Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:32:59 PM

I think this depends on your risk management. If you do not risk too much concluding your deals, then trading in cryptocurrencies will not be risky for you. If you are not a trader and an investor, then I think the longer you hold Bitcoin, the less risky your deal.
lositech

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

Everything in life is risky, so crypto on it's own is a risky too, and it believes benefit and as well any thing that brings benefits, will have a risky factor, so I think cryptos been a volatile space is a huge risky so it is advisable to learn more about the space before investing in it.
renz0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:57:56 PM

I think it depends on how you deal with your crypto.Just be sure to invest on coins on the top list and hold as much as you can since most coins are good for long-term investment.If there are fake news about crypto don't get panic easily instead do your own research on how the market goes before selling to avoid losses.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:59:19 PM

Crypto is highly risky and i do agree with that.  But being risky also equal to many benefits you can gain because if you only have enough knowledge and skills in cryptocurrency am sure you are enjoying your fruits of labor.  I do believe in every decision you will make there will also be a risk in taking into it as long as you are diligent and confident with yourself youll be successful at the end.  Always put GOD on the top and everything is possible.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Ofcourse you need to put some risk in any decision that you've made because we don't know what will be happen in future. In additional if you don't trust crypto or any invetmesnt that you put your money you will not be like a bamboo tree in short you will not grown anymore.

bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:12:24 AM

Crypto brings the benefits and risks. However, if we know how exactly utilize crypto and take the benefits, it will bring more and more benefits. The benefits are actually firstly to earn more profits and earning than working on the offline jobs. It is also easy to earn the money from crypto in the short time or even long-time. We can also learn trading and investment in crypto with only small amount of capitals. Crypto is full of the high technology in the world, we can follow its continuity.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Circles

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

The main risk is losing money. And what one has to do is minimize loss by not putting your whole house down.
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

I don't think so, except where one is careless and don't have patient can bring more loss than expected, but when one stay calm always on ground for any change then their will more profit than doing money ritual
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:24:36 AM

I don't think so, except where one is careless and don't have patient can bring more loss than expected, but when one stay calm always on ground for any change then their will more profit than doing money ritual
nope it is not true. in fact, the benefit I here before you enter in this industry you don't need to try or do it jist to prove the benefits because it's all see in the people who have an cryptocurrency. risk is you know after you enter in this industry. I mean there are levels of risk and if you want to earn high then much more risk you have to take. the risk is in the process of decisionwhile benefit it is the good characteristics.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:26:18 AM

How you relate to the market and you need to determine this factor because for most people this is more risk than getting a profit and for someone it is a big risk but they earn more.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:29:03 AM

There is nothing that is free of any risk in this world, especially if that thing has the ability to earn you something. The risk in crypto is normal, but i think it depends on how you take things. If you decide to rush into things without thorough investigations and background research, your risk will surely be more than your benefits.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

Of course it has bigger risks because no one manages and stabilizes its value. Many of the fiat are very sensitive when price changes and since crypto is a decentralized type of currency, it is more prone to drcay than to rise. Another risk in crypto is that no one balances its volume. Anyone can prpduce their coin meaning there is an unlimited value of coin production possible.

genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:35:14 AM

I believe all investors know that encrypted currency is risky, but they still choose to invest, which shows that more people will believe that encrypted currency can bring us more benefits.
dangbinhminh

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

The risk in crypto is normal, but i think it depends on how you take things. If you decide to rush into things without thorough investigations and background research, your risk will surely be more than your benefits.
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Sometimes in the world risk equals benefit, and if you would not be taking any risks, you can go back to your regular officce full time job and complain about your small salary, lol Smiley
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

Investing in new markets and technologies is always very risky and profitable, so I advise everyone to be cautious with the choice of projects. Good projects are the work of strong and experienced teams. The EON project has an experienced team and solutions for the gaming industry. The decentralized platform for the distribution of games is really a very important project for the whole industry and developers, I like their approach and I look forward to the further development of this project. Now you need to be cautious with your investments and only quality projects with strong teams can be good investment options
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Risk are already in every business and investment. it is only up to how to handle the risk. Crypto are risky, yes it is right but it is more benefit in crypto than risk if you have enough knowledge about crypto, about investing,about trading and doing any business inside crypto world. Risks and benefits is always in your hands.
I agree with your suggestion because life itself is also a risk, even the air we breath and that also apply to crypto but if you are very patient, and you are a very good at decision making, you will benefit alot from the risk you took when the profits come in.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

I agree with your statement, if the risk outweighs the benefits, then the volume will decrease and investors will just look elsewhere to invest their money, there are risk, but if you strudy every coin that you are going to invest in, then it outweighs the risk and you can gain.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

I think the risk will be beside of the benefit and we should know this. but if we can minimize the risk then we should not worry and we can do with many ways so we can always take the profit/benefit. maybe we can read more information about preventing the risk and learn something so we can be able to reduce the risk. this will work well if we can spend a time to analyze how big the risk so we can find a way to reducing the risk itself. maybe we cannot always reduce the risk but I am sure that we can have a chance of reduce the risk.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
PeterTom

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

Investing always carries great risks, especially for those who do not understand this. Crypto market just exists at the expense of such people. It is necessary to remember that if someone has earned, then someone has lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: