Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578408 times)
USD-e (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Cryptonankee - your trusted USDe servant

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 04:45:42 PM

Of which 2 thirds have been promised for give aways and promotions. Worse coins with bigger premines have made it to an exchange. This isn't mooncoin or dimecoin.

- No instaminers
- An actual developer
- A decent website
- Nice name, nice logo
- Potential further development
- Real substantial bounties

I'm in. Thanks.

Trolls will always be trolls. Block count should be less than 10 at start.

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

Do you have USDe in YOUR Wallet?
foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:49:13 PM

Of which 2 thirds have been promised for give aways and promotions. Worse coins with bigger premines have made it to an exchange. This isn't mooncoin or dimecoin.

- No instaminers
- An actual developer
- A decent website
- Nice name, nice logo

I'm in. Thanks.

so ... any decent pool that can handle 10-20 users with over > 10 mh/s ? Smiley)

nope
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:51:14 PM

This thing is going to be huge and I bet it will son get an exchange.
mamucik666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:54:31 PM

You spoke, we listened!

Initial block amounts have been adjusted to ensure that there is no Instamine of USDE. Please read first page for updates. Thanks!

Yay, I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night... 16hrs till full payout!
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 04:55:38 PM

This thing is going to be huge and I bet it will son get an exchange.

Well, we don't want it to hit an exchange right away. The more spread out the coins are, the less likely the price will crash once it hits an exchange. The last thing we want is for initial coins to get dumped by heavy hash miners.

Once the coin has been further developed, then you hit an exchange. Make it as valuable to hold onto as possible in the shortest possible time for hitting an exchange. People will hold if they think the price will go up.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
hearnomore

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:06:52 PM

- No instaminers
- An actual developer
- A decent website
- Nice name, nice logo

I'm in. Thanks.

so ... any decent pool that can handle 10-20 users with over > 10 mh/s ? Smiley)

yup, we can handle a lot, up to 1200 users easy.

Validation Error Pools - http://usde.validerrorpool.com
towtol

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:09:23 PM

The usde.conf file will be located inside the compressed files, which will be posted at launch.  Windows wallet download links will appear 2 minutes before launch.  Mac wallet will appear as soon as it is compiled when source code is released. 

Posted where...on the first page or on the website?
I don't see any links (active or inactive).

Thanx!
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:10:20 PM

The usde.conf file will be located inside the compressed files, which will be posted at launch.  Windows wallet download links will appear 2 minutes before launch.  Mac wallet will appear as soon as it is compiled when source code is released.  

Posted where...on the first page or on the website?
I don't see any links (active or inactive).

Thanx!

Judging by the slickness of this operation so far, I expect it will be up on both.  Wink

Dev should releasing launching the wallet early with a very long random number/letter password though, or at least a mirror link at launch.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Eatma

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:15:11 PM

Looking good should be a success
wn666

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:21:04 PM

- No instaminers
- An actual developer
- A decent website
- Nice name, nice logo

I'm in. Thanks.

We have a solid setup and should be able to handle your miners without any issues!
http://usde.pooligans.com
ebi

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:24:09 PM

So whats the launching diff? you fail to mention it in your OP and you obviously read my post about me hating on your coin so can you please tell us what the launching diff will be?

We are starting at a low difficulty, but doing what we can within these parameters to ensure that everyone who participates receives a fair amount of coin from SOLO and POOL mining, once pools are brought online. There really is no good reason to attack us as we are here for good reasons. Hope you'll be here to see this.

You guys developed the coin, you must know the EXACT number of the diff at launch. My guess is 0.00024414. Just tell us the exact number. Its not that hard.

If you guys were to launch at a high diff, knowing full well that this isn't 2012 and everyone has a 10mhash gpu farm aimed at this trashcoin, you wouldn't have to "do what we can within these parameters to ensure that everyone who participates receives a fair amount of coin".

Premine + Instamine = Quick Buck Scam Devs. You guys make me sick.

so whats the starting diff? You still haven't answered the question. and "a low diff" is not answer. an EXACT number is an answer.

Premine + Instamine = Scam.

Prove me wrong.

I agree. What if a 100mh/s solo miner eats all the blocks @ 0.00024xxx diff? When there is an opportunity for farms to instamine crapcoins, it always happens.

You can't even post the most essential parts of information right & are claiming another "fair" launch ? lol
ANSWER these LEGIT questions instead of all this CRAPTALK about "haters gonna hate" blah blah...

These are not Trolls, they are NOT opinions, they are all well-established facts in the crypto-world. this is not 2009.

there are MUCH easier ways to do a real fair launch, IF it was ever your intention at all, which i very very doubt after reading all your comments...

"Solo Mining" to be fair ?! i LOLed ! There is absolutely nothing fair about a solo-mine phase when there is over 500 MH/s on the network with diff < 0.01 ! forks everywhere, & you [or any other big-farmer] will just instamine the shit out of this coin yourself. [with your lovely "friends"]

Of course nobody will remember/notice this in a week, & if you keep the hype up, you can cash-out some huge $$$ with minimum effort, and of course all the P&D miners will make a quick profit too. i mean, why not ?  Wink

but srsly, this forum is becoming a joke. these kind of launches [which happens everyday now], will damage crypto-world in the long run alot.
Believe it or not, I am not tryin to bash you here, just fed up with all the shitty explanations about "fair" (lol) launches. you "claim" that you are tryin to do this right, well at least try, instead of labeling everyone a troll/hater.

These noobz with Fresh-money whom just joined this community needs to be educated.
I am just tryin to do my part, & i am too lazy to post this on every alt-shit release, there was a discussion here already.

oh & i read this one too, after 3-4 pages of total BS answers from you, you did a small effort [TY!]:
You spoke, we listened!

Initial block amounts have been adjusted to ensure that there is no Instamine of USDE. Please read first page for updates. Thanks!

but Again, IF your intentions are true [& i am writing all this in the hope they are (!?!?)] :
-with starting difficulty 0.00024414, so many problems still stand.
-you should start with 1 USDE reward instead of 100. that still counts as instamine. [as it was proposed already]
-The 10min solo window is totally non-sense ! Pools from start would be much more "fair" for "normal" people without 100mh/s farms. [an official pool (with DDOS protection) or just 10 different pools [hopefully with DDOS] ready to go at a higher difficulty]
-why 120 blocks re-target ? & did you even change the default diff re-target algo or just cloned ?

~ peAce
Piesel

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:30:34 PM

To be clear about launch:

USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 05:35:08 PM

To be clear about launch:

This is correct. As to the other poster's criticism, we are listening and processing your feedback, and will make adjustments as deemed appropriate by DrRazi.

Donate to the USDe Development Fund BTC: 1N2ZrY7zft13WY1hw8zfAHc2pDzXFXFj1Y   USDe: Gg4LbCtSzw7HoFd5np2TuXD6TRty32U6ug

RENDERING

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:46:48 PM

USDE Coin Pool is still open for pre-registrations. http://usde.coinarmy.com

Please be aware that I will be disabling registrations as soon as we hit capacity. We are getting very close. Very nice response so far on this coin and it is filling up super fast. Every time I hit refresh there are more and more of you registering!

Thank you all and now go put on your helmet, tell your friends and get ready to go to the moon! Cheesy

Image courtesy of user "itsallpc"

Piesel

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:59:46 PM

Please be aware that I will be disabling registrations as soon as we hit capacity. We are getting very close. Very nice response so far on this coin and it is filling up super fast. Every time I hit refresh there are more and more of you registering!

Thank you all and now go put on your helmet, tell your friends and get ready to go to the moon! Cheesy

Piesel

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:01:25 PM

Time is ticking  Grin
USD-e (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 06:01:33 PM

5 HOURS LEFT  Cheesy

Eatma

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

THIS COIN IS GOING TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Txslady

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:12:54 PM

http://usde.coinarmy.com/   signed up and ready to mine

Shannon
drumingspz

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:17:04 PM

I'm in.  See you in a few hours!

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: