Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nxt marketing & promotion :: Nxt forum now moved to nxtforums.org  (Read 77972 times)
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:56:21 PM

We need to establish ourselves in the Chinese market more. BTer was a good start, but it's still a small chinese exchange.
Also: we need all the big bitcoin magazines to write about us, they already write about DOGE, Ethereum etc.
Forbes too, the established financial magazines want to be the first to write about financial developments, so let's give them something to write about. Locally too, contact your local, whatever country you live in, biggest financial magazines about it.

We already got Nifty at the Bitcoin Miami conference and we are preparing a much bigger deal on the Berlin one.

I think showmatches in the biggest eSports is also grand and I have been trying to raise funds for this for a month now. That would give us tens of thousands of people who are already well versed in technology becoming aware of NXT and it being a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. We need to implant NXT in the subconscious of people. That is how marketing works.
So Starcraft 2, CoD, BF4, League of Legends etc. would be A+

I am also in talks with a professional AD maker about making a mini-docu (15 min or so) about the history of money from we were hunter gatheres and up to now with NXT. Outlining the problems of centralization that has existed since the beginning of banks. This is the sort of video that could easily go viral on anti establishment sites and especially in libertarian leaning people.

Problem is: we still haven't figured out how to spend the funds

There are funds for show matches in the google doc. I think it would be a great outreach to the gamer community. How soon could such a thing be set up? Are the funds available for that?

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

NXT.org

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:01:45 PM

We need to establish ourselves in the Chinese market more. BTer was a good start, but it's still a small chinese exchange.
Also: we need all the big bitcoin magazines to write about us, they already write about DOGE, Ethereum etc.
Forbes too, the established financial magazines want to be the first to write about financial developments, so let's give them something to write about. Locally too, contact your local, whatever country you live in, biggest financial magazines about it.

We already got Nifty at the Bitcoin Miami conference and we are preparing a much bigger deal on the Berlin one.

I think showmatches in the biggest eSports is also grand and I have been trying to raise funds for this for a month now. That would give us tens of thousands of people who are already well versed in technology becoming aware of NXT and it being a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. We need to implant NXT in the subconscious of people. That is how marketing works.

I am also in talks with a professional AD maker about making a mini-docu (15 min or so) about the history of money from we were hunter gatheres and up to now with NXT. Outlining the problems of centralization that has existed since the beginning of banks. This is the sort of video that could easily go viral on anti establishment sites and especially in libertarian leaning people.

There are funds for show matches in the google doc. I think it would be a great outreach to the gamer community. How soon could such a thing be set up? Are the funds available for that?

Yea I had salsacz add it, but no details are worked out. I got a guy who is on the inside of the progaming scene of Starcraft and I can get a hold of others in the other games, but without a guaranteed fund it's kind of hard to get the big players in talks (those who get tens of thousands of viewers). These people are used to playing for BIG sums of money, got a salary, tens of thousands of fans and so on.
They had a very succesful Bitcoin tournament in late December, the prize pool was 14 BTC (which at the time was like 14 thousand dollars), we don't have to go that big, but we need a significant sum if we want big numbers.

The thing is: the fund is to my knowledge still pretty much frozen and nothing is settled. Time keeps tic,tic ticking and Ethereum which haven't been launched yet gets more wide spread attention in the media than NXT does.

It's time we stop fucking around and actually begin spending the funds, 70 people have filled out the questionaire over at nextcoin.org and there are JAVA programmers, PhD people, lawyers, people with degrees in graphics and basically *everything* we need. But a lot of them ahve already joined other projects because WE HAVE NO FUNDS. I have run this by everyone in the community, but nothing is done about it because "hey marketing isn't important".

We still got a lot of great people wanting to get involved, but without being able to promise them NXT it's impossible to give them big tasks to do.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:05:50 PM

In China, NXT has been considered as one of various ALTCOINs, rather than the 2nd generation cryptocurrency. At present, it's maybe impossible to have NXT accepted by main Chinese bitcoin exchange( such as Okcoin, BTCchina, Huobi).  Unless, the daily exchange of NXT/BTC (or NXT/CNY) can reach a large volume ( let's say > 10,000 BTC per day).
About mainstream media, they are all controlled by Chinese government, who is very unfriendly to cryptocurrency. It' also hard to have them to report NXT when NXT is still at baby stage.

However, efforts must be maken. Nothing can stop the enthusiasm of Chinese investors on cryptocurrency.  
Other ways can spread NXT to Chinese investors as what I suggested before, such as :
-QQ group
-Bit/altcoin forum

Or what we can do is just to wait.  When NXT is keeping developed and the potential profit becomes visible, everything will be ok.  
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:08:16 PM

I see 15000 Nxt for a tournament, that's around $1200,- prize money.

Can we make that available?

And what could you do with that? I would imagine one tournament? Or two small ones? No idea about the range of prizes we would be talking about.

I think it's crucial to keep moving and at least make a commitment so people can keep going.

How long do you think it would take to organise once we are committed?

Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:56:07 PM

And what could you do with that? I would imagine one tournament? Or two small ones? No idea about the range of prizes we would be talking about.

I think it's crucial to keep moving and at least make a commitment so people can keep going.

15K at the current price is OK, it's actually not a lot in the eSports scene, eSports is rapidly growing and most of these big players have 6 figure salaries from gaming and sponsorship and streaming money.
I also got a few pledges so I think 25K NXT for a showmatch is ok.
A showmatch isn't a tournament, it's a match between 2 selected (very popular) players. I think a best of 9 or 11 is best so it lasts for hours.
A tournament would cost a lot more NXT to organize, host and hold due to the casters needing compensation too.

The main goal here is to spread the knowledge of NXT as a cryptocurrency in the gaming community, since who else is more dedicated to these things than gamers who view gaming as a sport already? they are the most receptive to digital money being real money.

My man is already talking to players and casters, trying to see who is interested and trying to find a line up of 2 players that attract wide audiences.
I think we might have a tiny showmatch on the side that will be for 5K NXT so that we get a few more hours.
Hopefuly this'll land us on the frontpage of the biggest Starcraft sites and forums for several days.

If this proves a succes I suggest we aim for League of Legends which got HUGE numbers of viewers and then try to enter the FPS scene (CoD/BF4).

Perhaps even Kim Dotcom, which is one of he best CoD players in the world would find it very interesting. He is afterall the sort of guy who would absolutely LOVE NXT.
Uniqueorn

NXT.org

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:59:08 PM

In China, NXT has been considered as one of various ALTCOINs, rather than the 2nd generation cryptocurrency. At present, it's maybe impossible to have NXT accepted by main Chinese bitcoin exchange( such as Okcoin, BTCchina, Huobi).  Unless, the daily exchange of NXT/BTC (or NXT/CNY) can reach a large volume ( let's say > 10,000 BTC per day).
About mainstream media, they are all controlled by Chinese government, who is very unfriendly to cryptocurrency. It' also hard to have them to report NXT when NXT is still at baby stage.

However, efforts must be maken. Nothing can stop the enthusiasm of Chinese investors on cryptocurrency.  
Other ways can spread NXT to Chinese investors as what I suggested before, such as :
-QQ group
-Bit/altcoin forum

Or what we can do is just to wait.  When NXT is keeping developed and the potential profit becomes visible, everything will be ok.  

MIRA: you are already doing great work and thanks for that! As you can see, I am trying to do my best to ensure that you are going to be compensated for the work you are doing in China.

Do you have any ideas on how we could change the view of NXT as "just another altcoin" and into "NXT being the forefront of cryptocurrency 2.0" ?
Infographics and instructional videos (in chinese) that explain p2p decentralized asset exchange/colored coins, transparent mining etc. ?
My biggest issue is: how do we get this multimedia out there to the masses?

The initiative to make a QQ group was a good one.

Regarding the tech sites we briefly discussed, if you translate some of the most important articles of NXT (you'll be paid 1000NXT per translation) do you think it has any chance of being published or do the governemtn control these sites too?
Are there any big tech magazines that write about Bitcoin/Litecoin?
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:20:04 PM

15K at the current price is OK, it's actually not a lot in the eSports scene, eSports is rapidly growing and most of these big players have 6 figure salaries from gaming and sponsorship and streaming money.
I also got a few pledges so I think 25K NXT for a showmatch is ok.
A showmatch isn't a tournament, it's a match between 2 selected (very popular) players. I think a best of 9 or 11 is best so it lasts for hours.
A tournament would cost a lot more NXT to organize, host and hold due to the casters needing compensation too.

The main goal here is to spread the knowledge of NXT as a cryptocurrency in the gaming community, since who else is more dedicated to these things than gamers who view gaming as a sport already? they are the most receptive to digital money being real money.

My man is already talking to players and casters, trying to see who is interested and trying to find a line up of 2 players that attract wide audiences.
I think we might have a tiny showmatch on the side that will be for 5K NXT so that we get a few more hours.
Hopefuly this'll land us on the frontpage of the biggest Starcraft sites and forums for several days.

If this proves a succes I suggest we aim for League of Legends which got HUGE numbers of viewers and then try to enter the FPS scene (CoD/BF4).

Perhaps even Kim Dotcom, which is one of he best CoD players in the world would find it very interesting. He is afterall the sort of guy who would absolutely LOVE NXT.

Just to cut through things and give everyone something to comment on:

- How much total cost?
- What would be the timeframe to organise it once funds would be pledged?
- What additional help would you need?
- If funds would not be forthcoming now, is it also possible to say we will do this in March/April? << That one is basically just a question if there are consequences to the viability of the plan if we say we do it later to coincide with a more completer view of Nxt.

I'm feeling hurried.

How do other people feel about this?

allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:49:28 PM

http://www.gaojinbo.com/nxt-nextcoin-%E6%9C%AA%E6%9D%A5%E5%B8%81.html - NXT NextCoin 未来币

big article, full of information, but the language... it all looks like chinese
yes,it is Chinese.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
spitefulgod

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:53:52 PM

I've been forging since near enough day one and I've yet to forge a single coin even though my client has been on 24/7.  I only have 4096 coins so is that usual?  If not someone send me some coins please?
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:56:35 PM

Marketing Fund - 100.000K already prepared for Nxters. Comments?

I checked all posts here and created these tables, where are bounties:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAGADgnQcrtdHRrV3V3Z1lzOXVEMWtqdElUaEtqV1E#gid=15
(the fund hasn't been used yet)

Wiki translations - December+January
Live Video Is Nxt a scam?
What is Nxt Spanish
NxtMyths1 Chinese
Why NXT Ought to be Taken Seriously - Spanish
Russian HowTo chanel
NxtMyths1 Spanish
Live Video 3 main reasons I think someone should invest in NXT
Live Video 5 Reasons Why The Price Of Nextcoin Fell On Launch Day
New Website (needs upgrades)
New Website
Chess Tournament + article
Boobs + Nxt + web
Big Starcraft Showmatch

There is a list of projects that could be paid - there is a big stake for the wiki translations + 2 planned tournaments. Then there are only articles, translations, videos and some websites. Before we move on, you all can comment anything what is shown there. We can start with these numbers and see how this will go on.

In next days, I will also post something to the future. Our big plans Smiley

Now you can see there some possible bounties... For the true Nxters, if they publish some quality material. They are based on the projects from the first table.

Big original article
Small original article
Translation top5 languages
Other translations
Original Website
Small Tournament
Nxt Newsletter
English corrections
Thesis
Infographic
Excellent Animation video
Longer Live Informational Video
Longer How to video
Video document
Ebay selling Nxt

Translations of "What is Nxt in the world of cryptocurrencies" and "FAQ Wiki" are welcome, but you need to check if it already isn't translated.

Priority languages - these languages are important for cryptoworld:
Chinese
Spanish
Dutch
German
Russian
- it means excellent articles will be able to be translated into these 5 languages

Premium languages: - cryptoworld still didn't expand here, but maybe Nxt could. If you know this language, please join the team!
Japanese
Indian
Arabic

We are always looking for some scientific articles/reviews... Some more topics could be delivered by the end of the week.

I know the rewards aren't very big, but (anonymous) donators can now also see this googledoc table and easily support any project they choose.

Thank you folks  Wink

And good night, it is 5 AM here Cheesy
salsacz,plz help add following link and video:
www.nxts.org

Video(updated)
i.youku.com/nextcoin

Thanks .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:59:09 PM

I've been forging since near enough day one and I've yet to forge a single coin even though my client has been on 24/7.  I only have 4096 coins so is that usual?  If not someone send me some coins please?

It's normal. Smiley

spitefulgod

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:29:56 AM

Can you guys get some charities on board, show them how to get a nxt address and allow people to donate, explain to them how to put it on their website and how to exchange it for cash.  I'm setting up a website for the local blind society and will be adding a btc, ltc and nxt donation details.
salsacz (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:20:54 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 11:07:48 PM by salsacz

Marketing Fund - 250.000K already prepared for Nxters. Comments?

I checked all posts here and created these tables, where are bounties:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgAGADgnQcrtdHRrV3V3Z1lzOXVEMWtqdElUaEtqV1E#gid=15
(the fund hasn't been used yet)

Wiki translations - December+January
Live Video Is Nxt a scam?
What is Nxt Spanish
NxtMyths1 Chinese
Why NXT Ought to be Taken Seriously - Spanish
Russian HowTo chanel
NxtMyths1 Spanish
Live Video 3 main reasons I think someone should invest in NXT
Live Video 5 Reasons Why The Price Of Nextcoin Fell On Launch Day
New Website (needs upgrades)
New Website
Chess Tournament + article
Boobs + Nxt + web
Big Starcraft Showmatch

There is a list of projects that could be paid - there is a big stake for the wiki translations + 2 planned tournaments. Then there are only articles, translations, videos and some websites. Before we move on, you all can comment anything what is shown there. We can start with these numbers and see how this will go on.

In next days, I will also post something to the future. Our big plans Smiley

Now you can see there some possible bounties... For the true Nxters, if they publish some quality material. They are based on the projects from the first table.

Big original article
Small original article
Translation top5 languages
Other translations
Original Website
Small Tournament
Nxt Newsletter
English corrections
Thesis
Infographic
Excellent Animation video
Longer Live Informational Video
Longer How to video
Video document
Ebay selling Nxt

Translations of "What is Nxt in the world of cryptocurrencies" and "FAQ Wiki" are welcome, but you need to check if it already isn't translated.

Priority languages - these languages are important for cryptoworld:
Chinese
Spanish
Dutch
German
Russian
- it means excellent articles will be able to be translated into these 5 languages

Premium languages: - cryptoworld still didn't expand here, but maybe Nxt could. If you know this language, please join the team!
Japanese
Indian
Arabic

We are always looking for some scientific articles/reviews... Some more topics could be delivered by the end of the week.

I know the rewards aren't very big, but (anonymous) donators can now also see this googledoc table and easily support any project they choose.

Thank you folks  Wink

And good night, it is 5 AM here Cheesy

It's 48 hours now. Still no general comments about spending the fund?

Thank you for Indian/Hindi information, I didn't study this much.
NxtChoice

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:27:36 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 04:40:03 AM by NxtChoice

Nxt神话系列 2  Nxt分配的公平问题

原文:The unfair distribution of Nxt
作者:salsacz
译者:NxtChoice   http://c.blog.sina.com.cn/profile.php?blogid=eda31cb189000th9

:“你觉得比特币分配的不公平(早期接受者有巨大回报收益)是否阻碍其他人更广泛的接受比特币?”
:“没有。早期拥有者得到更大的收益(他们应该得到),因为他们承担更大的风险。一个比特币可以划分为1亿份,所以我没有看到可分割性或分发是一个问题。“

卡梅伦文克莱沃斯

NXT的分发存在许多阶段

• 初始的IPO(1 NXT = 2聪)
  • 第一周(1 NXT = 100聪)
  • 第二周(1 NXT = 400-2000聪) - 第一个交易所
  • 接下来一个月(1 NXT = 3000-6000聪) - 别名
  • 二月(?) - (?)分布式交易所,股票交易所(?)
  • 三月(?) - (?)透明铸币(?)
  • 四月(?) - (?)彩色币(?)

NXT的分发是很公平的,因为它仍然在继续进行。现在它不是掌控在一个人的手中,而是由一个社区的努力。BCNext给了我们很长的时间上车。

如果所有的Nxt已经存在的,这样的话,岂不是Nxt的初始持有人极为富有?

可能。初始的Nxt持有人通过投资比特币来获得他们持有的Nxt,然而对这项投资,他们没有得到任何成功或者回报的承诺[1]。为了分发让更多用户持有Nxt,他们以低估的价格出售,此外,他们还将几千万Nxt慷慨免费分发给其他人或者是用于悬赏。顺便说一句 - 谁是初始的持有人?是那些支付了2聪,100聪,或400聪的人?

问:对于初始Nxt分发给73个大股东的“不公平”的分配指控,你将如何解决这个问题?

BCNext:“这个问题不能得到解决。即使我们初始有一百万用户,其余70亿人任然会说这不公平。金钱的世界不可能是完美的。”

为什么要加速推出NXT?

Come-from-Beyond:“BCNext解释为什么他要加速推出时说他希望所有的Nxt持有人一起来做出所有重要的决策“[1]。

BCNext: “ 我想让NXT由社区发起,而不是一个人发起。NXT的成功应该是由很多人的工作来实现。“ [2]

让我们思考下,NXT是什么时候正式发布的?是在十亿NXT从创始帐户转移到初始股东的那一天吗?到2013年11月,IPO已经进行了几个星期。NXT发布后的最初几天Nxt只值100聪。而在12月的第一个星期NXT的价格仍然只有400聪左右。然后是1500聪,2000聪,如果不考虑第一次泡沫的话在圣诞节前是4000聪。我们在一月中旬又重新回到了原来的4000聪。但我们客户端仍然很糟糕。NXT还没有任何大的交易所支持交易。Nxt还有很多功能 - 已编程和测试 - 但他们仍然没有实现,为什么?

因为我们仍然处于Beta版。这次启动不是在11月24日,也不是在1月3日,可能会在2月或者4月份。我们已经有15000 个NXT用户,他们都是 β版的原始股东。NXT的分布是非常公平的。IPO仍然在继续进行。我们还没有正式发布呢。我们可以忘掉所谓的73个原始股东。 现在,每个人都有机会上车,同时推进它!为什么NXT没有发布出所有的功能呢?因为BCNext计划是在真正的NXT发布之前,吸引尽可能多的用户。然后,我们将会有更多的用户,更多的功能,以及发布所有的源代码。最为重要的是, Nxt的发布将由NXT社区来引导完成。 所以的决策将由所有的持有者来决定。 NXT的成功,现在应该是由NXT社区来完成,而不BCNext。

关于那21个比特币呢?

比特币的投资时用来决定如何分割创始人的股权。这就是为什么BCNext仅要求少量的比特币。这些比特币被用于资助Nxt的开发,但那些比特币也仅是所需费用的一部分。当人们谈论NX IPO的时候,他们都会忘了这些重要的细节[3]。 21个比特币只是作为一个象征性的数量。他们并不意味着现实世界真正的开发成本[4]。

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303898.msg3668246#msg3668246.
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4383169#msg4383169.
[3] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4571183#msg4571183.
[4] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345619.msg4571281#msg4571281.

NXT分布情况如何?

28.9%的权益由0.07%的持有人持有
21.5%的权益由0.14%的持有人持有:2X
24.8%的权益由0.55%的持有人持有:7.9X
20.7%的权益由99.76%权益:1425X

比较比特币的分布情况

28.9%的权益由0.005%的持有人持有
21.5%的权益由0.087%的持有人持有:17.4X
24.8%的权益由0.98%的持有人持有:196X
20.7%的权益由98.928%权益:19786X

fmiboy

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:36:44 AM

great work guys on this topic... been busy with clienxt
got any assignment for me?!
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:51:17 AM

I can translate to Dutch. Which specific articles do you mean? This one: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/01/17/whats-nxt-world-cryptocurrencies ?
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:54:50 AM

TEXT

It's 48 hours now. Still no general comments about spending the fund?

Thank you for Indian/Hindi information, I didn't study this much.
[/quote]

My general comment is that it's good and that we need to get out of "discussion" mode and into "pledging" mode and make people get on with it.

I'm not worried about any written material. People will make those in their time.

I'm worried about things that require time and organisation, and things were a certain momentum is involved.

Those need to be able to start ASAP, like the tournament and PR for the new client.

In short, I approve and want organisers to step forward and put down a real claim for a budget.

bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:24:09 PM

Kim is building a "new internet" (meganet), which would run encrypted and decentralized and is not IP based. So maybe he likes our NXT, or he has own cryptocurrency plans. Someone should pitch him.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1bDMfRfsrw 19:30
bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:25:10 PM

This would be huge!
Damelon
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:13:17 PM

I can translate to Dutch. Which specific articles do you mean? This one: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/01/17/whats-nxt-world-cryptocurrencies ?

farl4web, I am already working on that text, but have already gotten some bounties for other work.
If you want to field this text, I will gladly yield the opportunity to you.
The more people can get some return out of their work, the better I like it. Smiley

Can you let me know if you intend to do it, then I will stop work on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: