Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26727 times)
atheistftwins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:23:47 AM

There is no fault of me or my system, and there was not fault of me or my system.

Your fiction story has only one goal: Damage reputation of my exchange. ... Im sorry you have to do this

There is no missing or stolen coins. Lot of successful withdrawals and deposits prove that

Your logic makes no sense. I'm not saying you have not had successful withdrawals or deposits, I'm saying that WE did not have a successful withdrawal.

Your reputation does not need damaging, plenty of comments on this thread have done that enough. We just want you to admit you screwed up, that you did not keep the logs like you should have, and reimburse your customers for their coins you have lost.

Obviously you're not going to do that, and obviously we will continue to warn others away from your site.
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:26:10 AM

There is no fault of me or my system, and there was not fault of me or my system.

Your fiction story has only one goal: Damage reputation of my exchange. ... Im sorry you have to do this

There is no missing or stolen coins. Lot of successful withdrawals and deposits prove that

Your logic makes no sense. I'm not saying you have not had successful withdrawals or deposits, I'm saying that WE did not have a successful withdrawal.

Your reputation does not need damaging, plenty of comments on this thread have done that enough. We just want you to admit you screwed up, that you did not keep the logs like you should have, and reimburse your customers for their coins you have lost.

Obviously you're not going to do that, and obviously we will continue to warn others away from your site.

Sure thing, do what you were payed for ... post fake informations and damage my reputation, its your job, my job is to manage my exchange.

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:28:12 AM

Sure thing, do what you were payed for ... post fake informations and damage my reputation, its your job, my job is to manage my exchange.

Which you have done poorly.

Also, do you REALLY think anybody cares about your small no-name exchange's reputation? You are deluded if you think you are important enough for someone else to PAY for us to sabatoge it.

So this is what I have from this admin:

1. Denial of own mistakes
2. Paranoia
3. Incompetence
4. Delusion of grandeur
5. Rudeness towards customers

Anybody who wants to deal with this kind of crap, go ahead and put their money in his exchange. Everyone else:

STAY AWAY
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:30:03 AM

Thank you for your opinion, I would try to improve my services

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:32:34 AM

You can do that by reimbursing us for our lost payments on your behalf!
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:36:10 AM

I'm happy that you say that. I also don't think you are someone with bad intentions. I can guarrantee you nobody is paying me to type any of the things I'm posting. I am just an angry customer who wants you to fix his problem.

In fact, it'd be great if your exchange succeeded, it makes my coinye more valuable if more successful exchanges are actively trading it.

You denying that there is a problem is not helping. I did not start off posting in the forums, I started off in IRC, I PM'd you, and I skyped you. I didn't want to make this a public issue until you decided you will ignore me.

If you ever want to resolve this, feel free to PM me with a reasonable offer to fix the problem. If you can show me the proof that nothing wrong happened to my account on your end, I will also be open to considering that I was the one who got hacked on my end. I want to be reasonable and I want this to be resolved. I'm happy to take it out of the public view if you are willing to help resolve this together.

If you continue to ignore my issue, well then, we can continue to play this game.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 02:40:50 AM

I have already answered your question, if you haveany other questions feel free to ask.

Have a nice day, I am going to bed, to be ready help my users tomorrow

atheistftwins

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:44:16 AM

I have already answered your question, if you haveany other questions feel free to ask.

Have a nice day, I am going to bed, to be ready help my users tomorrow

You didn't answer anything. You ignored me and assumed I was paid to badmouth you.

Despite that, I wish you a good night.

I will be here when you are back to continue to ask you to fix my problem.
Tumn1s

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:28:38 AM

This site stole 435k COXE from me.... when I transferred my coins from my personal wallet, it credited with 3 COXE on the exchange. An email to the admin has gone unreturned.
Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:55:16 AM

This site stole 435k COXE from me.... when I transferred my coins from my personal wallet, it credited with 3 COXE on the exchange. An email to the admin has gone unreturned.

It happened to a ton of people.  Please warn everyone to NOT use this exchange.
ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:02:55 AM

Should that fee not come out of the BTC traded, not the coin I'm selling?  That makes no sense!

I agree, and I made the same point a few days ago.

Having said that, I don't think you'll find you're being charged the fee twice - as others have pointed out.

I also pointed out the "No founds ..." error and was told it had been corrected to "No funds ..." but it seems not.

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:11:34 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 02:36:31 PM by ratcatcher

I am professionial, therefore I need to take care of all customers and do not spent time with 1

You should maybe learn how to spell it, then (though I appreciate that English is not your first language).

The point, though, is that for every 1 customer you disregard, insult and attempt to humiliate in a semi-public forum, 10 or 20 more will stay away from Crycurex.

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:52:18 PM

Could you come to support irc so we can solve the problem and help you.
link for the irc is https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.org/?nick=your_nickname#crycurexsupport

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:32:36 PM

When you situation with 435K Coxe will be solved please let us know replying on this forum thanks Wink

Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:34:19 PM

Will you add USDE from the beginning?
bdannnn
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Developer

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:36:20 PM

Add [66]Coin

Cryptsy (10 hour =155 like, very interested coin ) :  https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/74289

Official website : 66coin.org

Threade (the first is locked...) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=433358.0

Developer
danny-rr

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:32:44 PM

I am professionial, therefore I need to take care of all customers and do not spent time with 1

You should maybe learn how to spell it, then (though I appreciate that English is not your first language.

The point, though, is that for every 1 customer you disregard, insult and attempt to humiliate in a semi-public forum, 10 or 20 more will stay away from Crycurex.

Probably a backup was restored. The database changes in between can be lost in this case?
You don't know. Its possible.
SaveForrest

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:40:46 PM

amazing exchange  Grin

but beware when sending money to exchanges, I have been burried couple of times, last time I lost my 28 LTC on phenixex.com
suddenly the guy was unable to handle all that traffic, emails from customers and stopped working and never send money despite promises
even if exchange is honest and want to work in long term it could be DDos or damaged by hackers who steal the funds
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 03:19:44 PM

amazing exchange  Grin

but beware when sending money to exchanges, I have been burried couple of times, last time I lost my 28 LTC on phenixex.com
suddenly the guy was unable to handle all that traffic, emails from customers and stopped working and never send money despite promises
even if exchange is honest and want to work in long term it could be DDos or damaged by hackers who steal the funds

I understand you and that was one of the reasons why I limited number of free wallets for certian period of time. To handle traffic and keep full control over it.

My traffic is stable last days, so i hope you see another reason I dont want to quit and I would like to keep my exchange running and stable for very long period.

Lot of customers were unhappy they have to wait 3-5-10 hours for deposit, and I am sorry for that, but I was ready have lower profits from fees, but traffic was under control.

I also had 4 DDoses and my site was still online.

Right now I am finishing auto deposits I have several people who help me with a exchange, including Lombaqe, and I am very thankful to them.

trolek1

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 04:13:54 PM

Where is support ? wtf?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: