Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
Shadon24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

To the cryptocurrency market we always face the benefits as well as the risks you have to know and accept them. If you want to be safe then you will not have much profit from investing.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

in the world of crypto actually there are risks each, whether it is in investing, hodling, or trading and it all depends on us to overcome those risks, as at present, maybe the investors suffered a lot of losses due to the market situation is bear market, and that is a risk in investing, and how to overcome it is to hold the coins for a longer time. that's my opinion
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

Cryptocurrency has got risk associated with it. For the people who expect a risk free earning it is always good to go with gold or other centralized investments. This gives them a state of assurance for their investments. Users who has the willing to take risk finds more benefits within cryptocurrency than risk. Because, when they focus on getting the benefits automatically the risk seems to be an ease.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

every business all have risks but it depends on how to handle it, here crypto also has benefits, the benefits we can invest and there are also some others.
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

yes crypto is more risky in terms of investment than benefit compared into banks, banks is more safer , crypto have a good and profitable thank banks can offer. In other ways of perspective both is a good way to earn profit but it depends how much they can give you. Cheesy
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

The risk here is that I think the dump and pump in the market, but the trader or investor must know and prepare mentally for that before entering the market, and I'm sure 90% of investors In this market is to make money fast, they temporarily do not care about the benefits from it
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Possibly, it all depends on who runs the crypto business. If done by people who already know well, then the benefits will be greater, but otherwise for beginners will be a lot of risk.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency investing is risky, but the benefits are many. First of all I can say that financial benefits are greater than on a regular job somewhere, so it's just like business around here.
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

Well base on what I have observed in crypto world, I can say that for most of us crypto is more beneficial than being a threat or being risky because of the facts that it can really give them more earning and gain and it really can give a big opportunity to change the life of the people.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

Well base on what I have observed in crypto world, I can say that for most of us crypto is more beneficial than being a threat or being risky because of the facts that it can really give them more earning and gain and it really can give a big opportunity to change the life of the people.

Same here, I find it very beneficial though risk is alwats there, however a lot of people are taking advantage of the benefits they get from crypto and most of them are enjoying it.
vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I think this depends on your risk management. If you do not risk too much concluding your deals, then trading in cryptocurrencies will not be risky for you. If you are not a trader and an investor, then I think the longer you hold Bitcoin, the less risky your deal.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

I think this depends on your risk management. If you do not risk too much concluding your deals, then trading in cryptocurrencies will not be risky for you. If you are not a trader and an investor, then I think the longer you hold Bitcoin, the less risky your deal.

some people cannot accept the risk and they just blame the other people but they don't realize that it's actually because of that person's mistake. we can do risk management like you said and it will better if we can learn about how to prevent the big risk so we can still invest in crypto and we can take the benefit. there will be many things that we should know that we can eliminate the risk if we know the way. but if you only hold bitcoin for a long-term, then I think your risk will be reduced if bitcoin price increase higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

Yes I really agree on this one! It always depends on your plan to maximize your profit and minimize your losses because if you do not have any plan and go for any trade it just like suicide that you already accepted your money will disappear.

Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

I always believe that the greater the risk, the greater the profit. Most people agree with the statement. So you can see new investors coming in every day.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

In most cases yes, because according to statistics 70%+ of ICOs failed. Some of them scammed people, another part felt down below ico price. Summing up all these points, I can make a conclusion that crypto brings more risk than benefit
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

I am in this market since a long time and especially with the coins I am using, I feel that risk level is not a problem because the profits are great and the coins PRG, ICX and Lisk are working very great and their projects are very inspiring.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

In my opinion, to win, you should always take some risk. The most important thing is to make the balance between the risk and the chance of success at least equal. Crypto world really hides a lot of risks but at the same time can bring incredible profits.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

Well, the coins TAU, NEO ans QSP are very great and although every investor has to come across the risk factor in Crypto market, it is no more a problem with the incredible performance of these coins and high returns.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

The risk that you are talking about is due to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies. We can't compromise with the decentralization so we will have to take these risks. The biggest risk of cryptocurrencies is that the transactions are irreversible and the coins are easily hackable from someone's wallet or an exchange.

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

Of course, this is big risky industry. Your coin can go to the moon or have deep dumping after few minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: