Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:38:00 PM

Hang on... are you actually asking me if I consider publishing fees and limits for withdrawals important?

I reckon you would make a great banker: "Yes sir, you can deposit this large cash deposit into a savings account; but I won't tell you if you are ever allowed to withdraw it or how much of a charge I will make for withdrawing it....."

Now you tell me. If you went to a bureau de change to make a foreign currency transaction, would you like to know what fee they will charge? This one last alone is enough to warn anyone about how little you know beyond coding an exchange website.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vg000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:51:12 PM

I would like to say thank you to crycurex for processing my withdrawal which initially had some issues.
I have just received 16million coye which were stuck for a few days.
Once my account was checked it was processed fast, even with this large transaction.
Crycurex is very busy working on resolving issues so please hang in there if anyone is having problems.
I have now resolved all my issues so may deposit more in the future.
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 05:53:56 PM

Hang on... are you actually asking me if I consider publishing fees and limits for withdrawals important?

I reckon you would make a great banker: "Yes sir, you can deposit this large cash deposit into a savings account; but I won't tell you if you are ever allowed to withdraw it or how much of a charge I will make for withdrawing it....."

Now you tell me. If you went to a bureau de change to make a foreign currency transaction, would you like to know what fee they will charge? This one last alone is enough to warn anyone about how little you know beyond coding an exchange website.

It was meant that as I am at beta testing I do not edit terms and conditions as I would edit them 4 times a day .... therefore I mentioned here in thread that users should check:

Terms and conditions
and even
1st and 2nd post of this thread ...

as I try to keep everything updated and its easier update forum post then Terms

From a very legal aspect yes you are right, all important informations regarding users account including fees have to be stated in terms and conditions.

But from the very legal aspect whole bitcoin /alcoinworld/ needs lot of legal adjustements, fixes etc.

Banks are one big ponzi, scam and "toy" of few people .. and I know their TandS are with font 7 and have 10 pages, just to steal from clients as much as possible. On other hand they work on their TS every day since 1800 year ...

Most important for me right now is, have 100 % secured and 100 % properly working trading, depositing, withdrawing system and user-interface.

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 05:55:14 PM

I would like to say thank you to crycurex for processing my withdrawal which initially had some issues.
I have just received 16million coye which were stuck for a few days.
Once my account was checked it was processed fast, even with this large transaction.
Crycurex is very busy working on resolving issues so please hang in there if anyone is having problems.
I have now resolved all my issues so may deposit more in the future.

Thank you very much for your post Wink But you are new user they may think you are part of my team Cheesy

Thanks anyway Wink

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:58:10 PM

Crycurex, what is the status on the deleted accounts? Have you confirmed the problem with your admin yet? In IRC there are several of us who have had our accounts deleted. Please clarify what the current situation is on the issue.
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:02:26 PM

It was meant that as I am at beta testing I do not edit terms and conditions as I would edit them 4 times a day .... therefore I mentioned here in thread that "temporary" users should check even Terms and even 1st and 2nd post of this thread ...

You are obviously having great difficulty in understanding this.

* Not all your users joining crycurex from this thread
* Not all your crycurex users are aware of this thread

YOUR website was heavily advertised on both CoinyeCoin.org and on the CoinyeCoin IRC channel - even coinyecoin users are not mind-readers enough to know that you publish your terms on here and NOT ON YOUR WEBSITE.

Like I said, it proves you have plenty of back-end experience but zero thought for your customers.
PS: You are a business now, start thinking a bit professionally while you might still have a bit of reputation.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:07:38 PM

Crycurex, what is the status on the deleted accounts? Have you confirmed the problem with your admin yet? In IRC there are several of us who have had our accounts deleted. Please clarify what the current situation is on the issue.

I mentioned in IRC that its beeing reviewed as they are deleted it has to be done manually .. dont worry I ddint forget

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

It was meant that as I am at beta testing I do not edit terms and conditions as I would edit them 4 times a day .... therefore I mentioned here in thread that "temporary" users should check even Terms and even 1st and 2nd post of this thread ...

You are obviously having great difficulty in understanding this.

* Not all your users joining crycurex from this thread
* Not all your crycurex users are aware of this thread

YOUR website was heavily advertised on both CoinyeCoin.org and on the CoinyeCoin IRC channel - even coinyecoin users are not mind-readers enough to know that you publish your terms on here and NOT ON YOUR WEBSITE.

Like I said, it proves you have plenty of back-end experience but zero thought for your customers.
PS: You are a business now, start thinking a bit professionally while you might still have a bit of reputation.

I try to be 100 % in each way. ..but that way is long and hard, i do my best

Devianttwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:42:29 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 07:00:13 PM by Devianttwo

I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediately contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo
Official staff member of Cryptorush.in.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 06:54:16 PM

I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harrass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediatly contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo

Noone is interested in your exchange for more then 2 or more pages of this thread,  so please do not do self-advertisement again.

Thanks

Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:59:58 PM

I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediately contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo

Noone is interested in your exchange for more then 2 or more pages of this thread,  so please do not do self-advertisement again.

Thanks

I think you should read over the post one more time before you claim I'm self-advertising again.  This is not advertisement. It is an official statement about your attacks toward our site.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
CryptoRush

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:05:10 PM

I'm going to post this publicly one more time before I contact a moderator on this forum to do something about this. Cryptorush.in has done NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to harm the reputation of the exchange crycurex.com.  We have hired nobody to "spy", "Harrass", "Install Trojans", or anything else what so ever.  If I see one more post about cryptorush.in doing something to you in this thread I will immediatly contact a moderator of this forum.  You are attempting to damage cryptorush.in exchanges reputation by posting total nonsense on your page.

Signed,

Devianttwo

Thanks

Hello,

You have blatantly harassed us the past few pages. We have no interest in anything with your exchange.  Our staff is interdpth and LinkandZelda, as the owners and DeviantTwo and c0re as support. Crycurex has not made an attempt to contact the owners, and has only talked to and has been rude to DeviantTwo. No "trojan horses" have been sent to Crycurex. The "staff" you listed on the other page are not related to us at all. Our staff is easily verified via our IRC or Twitter or our announcement thread. Please keep us out of your problems.  

We are trying to launch our exchange and do not need this harassment from you.

Thanks.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 07:09:28 PM

Dear www.crycurex.com users, in 2-3 days our deposits will be fully automated and your coins will be credited after 3-6 confirmations. When we finish this upgrade, there are plenty of other upgardes and innovations www.crycurex.com will bring you Wink Stay tuned

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 07:12:10 PM

Dear www.crycurex.com users, in 2-3 days our deposits will be fully automated and your coins will be credited after 3-6 confirmations. When we finish this upgrade, there are plenty of other upgardes and innovations www.crycurex.com will bring you Wink Stay tuned

There are plenty of new coins you can vote for: Please visit:

http://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/

Coins with most votes will be added very soon after we switch to fully-automated deposit system.

Thank you for your support

Stay tuned

Admin of www.crycurex.com

diond

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:39:15 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 12:42:24 AM by diond

It was meant that as I am at beta testing I do not edit terms and conditions as I would edit them 4 times a day .... therefore I mentioned here in thread that users should check:

Terms and conditions
and even
1st and 2nd post of this thread ...

as I try to keep everything updated and its easier update forum post then Terms

From a very legal aspect yes you are right, all important informations regarding users account including fees have to be stated in terms and conditions.

But from the very legal aspect whole bitcoin /alcoinworld/ needs lot of legal adjustements, fixes etc.

Banks are one big ponzi, scam and "toy" of few people .. and I know their TandS are with font 7 and have 10 pages, just to steal from clients as much as possible. On other hand they work on their TS every day since 1800 year ...

Most important for me right now is, have 100 % secured and 100 % properly working trading, depositing, withdrawing system and user-interface.

No SSL / https on reg, login or trading pages doesn't sit well with me ... I wouldn't trade more than $50 on this site because of it.

Is this in your Dev pipeline?
ratty

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:46:13 PM

Careful with this site, I accidentally deposited twice to the same address, and the 2nd one went into another account. I knew I wasn't supposed to, but I was distracted (I was deciding hard if I should sell my Coinyes or not, and finally decided yes), and I realized my mistake as soon as I pressed enter.
So yeah, they reuse the addresses! This is the worst design possible.
I PM'd crycurexcom in IRC and he will contact the owner of the account they went into. I tried to explain that he can see the successful deposit that went into my account from the same address sent a few minutes earlier, so the blockchain kind of 100% proves its me, but he didn't seem to get it.

Just replying to myself with an update, I kept bugging them in IRC and they finally gave me my 900K coinye back. So they seem honest, but was just a bit naive in thinking that reusing addresses is a good idea.

If they owe you something, join #crycurexsupport on irc.freenode.net with an IRC program, they hang out there. My emails went ignored, but you can bug them there!

15:42 <Ratty_> Doing it now! I know you're not a thief, but I feel strongly that reusing address is a bad idea and must be a nightmare for you already.
15:44 <crycurexcom> its temporary system.. i will switch to fully automated one in next days Wink

diond

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:14:53 AM

Crycurex ... are your BTC deposits stuck?

I deposited a few hours ago and after 15 confirmations (as found in https://blockchain.info) ... no BTC in my account yet.
I believe your site said after 3-6 confirmation and approx 30 min.

What is your intended turnaround time for BTC deposits on your site?
Is this something that you can fix for me?

I really need to trade it!!

Thanks!!

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:27:24 AM

I deposited a few hours ago and after 15 confirmations (as found in https://blockchain.info) ... no BTC in my account yet.

Thanks!!

Done !

diond

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 12:51:15 AM

Thanks!!

Done !

+1
Kudos!!  That was awesome fast! I appreciate that!!
Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:20:17 AM

What is your status on my deleted account?

I really hope that I'm able to get my 0.5 BTC withdrawn from your website since my account was somehow deleted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: