Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

I think there are a lot of risks in the crypt, however much depends on what exactly you are doing in the crypt and how professional you are in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Definitely Yes we have the same thoughts mate. Every investments is very risky. Maybe the government are afraid that a lot of their people lose some of there money due to wrong investment in crypto. Before investing it especially in cryptocurrency, we should do our own research and analysis if that investment is worth it and profitable.
Haiishdh

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

I agree that, there is many risk in crypto. But I think risk in crypto not too much from benefit. Maybe Bank just afraid from crypto which can overtake their income.
funnec

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

No is one of the most lucrative, is just people that do panic that felt such but when patient is introduced you will eat the good of the land I.e the project
Beazerdred

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

Risks always exist in our lives without them it is not interesting to live. But it is the success that those who take risks in their lives and invest in crypto

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

Cryptos just like every other things has it's benefit and it's dis-benefit, it depends on how you approach it, if you approach cryptos in the right way and right manner, by doing your own research and investing what you can afford to lose, then it will bring benefit to you.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

There is risk in everything, I don’t see ease in anything. You can only find good projects with your own research, now if you trust ICO rating sites there will be a big risk when you invest in those project, you’ll have to explore and dig for the gold. I do my own study in this case, I think examination is important part of conclusion and research reduces the risk by many numbers. A good ICO can’t be found like this, I would suggest you to read the whitepapers of few ICOs, find out what their opponents are and what difficulties can they face in coming years. Go for ICOs like Liven, as they are an already established business and looks credible.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

I thought differently. Crypto carries a different economic value. Legislators in Spain say it is risky not to be too convincing. Because they can not control it and manage it in their own right. This makes the crypto a scapegoat for crime, tax evasion, money laundering, ....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:19:47 AM

Disagree, crypto does carry a risk, but crypto also brings many solutions and advantages. If we see one side that is not good, then clearly it is not fair.
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:25:40 AM

I really support your statement is the same as what I think. It all depends on how the person faces it. It is basically the world of crypto is full of risks, but must remember these risky activities dominant can gain a considerable amount. Only smart people can benefit from crypto.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:31:37 AM

Sure all invesments are risky abd so investing in crypto, there is so much coin out there and if you buying a wrong coin you might lose all of your money for example bitconnect and titanium, you might lose all your asset to zero. But i do see potential in crypto and there is a coin with a good project such as ethereun, ripple , and etc. Th truth is invest in crypto is risky but is worth it

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:35:47 AM

I do not like crypto, obviously they bring a lot of trouble. What they offer does not make sense. We must all be aware, this is an imperfect technology.
BoutiqueMT1

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:40:00 AM

The benefits of Cryptocurrency in today's economy can seem to destroy the earth, destroy geographic barriers, and save a little cash at the end of the purchase. But that does not mean Cryptocurrency does not come without risk,
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

I'm very supportive of you. Risk and interest are in direct proportion. The encrypted currency is a new market. The changes in the market are very fast. The profits obtained at the same time are also very objective. The key is to see the ability to seize the opportunity.

zigfrider

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

I do  not agree to this, there are limitations or risks of BTC. But if we weigh both benefits and risks, former is much more important.
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:49:45 AM

I do not like crypto, obviously they bring a lot of trouble. What they offer does not make sense. We must all be aware, this is an imperfect technology.
Then why are you even here LOL, it's like "Oh yeah I don't like this food it smells like shit and tastes like shit aswell but Im eating it anyway" what a contradictory statement or I think that your mental just instable lol.
There's nothing perfect in terms of technology indeed but atleast it brings human for further development.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kere hore

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get is a wrong statement, Central bank Governor of Spain is afraid of cryptos because they havn't knew it yet. every business has it's own levels of risk, if you want to be gainer you have to be smart enough to play it safely. this is how business works.
I think crypto also brings the risks and benefits because if crypto can bring the benefits continue for sure everyone will invest in the crypto and get a lot of profits, therefore I think it's impossible to invest and buy in crypto was also there is a risk

KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

I disagree that crypto bring more risk rather than benefit because i think in crypto if we patient and can see or predict the chance we can earn more profit rather than risk. In the era modern like this day, the technology more develop and invest in crypto give more advantages. Not only in crypto but also invest in all things can give us risk. But if we take risk invest in crypto, we can see the opportunity, more creative and make our business much more rewarding.
Ziaderi33

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:20:14 AM

In my opinion, nowadays crypto has a lot of good impact, everybody has a lot of rich from crypto, the most important thing is you have to wait for crypto price to rise, do not be afraid to buy crypto

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:24:55 AM

Just anything can happen to your investments without any explanation nor anyone to hold. I know there is the SEC, but, how much trust do we have on it? Don't get me wrong, I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast. However, I think the Spanish government is not wrong in its warning or advice to its citizens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: