of problems there, and I'm still waiting for a manual payout on my BTC from them, but managed to get everything else out - except the USDE. Will let you know how I get on Smiley
Strawhead

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:08:08 PM

hey guys

Cheers Smiley

Cheers guys - I'll give them a shout.
I know there's been a whole shed load of problems there, and I'm still waiting for a manual payout on my BTC from them, but managed to get everything else out - except the USDE. Will let you know how I get on Smiley

You will probably get nowhere attempting to contact them as there are quite a few angry users trying to talk to them with little/no success.  If you manage to get them on a chat, bring my situation up to them for me.  Same user name as this.  But I have already excepted the fact they took our coin.
agx.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:58:52 PM

USDE community - The Austin Global Exchange USDE Limited Beta Launch is POSTPONED. The previously announced Limited Beta opening of 03/15 at 130a UTC will be updated with a new announcement shortly. We are committed to launching a quality product and the Beta testing that has occurred so far has helped us identify bugs which we are fixing. Thank you for your patience!

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
mr.maxout

Activity: 91

Always to the fullest always to the max!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:33:49 PM

That's not a problem at all.  Better to work out all the bugs before they start crawling and eating USDe's   Cheesy

THE ONLY COIN OF 2014 THAT MATTERS!
USDE:  GQBzoDBEz2N2LGCAqFSLBFXzykDdFSRNkW
Bitcoin:  1XfF67xUTaRuLJ2ADYJ6cne2H5o23Vhqi
frillyozz

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:05:23 AM

USDE community - The Austin Global Exchange USDE Limited Beta Launch is POSTPONED. The previously announced Limited Beta opening of 03/15 at 130a UTC will be updated with a new announcement shortly. We are committed to launching a quality product and the Beta testing that has occurred so far has helped us identify bugs which we are fixing. Thank you for your patience!

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Eh. Of course, right after I deposit all my USDe. Oh well, we'll wait, I just better be around when it does launch! :p
mr.maxout

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:44:52 AM

Yay!!  Cheesy  Can't wait for my wallet to get fatter quicker now since all i keep getting lately is 1k blocks......

jacquette

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:48:54 AM

Yay!!  Cheesy  Can't wait for my wallet to get fatter quicker now since all i keep getting lately is 1k blocks......

give me some!!!  Shocked

USDe @ reddit Click Here

maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:56:40 AM

QUICK!! Someone tell me how to download the new wallet!!! Blocks almost at 107,500 the download link isn't working AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: Windows.
jacquette

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:58:53 AM

QUICK!! Someone tell me how to download the new wallet!!! Blocks almost at 107,500 the download link isn't working AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

http://usd-e.com/download/win/3.5.2014/USDe.zip

try using a different web browser..

USDe @ reddit Click Here

maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:02:18 AM

http://usd-e.com/download/win/3.5.2014/USDe.zip

try using a different web browser..

Oh that's nice... I can download the other version of wallet on my firefox, but for Windows version, I can only dl it from IE and not Chrome or Firefox...
azureus

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:41:16 PM

Please vote for USDe https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
jacquette

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

lol i think we have enough exchanges. too many to be exact . Cheesy

USDe @ reddit Click Here

nosf009

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:08:55 PM

With price being so lowish, do you think it's a good time to buy?

<OPEN MONEY | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram>
mr.maxout

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

I pretty much sold all my alt coins and exchanged for USDe.   I can only hope we'll go up in price with the coming fork.  Tongue

nosf009

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:22:25 PM

I pretty much sold all my alt coins and exchanged for USDe.   I can only hope we'll go up in price with the coming fork.  Tongue

Kewl, the fork. Might be interesting.
What's the fork bringing in?

EDIT: nvm, I spotted it - superblock removal. Well, nice.
I'll buy some. Cheesy

███████████████    ▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain Meets Mainstream! ▬▬▬▬▬▬    ███████████████
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:32:01 PM

Neah , most of them are too small to be trusted as a price indicator.
It's cryptsy who has the volume and users needed for a coin to really grow and get investors

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
nosf009

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:34:26 PM

Neah , most of them are too small to be trusted as a price indicator.
It's cryptsy who has the volume and users needed for a coin to really grow and get investors

I beg to differ. Cryptsy nowdays is not as much as important by itself anymore.
USDe is on MintPal already, it's very very good exchange. So, yeah.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:52:25 PM

I pretty much sold all my alt coins and exchanged for USDe.   I can only hope we'll go up in price with the coming fork.  Tongue

The fork may bring a little more price increase but probably not.  We will approach the first 1/3 of coin supply in weeks ahead as well, thus halving all rewards - that will probably do more.  USDe is a hold if you want to either trade or use it at higher prices I'd say - that as well as there is more $ flowing into the overall crypto market every day/week.  USDe will continue to be solid, make improvements, and will naturally increase as some of the other more "light hearted meme" type coins die off.

-T

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: