Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:23:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
Ethena442

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

i like the risk of crypto, it's the new email for postal mail
Khailequang334

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:45:36 AM

It depend on your control @@ if u control your money in market ưell, it make benefit for u
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:11 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
Crypto investment is always risky and no one is denying that but we need to take these kind if risks to get benefits and the one who dare to invest on crypto currency when the orices are very low are the one who can earn more money than others .But if you don't know what are you doing then probably you will lose all your money.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:09:34 AM

Many surprises can happen in the crypto world, as long as I am in it, I get more benefits than the "risks" that "they" say. The point is not to be greedy.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

Investing in cryptos are too risks, but there's a big opportunity and possible to change the status of your life. I know there are always a risks  and if you worried about what will be happen, and you didn't take a risk, your life will nothing change. Just remember before invest in crypto you should know on what will you need to do, on how it works.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

One of the common fud spreading, obviously risk is always there but more risk than benefits? I doubt it and is not true. I, myself experienced more benefits than the risks. Regardless of all the risk I have experienced since I started using cryptocurrency, I still gained more profits than risks. Unfortunately, government of Spain are just worried that the cryptocurrency will be used by the majority of the people and it may gradually fear them.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:58:02 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

That is true, I agree with this. The risks will always happen in everything we do. However, I also believe that higher the risk, higher the gain. However, of course, it needs more careful and smarter ways to manage and control ourselves in crypto. Best strategy and the right one is very important to invest or trade in crypto. It is essential to minimize the risks. Just be patient, wise, and trust on crypto and you will really reach what you expect.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

Of course everything we do here is a risk. But just like what you've said, "It just has to be calculated properly". Would the risk you're taking be outweighed by the benefits you'll receive later on? Because as I view this bounties, investing, trading, mining, and all stuffs related to crypto, there's no way you'd lose so much (well you could also lose much if you're not thinking what you're doing). Specially bounties, time would be the best you'd offer there's no way you'd lose on that.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

actually, it's all depends on how the people manage their crypto assets. if they are not good at managing it then they will get a loss. but if we can manage our crypto asset well then we will get big profits. but personally, crypto brings great benefits to me because I get a lot of advantages in it.
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

Personally, I think it depends on the type of virtual currency and how would you manage and invest your property. It requires experiences and also more knowledge before you try to involve in it.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

Yes we can't deny the fact that involving in cryptocurrency is a risk due to its anonimity that can be uses for illegal activities,so as businesses inside or outside crypto..also in cryptocurrency itself governments hates bitcoin its all because they cannot control with it and paying taxes would become more impossible for them to benefit from it.Despite of its risk, its existence, people had already benefited from it when they made it as their long term investments.Although its takes alot of time to make money from it but at least we have prepared something for the coming days of our lives.

camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Personally, I think crypto does have a risk and with the risk, we can be careful in the divestment and trade because all there are risk and crypto also has benefits and with the apology that many people know about crypto and can invest in Cryptocurrency to get a good profit

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

Lol are you believing it? The statement from the central bank governor of spain. The crypto can be considered as a threat to the traditional financial system and the bank was including on it.
risk will be involved in every financial instruction and it can't be avoided.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:00:00 AM

He said true. Crypto has a lot of risk on the merits. the most dangerous is if crypto is used for the black market in the purchase of weapons for the war. that's a lot of concern for several countries. but we just look on the bright side and harness what is in crypto to get profit from it.

primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

indeed a lot of debate, but I believe many benefits in the can. all actions must be considered intelligently. investing in the long run and choosing a place that has good growth. many opportunities we can take through changing market prices. buy when it goes down and sells when the price goes up and can give you a profit. and I will still support crypto because until now crypto gives an advantage.
stefven

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:18:43 AM

I think crypto has a high risk. we must be careful in using the crypto asset. especially in trading, certainly, need a good idea to get a big profit. but if we can use crypto well it must be a very profitable investment.
ahmadhasan

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

Everything is risky but we must always be careful in taking steps especially in the world of crypto which has a very high risk of losses if we invest.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:29:55 AM

Sadly, crypto invest goes like that and we can't deny that more people are losing than of having profit today due to of some facts that it is being used by illegal activities. But we can't deny also that, people having a good way of living just because of these and still they love crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

I dont think so, it would be depends on which coin you would like to invest on ?? how much you invest and how much money you have after you invest some of your money, i think we are all agree with high risk high income.. And there is always risks on any invesments. Always remember, do not invest/risk more than what you can afford to lose
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:34:36 AM

When we say too many risks it brings, it indicates we have not know properly how to resolve and not understand properly how to cope with, and not yet fully understand about cryptocurrency. risks owned all activities conducted. for it needs to be prudent in doing everything.  for this I am grateful always safe from bad risks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: