Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:13:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

In life, risks are always there. For you to become successful, risks are always there. You should be prepared to pay the price. In crypto, it may bring risk to us, but there are benefits as well. Like for example, if you invest in Ethereum now, there's a huge risk that the price may go lower, but there's a benefit that you will gain profits when the bull run commences anytime if you keep holding to that.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

There is no doubt that crypto carries danger, crypto has a lot of anonymity and no one can calculate the movement of funds
tothetop

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

I think risk depends on the market, low risk at the growing market, and it is getting much higher when the market is falling..

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

I fully agree that the risk is associated with all types of business and investment, so the crypto currency market also has its advantages and disadvantages. Proper use of crypto currency and their technologies can bring many benefits in our real world.
slava87

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

Crypto investing is a huge risk, you can lose all your money . No one can predict what will happen tomorrow
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

We can't control the risk when it comes to any investment site like cryptocurrency, real states and other involved in business corporate. But the fact that we have enough knowledge or more about this ventures we can lessen these risks and can be a big benefit for us when the business grow within years.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

I cannot understand the Spanish government to an extent. Especially because cryptocurrencies are almost deregulated. Just anything can happen to your investments without any explanation nor anyone to hold. I know there is the SEC, but, how much trust do we have on it? Don't get me wrong, I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast. However, I think the Spanish government is not wrong in its warning or advice to its citizens.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

I think risk depends on the market, low risk at the growing market, and it is getting much higher when the market is falling..
It does not necessarily depend only on the present status of the market; there are different kinds of risk like security breach in exchanges, stolen PKs, scam ICOs, and bad trades. And no, it does not get higher when the market is falling; the risks always have consistent chances.
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

As a matter of any  investment risk is necessary if you have to be successful in any investment you need to take risk, crypto did not bring risk or more risk rather benefit if you do understand how the market flows.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

In life, risks are always there. For you to become successful, risks are always there. You should be prepared to pay the price. In crypto, it may bring risk to us, but there are benefits as well. Like for example, if you invest in Ethereum now, there's a huge risk that the price may go lower, but there's a benefit that you will gain profits when the bull run commences anytime if you keep holding to that.
There are risks everywhere. But if you approach the matter wisely, you thereby reduce your risks. In addition to risks, there is also a good profit, the market has now fallen, but after a while it will recover and everyone who approach the matter wisely,  will make a profit.

trynomal

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

I agree with him, crypto does much more harm than good .
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:37:07 PM

Crypto currency is a risky money and there is a very important rule. The more risk, the more money you have, and then you must decide for yourself whether you want to participate in it or not. If so, be prepared to lose your deposit, and if you are an intelligent person, you will not invest your entire deposit in one project.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:38 PM

Cryptocurrencies carry large risks, but also give the opportunity to earn very well. In order not to lose everything you need practice on small amounts.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

There are risks in almost any area, in any investment ...
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:42:18 PM

For the individual buying in, then crypto at the moment does represent a big risk, but also the possibility of big reward.
I think risk becomes much lower if you take a long-term holder's perspective, holding the high cap coins (BTC, ETH, XRP, and so on).

For society at large, crypto offers a huge possibility of improvements. I think crypto involvement in everyone's day-to-day life is an inevitability. It will certainly bring efficiency improvements, but as to negative aspects (automation putting people out of jobs and so on), it is maybe too early to say.

Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Well, this question can be answered differently. Yes, it is possible that the crypto currency is a risky business. But, what now is not risky in our life? I think if everything goes well with the mind, you can minimize the risks
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

in the crypto world I think that the risks and benefits will definitely be obtained by everyone who will join the world of crypto. and if we talk about how much more will be between the risks or benefits I think it will depend on the crypto user itself, so I mean if we can read the crypto market situation well then it will have a chance to benefit more than risk his.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

Every investment you put money in is a risk, either small or big. But to measure the risky part over the benefit is undefine. this is market we should expect anything.
But the main thing is that before anybody can put money or time on any investement you should know the more about it (both the risky part and the benefit part). But as we all know crypto has a lots of benefit

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

At this time, I think the risk is higher than benefit, but there is always chance that we can make benefit from cryptos and we can get more fun than anywhere else
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

the benefit in crypto currency is vast as it cuts across different spheres in the field of finance bridging the gap of the artificial intelligence and also the decentralization of the technology is one of its kind. if we continue to point facts it will be obviously clear the benefits associated with crypto related operations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: