Poll
Question: Do you like my domain name ?
Sure, awesome ! - 24 (24.7%)
Good - 28 (28.9%)
Average - 19 (19.6%)
Pche ... boring - 8 (8.2%)
Yuck. .I will "CRY" !! - 18 (18.6%)
Total Voters: 97

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] Crycurex.com exchange  (Read 26723 times)
amynl

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:28:43 AM

http://prntscr.com/2mh8eo

All of you before going to the site need to see this

He tells me that the image is fake since morning he is telling me it is fake i will post another image

he does not know when you see transaction details the sent is black and not red

http://prntscr.com/2mhh15

Im glad you post here ..

yes i asked your for screenshot as you said you are missing deposit. Deposit you refer to has been credited to another person. My system shows that deposit was credited correctly.

Why did you not post your first screenshot you send me ?

If you want your deposit i told you what to do

Until then, my official statement is that coins were credited correctly.

Cant you check the wallet address and transaction details on blockchain and check the address of the other person to whom it has been credited then you will know who is true

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:33:36 AM

Just trying to be realist - all that ANY EXCHANGE has - its reputation.

And even with low fees, few stolen bitcoins - its too low and bullsh*t accusations.  Its simply dont worth it. Even small exchange setup price is 100 times harder and bigger..

So just let them fix it all for you and during BETA test (was huge warnings) dont use large amounts of money, you risk on your own. You dont risking money - they fix it all sooner or later, you risking time to solve issues.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
amynl

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:42:00 AM

http://altexplorer.net/address/5Vtw8ASz2ws56wLYsLSPFdt2cgyGUZ6svf

Check out what i say is true

also the contents of the block are from my wallet which have come from various pools have proof to that too

http://altexplorer.net/tx/53735b520aad96b36f1e4953f1f1d3e67fad8545124152037465821f16365005#o0

then why are you crycurex.com not giving my coins if it is a mistake in the system and it credits the amount to someone else it happens you should accept why don't you get the screenshot and transaction details of the person who sent these coins to prove you are right

atheistftwins

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:45:44 AM

Just trying to be realist - all that ANY EXCHANGE has - its reputation.

And even with low fees, few stolen bitcoins - its too low and bullsh*t accusations.  Its simply dont worth it. Even small exchange setup price is 100 times harder and bigger..

So just let them fix it all for you and during BETA test (was huge warnings) dont use large amounts of money, you risk on your own. You dont risking money - they fix it all sooner or later, you risking time to solve issues.

I agree that beta sites have a lot of problems. However, my main issue is with the way this crycurex guy is handling it. There is serious sketchiness with the way he selectively responds to certain issues and disappears when a real problem is brought to his attention.

I have attempted to contact him with my problem through IRC, Skype, and forums (both here and on coinye), he has failed to respond to anything I said despite the fact that he spent the time to bash on his so called "haters". He has obviously seen what I am claiming and refuses to even acknowledge he is attempting to work on it.

THIS is why I am concerned, not the fact that the website has some bugs.

Anybody thinking of using crycurex.com be aware that the admin is very sketchy and if something goes wrong you are unlikely to get any support for it.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:47:16 AM

You should definately consider adding NXT/BTC and NXT/LTC to your website!

betaw0lf

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:23:18 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 07:59:13 AM by betaw0lf

Some of you know about this:
http://pastebin.com/FDReWXhu <- alphaw0lf

Allow me some questions:

1, Am I so stupid that I will reveal informations that my site has lot of bugs to unknown person ?
- Sure thing, Im not ...

2, See alphawolfs statements about cryptorush.in .. "they are best" "i now work for them" "cmon, all of you lets move there"
- My question is ... cryptorush.in site is locked, its in beta test for 24hours, how can he so "sure" that site is perfect ? without bugs ?

Simple answer
He is owner, or coowner or cooperator, or paid crycurex "hater"

alphaw0lf here. This reponse is aimed at the admin of crycurex.com, and to be informative for the entire crypto community. So, let me clear some things up because this is becoming a huge joke. Also I have another warning for some of you (YOU WANT TO READ THIS TRUST ME), but, first things first:

Allow me to re-answer those 2 questions quoted by the crycurex.com admin:

1. Yes the admin of crycurex.com really is that stupid. He didn't even know what an open RPC port meant security wise. See my logs lol. Also, what kind of admin works on a live site? You changed the logo/name of the site in the middle of the night before my logs went public: http://imgur.com/bqt1xjc And now its changed back to Crycurex. Why are you not working with a temporary copy and moving your changes over once they are fully tested? This speaks for true professionalism. Just admit your a noob and be done with it.

2. Where do I find these statements that I supposedly made? I never said I worked for cryptorush. I never said they are the best and that everyone should move there. I said:

A tip for those of you looking for a COYE exchange: I would recommend Cryptorush. It has several of the coin developers behind the exchange and the crew actually knows what they are doing when it comes to crypto & security.

Am I crew there? No, I'm not. Never was and probably never will be unless I'm offered a job there of course. As you can see in my logs I am looking to be apart of a crew where I can make some money, but no I am not and will never be a paid spy LOL. Nice try on talking your way out of this one though. At the time of releasing that log, I didn't even have an account on Cryptorush. I simply recommended them because I knew the coin developers were behind the exchange, and that made them 10x more credible than Crycurex. On top of that, my recommendation was the very last thing I put on my page. If I was trying to get people to use Cryptorush, I would have mentioned it several times throughout the log, instead its dead last as a PS note. Psychologically analyze that if you want to know the truth.

Now to get on to the good stuff:

You guys remember 0daycoins.com? I tried joining them too when the site was taken down due to the Kanye West lawsuit. Here is my conversation with the administrator of 0daycoins.com:

http://pastebin.com/28P8Gyvd

Please read it. They basically wanted me to take 5% of their winnings (which they claimed was $5/day) for being buttfucked by Kanye West's lawyers and taking all the risk of going public with my name as the owner of site. I am not the owner, and don't want to be, and I'm definitely not a patsy. See how they spoke about dima in that log. They basically said he's a nobody/idiot they let run the site. They also said they are opening a new exchange a week later. 3-4 days later a new exchange did open up, and it was called crycurex.com. Again, with a total idiot running the site, with people controlling cash in the background. Anonymous people. Just like 0daycoins admins like to do things. This leads me to believe that these anonymous admins are really trying to set up an exchange, wait for it to get larger, and then steal everyones coins once that happens. Why else refuse to identify yourselves (even to fellow crew)? I'm not going to put my name on something and leave you with the power to steal everything, and then I goto jail afterwards. How stupid would I be if I did that?

Please remember that this is just a suspicion due to certain patterns (no-name admins with no brains, with anonymous money controllers in background), and dates (crycurex was opened up just days after 0daycoins was shutdown), and the fact that the admins of 0daycoins claimed to be opening a new exchange on a new domain with a new name. So, crycurex.com: How about you reveal who your anonymous friends are. Do YOU know who they are? If you do, then I was wrong, but I don't think you know them. I hope you are realizing now that you are a patsy and that you will be a victim if you stay with crycurex. So please, leave the site, and shut it down. For your own good, and everyone elses.

Think about what I've said, don't reply if you didn't read/understand both posted logs fully, and make up your own mind about what is going on here. But don't pull my good name into the shit because you can't handle being exposed as the total amateur you are. And by the way, +1 for admitting that my log about you was true, but -10 for lying about what I said afterwards. Admit your mistakes, fix them and start a new site once your security is fixed, but don't turn this into something it's not.
atheistftwins

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:31:54 AM

Some of you know about this:
http://pastebin.com/FDReWXhu <- alphaw0lf

Allow me some questions:

1, Am I so stupid that I will reveal informations that my site has lot of bugs to unknown person ?
- Sure thing, Im not ...

2, See alphawolfs statements about cryptorush.in .. "they are best" "i now work for them" "cmon, all of you lets move there"
- My question is ... cryptorush.in site is locked, its in beta test for 24hours, how can he so "sure" that site is perfect ? without bugs ?

Simple answer
He is owner, or coowner or cooperator, or paid crycurex "hater"

alphaw0lf here. This reponse is aimed at the admin of crycurex.com, and to be informative for the entire crypto community. So, let me clear some things up because this is becoming a huge joke. Also I have another warning for some of you (YOU WANT TO READ THIS TRUST ME), but, first things first:

Allow me to re-answer those 2 questions quoted by the crycurex.com admin:

1. Yes the admin of crycurex.com really is that stupid. He didn't even know what an open RPC port meant security wise. See my logs lol.

2. Where do I find these statements that I supposedly made? I never said I worked for cryptorush. I never said they are the best and that everyone should move there. I said:

A tip for those of you looking for a COYE exchange: I would recommend Cryptorush. It has several of the coin developers behind the exchange and the crew actually knows what they are doing when it comes to crypto & security.

Am I crew there? No, I'm not. Never was and probably never will be unless I'm offered a job there of course. As you can see in my logs I am looking to be apart of a crew where I can make some money, but no I am not and will never be a paid spy LOL. Nice try on talking your way out of this one though. At the time of releasing that log, I didn't even have an account on Cryptorush. I simply recommended them because I knew the coin developers were behind the exchange, and that made them 10x more credible than Crycurex. On top of that, my recommendation was the very last thing I put on my page. If I was trying to get people to use Cryptorush, I would have mentioned it several times throughout the log, instead its dead last as a PS note. Psychologically analyze that if you want to know the truth.

Now to get on to the good stuff:

You guys remember 0daycoins.com? I tried joining them too when the site was taken down due to the Kanye West lawsuit. Here is my conversation with the administrator of 0daycoins.com:

http://pastebin.com/28P8Gyvd

Please read it. They basically wanted me to take 5% of their winnings (which they claimed was $5/day) for being buttfucked by Kanye West's lawyers and taking all the risk of going public with my name as the owner of site. I am not the owner, and don't want to be, and I'm definitely not a patsy. See how they spoke about dima in that log. They basically said he's a nobody/idiot they let run the site. They also said they are opening a new exchange a week later. 3-4 days later a new exchange did open up, and it was called crycurex.com. Again, with a total idiot running the site, with people controlling cash in the background. Anonymous people. Just like 0daycoins admins like to do things. This leads me to believe that these anonymous admins are really trying to set up an exchange, wait for it to get larger, and then steal everyones coins once that happens. Why else refuse to identify yourselves (even to fellow crew)? I'm not going to put my name on something and leave you with the power to steal everything, and then I goto jail afterwards. How stupid would I be if I did that?

Please remember that this is just a suspicion due to certain patterns (no-name admins with no brains, with anonymous money controllers in background), and dates (crycurex was opened up just days after 0daycoins was shutdown), and the fact that the admins of 0daycoins claimed to be opening a new exchange on a new domain with a new name. So, crycurex.com: How about you reveal who your anonymous friends are. Do YOU know who they are? If you do, then I was wrong, but I don't think you know them. I hope you are realizing now that you are a patsy and that you will be a victim if you stay with crycurex. So please, leave the site, and shut it down. For your own good, and everyone elses.

Think about what I've said, don't reply if you didn't read/understand both posted logs fully, and make up your own mind about what is going on here. But don't pull my good name into the shit because you can't handle being exposed as the total amateur you are. And by the way, +1 for admitting that my log about you was true, but -10 for lying about what I said afterwards. Admit your mistakes, fix them and start a new site once your security is fixed, but don't turn this into something it's not.

While I do agree that this crycurex site is completely sketch, it makes no sense for 0daycoins admins to have been the ones behind it. 0daycoins let us withdraw EVEN AS they are shutting down. They had at least 30BTC worth of deposits but they still let everyone get everything out. Crycurex literally has less volume than 0daycoins did even when it was at its lowest point. If the admins wanted to steal coins, they could have done it then. Why open up a new exchange, go through all that pain just to try to steal less coins?

Everything I know about the 0daycoins guys tells me they are standup guys. That is not to say that crycurex is any less sketch, I just think you are pointing your fingers at the wrong guys.
betaw0lf

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:44:15 AM

I might be. Like I said, its a suspicion. I was able to withdrawal all my funds from 0daycoins and Crycurex. None of them ripped me off, and I didn't say they did. What I'm saying, is that I believe they are trying to set up a large exchange, build credit and then shut down their servers once it's BIG and take off with everyones coins, leaving some noobie admin in charge to take the fall as a patsy. That's all I'm putting out there. It's just a suspicion with logs that can be counted as circumstantial evidence at best.
DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:23:57 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 09:43:31 AM by DolanDuck

Can't withdraw 0.1 btc, it says "not confirmed" but no email is arrived.

I've tried two times this morning, what I have to do?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:49:32 AM

I'm new round here, as you can see.

I've been following this thread with interest - that sort of interest one inevitably feels, but feels ashamed of, when craning one's head to look at a road traffic accident as one passes.

I have to ask: is it usual for there to be so much vitriol, airing of dirty linen in public, accusation, counter-accusation, mud-slinging and, last but not least, disclosure of confidential information in these forums?

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
crycurex.com (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:04:52 PM

betaw0lf beware of him !!!

Is paid hater, his job is to damage reputation of crycurex.com. Cryptorush.in has 5-6 such nicknames

Nothing more to say .. I have to take care of my exchange, I cant bother answering nonsense's what they write.

All deposits,withdrawals are beeing processed, if someone have troubles with coins write me we will solve that

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
ratcatcher

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:10:22 PM

Nothing more to say .. I have to take care of my exchange

I'm pleased to hear that, though I suspect you may already have done irreparable damage to your reputation.

I have an account on crycurex.com and I'd "never say never" to using it again.  But after what I've read here (primarily what you yourself have posted) I'd be very cautious.

KOI/COYE: 5eFMV3xc46Kb62pjNJDkb2j7sFxhnaud3L
AUR: AaTcMBRoBHD7i48bLaE8QZXF3smF1bSwk9
MOON: 2JWdEG6RHwZq8edB4iLJ4F8HT782eP3gYe
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:15:43 PM

Users of crycurex.com .... I have several claims that there are users like betawolf (alphawolf) who claims they work for crycurex.com ! ! ! They ask for your usernames and passoword and say they can "speed up your withdarawal" do no trust them.

They also want you to be "beta" tested or cryptorush.in .... if you use same email and password as at crycurex.com ! ! ! they can login to your crycurex account and make a mess there ... or ! even withdraw your funds.

Pleople please ...

1, use unique password for crycurex.com
2, do no trust noone who wants to "help" you and ask for password
3, Especially alphawolf, betawolf

Crycurex.com have no problems, I have plenty of withdarwals and deposits daily, yes, sometimes there are some complications but all have been solved ! ! ! Btw wehre is that "with fake screenshot" ? I havent seen his reply for 15 hours already .... Tongue pure paid hater paid by cryptorush.in ..

Please refer to "crycurex-support" nick, its official nick for crycurex.com exchange
ocelot

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:27:59 PM

Crycurex.com have no problems, I have plenty of withdarwals and deposits daily, yes, sometimes there are some complications but all have been solved ! ! ! Btw wehre is that "with fake screenshot" ? I havent seen his reply for 15 hours already .... Tongue pure paid hater paid by cryptorush.in ..
I still need help with deposit, you ask everyone to use IRC to request help, everytime I go #crycurexsupport, I do not see 'support' or 'crycurex.com' users there. What is your nick at IRC? And what are support working hours on IRC?
Del137

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:28:27 PM

Hold on man, its too profitable work - to hold exchange to not use dirty PR work  Grin
Just keep calm and use those support services whom you can trust.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:31:42 PM

I still need help with deposit, you ask everyone to use IRC to request help, everytime I go #crycurexsupport, I do not see 'support' or 'crycurex.com' users there. What is your nick at IRC? And what are support working hours on IRC?

Im there now PM me

amynl

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:45:35 PM

I hope you are not swindled like me crycurex is not willing to accept the funds i sent were from my wallet he has credited it to someone else hope when he wakes up he can look into it
RonPaul

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

deposited CRN 3 days ago showed up in my account but could never put on a sell order

so i decided to try withdraw it yesterday and still dont get out

crycurex.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:53:15 PM

I hope you are not swindled like me crycurex is not willing to accept the funds i sent were from my wallet he has credited it to someone else hope when he wakes up he can look into it

I asked you make video .... and I ask admin to ban you if you dont upload video today

Freekiiee

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:55:21 PM

LOL make a video or we will ban your account Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: