Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:18:26 PM

Well I can say this:

Whenever these new sites come online I realize that I am risking my BTC dealing with them.

I usually send in just a few coins and see how it goes.

This is how it went with this exchange.

Deposits

I sent the first deposit and it went though. Second deposit has been missing 19 hours. Sent the first e-mail on this 18 hours ago. No response. Sent the second email 2 hours ago. No response.

Withdrawal

Been "waiting" two hours. Sent email. No response.

I haven't read all 30 pages of this thread. So if I'm missing something let me know.

My thing is this. I don't really care if things break, or somethings not right on a new exchange. The true test is do they resolve it in a timely manner. The answer is clearly NO, on the timely front at least. The verdict is still out on if and when I get my coins back, but from what I've read on this page alone I'd say I'm glad I do the small coin test.

They took care of my deposit and withdrawal problem

Thanks guys!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lombaqe

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:25:00 PM

Well I can say this:

Whenever these new sites come online I realize that I am risking my BTC dealing with them.

I usually send in just a few coins and see how it goes.

This is how it went with this exchange.

Deposits

I sent the first deposit and it went though. Second deposit has been missing 19 hours. Sent the first e-mail on this 18 hours ago. No response. Sent the second email 2 hours ago. No response.

Withdrawal

Been "waiting" two hours. Sent email. No response.

I haven't read all 30 pages of this thread. So if I'm missing something let me know.

My thing is this. I don't really care if things break, or somethings not right on a new exchange. The true test is do they resolve it in a timely manner. The answer is clearly NO, on the timely front at least. The verdict is still out on if and when I get my coins back, but from what I've read on this page alone I'd say I'm glad I do the small coin test.

They took care of my deposit and withdrawal problem

Thanks guys!

Happy to help and thank you for the feedback.  Smiley

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
Wrecked

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:35:28 PM

Crycurex thanks for the withdrawal and the trade.
Site is starting to look good and support is great!

Keep up the good work and i'll be back for more!

Thanks for feedback Wink You are welcome

Why are you not responding to me?  An admin deleted my account and I want to be compensated for my lost BTC.
dikanevn

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:42:01 PM

былa зaдepжкa c дeпoзитoм, нo support oтличнo paбoтaeт, вcё cдeлaлaли, cпacибo!

there was a time delay with the deposit, but support perfectly works,deposit is ok, thanks!
drmagicblue

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:53:47 PM

How the hell do I withdraw my BTC out of this website?
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:22:51 PM

Go to "manage my wallets" and choose coin type you wish(for example BTC), put your wallet address and press add.
You will receive email soon with a link and once you use it, wallet gets confirmed.
after that you'll be able to use the wallet on withdrawal and once the request gets processed, you will receive your coins in your wallet.

crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

былa зaдepжкa c дeпoзитoм, нo support oтличнo paбoтaeт, вcё cдeлaлaли, cпacибo!

there was a time delay with the deposit, but support perfectly works,deposit is ok, thanks!

You are welcomed, thanks for feed back Wink

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:27:49 PM

Why are you not responding to me?  An admin deleted my account and I want to be compensated for my lost BTC.

Wrecked, as I mentioned before. Crycurex already has decided he will not reimburse anyone who has had their account wrongfully deleted. All we can do is serve as warnings for anybody else who tries to use his site.

He will not respond to you because he has no good answer as to how it got deleted and he can't even find the transaction to reimburse you with. Any honest reasonable admin will try to reimburse you, but this guy doesn't care. He decided that he will just ignore people who have lost BTC from his faulty system.
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:31:45 PM

atheistftwins

Its already 2 hours and I did not received any proof that security of my page is low. Therefore I am going report your post to moderators as a damaging of good name of crycurex.com

To all others who have doubts that my security is not perfect - I am online, I pay, I accept deposits, there are no problems with my exchange.

Report away. I have ALREADY TOLD YOU I AM NOT A HACKER. How do you expect me to show proof of your site's security flaw when I am a VICTIM of that flaw? Your logic is completely ridiculous. I am not going to go away, and if a mod does come investigating, I will explain everything and show them all our chat logs. We shall see who gets punished for this. I wouldn't be surprised if the mod closes down this whole thread since your site is so scammy.

To anybody who sees this. Me and at least 2 other people (admitted by crycurex) have had our accounts FALSELY deleted. We have no way of deleting them and would never do so (especially with BTC in them). Crycurex claims that this is due to our own security issues, but what are the odds someone hacked 3 separate people from different parts of the world at the same time and compromised ONLY their accounts on one small no-name exchange?

Obviously, this was a hit on the exchange and not from our side. Also, interestingly enough each of these three accounts hold at least a few hundred dollars worth of BTC. Therefore, this is obviously not random either, but targeted from someone.

If a mod DOES come, I will show them proof and email confirmation for my account and the link that was sent to me to confirm my wallet. I will also show them the logs of you then declaring that my account was deleted WITH BTC STILL IN IT and that you had no idea how it happened. I will show logs of other people in IRC confirming the same thing happened to them and then I will show the messages you posted about how you are refusing to acknowledge anything went wrong and you have decided not to reimburse or pursue the issue any more.

We can let the mods and the readers of the forum decide who's actually in the wrong here.
Wrecked

Activity: 79

Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:45:24 PM

Wrecked, as I mentioned before. Crycurex already has decided he will not reimburse anyone who has had their account wrongfully deleted. All we can do is serve as warnings for anybody else who tries to use his site.

He will not respond to you because he has no good answer as to how it got deleted and he can't even find the transaction to reimburse you with. Any honest reasonable admin will try to reimburse you, but this guy doesn't care. He decided that he will just ignore people who have lost BTC from his faulty system.

Yeah, I don't know why I ever decided to use this website anyway.

GF my $400...

Crycurex should be ashamed.
atheistftwins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:00:12 PM

Yeah, I don't know why I ever decided to use this website anyway.

GF my $400...

Crycurex should be ashamed.

To be fair, I don't think he's a thief. If he is, he's a really bad one cause this is a stupid way to go about stealing people's coins (he should steal all at once and close down the site when it's big).

I think he's just really incompetent and is way in over his head. I think he really wants the site to work and is indeed working hard to try to make it work. I also think he needs to understand that he is not a programmer and what limited knowledge of code he has is not going to work to secure his site.

I think his site will get attacked again because he is not fixing the problems and when that happens, on a larger scale, his site will be dead. Anybody who is thinking of depositing on his site should think twice. If you still choose to do it, you do so at your own significant risk.
furyoftheflames

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:20:36 PM

They deleted my post from this thread!!  I have reported a problem to them via PM.  If they do not resolve my issue, they will be sorry as I have evidence that would make everyone shy away from using their site.

In my last PM, I played your silly game and gave you a 2 hour timeline to respond to my PM or face the consequences.  The clock is ticking.
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:32:14 PM

I didnt receive confirmation email today... nothing in inbox. nothing in spambox.
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 11:45:03 PM

I didnt receive confirmation email today... nothing in inbox. nothing in spambox.

Try again later .. in 5 - 10 minutes Wink

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
furyoftheflames

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

They deleted my post from this thread!!  I have reported a problem to them via PM.  If they do not resolve my issue, they will be sorry as I have evidence that would make everyone shy away from using their site.

In my last PM, I played your silly game and gave you a 2 hour timeline to respond to my PM or face the consequences.  The clock is ticking.

The admin has asked me to go public on my findings.  I will compile all the data and release it for all to see.  I would recommend against using this exchange.
drmagicblue

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:49:23 PM

Is it normal for withdrawls from this website to take fucking hours? Am I going to get my BTC back?
drmagicblue

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:01:56 AM

I'm not getting my BTC back am I?

Knew I shouldn't have depoisted to this shithole.
Lombaqe

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:08:20 AM

Could you come to irc so we can solve your btc withdrawal

atheistftwins

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:11:01 AM

The admin has asked me to go public on my findings.  I will compile all the data and release it for all to see.  I would recommend against using this exchange.

Thank you. We really need to warn people about the danger of this exchange. I'd rather not see people lose their coins this way, it's bad for the community.
drmagicblue

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:12:08 AM

Could you come to irc so we can solve your btc withdrawal

Sure, where's the IRC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: