Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:27:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [USDe] Unitary Status Dollar eCoin $$ IMPROVED Halving | KGW Fix Update!!!  (Read 578412 times)
Sapfon

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:57:14 AM

Yeah, website is down, twitter hasn't updated in months. I'm starting to call this thing dead, which is pity. It had good potential. Devs should have handed it over.
drakandar

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 08:11:30 PM

Yeah, website is down, twitter hasn't updated in months. I'm starting to call this thing dead, which is pity. It had good potential. Devs should have handed it over.

This is happening to a lot of coins lately... The market just isn't big enough to support them. Didn't see that coming for USDe though... Sad

At some point we had this situation for FairCoin as well. Old 'team' left, wild rumors and speculations, eventually new team stepped in and took over.
The coin was on lifesupport back then. I gotta tell ya, lifesupport is the same as slowly dying. Prices drop, exchanges cast you out, etc. The story of FairCoin was almost over.
Luckily a visionair revealed himself in and started supporting and expanding the basic ideologies that the new team shared. Afterwhich the Fair Cooperative was born.
So now we're growing again and the community became even stronger after the collapse of MintPal and the recovery of the missing FairCoins by our development team.

To sum it up; USDE actually has been handed over to the community. The sourcecode is right here: https://github.com/usde-project/USDE - you can built the wallet yourselves Smiley
However like I tried pointing out above; just having a 'development team' won't fix this coin. It will only postpone it's death.

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
Mehaniak

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 04:16:47 AM

it is being sold on CEX.IO also now...
We might so some light again never shure about these things
catfishvina

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:50:28 AM

it is being sold on CEX.IO also now...
We might so some light again never shure about these things

WE HAVE 10 MILION USDE COIN.  detail here:
{
"version" : 1000400,
"protocolversion" : 1000400,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 10724796.99900000,
"blocks" : 470735,
"connections" : 5,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 10.64811688,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1411726473,
"keypoolsize" : 100,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00010000,
"unlocked_until" : 0,
"errors" : ""
}

IT replaced USD  from 2015y. we're keep out Chinese Bank Holders.
pomelo

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Mining since early 2013

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 05:32:08 PM

"IT replaced USD  from 2015y. we're keep out Chinese Bank Holders."

What does that mean?

9RRNN8vH6o5srbxPuKU61GuN6i6TPDMwxS XMG
catfishvina

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 03:22:08 AM

"IT replaced USD  from 2015y. we're keep out Chinese Bank Holders."

What does that mean?
USD Cash  replace with USDe coin in the market. Because the people Chinese holder very much USD cash at the bank US, UPS, citiBank...
We can change them to crypto coin this.
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:11:38 AM

This is happening to a lot of coins lately... The market just isn't big enough to support them. Didn't see that coming for USDe though... Sad

At some point we had this situation for FairCoin as well. Old 'team' left, wild rumors and speculations, eventually new team stepped in and took over.
The coin was on lifesupport back then. I gotta tell ya, lifesupport is the same as slowly dying. Prices drop, exchanges cast you out, etc. The story of FairCoin was almost over.
Luckily a visionair revealed himself in and started supporting and expanding the basic ideologies that the new team shared. Afterwhich the Fair Cooperative was born.
So now we're growing again and the community became even stronger after the collapse of MintPal and the recovery of the missing FairCoins by our development team.

To sum it up; USDE actually has been handed over to the community. The sourcecode is right here: https://github.com/usde-project/USDE - you can built the wallet yourselves Smiley
However like I tried pointing out above; just having a 'development team' won't fix this coin. It will only postpone it's death.

This would be a great idea to be discussed with the community and seek a reliable team to be able to continue the work.

catfishvina

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 10:34:36 PM

[/quote]

This would be a great idea to be discussed with the community and seek a reliable team to be able to continue the work.
[/quote]

Hello all. The good news : https://twitter.com/usdecoincrypto
This is main from USDe coin .
Thank our team.
erthwjim

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:51:26 AM

Wasn't this the main twitter for the coin? https://twitter.com/CoinUSDE

I mean it's great if someone that has the time could take over, but why would the message not come from their official twitter account?
catfishvina

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:24:48 AM

Wasn't this the main twitter for the coin? https://twitter.com/CoinUSDE

I mean it's great if someone that has the time could take over, but why would the message not come from their official twitter account?

Hi you!
If we're team offical, when leader gone and another change to work? right. But here USDecoin didn't work 9 month ago. We think so, some organization bigger holder Main offical USDe coin. Why that? Bitcoin have 21milion unit too dangerours with price change and them holder not many coin, but  usde have 1.6 billion unit, them buy all step to step very cheap price before come main coin in the world, don't you?
 You're investerment too.
 When you know USDe come to populary in the world, it too late to be rick man. heeee
Thank you reading.
RB25

Activity: 831
Merit: 500

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 08:00:32 PM

Did i screw myself out of 425000 USDe? I had two wallet.dat files and sent the 425000 to cryptsy to hold from one of them. After I sent it off, it confirmed the transaction in the wallet and I thought it was all good. After that, I loaded the second wallet to verify the balance and my plan was to get all the USDe in the same wallet by transferring back to the new wallet from Cryptsy. I do not have the first wallet.dat file because i copied over it with the second.

It has been almost 2 days and the coins are still not in my cryptsy account. All I have is the cryptsy wallet to check the chain, but can;t find a working explorer for USDe.

Anyone provide some guidance?

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
⇪  CHANNEL   ⇪    GROUP   ⇪
Twitter  Facebook  Medium
catfishvina

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:16:55 AM

Did i screw myself out of 425000 USDe? I had two wallet.dat files and sent the 425000 to cryptsy to hold from one of them. After I sent it off, it confirmed the transaction in the wallet and I thought it was all good. After that, I loaded the second wallet to verify the balance and my plan was to get all the USDe in the same wallet by transferring back to the new wallet from Cryptsy. I do not have the first wallet.dat file because i copied over it with the second.

It has been almost 2 days and the coins are still not in my cryptsy account. All I have is the cryptsy wallet to check the chain, but can;t find a working explorer for USDe.

Oh dear. the first wallet.dat is ok? then you create second wallet.dat. do you copy first wallet.dat to new folder or change name first wallet.dat  to firstwallet.dat And then create second wallet.dat that ok.
But you dont change name first wallet.dat. its replay by second wallet.dat. first wallet.dat go blank. anythinh esle. see more https://twitter.com/usdecoincrypto  thank
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:53:40 AM

Oh dear. the first wallet.dat is ok? then you create second wallet.dat. do you copy first wallet.dat to new folder or change name first wallet.dat  to firstwallet.dat And then create second wallet.dat that ok.
But you dont change name first wallet.dat. its replay by second wallet.dat. first wallet.dat go blank. anythinh esle. see more https://twitter.com/usdecoincrypto  thank

You could first improve your english writing and then try to help by tweeting or whatever, but man some things are painful to read
RD965

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 12:16:50 PM

Has anybody realise that were trading on CEX.IO? Along other well known currencies...

Im just wondering whats happened with the devs!
RB25

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:46:30 PM

The first wallet.dat file is lost. The coins were sent to cryptsy, wallet file lost, coins have not shown up in cryptsy for 5 days now.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
RD965

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:58:41 PM

The first wallet.dat file is lost. The coins were sent to cryptsy, wallet file lost, coins have not shown up in cryptsy for 5 days now.

If you didnt update before or just after the fork your coins are probably lost in the other chain so forget about them

Maybe its cryptsys problem, their support is good im sure theyll help

Hope yours its not the 1st case  Grin
RB25

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 01:07:14 AM

If you didnt update before or just after the fork your coins are probably lost in the other chain so forget about them

I had the latest files and chain, the coins seem to have never gotten to cryptsy.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
RD965

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:25:19 AM

I had the latest files and chain, the coins seem to have never gotten to cryptsy.

Can you provide a txid?
RB25

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 11:31:15 AM

Can you provide a txid?

I am trying to reload things and track down a block explorer for USDe to find it. That is what the crypsty people have asked for as well. If the block explorer was up, I could probably pick it out quickly.

.BITSONG.
████
████
████
████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████

████
            ████
            ████
            ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
████    ████
██
██
██
██
██        ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██
            ██
.▬▬▬▬TELEGRAM▬▬▬▬.
RD965

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:53:43 PM

Can you provide a txid?

I am trying to reload things and track down a block explorer for USDe to find it. That is what the crypsty people have asked for as well. If the block explorer was up, I could probably pick it out quickly.

You MUST have a transaction in your wallet, event its unconfirmed, just double click on it and it will give you a txid

http://www.blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=USDECOIN

Try that as a block explorer, dunno if it works tho I couldnt find any other
Pages: « 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 [486] 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 »
  Print  

Jump to: