Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

deposited CRN 3 days ago showed up in my account but could never put on a sell order

so i decided to try withdraw it yesterday and still dont get out

I mentiponed it several times if you have inquiry do not post it here on forum ... come to IRC give me your email will check that ...

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:57:34 PM

LOL make a video or we will ban your account Cheesy

Check previous conversation, he try to scam me, he sent me fake screenshot and he still write he on forum I am scamerr .. we talk about 0.1 btc ! ..i dont say its not money, but I have single withdrawals deposit even over 2-3 BTC .. and i will scam him for his 0.1 btc its nonsensce

He gave me fake screenshot, so If he want to proove himself i need video ...

But i think he is only paid "hater" from cryptorush.in ... to bother me and damage my reputation

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:03:57 PM

But i think he is only paid "hater" from cryptorush.in ... to bother me and damage my reputation

Do you think that repeating this ad nauseam (whether true or not) about various individuals is enhancing your professional reputation, or people's confidence in crycurex.com?

And before you say it, no, I'm not.  I'm just giving my personal opinion.

On the other hand if anyone from a competitor exchange wants to donate indecently large amounts of coins to me, I've no objection ;-)

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 01:13:58 PM

Do you think that repeating this ad nauseam (whether true or not) about various individuals is enhancing your professional reputation, or people's confidence in crycurex.com?

And before you say it, no, I'm not.  I'm just giving my personal opinion.

On the other hand if anyone from a competitor exchange wants to donate indecently large amounts of coins to me, I've no objection ;-)

Look I understand but I have to defend myself, there are plenty of lies here .... : ) I dont want to scam noone, i spent 18 hours a day building and improving crycurex.com Wink

On other hand ... if you have lot of coins you can donate to me Cheesy

ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:36:24 PM

i spent 18 hours a day building and improving crycurex.com Wink

Then it would be a great pity to make that huge effort a waste of time by trashing your own professional reputation and that of your exchange.

I know it's easy for me to sit on the sidelines and judge, but perhaps it's time for you to take a step back from these forums for a day or two and concentrate on the technical and customer service aspects of the exchange itself.

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 01:41:25 PM

i spent 18 hours a day building and improving crycurex.com Wink

Then it would be a great pity to make that huge effort a waste of time by trashing your own professional reputation and that of your exchange.

I know it's easy for me to sit on the sidelines and judge, but perhaps it's time for you to take a step back from these forums for a day or two and concentrate on the technical and customer service aspects of the exchange itself.

Look I understand, if I offended someone and he is not guilty I will make official apologize to him. I am fair man. Thats why I am sad when there are plenty of haters who would like to damage my reputation

Right now situation is calm, I have more time now, because lot of issues have been fixed

Freekiiee

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:45:21 PM

LOL make a video or we will ban your account Cheesy

Check previous conversation, he try to scam me, he sent me fake screenshot and he still write he on forum I am scamerr .. we talk about 0.1 btc ! ..i dont say its not money, but I have single withdrawals deposit even over 2-3 BTC .. and i will scam him for his 0.1 btc its nonsensce

He gave me fake screenshot, so If he want to proove himself i need video ...

I LOL'd Cheesy

No worries man, haters gonna hate Wink
darthburnstuff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:40:42 PM

Are deposits still being processed by hand?
amynl

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:53:45 PM

Crycurex I have sent a video to your mail id Please do the needful
damnation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:01:41 PM

Ok here's my experience... with crycurex. I agree with del and ratcatcher that your rep might have been damaged.. irreparably maybe.. and ratcatcher has it right you might need to take a step back and focus on the technical and customer service aspect of your aspect.

I deposited abt 76K coye and it took over 12 hours to credit.. i sent a pm in here, went to your irc channel, and even tried skype but i never could get in contact..Until you finally posted the alternate crycurex support irc channel in this thread... You keep asking us not to post here as you wont respond but your not available anywhere else.

Anyway after finally getting to your support site your only reponse is that deposits are being confirmed can you wait for another 1-2 hours or do you want me to refund.. I opted to wait as i had already waited for 11 hours by that time.. about an hour or so later it was credited.

I sold the coye for BTC and tried to process a 0.01BTC withdrawal and figured i would have another 12 hours to wait.. 12 hours later no BTC and i log into crycurex to see that...i had the original COYE back and system was reset. Which defeats the purpose of an exchange at that point i gave up and sent a withdraw order for my COYE and that took another 12 hours plus a post on this thread to get confirmed.

Please stop giving your standard answer of "there's no problem" an exchange where trasactions are reset back to original is a BIG problem.. I understand English isnt your native language but the issue remains that you really do need to work on your customer support aspect.

i am not a paid anything.. I haven't tried cryptorush and the first i heard of it was in here. I might give your exchange a shot again in the future but thats when your out of BETA... and i see more positive responses in here.

Good luck

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:02:52 PM

Although I was impressed when I was convinced from the CoinyeCoin IRC channel to try out Crycurex I am (not really) shocked to see that it is a bit of a fiddle.

Lets go for the basics:
* I was asked to sign up and agree to the terms and conditions of the website; when you go to the T&C page it comes back with a 404 page in what appears to be an Eastern European language - possibly Polish.
* I followed their activation key procedure and logged in and thought how reasonable it was for a beta.
* I clicked on their terms and conditions fairly basic blurb about how they are not responsible for cryptocurrencies who end up getting sued, etc, etc.

I then make a few very small transactions and get a very small BTC balance 0.00006xxx something - I then go to withdraw it (to test their withdrawal process - you need to have confidence in these places before you use them)

It got rejected. So I asked on their support IRC.

darren-w-gray  So... what is the minimum withdrawal rate for BTC then?
CC-Support-Lom  There aint minimum withdrawal, but notice withdrawal fees
Btc withdrawal fee = 1-2 %, minimum Btc withdrawal fee = 0.001
darren-w-gray  It does not say that at any point from log-in to actioning the withdrawal.
CC-Support-Lom  On forum, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417981.0

Crycurex are obviously only expecting their customers to come from this thread; otherwise they might have thought about the basics (like information for those that they got direct from the CoinyeCoin IRC channel) who have never been to this forum before. You would think that they have some sort of information on their withdrawal page about what the minimums and fees are; but they have forgotten about the basics.

I hate to say it, but at the moment Crycurex is all about the back-end making money and nothing about the influx of first time users that CoinyeCoin's notoriety was meant to attract....

PS on the plus side BitCoinTalk has got a new user.... I never knew you existed until today!
Maddin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:04:48 PM

deposited CRN 3 days ago showed up in my account but could never put on a sell order

so i decided to try withdraw it yesterday and still dont get out

Don't help this guy. Don't trust him. Don't reply him. He scammed me yesterday. Just because his too stupid to earn money with altcoins in a legal way he has to scam people. Stupid mofu.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:18:54 PM

Crycurex I have sent a video to your mail id Please do the needful

Yes I see I have already answered you ... if it was my mistake i will make official apologize to you ..

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:27:50 PM

Ok here's my experience... with crycurex. I agree with del and ratcatcher that your rep might have been damaged.. irreparably maybe.. and ratcatcher has it right you might need to take a step back and focus on the technical and customer service aspect of your aspect.

I deposited abt 76K coye and it took over 12 hours to credit.. i sent a pm in here, went to your irc channel, and even tried skype but i never could get in contact..Until you finally posted the alternate crycurex support irc channel in this thread... You keep asking us not to post here as you wont respond but your not available anywhere else.

Anyway after finally getting to your support site your only reponse is that deposits are being confirmed can you wait for another 1-2 hours or do you want me to refund.. I opted to wait as i had already waited for 11 hours by that time.. about an hour or so later it was credited.

I sold the coye for BTC and tried to process a 0.01BTC withdrawal and figured i would have another 12 hours to wait.. 12 hours later no BTC and i log into crycurex to see that...i had the original COYE back and system was reset. Which defeats the purpose of an exchange at that point i gave up and sent a withdraw order for my COYE and that took another 12 hours plus a post on this thread to get confirmed.

Please stop giving your standard answer of "there's no problem" an exchange where trasactions are reset back to original is a BIG problem.. I understand English isnt your native language but the issue remains that you really do need to work on your customer support aspect.

i am not a paid anything.. I haven't tried cryptorush and the first i heard of it was in here. I might give your exchange a shot again in the future but thats when your out of BETA... and i see more positive responses in here.

Good luck

I dont say every customer with neutral or negative experiences are paid ....

I see you had to wait 12 hours for deposit or withdrawal or both. I am sorry for delay, our still does not work on 100 % ... but what you expect ? Everything will be smooth after 4 day we launched our site ? Well sorry but its impossible, I do my best improve every aspect of exchange.

You had delay, ok sorry for that, but there are 300 deposits daily, some of them are processed in 5 minutes some of them in 12 hours .. like yours ... but most of them are processed very fast.

Usuually, when customer is satisfied, he doesnt need to write on forum, but if customer is angry he wants to inform everyone, I am same. When I am angry I do the same.

TO you problems:
If your withdrawal have been cancelled, that usually means its value was too small (0.001 btc or lower) as I see you deposited 76 000 coye, it would be the reason of cancelling.

Look at cryptsy - they still have lot of problems and lagging system and they are 1.5 year old... so please do not expect miracles from me, I do my best and I try to improve my services every day.

And once again, I dont say everyone with neutral/negative experiences with crycurex.coom is paid hater. You are not because problems you described are real and sometimes delay may occur, sorry. But every day, delays are smaller

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:36:11 PM

Although I was impressed when I was convinced from the CoinyeCoin IRC channel to try out Crycurex I am (not really) shocked to see that it is a bit of a fiddle.

Lets go for the basics:
* I was asked to sign up and agree to the terms and conditions of the website; when you go to the T&C page it comes back with a 404 page in what appears to be an Eastern European language - possibly Polish.
* I followed their activation key procedure and logged in and thought how reasonable it was for a beta.
* I clicked on their terms and conditions fairly basic blurb about how they are not responsible for cryptocurrencies who end up getting sued, etc, etc.

I then make a few very small transactions and get a very small BTC balance 0.00006xxx something - I then go to withdraw it (to test their withdrawal process - you need to have confidence in these places before you use them)

darren-w-gray  It does not say that at any point from log-in to actioning the withdrawal.

Crycurex are obviously only expecting their customers to come from this thread; otherwise they might have thought about the basics (like information for those that they got direct from the CoinyeCoin IRC channel) who have never been to this forum before. You would think that they have some sort of information on their withdrawal page about what the minimums and fees are; but they have forgotten about the basics.

I hate to say it, but at the moment Crycurex is all about the back-end making money and nothing about the influx of first time users that CoinyeCoin's notoriety was meant to attract....

PS on the plus side BitCoinTalk has got a new user.... I never knew you existed until today!

Hello

to your "basics"

- For me Terms and conditions works fine, so please check if there is no problem with your connection, thank you
- Yes, crycurex do not take any responsibility for many of things, check terms and conditions of other exchanges, do you think they are responsible for anything ? I dont think so. They even have their whois hidden, why they need to hide thier whois ?

Yes your withdrawal has been rejected because fees would be greater than you account balance, but if you want I can process your withdrawal but you will receive 0.0000 btc ... it was my good will that I canceleed it.

Support member nick: CC-Support-Lom

I aperchiate Lom´s help very much he is only support member at the moment, as you should know I had "trojan horse" from cryptorush.in at my support team, I need to choose my support members carefullly now.

What he answered you was true and I would answer you the same. I am very happy he helps me with support and hope he will do same good work in future as he does now

CC-Support-Lom, Thanks, keep up the good work.

At the end:

I am sorry your experiences are not positive only, but as I said several times, my exchange is few days old, I do my best fixing all possible problems, I am here to help you, I am here to provide best servicies, I spent like 15-18 hours a day managing my website, and yes its true that my services are not 100 % optimal but keep try to understand my situation Wink

darthburnstuff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

Crycurex,

I made a MRC deposit and it went through fine.  I wanted to make another deposit about 20 min later and it gave me the same deposit address.  Knowing that you say to only use address once, I hit the Make Deposit button again to see if it would generate a new address and I get a message saying 'Deposit for this currency is pending. Please wait for admin confirmation.'    How long should I wait before trying to make another deposit?  It currently shows a blank deposit for 0.0000000 , transaction ID is 3668.
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:08:02 PM

Lets go for the basics:

Hello

to your "basics"

- For me Terms and conditions works fine, so please check if there is no problem with your connection, thank you
- Yes, crycurex do not take any responsibility for many of things, check terms and conditions of other exchanges, do you think they are responsible for anything ? I dont think so. They even have their whois hidden, why they need to hide thier whois ?

Yes your withdrawal has been rejected because fees would be greater than you account balance, but if you want I can process your withdrawal but you will receive 0.0000 btc ... it was my good will that I canceleed it.

Support member nick: CC-Support-Lom

I aperchiate Lom´s help very much he is only support member at the moment, as you should know I had "trojan horse" from cryptorush.in at my support team, I need to choose my support members carefullly now.

What he answered you was true and I would answer you the same. I am very happy he helps me with support and hope he will do same good work in future as he does now

CC-Support-Lom, Thanks, keep up the good work.

At the end:

I am sorry your experiences are not positive only, but as I said several times, my exchange is few days old, I do my best fixing all possible problems, I am here to help you, I am here to provide best servicies, I spent like 15-18 hours a day managing my website, and yes its true that my services are not 100 % optimal but keep try to understand my situation Wink

Thank you for the statement,I trust fully on crycurex and I haven't found a single reason to doubt it and therefore I do my best to support it and its users as much as I can Smiley

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 05:11:59 PM

Crycurex,

I made a MRC deposit and it went through fine.  I wanted to make another deposit about 20 min later and it gave me the same deposit address.  Knowing that you say to only use address once, I hit the Make Deposit button again to see if it would generate a new address and I get a message saying 'Deposit for this currency is pending. Please wait for admin confirmation.'    How long should I wait before trying to make another deposit?  It currently shows a blank deposit for 0.0000000 , transaction ID is 3668.

write  me on IRC please

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=yournick|?#crycurexsupport

darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:19:29 PM

Thank you for your reply.

- I must surely correct you though that when you register (and accept the terms and conditions on registration) the link from T&C's goes to the URL /en/terms-and-conditions/29/ which then brings up a 404 Page. which states:

Chyba 404: Požadovaná stránka nebola nájdená.

- I checked the terms and conditions on your Terms and Conditions page (the one you can only see after you log in) which has NO REFERENCE to withdrawal limits or fees - yes I have just checked your /info/terms/ page and there is still no reference. When you are withdrawing any crypto-currency on your exchange it would be perfectly simple to have a note on there stating what the minimums and fees are (just like your big red letters about only depositing once into a wallet).

If you are relying on terms and conditions published on this forum, you should be linking the terms and conditions button to the first post of this forum

As for "some trojan horse" I do not get into the internal affairs of whatever fight you and cryptorush are into at the moment; so no, I did not know anything until I read about it on their IRC after mentioning how poorly managed Crycurex seems to be. If it is too ladies having naked mud-wrestling on a live stream; I might become interested. Likewise I do not have a problem with Lom, he is your staff member so if he makes a mistake it's your fault.

At the end:
I still have nothing positive to report yet.

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 05:29:25 PM

Thank you for your reply.

- I must surely correct you though that when you register (and accept the terms and conditions on registration) the link from T&C's goes to the URL /en/terms-and-conditions/29/ which then brings up a 404 Page. which states:

Chyba 404: Požadovaná stránka nebola nájdená.

- I checked the terms and conditions on your Terms and Conditions page (the one you can only see after you log in) which has NO REFERENCE to withdrawal limits or fees - yes I have just checked your /info/terms/ page and there is still no reference. When you are withdrawing any crypto-currency on your exchange it would be perfectly simple to have a note on there stating what the minimums and fees are (just like your big red letters about only depositing once into a wallet).

If you are relying on terms and conditions published on this forum, you should be linking the terms and conditions button to the first post of this forum

As for "some trojan horse" I do not get into the internal affairs of whatever fight you and cryptorush are into at the moment; so no, I did not know anything until I read about it on their IRC after mentioning how poorly managed Crycurex seems to be. If it is too ladies having naked mud-wrestling on a live stream; I might become interested. Likewise I do not have a problem with Lom, he is your staff member so if he makes a mistake it's your fault.

At the end:
I still have nothing positive to report yet.

Thank you for that, I have to admin that yes, you are right, that link reffers to 404 page, my mistake, i didnt notice that. (its already fixed)

Yes terms and conditions do not refer for fees, fees are only mentioned in first post of this thread, but I may add it to terms and conditions also, if you find it important.

But I do not agree that crycurex.com is not managed well, as even big comapies with their webistes has some "missing informations" or "invalid links" there ...It is no excuse I know, but I repeat myself, plesae keep in mind we are still "Beta testing" and we are online for 4-5 days now

darrenwgray I aperciate your comments, and its very useful that you browse my website. Thank you.

PS: And I hope you will find something positive, soon Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: