Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:10:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit?  (Read 6485 times)
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

there ia an risk in crypto that you are invested in such ICO projects and it will run away you money. but for me it really depends on how you study there projects before investing to them. if youare not satisfied what have you been researching to them better to move away to them and find some good premising projects. there are lot of benefits in crypto, crytpto has a chance that the peice of an coin will double up or even x3 x5 or even x10 compared to Banks that there are only 5% interest  a year.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

I think yes, indeed something good and potential is indeed at risk. Because we don't know what the state of Altcoin will be, especially when starting listing on the market. But we can avoid risks that can harm ourselves by carefully choosing which altcoin we invest in. Follow and learn ways and suggestions from altcoin experts and the ICO RATING channel. They will direct you to be good at choosing altcoins. So we can make big profits and avoid unwanted risks.
You're about wit what you said but to me I don't see much risk in crypto currency investment because what ones need is knowledge and with the require knowledge I don't thijnk you need the help of ICO rating because some crypto currency owner now know how to make the ICO rating provide false result.

massguru

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

Crypto has some risks, indeed. The risk brings the opportunity to make good profits from the crypto market. I know everyone scared of volatility but if there is no volatility we can’t get anything from crypto. What’s the point then? It seems like it’s very risky today, but in future it’s gonna bring much more benefits.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
petubtc

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:02 AM

Crypto truly has big risks, but also with big risks you can get large profits. I think in crypto there is a balance between risk and benefit. That's just my opinion though
Mutuwenge

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:06 AM

Than before, crypto bring more risk for both investors and the bounty hunters, but we don't have to relent, by our hardworking we made huge profit
itoybtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:00:24 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

For me there will be risk in every kind of business and a i agree that in crypto there's always a risk but what if we look on the benefits which is the positive side in crypto it is more useful for the investors and the people who wants to gain profit. In terms of investments you need to take risk for you to become successful and one of the characteristic of a successful investor is a risk taker. And as we can see there's a lot of people benefited by crypto so just believe and have faith in crypto this is the future.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

For me there will be risk in every kind of business and a i agree that in crypto there's always a risk but what if we look on the benefits which is the positive side in crypto it is more useful for the investors and the people who wants to gain profit. In terms of investments you need to take risk for you to become successful and one of the characteristic of a successful investor is a risk taker. And as we can see there's a lot of people benefited by crypto so just believe and have faith in crypto this is the future.
like they said, if you take the risk in higher, the bigger you gain if you succeed. it means that it only the same. what the percent in the taking the risk you've face is only the same if you got succeed to achieve your goal or your want. it only different in the level of taking the risk because many people scared to take the risk in higher chance.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

Than before, crypto bring more risk for both investors and the bounty hunters, but we don't have to relent, by our hardworking we made huge profit

It's true that you disclose Crypto does carry a lot of risks, not only in Crypto, every activity has risks, so all risks must be faced patiently and calmly.
Those who are involved in crypto are at risk and I am ready to take the risk of either loss or profit, which I certainly will continue to learn in this regard.

DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:08:15 AM

Risk is directly proportional to benefits. So every time we want big profits, we have to be brave with a big risk too. But if we look at the current crypto trend down, prices are starting to weaken, but that is normal, the important thing is that we can take the opportunity to benefit when crypto is weakening.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:12:35 AM

Risk is directly proportional to benefits. So every time we want big profits, we have to be brave with a big risk too. But if we look at the current crypto trend down, prices are starting to weaken, but that is normal, the important thing is that we can take the opportunity to benefit when crypto is weakening.
In order to get benefits, you must take a risks! There is risk in everything that we are going to do. We just need to make a right and great decision for us to get what we wanted. To be honest, crypto gives benefit that you couldn't get in any things though there are a lot of scammers that give danger to us, in to our money, rather.

Y U MAD AT ME
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:45 AM

Hazard are as of now in each business and venture. it is just up to how to deal with the hazard. Crypto are dangerous, yes it is correct yet it is more advantage in crypto than chance on the off chance that you have enough information about crypto, about investing,about exchanging and doing any business inside crypto world.
bhordz357

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

RealtyReturns

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:29:59 AM

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.

Risk factors is a part of the game as long as you are aware of it and you have the will to control that, I think it's okey to gamble that cause its a part of the success in every field of business.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

All businesses have their own risks, as well as investing in bitcoin or altcoin. You must be smart and often read the news so as not to miss information.

esportseco

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

Yes the risk is high but if you do your research, and understand the technology and the idea of these startup companies; you will be able to thrive in this market. Good luck.
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

Crypto is very risky but if the investor is smart the risk is calculated.  I would also not be listening to what any official has to say about just about anything.  These people cannot be trusted and we should most likely do the opposite.  So this is a strong buy signal for me. 
dudeguy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:37 AM

I concur so in the event that we need to take a benefit, we have to realize that the hazard is there and we can be mindful so as to accomplish something and we have to maintain a strategic distance from the error. the advantages and the dangers will dependably there and we can't deny particularly in the event that we are new in one business.
maunbot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

if Crypto is more risky than the benefits, maybe Crypto won't be as famous as it is now. maybe people won't want to invest in crypto, but we can see the fact that crypto provides many advantages and risks indeed and I think it's normal.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

Great returns / profit comes with great risk and cryptocurrency is a very high risk investment. The risk but the risk can still be mitigated and reduce if you research and study before making any decision. The volatility if the market makes it very susceptible to price and market manipulation. Soo always research and ask questions before making any decision. Do not fall for scams such as Pump n Dump. And always ensure to invest in money that you are willing to lose. Do not put all your life savings in it.
survey01

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

The risk is that we have all of the world's investments now, and in case of any disadvantage, an enterprise can not immediately intervene in investments, but we have the opportunity to instantly monitor our investments in the cryptographic world and to intervene instantly. Even if this is harmful, more.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

I agree that both contains risk, but in business you're kind of having the control in reducing the risk. While in cryptos, it is basically decentralized and the risk inside of it isn't defined because of how unstable it is. Trading could basically be your way in crypto to reduce the risks involved, however when we're gonna speak about the profitability itself. Crypto holds that risk. In business, you could study the feasibility of a certain business in an area then take advantage of it.
Brilliant, I strongly agree with you. In business, you have the opportunity to control the risk whiles risk in cryptos cannot be controlled by an individual. However, I still believe crypto brings a lot of benefits than risk. I don't neglect the fact that cryptos are risky. Cryptos can be really risky but one token can surprise you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: