Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26727 times)
atheistftwins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:27:08 AM

What is your status on my deleted account?

I really hope that I'm able to get my 0.5 BTC withdrawn from your website since my account was somehow deleted.

I second this. I have my 0.35 still unresolved from a deleted account. Uncertain whether this will ever get resolved am currently just assuming that the buggy site has stolen those coins from me.
Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:29:44 AM

I really hope that I'm able to get my 0.5 BTC withdrawn from your website since my account was somehow deleted.

I second this. I have my 0.35 still unresolved from a deleted account. Uncertain whether this will ever get resolved am currently just assuming that the buggy site has stolen those coins from me.

So that's 0.85 BTC taken from the both of us; it seems a little sketchy that both of our accounts were deleted at the same time, though.
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:40:47 AM

So that's 0.85 BTC taken from the both of us; it seems a little sketchy that both of our accounts were deleted at the same time, though.

We're not the only ones. There's at least 1 or 2 other guys who have had this happen to them. I talked with them briefly in IRC. The reason why I'm writing my BTC off is that crycurexcom seems completely stumped as to how this could have happened. He literally could not give me any explaination as to how this is possible.

My guess? Someone managed to hack into his website somehow and stole our BTC and deleted our accounts on the way out. I don't think crycurex stole our coins (he has bigger targets if he wants to steal and he has a stronger incentive to keep his reputation and make money off fees than take our few BTC). I think he does need to admit that this is a clear indication his site has at least one security flaw however. He is very defensive whenever you question him about it.

What he does from this point on is a big indicator of trust. If he admits that there was a flaw in his site and finds a way to figure out the amounts we are owed and reimburse us, then I will trust him as a honest guy who made a couple mistakes. When he fixes all the problems is out of beta I will consider using his site again. If he decides to just ignore this problem and just write our BTC as lost, then I want everybody to know what happened to us and make sure that anybody who uses his site is aware of this risk. I am not just one guy, we are several who have had this happened. We are not out to troll the site, this legitimately happened to us and there is no clear explaination. I am still willing to give this guy a chance, but he needs to figure out the problem and fix it for us. As long as it's not fixed, this could happen again to anybody.
Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:14:20 AM

We're not the only ones. There's at least 1 or 2 other guys who have had this happen to them. I talked with them briefly in IRC. The reason why I'm writing my BTC off is that crycurexcom seems completely stumped as to how this could have happened. He literally could not give me any explaination as to how this is possible.

My guess? Someone managed to hack into his website somehow and stole our BTC and deleted our accounts on the way out. I don't think crycurex stole our coins (he has bigger targets if he wants to steal and he has a stronger incentive to keep his reputation and make money off fees than take our few BTC). I think he does need to admit that this is a clear indication his site has at least one security flaw however. He is very defensive whenever you question him about it.

What he does from this point on is a big indicator of trust. If he admits that there was a flaw in his site and finds a way to figure out the amounts we are owed and reimburse us, then I will trust him as a honest guy who made a couple mistakes. When he fixes all the problems is out of beta I will consider using his site again. If he decides to just ignore this problem and just write our BTC as lost, then I want everybody to know what happened to us and make sure that anybody who uses his site is aware of this risk. I am not just one guy, we are several who have had this happened. We are not out to troll the site, this legitimately happened to us and there is no clear explaination. I am still willing to give this guy a chance, but he needs to figure out the problem and fix it for us. As long as it's not fixed, this could happen again to anybody.

I totally agree; I don't see why, if we show him valid proof, that he isn't able to just reimburse us with the BTC.  Hell, I'll even take my 5 million Coinye back that I sold there at 10 satoshi each.
damnation

Activity: 98

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 07:25:14 AM

Ok here's my experience... with crycurex. I agree with del and ratcatcher that your rep might have been damaged.. irreparably maybe.. and ratcatcher has it right you might need to take a step back and focus on the technical and customer service aspect of your aspect.

I deposited abt 76K coye and it took over 12 hours to credit.. i sent a pm in here, went to your irc channel, and even tried skype but i never could get in contact..Until you finally posted the alternate crycurex support irc channel in this thread... You keep asking us not to post here as you wont respond but your not available anywhere else.

Anyway after finally getting to your support site your only reponse is that deposits are being confirmed can you wait for another 1-2 hours or do you want me to refund.. I opted to wait as i had already waited for 11 hours by that time.. about an hour or so later it was credited.

I sold the coye for BTC and tried to process a 0.01BTC withdrawal and figured i would have another 12 hours to wait.. 12 hours later no BTC and i log into crycurex to see that...i had the original COYE back and system was reset. Which defeats the purpose of an exchange at that point i gave up and sent a withdraw order for my COYE and that took another 12 hours plus a post on this thread to get confirmed.

Please stop giving your standard answer of "there's no problem" an exchange where trasactions are reset back to original is a BIG problem.. I understand English isnt your native language but the issue remains that you really do need to work on your customer support aspect.

i am not a paid anything.. I haven't tried cryptorush and the first i heard of it was in here. I might give your exchange a shot again in the future but thats when your out of BETA... and i see more positive responses in here.

Good luck

I dont say every customer with neutral or negative experiences are paid ....

I see you had to wait 12 hours for deposit or withdrawal or both. I am sorry for delay, our still does not work on 100 % ... but what you expect ? Everything will be smooth after 4 day we launched our site ? Well sorry but its impossible, I do my best improve every aspect of exchange.

You had delay, ok sorry for that, but there are 300 deposits daily, some of them are processed in 5 minutes some of them in 12 hours .. like yours ... but most of them are processed very fast.

Usuually, when customer is satisfied, he doesnt need to write on forum, but if customer is angry he wants to inform everyone, I am same. When I am angry I do the same.

TO you problems:
If your withdrawal have been cancelled, that usually means its value was too small (0.001 btc or lower) as I see you deposited 76 000 coye, it would be the reason of cancelling.

Look at cryptsy - they still have lot of problems and lagging system and they are 1.5 year old... so please do not expect miracles from me, I do my best and I try to improve my services every day.

And once again, I dont say everyone with neutral/negative experiences with crycurex.coom is paid hater. You are not because problems you described are real and sometimes delay may occur, sorry. But every day, delays are smaller

Ok i am pretty sure you misunderstood my problem..

I said.. that i traded the COYE for BTC.. price was about 13.. so i tried to withdraw about 0.01 BTC which should have been above the 0.001 btc requirement..

I am not upset that withdrawal was cancelled.. what i was upset about was that.. the entire exchange was reset.. which means the 0.01 BTC was removed from my account and i was given back my original coye.. price was also reset to 3 satoshi.. which means i wouldnt be able to redo the trade to get the 0.01 BTC..

Its fine.. i understand your exchange is in beta.. and its only a small amount i risked to test your exchange. I'm glad u refunded the coins eventually.. but in that time i've realized that your site has too many problems to be considered a safe bet..

♔ PrimeDice : The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
Noble:9ZQo8HaeCjporC7T4PFgVcqzXc5KLyGrnV
LOT: LzUoeyakB8DRoHgqMgHSWMzipW5Nr63zkg
BTC: 1EiY4FqGbbfL6VUhiVLe8Z5R7BVVyyLTmw
LTC: LaGJ2utSYG4bhQ882mJ8QkS1bq45p25vcD
diond

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:05:33 AM

Do we know what time zone or where the Dev/Owner of Crycurex lives?

I only have .0495 in a pending withdrawal for about 6 hours now .... but I don't want this deletion/hacking thing to potentially happen to me too.
I just got started in this whole game and that's not the way I want to start.

Cheers and good luck to everyone!
Good luck to Crycurex.com too with their site!
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 11:32:41 AM

Do we know what time zone or where the Dev/Owner of Crycurex lives?

I only have .0495 in a pending withdrawal for about 6 hours now .... but I don't want this deletion/hacking thing to potentially happen to me too.
I just got started in this whole game and that's not the way I want to start.

Cheers and good luck to everyone!
Good luck to Crycurex.com too with their site!

Sorry will be processed soon Wink

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 11:41:02 AM

I informed you that we are analyzing your account, our site is secured, noone breached our security. If someone would be able access or hack our site we would immediately go offline and search for security hole, but this not happened.

We are 100 % secured, I am sorry for your complications

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:33:00 PM

.... but I don't want this deletion/hacking thing to potentially happen to me too ...

We have over 4000 accounts, over and about 300 accounts have been already deleted, 3 account owner stated they didnt delete their account ... and as we want to server every customer, we spent hours analyzing what happened.

There is no need to be worried about security of our system.

Btw: Your withdrawal has been processed.

luckcoin888

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:07:46 PM

add  VOLT   good coin
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:03:22 PM

.... but I don't want this deletion/hacking thing to potentially happen to me too ...

We have over 4000 accounts, over and about 300 accounts have been already deleted, 3 account owner stated they didnt delete their account ... and as we want to server every customer, we spent hours analyzing what happened.

Even if it's 3 accounts that have been falsely deleted in 300, that's a 1% false deletion rate. This is way too high of an error rate for a website. And while you spent hours analyzing what happened, I don't see a solution. What are you going to do about it? Will we get our BTC back? You are not answering the question.

Regardless of whether this is a security issue, a bug, or whatever, 1% of your deleted accounts was not deleted by the user. Not only that all of those accounts have money on them. You can not brush this under the rug, you have to fix this for me and the two other people or we will keep warning other users that this happened to us.
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 02:13:25 PM

Official apologize to user: amynl

After reviewing his deposit, I admit, that his 899 999 coxe deposit has been accidentally added to other user. It was my personal mistake Sad

I already fixed situation.

Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:14:49 PM

Official apologize to user: amynl

After reviewing his deposit, I admit, that his 899 999 coxe deposit has been accidentally added to other user. It was my personal mistake Sad

I already fixed situation.

Respect!  Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 02:23:52 PM

Even if it's 3 accounts that have been falsely deleted in 300, that's a 1% false deletion rate. This is way too high of an error rate for a website. And while you spent hours analyzing what happened, I don't see a solution. What are you going to do about it? Will we get our BTC back? You are not answering the question.

Regardless of whether this is a security issue, a bug, or whatever, 1% of your deleted accounts was not deleted by the user. Not only that all of those accounts have money on them. You can not brush this under the rug, you have to fix this for me and the two other people or we will keep warning other users that this happened to us.

As I try to serve every client who has problem I also reviewed your case. I spent more then 8 hours analyzing your situation.

There was no hack to our system or any unauthorized access. Our system and our servers are protected.
As it is already deleted account we do not have logs of it as it is public information visible on our website that 30 minutes after user deletes his account, all logs are pernamently deleted.

Logs shows that there was withdrawal from your account made before closing, we do not have your coins in our system.

You should warn other people to secure their pc, to avoid similiar situation you had.

As you are offensive in your post, and I have already spent 8 hours of my time analyzing your problem and didnt found any clue it was my fault, or my system failure, I close this case and please allow me to focus on other 3999 clients and their needs.

Sorry to be rude but I want to help every customer, but I wont take responsibility for users failure and read that "you will warn others"

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 02:27:25 PM

Since today, we will keep logs of deleted accounts for 2 days. If same situation happens, we will be able analyze what happened even if account is closed 2 days ago and later

atheistftwins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:46:04 PM

As I try to serve every client who has problem I also reviewed your case. I spent more then 8 hours analyzing your situation.

There was no hack to our system or any unauthorized access. Our system and our servers are protected.
As it is already deleted account we do not have logs of it as it is public information visible on our website that 30 minutes after user deletes his account, all logs are pernamently deleted.

Logs shows that there was withdrawal from your account made before closing, we do not have your coins in our system.

You should warn other people to secure their pc, to avoid similiar situation you had.

As you are offensive in your post, and I have already spent 8 hours of my time analyzing your problem and didnt found any clue it was my fault, or my system failure, I close this case and please allow me to focus on other 3999 clients and their needs.

Sorry to be rude but I want to help every customer, but I wont take responsibility for users failure and read that "you will warn others"

I think this situation is clear enough on its own.

3 users simultaneously had their accounts deleted without their knowledge. You are essentially claiming that somehow 3 separate users simultaneously had their accounts compromised at the same time and are now telling us that the coins are essentially gone and that this has nothing to do with your system.

I am not being offensive in my post, I made clear to say that I don't think you would try to steal these coins from us on purpose. However, as I have mentioned, you are extremely defensive whenever the security of your system is brought up. The fact that you do not keep logs of closed accounts is not the fault of the user nor is it likely that somehow 3 separate people who are your users in different parts of the world all had the same thing happen to them at the same time by coincidence.

I already mentally wrote off the coins as lost, but it's clear that anybody else using your site needs to be made aware that this can happen to them and that you will not compensate them for the coins lost in this way. I obviously no longer want anything to do with your site but it is also my responsibility having had this happen to me to make sure anybody else who chooses to use your site knows the high level of risk that is associated with it.

So please be warned, there are significant security issues that the admin is unwilling to admit or fix. Not only that, any coins lost as a result of these issues will not be compensated in any way or form by the admin. Use at your own risk.

Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:48:34 PM

Just tested this exchange, all worked fine for me, deposit (takes 5-10 minutes atm, its manual approved) and damn fast buy/sell in same blink of eye i pressed button  Grin

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:58:07 PM

I just spoke with a person in the IRC, he has a chat log of the fact that he has determined a security flaw in the site and this was admitted by crycurexcom. Here is a part of the chat log that was provided as proof:

This user claims that it would be trivial for him to effectively withdraw everyone's funds into his own wallet once automatic payments begin. There are several hints that this site is NOT SECURE.

1. alphaw0lf warned us of this at the very beginning
2. the admin does not even keep logs of something as obvious as a deleted account
3. there have been multiple reports of accounts deleted
4. there are people in IRC claiming that they can hack the site now
5. as the image shows even the admin privately admitted to this (though he continues to claim publicly his site is secure)
6. admin continues to be defensive whenever this subject is brought up and demonstrates a complete lack of ability to resolve it

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
amynl

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:16:27 PM

CRYCUREX
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 04:32:31 PM

I will make you same screenshot just give me nicknames you want to have there ....

Ok atheistftwins

I officially ask you: Give me proof that my website is unsecure, you have 2 hours, If I dont receive proof my site is unsecured, i will report your post to moderators because you are damaging my reputation. You can send your proof to crycurex@gmail.com

Admin of crycurex.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: